• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Any one think they're actually going to get Lightning? I assume weekly paycheques will be dropped.

Got CoD with my Daily pull. This banner has been good with its Dailies for me!

chrono01

You know, the more I think about it, the more I might just do daily pulls until the final day, and then use my tickets (depending on if I can get Ludmille/Charlotte earlier). I'd rather save the bulk of my Lapis, to do a 10+1 pull, when they incorporate the crystal change, since then you're at least guaranteed a 4* base character (at the very least) with it. Right now, that gold crystal could literally be anything...

I'm not aiming for Lightning, I know I won't get her. Just focusing on the other two right now.

c-murph

You know, the more I think about it, the more I might just do daily pulls until the final day, and then use my tickets (depending on if I can get Ludmille/Charlotte earlier). I'd rather save the bulk of my Lapis, to do a 10+1 pull, when they incorporate the crystal change, since then you're at least guaranteed a 4* base character (at the very least) with it. Right now, that gold crystal could literally be anything...

I'm not aiming for Lightning, I know I won't get her. Just focusing on the other two right now.

That's how I do each Banner. Just go all out on last day if you haven't received what you wanted.

Rixa

I will do the same, use tix at last day and do only daily 250 pulls during banner.

Customer support made good and I got my lapis today...

And then lightning. Still bummed on buying, and 99% sure I won't get anything on banner (didn't get anything from Last week, thoug I did pull the three 3-stars from this banner (already have them).

Rixa

Customer support made good and I got my lapis today...

And then lightning. Still bummed on buying, and 99% sure I won't get anything on banner (didn't get anything from Last week, thoug I did pull the three 3-stars from this banner (already have them).

Well, something good. If you didnt spend those Lapis, you can spend them to Lanis & Shadows next Friday when new banner hits :p

linkent

Logout and login with Iphone?

this..... always works.. lol
ya it is fixed. thx..

daily pull has actually become the greatest part of this game.
will always looking forward to what we get tomorrow.

chrono01

I agree.

It's nice to have something to look forward to each day, even if you don't get something especially nice. It helps knowing that the cost was 1/2 of what it normally is, so that lessens the despair (a bit) if you get trash. It's definitely one of my favorite features of Brave Exvius.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So Lightning is here ? I dont really care about her and am out of pulls anyway after trying to get Zidane(didnt get a single Zidane in over 20 pulls) during the FF9 banner but it would be cool to get the Dual Cast unit from a daily.

udca

Cleared 9 friend list spots. I currently have a 292 atk Vaan, but I also have a 310 mag Kefka and 286 atk CoD. In a day or 2, I'll have barrage (probably on vaan) and then in a week or 2, I should have dual wield and mayyyyybe an excalibur ready.

512 783 735

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

I always thought they should give you just enough Lapis each through Dailies, Logging in, and Events to do a daily pull each day. It would be good for retention.

Syntsui

Is this new banner better than the current one as far as wasting a 11-pull goes? I only got trash from the tickets I used so far :(

Rixa

PSA: Maintenance before new banner will be ~8h long!

Is this new banner better than the current one as far as wasting a 11-pull goes? I only got trash from the tickets I used so far :(

Personally I would make 11 pull now (or the last day of this banner before maintenance).
Lightning banner is good for the people that already has most / all of Players Choice banner units.

What have you got sofar? Rarity doesnt matter, its the unit that does.

Unit > Rarity

ExVicis

Finally a daily pull worth something this banner, a CoD. O was really tempted to do an 11 pull but now I don't have to!

Which apparently is a good thing for next banner it seems, although I'm not a big Lightning fan.

Syntsui

PSA: Maintenance before new banner will be ~8h long!

Personally I would make 11 pull now (or the last day of this banner before maintenance).
Lightning banner is good for the people that already has most / all of Players Choice banner units.

What have you got sofar? Rarity doesnt matter, its the unit that does.

Unit > Rarity

1x Xiao (it is 5*)
4x Lenna (one is 4*)
2x Fran (one is 4*)
2x Kefka
1x Vivi
1x Luna
1x Lani
2x Sabin

How bad is that? :x

Rixa

1x Xiao (it is 5*)
4x Lenna (one is 4*)
2x Fran (one is 4*)
2x Kefka
1x Vivi
1x Luna
1x Lani
2x Sabin

Not so great:/.

4x Lenna (one is 4*) Dont fuse / sell these
2x Kefka Dont fuse / sell these
1x Luna Dont fuse / sell this

Since you have just started, you dont need so many Lennas & Kefkas. But dont lose them. There is a reason for it, if you later get interested to farm Trust Masteries (TM). The more copies you have the better. Also Luna has great TM called Barrage.

Others in the list, I would keep one copy and fuse same named units.
Fuse Sabin to Sabin to get 5% to TM. Fuse Fran to Fran.

Depending what else you have your party could be:

Xiao / Kefka / Kefka / Lenna / Lasswell
or
Xiao / Kefka / Lenna / Rain / Lasswell

Lenna is great healer (at the moment best in global BE), she might get 6* version in JP in the future, has great TM.
Kefka is great mage and gets 6* version somewhere in the not so near future, to have 2 is good, has nice TM.
Xiao is your damage dealer (no 6* announced), has nice TM.

Rain is meh at 5* but beast when he gets 6*
Lasswell is nice 5* but not so great as 6*

H3xum

It is like a funeral in here. You have to be excited for Lightening even if the chances are slim for getting her. If this doesn't excite you, why keep playing the game. Future events will be grinds just like every other one, 6* will come and go with your existing characters. Get excited! Pull. Enjoy the gamble

It is like a funeral in here. You have to be excited for Lightening even if the chances are slim for getting her. If this doesn't excite you, why keep playing the game. Future events will be grinds just like every other one, 6* will come and go with your existing characters. Get excited! Pull. Enjoy the gamble

/pat pat

Xiao daily pull ;( 93% on Ultima though!!

Syntsui

Not so great:/.

4x Lenna (one is 4*) Dont fuse / sell these
2x Kefka Dont fuse / sell these
1x Luna Dont fuse / sell this

Since you have just started, you dont need so many Lennas & Kefkas. But dont lose them. There is a reason for it, if you later get interested to farm Trust Masteries (TM). The more copies you have the better. Also Luna has great TM called Barrage.

Others in the list, I would keep one copy and fuse same named units.
Fuse Sabin to Sabin to get 5% to TM. Fuse Fran to Fran.

Depending what else you have your party could be:

Xiao / Kefka / Kefka / Lenna / Lasswell
or
Xiao / Kefka / Lenna / Rain / Lasswell

Lenna is great healer (at the moment best in global BE), she might get 6* version in JP in the future, has great TM.
Kefka is great mage and gets 6* version somewhere in the not so near future, to have 2 is good, has nice TM.
Xiao is your damage dealer (no 6* announced), has nice TM.

Rain is meh at 5* but beast when he gets 6*
Lasswell is nice 5* but not so great as 6*

Understood, by the end of the event I'll probably pull the trigger and buy a 11-pull. Right now I'll focus on these characters you mentioned.

I'm doing that that XP event that nets 31k XP whenever I can, as well as proceeding with the story (I'm about to go after the wind crystal). Is there anything else more important to do that I should focus at this point?

Rixa

Understood, by the end of the event I'll probably pull the trigger and buy a 11-pull. Right now I'll focus on these characters you mentioned.

I'm doing that that XP event that nets 31k XP whenever I can, as well as proceeding with the story (I'm about to go after the wind crystal). Is there anything else more important to do that I should focus at this point?

Focus story, you get nice amount of Lapis. As you said, do one 10+1 pull during this event that is now going, you might hit jackpot or few great units, then your party would be great.

If you have Mogcakes left, you should change them to Cactuars at Moogle King (1 Cactuar = 100 mogcakes).
Moogle King is in Farplane, easiest way to get there is go Vortex and choose Farplane.

This is the last day to swap mogcakes!

bonkeng

1x Xiao (it is 5*)
4x Lenna (one is 4*)
2x Fran (one is 4*)
2x Kefka
1x Vivi
1x Luna
1x Lani
2x Sabin

Frankly speaking, your units aren't good.

Only Lena and Kefka are serviceable.

If you only have 5k Lapis, I'd suggest to pull for the fb banner. You're more likely to get CoD, and if luck permits, Chizuru or WoL.

If you decide to go for Lightning, know that the chance of pulling her is 0.5% on single pull.

But if you do a multipull, that chance will go up to 2.5%. Since 11th pull is guaranteed gold, which has a 5% chance of getting a Rainbow. Lightning will show up 50% of the time when you pull a Rainbow Crystal.

If all that fails, then I'd suggest you to reroll hard for Lightning. You'll be set for a very long time even with only Lightning as your top tier unit.

Razmos

Reached 200% collectively on my Luna's! I want to merge them now for 2 Barrage's but maths is not my strong point and I'm struggling to find the right fusing combinations to get 100% twice. Everything I tried seems to be way over on one and falling short on the other, lol.

So I've just left the macro running for a bit longer so that it goes over

Depression GAF will be in full effect come friday

I weep for all of your future pulls

giphy.gif

Whizkid7

Oh look a fifth CoD from daily pull gee game how considerate i clearly needed another.

Oh boy, Lightning. I despise her with every fiber of my being, too. And yet I'm still gonna save for an 11 pull because I've given up ever seeing WoL at this rate. 3/5 banner units is enough.

Pull of the day... Cloud of Darkness!

IT'S MY FIFTH!

This HAS to be a bug in the Matrix.

I can't... I can't... what... how???

High five, bro. Woo, way too many CoDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom