• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Will do one daily tomorrow and spend 1 ticket as well.

Hope this will be enough to secure Lightning even if I don't like her that much.
Just remember tomorrow (I think 9:00CET) starts long maintenance ~8h.
Everyone seemed sure maintenance was happening >.>;?
No?

nE8HSaH.png

Not putting Quote tags, so that everyone sees it. Will be _long_ maintenance. Expect extended maintenance and more compensation.

tuffymon

2am to 10am est tomorrow.

Lenna and Kain as daily pulls. 2nd gungnir and 5% closer to my staff.

Exactly my point, like 2 pages back people thought it was going to happen now, I said we had another day, and seemingly ignored /shrug I finished my ores, a day of peaceful tm grinding is nice i suppose...

CCIE

Banned
I finished off the archmage trophy, and am working slowly toward item usage. Grinding the rest of my lumber for sword #2 today, and should have enough by midday. If so, I will run TMR the rest of the time until downtime tomorrow...

Need to finish Gungnir before the next boss challenge

linkent

seriously hate time conversion.
does this mean that the maintenance starts tomorrow daily reset?
and last for 8 hours? cough cough..

Malakhov

Banned
Exactly my point, like 2 pages back people thought it was going to happen now, I said we had another day, and seemingly ignored /shrug I finished my ores, a day of peaceful tm grinding is nice i suppose...

Still farming lumber, I want to put that sword in the oven before the maintenance tomorrow. Finally I dont regret only getting 80 ores, I'm sick of running the ES.

Malakhov

Banned
So I hear the next trial boss weakness is blizzaga? I will go with Exdeath/Tellah with the usual Lenna/WoL combo and a barrage unit. I feel bad for leaving Leo out, he's my favorite unit for some reason, such a well rounded one. Soon, though, soon, I will slap a barrage and double hand on him.

Rixa

Nice!

Lapis x 250
Summon Ticket
80 Energy
Metal Cactuar x5
Red/Blue/Green/White/Black/Yellow/Orange/Violet Megacite

Any ideas will those 250 Lapis be there to new accounts that start tomorrow after maintenance?

Earlier (when we had 10 tix and daily Lapis) it used to be so that if you started new acco you got Lapis / stuff from 3 days ago (and newer).

Just curious has this been changed. I know one player who lost his acco to facebook bug and he made ticket to Gumi but they couldnt retrieve account (not sure how hard he pressurized Gumi). He is planning to do few rerolls.

chrono01

Any ideas will those 250 Lapis be there to new accounts that start tomorrow after maintenance?

Earlier (when we had 10 tix and daily Lapis) it used to be so that if you started new acco you got Lapis / stuff from 3 days ago (and newer).

Just curious has this been changed. I know one player who lost his acco to facebook bug and he made ticket to Gumi but they couldnt retrieve account (not sure how hard he pressurized Gumi). He is planning to do few rerolls.
That's a good question. It was originally worded, as you needed to link your Facebook account to the FFBE page to be eligible, but from what I can see, everyone received these rewards, regardless of whether they linked or not. As to whether it's available to newly-created account, I can't say.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's account, BTW. I hope he didn't lose anything too valuable. But hey...time to re-roll for Lightning!

Rixa

That's a good question. It was originally worded, as you needed to link your Facebook account to the FFBE page to be eligible, but from what I can see, everyone received these rewards, regardless of whether they linked or not. As to whether it's available to newly-created account, I can't say.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's account, BTW. I hope he didn't lose anything too valuable. But hey...time to re-roll for Lightning!

Start Dash money he got back and lost 2xExdeath acco roughly 50 days ago. He said if he doesnt get anything decent in semi amount of rerolls he wont start.

chrono01

Start Dash money he got back and lost 2xExdeath acco roughly 50 days ago. He said if he doesnt get anything decent in semi amount of rerolls he wont start.
Nice to see he got his money back, at least.

But yeah, if he invested time in that account only to lose it, I can't really blame him for starting all over again. That can be a hard loss to take. :(

Edit - Thanks for reminding me, BTW. I had forgotten to backup my Inquiry Code to prove ownership of my current account, so I made sure to issue one. For those that don't know, you:

- On the title screen, click "Info" on the bottom
- Choose "Customer Support"
- Your Inquiry Code will then be shown

Xion86

Damn those NRG rewards! Helped me get my second WoL to 80 :p decided to try two in my team. Going to be using all my tickets to try get Lightning (even though I'm not fond of the character itself). Charlotte would be nice too!

Rixa

Wanna leveling up my rank. Fight intangir. Accidentally brough my TM team with no equipment at all.

RIP 20 NRG

I've gotten better at not making this mistake but damn is it annoying when it happens...

I have different kind of problem. My NRG bottles are getting old in Messages :p. Beside daily logins, I couldnt play during last weekends cactuars and already got almost full inventory of gacha units & cactuars (I can upgrade units tho), unit max is 130, too many dupe TM units filling my inventory. I have 124/130 units and 60 of them are Jumbo cactuars.

Now that I started TM session and manually doing it I have problems to get nrg to low. Sure I could burn nrg in high rank exp dungeon but will do only if I have alot of nrg before sleep / maintenance / day change (and havent grabbed daily quest nrg).

1stworldBEproblems.jpg

Rixa

Didn't realize it's a 8 hours maintenance, and it start at 8 AM here, gotta wake up early.

Are you from France or from UK. Iam in the assumption that maintenance starts 1 hour before day change (thus CET having 09:00 and GMT 08:00, EET would be 10:00).

Someone correct if Iam wrong with my assumptions

Zafir

Are you from France or from UK. Iam in the assumption that maintenance starts 1 hour before day change (thus CET having 09:00 and GMT 08:00, EET would be 10:00).

UK time it's 7AM to 3PM.

For reference the reset is at 9AM.

So it starts two hours before.

Kouriozan

From France, so CEST time (or GMT +2) for me.
I'm glad the news in-game show your time zone, like this :

HPGWTmDl.jpg

It's the first global version of all games I played to do it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Another ticket and daily pull.

I've been reading for 6*, it's only a new set of material really. Rather than a dozen+ different items. It is the same four, so I'm pretty happy about that. I shouldn't need to expand my material list at all.

Frost dragon is real

My first time fighting him I didn't take it TOO seriously, more as a recon mission for what I should probably do when I fight him again. Got him down to like 10% health. I've yet to break 50% since.

It hurts D:

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I haven't played this game since around launch. Logged on today because I heard about current event, first two pulls are lenna and cloud of darkness.

I guess I should play the game

Azuran

Banned
This lumber farming is easy as hell. I'm getting 5+ a run and it doesn't take more than 2 minutes to do it.

Why do people always have to make everything sound worse than it actually is?

scarlet

This lumber farming is easy as hell. I'm getting 5+ a run and it doesn't take more than 2 minutes to do it.

Why do people always have to make everything sound worse than it actually is?

Because not everyone getting 5+ a run?

I had 0 and 1 in 4 runs.

Personally it's not that bad.

windfish

Fuuu I just saw that you need 80 cavern ore for the new sword, I had 40 in mind :/
Don't know if I can bring myself to do another 4 runs today.. any chance this event will return anytime soon?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Macro worked really well for using potions while TM farming. Left it on for the night, no errors and I went from 80 items used to 900 items used. Just going to buy potions since I already have the Synth trophy. So it will set me back a million, but hey, I'm a rich whore anyways.

I'll do some runs on Land of Plenty tonight to get some Copper and Lumber before it's gone. I'm picking up about 5 of each, each run.

tuffymon

Did my daily pull... 4* Cyan. Spent a ticket... 3* Cyan. RIP Chizuru... someday I'll get a physical attacker :(

To be fair, Cyan isn't bad, just not quite a Chizuru~. I used Cyan until I obtained Chizuru (which was right before this cavern ore event), which was after I beat almost all the content... Being able to stun monsters, dispel monsters, and his limit is a pretty strong all attack.

Another fucking CoD from daily, fuck this.

Not what you'd usually hear when mentioning a cod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom