• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Ive been playing since the game launched in beta and I've never seen a 'rainbow' gate period.

speaking of lightning... reminds me I've never booted up FF13 yet even though I own the game on ps3 and bought the steam version lolol.

Might be a better than whaling.

_woLf

csorrentini on Reddit did:

12 pulls of 11 and 30 single pulls = 162 pulls no Lightning. That's the record I've seen so far.

*pukes*

DA FUQ GUMI

The more I think about it, I am at least happy I got Kefka and Charlotte. I didn't have a good tank and I've been using a 5 star golbez - gladly will upgrade to Kefka.

I'm still salty as fuck, though.

CCIE

Banned
Okay... I should be able to pull Charlotte on my main - have rolled at least eight of her in three rerolls now. I'm still going to try and re-roll an alternate account. Just to see what I can get while my script runs TMR. Maybe I will get lucky with Lightning and something else good

Then I will have a second account

I did my daily + the 10 tickets from the great Cakehunt.
Charlotte
Galuf
Charlotte #2
4* Edgar #2
Krile
Bedile
Fran
Cecil #3
Bedile
Luna #4
Bedile

Okay... I should be able to pull Charlotte on my main - have rolled at least eight of her in three rerolls now. I'm still going to try and re-roll an alternate account. Just to see what I can get while my script runs TMR. Maybe I will get lucky with Lightning and something else good

Then I will have a second account

Youll get Charlotte on this banner for sure

Dropping like candy from what I can tell

Jeffrey

rainbow gate is about 1% chance right? And im reading rate up = 50% chance of lightning in a rainbow.

So if you get her under 200 pulls you beaten the odds!

Salex_

Got Lightning & Charlotte in 5 pulls. I have no way to level them through ._.

My luck in this game is insane. I have almost all of the top tier units and 10k Lapis & 15 tickets without spending any money.

Kouriozan

Got Lightning & Charlotte in 5 pulls. I have no way to level them through ._.

My luck in this game is insane. I have almost all of the top tier units and 10k Lapis & 15 tickets without spending any money on this game.
Amazing.
Got pretty lucky as well, 4 rainbow crystals so far (Firion,Chizuru,WoL,Lightning), a second Chizuru and all the base 3* that will get a 6* awakening, except Cecil, without spending money.
Really hope for a Paladin Cecil banner.
I'm prepared to whale a bit for Refia though.
THE HELL, 2 LIGHTNINGS!

Oh god, I did a 10+1 pull cause all the pulls here with good stuff caused me to be impatient and now I regret it . Sure I got a three Charlottes but I didn't get a Ludmille and the rest were garbage.

Azuran

Banned

RG0BS1U.gif

Anyone feel free to scratch off "junior who never posts getting extremely lucky" from their bingo cards.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, on my fourth reroll I pulled Lightning, Vaan, Ludmille, Charlotte, and Garnett. Just may be running an alt account soon

c-murph

Are we friends? Have you tasted my ex Death?

I don't know? Do you have c-murph on your account. I don't offer anything nice at the moment. One day (maybe next month), I hope to have a sweet Fencer in my spot. She's only 4* now as I'm trying to level her LB to Lv.15 before I awaken her and throw some nice TMs I've been working on.

Rixa

I don't know? Do you have c-murph on your account. I don't offer anything nice at the moment. One day (maybe next month), I hope to have a sweet Fencer in my spot. She's only 4* now as I'm trying to level her LB to Lv.15 before I awaken her and throw some nice TMs I've been working on.

Not sure, try to add me :D

My Exdeath is lilbit boosted...

RedZaraki

Banned
"csorrentini 1 point 11 minutes ago
OK I lied and couldn't resist!! I spent 15 tickets and got my LIGHTNING!!!! Only took 90k lapis and 15 summon tickets...FML"

Looks like it finally worked out.

CCIE

Banned
Guys, if I roll with this second account as well will you all be my friends? I'm considering it in addition to my main.

Caim

5k lapis pull was Ludmille, Charlotte, and then Galuf, Vivi, and Penelos everywhere.

Congrats to those who got her!

She must not be forgotten.

Azuran

Banned
"csorrentini 1 point 11 minutes ago
OK I lied and couldn't resist!! I spent 15 tickets and got my LIGHTNING!!!! Only took 90k lapis and 15 summon tickets...FML"

Looks like it finally worked out.

Yeah no. That's like 2 paychecks for me.

I wish I had that much money to burn.

Xion86

Guys, if I roll with this second account as well will you all be my friends? I'm considering it in addition to my main.

Of course!
CCIE: 518,334,204

Well I'm stopping my pulls now. Didn't get Lightning but got LOADS of characters I haven't got yet which is cool :) I have Charlotte though...and with 100% TM already haha!!

Valus

Congrats to everyone who pulled Lightning! Way less salt in here than I expected. I pulled Ludmille with my daily. :)

I used most of my leftover energy pots and completed all the new story content and got Diabolos. Gonna grab all the new quests and run the new explorations next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom