• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped 10 Summon Tickets and a Daily Summon and got one each of Charlotte and Ludmille, plus 9 other garbage units.

I'm sitting on 10,000 Crystals, and very tempted to drop half on a 10+1 pull for Lightning, but the odds of getting her are so astronomically low...

Someone talk me out of it.. please!!! ; ;

She'll be back on another banner with more units you don't have yet!!!! Don't pull now! We can't even 6 star her yet!

bonkeng

Dropped 10 Summon Tickets and a Daily Summon and got one each of Charlotte and Ludmille, plus 9 other garbage units.

I'm sitting on 10,000 Crystals, and very tempted to drop half on a 10+1 pull for Lightning, but the odds of getting her are so astronomically low...

Someone talk me out of it.. please!!! ; ;

giphy.gif

Westonian

My ID 154 211 436

Best alt is Kefka at 260-something MAG. I have Roselia as well, but I don't know if anyone wants a healer as a shared leader.

I keep seeing people excited about Ludmille, and I pulled her today, but outside of her TR, I don't see that her stats are all that great. Why the buzz?

Kouriozan

My ID 154 211 436

Best alt is Kefka at 260-something MAG. I have Roselia as well, but I don't know if anyone wants a healer as a shared leader.

I keep seeing people excited about Ludmille, and I pulled her today, but outside of her TR, I don't see that her stats are all that great. Why the buzz?
That's it, her TMR is godly, especially for healers with Raise.

Rootbeer

Banned
Kay used up my tickets. I have Two Charlottes now.

Should I just fuse them? Her TM doesn't seem that great.

Gonna buy some lapis maybe o_O

Rootbeer

Banned
yeesh. $100 only gets you 18000 lapis?

Thats like... 33 summons.

The trick, in my mind... is to wait until iTunes gift cards go on sale. You can get a $100 card for $80 at certain times.

Sadly I can't find such a deal right now. It does help a little.

Obviously only useful for Apple users. I don't know much about Google Store credit sales.

yeesh. $100 only gets you 18000 lapis?

Thats like... 33 summons.

It's actually 39 if you waste the 3k extra on single 500's or 45 if you use it for daily pulls on top the 3 11 pulls from the 15k. :p It is the only top end F2P pack I have seen that I think is actually worth it. I have bought 2 total and don't regret it at all.

Jeffrey

Still waiting for the app to get on Amazon app store.

Amazon coins is usually $80 for $100 and there are additional refunds and discounts too.

It's how I buy all my brave frontier whaling.

Amazon coins is usually $80 for $100 and there are additional refunds and discounts too.

Man, I have only bought 2 of the 18 ticket packs on Brave Frontier since I started playing and I have had some insane luck off that. I have gotten most Gate featured units within 2-4 pulls except Toki from the latest Collab that bitch took me forever.

So after using 6 summon tickets and the daily pull, I ended up with a Charlotte and Ludmilla. Currently the units that can get to five stars that I have are:

Warrior of Light
Lenna
Locke
Cloud of Darkness
Exdeath
Charlotte
Ludmilla

For my team I'm thinking of using:
Warrior of Light
Lenna
Cloud of Darkness
Charlotte
Exdeath

Rootbeer

Banned

Is it confirmed to actually be coming there?

If it happens, I guess that's what I'll do if you really can get $100 for $80.

I'll just login on an android emulator and do it that way I guess.

tuffymon

So after using 6 summon tickets and the daily pull, I ended up with a Charlotte and Ludmilla. Currently the units that can get to five stars that I have are:

Warrior of Light
Lenna
Locke
Cloud of Darkness
Exdeath
Charlotte
Ludmilla

For my team I'm thinking of using:
Warrior of Light
Lenna
Cloud of Darkness
Charlotte
Exdeath

I've had such an influx of new people that I did something similar...
Chizuru, Cod, Lightning, Charlotte, Lenna... just >.>; they need levels/evolves now

Probably change Chizuru to Firion when he gets his 6 star, and is dual wielding Locke's throwing tm's >.>;

Jeffrey

i fused 10 charlotte lol.

Is it confirmed to actually be coming there?

If it happens, I guess that's what I'll do if you really can get $100 for $80.

I'll just login on an android emulator and do it that way I guess.

yeah, was in 1 of the interviews recently (TGS?). Suppose to be this month, but who knows.

Xion86

New trial boss defeated!

Charlottes TM came in handy for Leena haha. Quite a tough boss I must say!

Used: Warrior of Light, Cloud of Darkness, Kefka, Leena, Warrior of Light.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
No Lightning for me :(

Did 1 half-price pull, 3 11-pulls and 12 ticket pulls. Got like 13 (no kidding) Charlottes and a bunch of other cool units I was missing, though, so I'm not mad. Just a little disappointed :(

Kouriozan

Had to use a turbo ether too for the Brachiosaur fight, he kicked my WoL near 35% HP, did Ultima and Meteor once, otherwise I got lucky and it was mostly normal attacks.

_woLf

Seriously, is anyone else having trouble claiming messages that are bundles (the treasure chest icon?)

Not a single one of them are working for me. This is frustrating.

Dragner

I already quit the game so I said lets go with a bang blowing all my saved crystals on this...seen 2 rainbows, 2 crappy 5 stars, But got 2 WoLs and most other good units so I have a god tier account, I would love to give it but is bound to my real FB. Have fun guys.

creid

Seriously, is anyone else having trouble claiming messages that are bundles (the treasure chest icon?)

I couldn't claim one because I didn't have enough room for 5 gigantaurs. Is it something like that?

Iceman829

Well I finally figured out where I'm supposed to go in the Farplane to fight these bosses. Unlocked the Murasame! I feel like an idiot not knowing about this before. Now I have to do the other boss fights later

Megan, sent you FR, don't think I had your main on my list for some reason but I guess this will be your new main anyway ;p

So this morning I first used my daily (trash) then said yolo and did a 10+1 pull after the success I'd seen on here. I've never received a single rainbow crystal but with this pull, the last two crystals are rainbows and I hold my breath as I wait for it to get to them. No lightning ;_; but I got 5* Garnett and 5* Artemious. Is Garnett a little better than Lenna? or should I not bother with her if I have Lenna already maxed out? I also managed to get the other two banners. I then used up my 19 tickets and with them got a 3* Cecil, and a bunch more Ludmilles and a couple more Charlottes. I think I have around 5 or 6 Ludmilles and at least 3 Charlottes haha I also got Miyuki so might keep her for the TM.

I'm just a couple hundred lapis from being able to do another 10+1 pull so I'm going to knock out story missions to get the free lapis and try the mega pull again as it was good to me. Wish me luck with getting Lightning with the next attempt!

With Ludmille, it's actually worth doing TM farming now. I already have Nox setup for One Piece Treasure Cruise so now I just need to figure out how to set it up for FFBE. Might do an all Ludmille team haha I think ExDeath gets double cast automatically at 6* so I just need one for Kefka and another for my healer really but if nothing else, I can build up their percentages and fuse them to learn it quickly.

Yes, I had that problem last night. I was trying to burn a couple of my oldest messages that had energy attached and it wouldn't let me when I exited out of the mail. I wasn't sure if it's because it already hit the timer of expiration and hadn't reflected it in my mail yet or because I hit some kind of energy cap... sounds like a glitch if you're having that problem.

had 10000 lapis so did an 11 pull cause why not

I got an Exdeath so im pretty happy about that, got Charlotte too so I have a tank now, just need a full breaker.

No Lightning but didn't expect her, got 4 Ludmilles though...................

and I still have yet to see a rainbow crystal

chrono01

Holy fucking shit, HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

MSRlpFGl.jpg

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE GODDESS.
Congrats, first one here!

Got my first rainbow crystal...a 5* Medius.
My daily was gold...then to rainbow!

Hayate (who I already had). :/

Need that crystal change!

I got her gaf!!!!!!!

14440786_10155260869393989_4190880735027686335_n.jpg

18 pulls.
Lighting
3 ludmille
2 charolette
ExDeath(didn't have em before so yippe!)
Congrats. :)

I did 20 pulls with tickets and 10+1 pull...got 6 charlotte and 5 Ludmille AND

My 10+1 pull:

Lighting and Chizuru...Yes PLEASE THANK GOD FINALLY!!!!

If you want to add me, ID: 424,842,374

14 slots left
Congrats man!

28 summon tickets and 3x 10+1 pulls... got lightning!! Hell yeah! Feelsgoodman abandoned mobius for this game.

Good luck to everyone!
Nice work! d(^_^)v

They do exists, the problem is that people waste them on crappy banner.

Look at me, I got this baby last time around when it could have been Lightning this round >_>
Yeah, we really need that crystal change. :(

spent all 20 tickets got nothing but 1 ludmille and 1 exdeath dupe...

then i do another multi.

a rainbow crystal!!!

shit.. this is so fucking painful.
\o/!

Man I was so pissed at first:

Daily half: Shadow
Ticket 1: Russel
Ticket 2: Fran
Ticket 3: Russel
Ticket 4: Lightning

I honestly can't believe it. This makes up for the shitty pulls I got during the FB banner (no CoD or Chiz and I desperately need phys units).

I have 12 tickets left over and ~1800 lapis, going to continue daily summoning in hopes of the other banner units. When I get her to cap I'll change my leader to her I think.
Congrats to you! Lots of Lightning pulls here, it seems.

44 pulls.

10 Charlotte
9 ludmille
Chizuru
Garland
Cecil
5 star cod
5 star medius
Lightning

Leds pulls than expected. The bank is closed until orlandu
Nice work on the Lightning. I'm getting more jealous as these posts go on, but I must remain strong.

I haven't even started Ghirnado. That's about when I stopped actively playing and just logging in to send friend stuff and collect dailies.

First 10 pull

GD2BI3Bl.jpg

I'm so sorry<3
Oh man, congrats. And welcome back!

I GOT HER!!! I got Lightning!!! Now to hide the bank statement from my wife :) All 3 units from the banner pulled. $200 spent. Total spent on this game $250. I'm ok with that.
Paper shred that bank statement, then burn the strips. Hide all evidence!

And congrats. :)

Woooooooooooo got Lightning on my third 11 pull after using probably 20-odd single tickets too. Saw a rainbow crystal and didnt want to get my hopes up but hot damn there she was!

Fuckload of Charlottes and Luds but not much else special but I'll deal lol. Wish I had Gigantaurs =s
Congrats!

Gold into Rainbow into 5* Garnet. Guess it could have been worse.
Yeah, I know that feeling of rainbow and no Lightning. :(

The friend ID for my alt account is
327 490 148
Will add you shortly. :)

I was weak, my plans for doing pulls on the last day were awash after seeing sooooo many people have awesome pulls... I decided to throw my savings... I got my first rainbow crystal... and it worked!!! :O

Notables

terra (dupe)
bartz
lightning
4x ludmillie 3/4 star
charlotte 4 star
garnet
freya

I'm excited for my outcome, terrified for what must be done. This was 2x 10+1 pulls.
Congrats man, nice pulls there!

Well DAMNED if that was not the best $10 I ever spent on Lapis...

1YT9caxl.png

GtWx02gl.png

Add me!
rpJscHC.png
Money, well, spent. Congrats!

chrono01

Oh, with all of the Lightning pulls, I forgot to post mine.

1/2 daily - Rainbow Crystal - Hayate :/

Tickets x5

Cyan x3
Bedile
Galuf
Ludmille

Then, after seeing all of these amazing posts, I figured I'd do a single 10+1. I know I said I wouldn't, but eh...

- 4* Kain (dupe)
- 5* Warrior of Light (WHAT!?)
- 3* Maria (dupe)
- 3* Ludmille (#2, one more would be nice...)
- 3* Rydia
- 3* Ludmille (there it is, no more need for Ludmille!)
- 3* Rydia
- 3* Locke (new)
- 3* Cecil (new)
- 3* Charlotte (new)

- 3* Penelo (new)

So basically, I went from zero tanks (not even a Leo/Amarant) to three, Warrior of Light, Cecil, and Charlotte. What the hell?
I'm sorry, CCIE. ;_;

No Lightning, but I have a lot of strong attackers as it is (Chizuru, Fencer, Garland, Cloud of Darkness, etc.). It's hard to be disappointed with what I got, but Lightning would have been nice. I'm done with full-priced pulls though, I'll do my dailies until the end of the banner and that's it.

Edit - Sorry for the double-post, I thought for sure someone had replied after my last post. :/

Woot, beat that dinosaur after 4 tries. I guess this was the wake up call to work on my other mages instead of working on raw power. Got really lucky that he was being very kind and not going crazy on me on like those other tries which made everything go smoothly

Rootbeer

Banned
*edit* okay I learned if you DISABLE 3D TOUCH you can work around the issue... i'll just have to re-enable it when not playing.

Playing on an iPhone 7 Plus SUCKS right now... they need to fix that bug that makes lots of the buttons in the game not respond unless you touch super super fast (takes like 10+ presses sometimes)

Frustrating having some great new units and my progress is being impeded by this.

Syntsui

Way too many people pulling Lighting than I expected, congratulations guys.

Pulled a 4* Clyne from the daily, who the fuck is Clyne? So many random irrelevant characters in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom