• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone who pulled Lightning! Way less salt in here than I expected. I pulled Ludmille with my daily. :)

I used most of my leftover energy pots and completed all the new story content and got Diabolos. Gonna grab all the new quests and run the new explorations next.

Today was a dark day -.-

I pulled 5 tix and daily. Daily was a Ludmille, tix all were trash.

At least I finally got the trifecta of dblhand, duel wield and blade mastery. 5% left on a second Zidane and ig I'll lube my butthole up for another TM round when I at least get a weapon TM person like Cecil or Miyu

Rixa

have WOL for lead because it seems like everyone has kafka with 300+ matk these days lol.

Having Kefka lead, there might be some reasons...
Screenshot_20160826-164834.png

tuffymon

I was weak, my plans for doing pulls on the last day were awash after seeing sooooo many people have awesome pulls... I decided to throw my savings... I got my first rainbow crystal... and it worked!!! :O

Notables

terra (dupe)
bartz
lightning
4x ludmillie 3/4 star
charlotte 4 star
garnet
freya

I'm excited for my outcome, terrified for what must be done. This was 2x 10+1 pulls.

Ive been playing since the game launched in beta and I've never seen a 'rainbow' gate period.
I saw one on my first account before I rerolled. Feelsbadman but I can't complain. I rerolled for Chizuru and Bartz, I have CoD, Lenna, Kefka, and Artemios and a few of the best TMR's

All that and I'm still going strong F2P

Zafir

so is lightning just a good dps unit?

I assume there are other 6* options later that aren't restricted to 5* lowest form?

Most of the main protags/main antagonists of FF games that are in the game at the moment will be upgradable to 6* eventually.

CCIE

Banned
Getting lapis to expand my FL... You all are the best. My alt account is pretty beastly for a starter. Still running the main as well...

Pbae

Getting lapis to expand my FL... You all are the best. My alt account is pretty beastly for a starter. Still running the main as well...

Yo congrats!!

I got lightning once but the acct. had 5 shadows so I thought I could reroll. I haven't seen another one since T_T

Kitoro

Pulled a Charlotte, and am not sure if I should level her up, despite already having a fairly leveled Amarant. I have limited resources at the moment, so I'd only pay mind to Charlotte if she was a better choice over Amarant.

Advice would be appreciated!

CCIE

Banned
I love my main account, but my alt is very well balanced. Having a tank should make all the difference for harder content. Also, I know how NOT to waste lapis on the new account. TMR on the main, with dailies advancing the story, and I will run the second for a bit...

Pretty cool to be honest.

Azuran

Banned
Pulled a Charlotte, and am not sure if I should level her up, despite already having a fairly leveled Amarant. I have limited resources at the moment, so I'd only pay mind to Charlotte if she was a better choice over Amarant.

Advice would be appreciated!

She's a way better choice than Amarant. Investing into her will pay off in the long run.

Jeffrey

are tanks that useful? seems debated that if they are even needed for harder content later.

btw: anyone beat the dinosaur yet?

i'm having mp issues :/

can survive half the fight.

are tanks that useful? seems debated that if they are even needed for harder content later.

btw: anyone beat the dinosaur yet?

i'm having mp issues :/

can survive half the fight.

I thought the Meta right now for the hardest content in Japan is actually TWO tanks at least that is what I have heard.

Pbae

Guys...

I'm having some PTSD flashbacks of Puzzles and Dragons and trying to get a Lucifer.

Lightning is less than 1 percent for me.

Jeffrey

Your alt is Megan y? :)
Yes to both.
1. Later you might need 2 tanks.
2. MP is problem. Full Break helps (and Celes if you have one).

hmmm i should try using magic. dude has crazy physical resist. my chizuru hits less than 1000 each barrage hit.

I just realized charlotte is a cutie. love her animations! Cutest tank in the game.

I love my main account, but my alt is very well balanced. Having a tank should make all the difference for harder content. Also, I know how NOT to waste lapis on the new account. TMR on the main, with dailies advancing the story, and I will run the second for a bit...

Pretty cool to be honest.

Way hardcore

Rootbeer

Banned
I did my daily 250 lapis pull and got my first Terra. 3* Though. I'm still happy! I wanted her for a long time.

Now I'm trying to decide my lightning strategy...

Kitoro

Dropped 10 Summon Tickets and a Daily Summon and got one each of Charlotte and Ludmille, plus 9 other garbage units.

I'm sitting on 10,000 Crystals, and very tempted to drop half on a 10+1 pull for Lightning, but the odds of getting her are so astronomically low...

Someone talk me out of it.. please!!! ; ;

Jeffrey

got my first shadow today. on that hype train!

Also got rydia and Cecil so im pretty happy.

Cecil charoltte and WOL. all the tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom