• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all these lightnings, good for y'all. 10+1 seemed like the way to go but I'm only pulling that for either Orlandu tha Gawd or a FF3 banner (remake was my first full FF at launch).

Hopefully my luck is as good as y'alls. Getting rdy to delete a bunch of people add me!
Chizuru 414 atk ID: 442 401 785

Razmos

Story spoilers: Seems pretty obvious that Veritas of the Heavens is
Lid's older brother Cid. The fact that the crazed dwarf recognised him and Veritas reacted to the name Cid just before the boss fight
were pretty big hints.

(Unless this is already revealed at the end of the arc, I'm not there yet)

Valus

Alright I think I finished all the new quests and explorations. Some nice new gear/skills to be had!

Lid's older brother Cid. The fact that the crazed dwarf recognised him and Veritas reacted to the name Cid just before the boss fight
were pretty big hints.

You're close but not quite correct!

I need to go back to the big city to check out the other half plus trigger the Diablos quest but right now I'm thirsty for Lapis to do another large pull so it will have to wait while I plunge through the missions haha

were pretty big hints.

nah, he made a comment that they've been around for 700 years or something like that when you 'beat' him and no way her brother has lived that long. Unless you've learned something more later on. I'm on the mountain summit level you go to after beating him so not much further then that fight haha

Folstern

Figures maintenance would be over the minute I have to start working.

No Lightning of course but pulled 14 times. 1 daily, 10+1 and two tickets:

Kain
Ludmille
Kain
Russell
Ludmille
Edgar
Charlotte
Sabin
Clyne
Bedile
Edgar
Rydia
Celes
Kefka

So besides the two banner units, dupes and garbage like usual! Beat Brachiosaur after a couple of unlucky sneeze rounds though.

Lyrian

MXMxUee.png

DIE YOU RNG-BASED SPAWN OF HELL!

Dammit, that fight SUCKS. Your chances of winning are purely based on complete luck that it doesn't sneeze away critical units in that fight (or get sneeze happy and just blow everyone away).

ProTip: Don't taunt if you don't want to guarantee that your tank will be the next one sneezed away.

Also, tanking multiple Ultimas in succession sucks ass royally.

chrono01

Why does everyone keep saying "Sorry" to Chilly? Surely his pulls couldn't have been that ba-

*looks through previous posts*

...Oh.

Sorry, Chilly. :/

tuffymon

So basically, I went from zero tanks (not even a Leo/Amarant) to three, Warrior of Light, Cecil, and Charlotte. What the hell?
I'm sorry, CCIE. ;_;

No Lightning, but I have a lot of strong attackers as it is (Chizuru, Fencer, Garland, Cloud of Darkness, etc.). It's hard to be disappointed with what I got, but Lightning would have been nice. I'm done with full-priced pulls though, I'll do my dailies until the end of the banner and that's it.

Edit - Sorry for the double-post, I thought for sure someone had replied after my last post. :/

Not quite what you wanted, but a pretty solid pull altogether.

While its not 5 lightnings ;P you can borrow mine once she's finished leveling~

chrono01

Not quite what you wanted, but a pretty solid pull altogether.

While its not 5 lightnings ;P you can borrow mine once she's finished leveling~
I definitely will! d(^_^)v

Congrats again, to you and everyone else here who joined the Lightning Club.

But yeah, I'm generally happy with my pull. I had a pretty strong as it was, I just needed a tank and a Full Breaker. With WoL, I got both, along with a second (and third) tank in Cecil and Charlotte, not to mention 3x Dual Casts (when I get the TM's). It's not the best case scenario, but I'm still content.

Folstern

Watching kongbakpao's streams are heart breaking. Dude gets Chizuru like a week before the Lightning banner just to be destroyed by his bad luck again.

Doh! earned enough lapis from story to do another 10+1 and still no Lightning. Mostly trash but I finally got a Locke and got a second Lenna that I can use towards her TM I guess. Also more Charlottes, had 6 of them and only 3 Ludmilles it turns out. I merged all the Charlottes together because I was past the unit cap and her TM isn't as high a priority anyway plus I'm sure I'll get more of her.

If you didn't re-roll and get a top tank I'd say you'll get Charlotte, Megan. She drops like rain. I truly am to physical attacker drops as you are to tanks...couldn't even get a Chizu out of the Lightning whifs. I have every tank in the game worth a damn outside of Amarant, however.

Kouriozan

Watching kongbakpao's streams are heart breaking. Dude gets Chizuru like a week before the Lightning banner just to be destroyed by his bad luck again.
I feared it would happen, he bought a lot of lapis for Chiz and it still took him 2 months.
At least he got Chiz last week.

tariniel

Considering this event, would people prefer my leader is WoL, Vaan or Lightning?

Also feel free to add me if you have spots, right now my leader is WoL: 811,351,127

chrono01

Considering this event, would people prefer my leader is WoL, Vaan or Lightning?

Also feel free to add me if you have spots, right now my leader is WoL: 811,351,127
Invite sent!

My Fencer should have Shining Splendor shortly. Just went in the oven this morning.

Syrus

Banned
Damnit. No lightning

But i got 5 star Chizuru , 4 star chizuru and bartz

Had bartz though.

I just want lightning. My last 20 pulls were nothing so I got lucky wih Chiz but I dont need her really

Syntsui

How far am I from finishing the main story if I'm at Wolfsfang peak right now?

I really want to focus on strengthening my units, but my rank level is pathetic and I can barely play the game before I need to wait hours for refills.

I feel like I'm losing way too many event opportunities that give excellent weapons strictly because my team is still too weak.

Here is the team I'm rolling with:

dVk9T7Q.jpg

Syrus

Banned
I got y charlotte. Wish i didnt waste my lapis n tickets last week.

Charlotte any good?

I got kefka , ex death ,bartz , lenna , garland as main team.

Now i got 5 star chizuru and charlotte. Should I replace anyone?

tuffymon

How far am I from finishing the main story if I'm at Wolfsfang peak right now?

I feel like I'm losing way too many event opportunities that give excellent weapons strictly because my team is still too weak.

Here is the team I'm rolling with:

First off, with the addition of the new content today, you're probably around halfway.

Secondly, you have a REALLY solid team, but low level, and not 5 star, also you missed golem...

Charlotte any good?

I personally think chizuru is better than bartz, and charlotte can replace either kefka or exdeath... kefka is a little stronger, while exdeath higher survivability with higher hp, and autoregen.

In the end, it's your call though.

https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page this place is a gemstone of great information, hope this site helps both of you~

chrono01

Charlotte any good?

Charlotte, right now, is the best tank in the game (for Global). Her highest evolution (as of now, anyway) is 5*, so she'll be replaced when Warrior of Light and Cecil get their 6* evolutions, but that's a decent ways off.

Well used my gift cards for 2 more 18k packs of lapis. Did 2 more 11 pulls and I'm out of this banner completely will save remaining for next. So overall 103 pulls with tix/lapis. Results

22- Charlotte
18 - Luds
2 - Garnet
2 - Garland
2 - Leo
2 - Lenna
1 - WoL
1 - CoD
1 - Bartz
1 - Vaan
1 - Firion
1 - Xiao
1 - Hayate
And a shit ton of Luna/Kains for TM and then poop. Zero Rainbow crystals and 3 11 pulls only had 1 Gold. 1 11 pull had 5 Gold. Overall blah but I'm cool with what I got can focus on TMs.

Guys, if I roll with this second account as well will you all be my friends? I'm considering it in addition to my main.
I added you the second it popped up in my list. :D

When 6* hits, I'll put Cecil w/ Excalibur and Barrage up so you can use a tank. ;)

Skii

Is anyone having problems claiming the Autumn Moon Marathon chests that we received? The game says I've claimed them but when I change screens, I lose all my lapis and it says I have messages unclaimed.

Fie on my foolish errs!!

I think what got me was getting NO Luds lol

I have no idea what I was thinking pulling like that.

And thank guys for the kind words...no way I could quit now!!!

chrono01

Well used my gift cards for 2 more 18k packs of lapis. Did 2 more 11 pulls and I'm out of this banner completely will save remaining for next. So overall 103 pulls with tix/lapis. Results

22- Charlotte
18 - Luds
2 - Garnet
2 - Garland
2 - Leo
2 - Lenna
1 - WoL
1 - CoD
1 - Bartz
1 - Vaan
1 - Firion
1 - Xiao
1 - Hayate
And a shit ton of Luna/Kains for TM and then poop. Zero Rainbow crystals and 3 11 pulls only had 1 Gold. 1 11 pull had 5 Gold. Overall blah but I'm cool with what I got can focus on TMs.
Holy hell at all of those Charlotte, haha.

No Lightning, but a lot of nice pulls! WoL, CoD, Bartz, Vaan, Firion, Garland, Garnet, Ludmille (those TM!), and the aforementioned Charlotte (although only one of her is needed). At least you can fully TM her in a single sitting, without doing anything.

Is anyone having problems claiming the Autumn Moon Marathon chests that we received? The game says I've claimed them but when I change screens, I lose all my lapis and it says I have messages unclaimed.
I claimed mine just fine.

Fie on my foolish errs!!

I think what got me was getting NO Luds lol

I have no idea what I was thinking pulling like that.
Once you pass a certain point, you think to yourself:

"Okay, so many trash pulls, the next one has to be good!"

...and then it isn't.

So sad to see it didn't work out for you, especially considering how common both Ludmille and Charlotte are.

tariniel

Finally got her to 80. I used all my cactuars and had to do some solo explorations to finish the rest, luckily I got 6-7 Ice megas during it.

Here's her stats with what equipment I have available. Are there better options for the head/body/shield that I can get easily? TMs for me are really far off. Abilities are 1 ATK10%, the rest are DEF10%.

yeah i had this problem, for me it ended up being that I couldn't have more than 200 energy

go spend some energy and try to claim it again

Ive decided i dont fucking need Light ing and i hope i get a couple Ludmille dupes frkm the dailies

Whew

Thank you to those of you with disastrous 11 pulls

Helped break me free from pull fever!

Valentus

Charlotte any good?

Her cover is 50% chance (cecil and wol are 30%)

She has shellga (40% spr yo party)

And has lvl 4 Green and White Magic Affinity (can equip all the bar-resistances and cura)

She is the best tank right now until cecil 6 star and agrias.

Is a crear unit

CCIE

Banned
Well, primary account has the first real TMR - Gungnir. Secondary account at Fulan pass, and I don't even need to pull dailies from it because I'm running Vaan, Charlotte, Lightning, Shantotto, and Garnet. Pulled Ludmille and Celes as well with the initial pulls. Wierd starting at the bottom rung of the ladder though. Need to get rank up quickly so that I don't have to babysit my secondary account. Daily pulls and tickets from both accounts probably from now on.

Well, primary account has the first real TMR - Gungnir. Secondary account at Fulan pass, and I don't even need to pull dailies from it because I'm running Vaan, Charlotte, Lightning, Shantotto, and Garnet. Pulled Ludmille and Celes as well with the initial pulls. Wierd starting at the bottom rung of the ladder though. Need to get rank up quickly so that I don't have to babysit my secondary account. Daily pulls and tickets from both accounts probably from now on.

Oh geez

I can barely make enough time for one account with how grindy the events can be

Best of luck trying to avoid burnout CCIE

Folstern

I'm pondering about whether I should make a secondary account. i do want to at least go through the story without skipping all the dialogue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom