• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Sabin's leg are like 4 times bigger than the others

Well, he had to suplex a train. He needs all those leg muscles.

tumblr_mw01slxcif1r29dxeo4_500.gif

See?

CCIE

Banned
Playing two accounts isn't so bad. Primary is just TM farming right now anyway. Should have blade mastery, double hand, and ribbon in the next week. Second account is a lot more work for now. Not sure it was a wise idea, but we will see how it runs for the next two weeks...

Primary just needs a tank of any sort.

Rixa

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it. My collection feels a bit more complete, with a couple of tanks and a full breaker (finally). I know I was originally pulling for Lightning and, despite not getting her, things ended up pretty well. I'm content.

I might have missed it, but did you do any pulls on this banner yet?
Yes (see below)
I'll set this guy as my lead:
I hope he's helpful to you guys.
Butbut WoL is tank not a cruiser.
O_O
It's official now. My alt is my main, my main is my alt.
What am i gonna do with my 4th Firion and 3rd WoL? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Great Haul :p
My main is, BonGAF.

My alt, Bonkeng, not yet. Will you spare a slot for this one too? :)

Cleared 5 spaces for my alt, 340,155,644. I need more GAF friends on my alt. Invite me, anyone.
Toss me a fr (youre full): 147,899,569
Good show!!
I've decided.
If I don't get a Lud by Wednesday, I'm going to destroy the planet.
I think thats fair.
Wouldnt it be better to rule it? :)
Done....
well now i only need to pull Artemios at some point lol.
Grats. I have the weapon, but no use to it either :D.

@Chrono My pulls, 6 tix and dailies:
- 4x Charlotte
- 2x Lud
- 1x Garnet
- Shadow (tix) :p

Thus :D

bonkeng

Yes (see below)

Butbut WoL is tank not a cruiser.

Great Haul :p

Toss me a fr (youre full): 147,899,569

Wouldnt it be better to rule it? :)

Grats. I have the weapon, but no use to it either :D.

- 4x Charlotte
- 2x Lud
- 1x Garnet

Thus :D

Rix, cleared a few more, i need your NukeDeath :D

Opened 5 more slots. Pls be my friend guys. 340,155,644

tuffymon

Wow, earth shrine puts out when it feels like it... I just got a total of 12 lumber from my last run. Wish I had that more often >.>;

chrono01

Done....

well now i only need to pull Artemios at some point lol.
Nice work! d(^_^)v

Yes (see below)

- 4x Charlotte
- 2x Lud
- 1x Garnet
Wow, not bad! If only you could have received 4x Ludmille instead of Charlotte, you'd be golden. Even as things are though, that's a very decent set of pulls. In addition to that, a Garnet? Good work!

Got Artemios from daily. Not bad.
Just in time! \o/

Now give him that bow.

Another 100 free lapis per day (prepare to 6*), will it ever stop? x)
Oh man, I hope they keep it up. This, plus the 50 Lapis for completing the dailies, means I only lose 100 Lapis per day for doing the daily. I can usually earn that back, through the standard daily log in chart, or through ranking up/completing quests.

Just need those missions!

Rix, cleared a few more, i need your NukeDeath :D

Opened 5 more slots. Pls be my friend guys. 340,155,644
I don't have access to my phone right now, but I'll send you a request tomorrow (if there's still room). :)

Kouriozan

Wish I could add even more GAFer but my friend list is full, full, full! (Need 150 slots!)
And all very active, too. But as I said I'm going to do a new clean-up for when I'll awake Lightning.

Rixa

Nice work! d(^_^)v

Wow, not bad! If only you could have received 4x Ludmille instead of Charlotte, you'd be golden. Even as things are though, that's a very decent set of pulls. In addition to that, a Garnet? Good work!

Oh man, I hope they keep it up. This, plus the 50 Lapis for completing the dailies, means I only lose 100 Lapis per day for doing the daily. I can usually earn that back, through the standard daily log in chart, or through ranking up/completing quests.

Just need those missions!
When missions hit, we are swimming in Lapis. Garnet was "nice" bonus. Definitely going to TM her and slap that sweet +20% resist to CoD (once CoD gets 6*). Face 5 casters in Arena, no problem :p. 4 Charlottes is too much yeah, but atleast I got 2 Luds and thats enough for me. DC for Kefka and DC for Healer (Lenna atm).

Another useless daily pull, Mevius. Fuck, I'm the unluckiest guy here.

Medius was my first 5* able pull in May. It surely is better than my todays pull Cyan. Not unlucky pull.

bonkeng

Wish I could add even more GAFer but my friend list is full, full, full! (Need 150 slots!)
And all very active, too. But as I said I'm going to do a new clean-up for when I'll awake Lightning.

How'd you max Lightning so fast? Or did you have spare Gigantuars? I'm struggling with mine.

unrealist

I am back to the game 2 months .. because of Lightning (like everyone else). This is not meant to be a salty post.. I am really out of touch from the game now.

When the game launched, I rerolled so many times till I had a great start and bought a bunch of Lapis (the highest cost one) once.

I have now:

Exdeath (starter roll)
Cecil x 2 (one starter, one for part of my attempt to roll Lightning, about 10 rolls in)
Locke
Firion (starter roll)
Chizuru (part of my attempt to roll Lightning, about 20 rolls in)
Lightning (after 43 rolls, was also my only rainbow crystal that appeared)
Garland (just before Lightning)

Healers: Rosalia, Lenna and Fina

Can I know what's the best possible team for overall gameplay?

Xion86

Didn't get Lightning in the end by the way, spent way too much, was quite bad lol (definitely well over 60 pulls), but glad I got a lot of other characters I haven't got yet. Saving my lapis for daily pulls now and see how I get on there. Right now trying to get crystals for Espers and will carry on with the story during the week and max out Charlotte.

CCIE it's crazy you haven't got Charlotte yet, but I'm pretty sure you will, I got so many her TM went to 100 and have more left over :/. I don't know how you can manage two accounts at once haha, so much I want to do on my main account, wouldn't even have the time to swap between both.

bonkeng

Didn't get Lightning in the end by the way, spent way too much, was quite bad lol, but glad I got a lot of other characters I haven't got yet. Saving my lapis for daily pulls now and see how I get on there. Right now trying to get crystals for Espers and will carry on with the story during the week and max out Charlotte.

CCIE it's crazy you haven't got Charlotte yet, but I'm pretty sure you will, I got so many her TM went to 100 and have more left over :/. I don't know how you can manage two accounts at once haha, so much I want to do on my main account, wouldn't even have the time to swap between both.

Wow, I'm curious how many times you pull for Lightning, to get over 20 Charlotte :(

c-murph

Daily No.3 - Russel! ......... That's not my Lightning Gumi.

Finally, got Rod of Gravity and 1/5 Shining Splendor up and cooking.

Valentus

???

Daily pull was another Clyne. Meh

dooooood.

honestly i got him to 30%
without fullbreak, i couldnt do the last bit of damage as my units are exhausted and snort got my healer.

Yeah that was stupid, sorry.

If you dont have full break, you can use a tank with power break and deprotect. (power break and deprotect can be learn via espers, and deprotect also is Mitzell TM) for a 2 turn combo.

Xion86

Wow, I'm curious how many times you pull for Lightning, to get over 20 Charlotte :(

I didn't want to keep count :( haha, but in the 10+1 pulls I'd get her 2 sometimes 3 times and in the single pulls she came up so often. I'm done now and will do one daily pull each day. I got so many other rare characters I hadn't received before, but I'm not even sure I'll get a chance to use them for anything :/

Rixa

Yesterday I went to that spider boss (in story) with TM team. Whoopsie no chances, got it to 50% hp around and then game over. Swapped main party and surfed along. TM team can do those story missions, unless they are boss stories.

Vashetti

Banned
Is there any guide out there for which is the best equipment to put on each character?

My equipment is constantly full and I want to have a clear out.

Skii

Gaining XP in this game is so slow. I unlocked the XP vortex today but I'm only gaining one level per run (can only do INT atm). Is there any faster way or is there a way to get those XP items?

Zafir

Gaining XP in this game is so slow. I unlocked the XP vortex today but I'm only gaining one level per run (can only do INT atm). Is there any faster way or is there a way to get those XP items?

Wait till a Cactuar vortex event which comes out roughly every 3-4 weeks.

Either way, even the hard exp one is doable if you use some of our higher power friend characters. Barrage makes short work of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom