• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

This Maze Runner event is amazing. Got 15 LB pots so far. If this keeps up, I'm close to maxxing Cecil's LB.

Cleared some inactive friends.

962,772,882 for WoL lead

340,155,644 for Lightning lead

scarlet

This Maze Runner event is amazing. Got 15 LB pots so far. If this keeps up, I'm close to maxxing Cecil's LB.

Cleared some inactive friends.

962,772,882 for WoL lead

340,155,644 for Lightning lead

How? Only had 4 pots. Had the worst luck with this maze

Daily pull is Vivi. Eew

Rixa

Me neither, my craziness will stop at TMs!

I regret not pursuing Chizuru and doing 10+1 pulls on the prior banner instead of having wasted my lapis and time on Lightning...Aw well, feeling kind of bummed looking at all those cactuars with no one to use them on.

Yeah TMs are actually useful (if you like the grind). LBs not so much ;).

Dont regret, its done what is done.

My first 10+1 I made back in the May had one 5* able unit and it was 3* Medius. Back in beta days there was no rate ups. I could regret that I did it but it was back then when everything was so new and we only had Grandshelt Island and I grinded levels in Grandshelt Catacombs - Exit. I maxed my Medius and he was used in INT S5 Colo fight during beta. Not much use after that :).

You could be like me, after Lightning banner I start to collect tix for some nice banner. While only doing daily pull when ever I feel and units in banner are nice. This way you can pretty much pull everyday and sometimes add slots.

I havent spend single dime after May and it prolly wont change.

Rixa

Daily 250 -> Gold -> Rainbow
It wasn't Rakshasa nor Medius. It was dupe unit tho.

Screenshot_20160927-110916.png
Screenshot_20160927-110934.png

Well having 2 Golbez now makes Meteor grind faster if I ever want to do it. Lets have some troll dance :)

chrono01

That's gonna be a really fast Dualcast.
Indeed.

Chilly is going to kill me. O_O

Daily 250 -> Gold -> Rainbow
It wasn't Rakshasa nor Medius. It was dupe unit tho.

Well having 2 Golbez now makes Meteor grind faster if I ever want to do it. Lets have some troll dance :)
Man, nothing worse than a troll rainbow, especially when Lightning is around. I know from personal experience. :(

Rixa

Sheer luck. And keep running it every time.

What finally happened?

Edit: troll Rainbow. Painful.

Indeed.

Chilly is going to kill me. O_O

Man, nothing worse than a troll rainbow, especially when Lightning is around. I know from personal experience. :(

Someday Golby will get a 6 star and it will be beyond broken, you'll all see.

If that ever happens Iam ready. Grinding ultima & 2x Dual Cast and already having 4x30% MAG :p. Troll pull is troll pull and rainbow trolls are the worst :D

I gotta say I absolutey love this event. By far my favorite. Getting useful materials, lots of exp, can run it with my bs trust mastery crew and best of all, I don't have to be on my phone all day. Can burn through my stamina super quick. Such a relief of an event.

Syntsui

The only bad thing about this event is that it doesn't drop Holy Crystal, so I still have to do Advanced Awakening events, but it's godlike nevertheless.

I'm done with daily pulls, this banner is worthless. I'm 1k lapis short of another 11 pull and I'll wait the godlike FFT banner.

Zalasta

I'm curious how many minitaurs have people encountered in normal exploration (excluding events such as the maze). In my 2+ months of playing I've only seen it 3 times.

Malakhov

Banned
The only bad thing about this event is that it doesn't drop Holy Crystal, so I still have to do Advanced Awakening events, but it's godlike nevertheless.

I'm done with daily pulls, this banner is worthless. I'm 1k lapis short of another 11 pull and I'll wait the godlike FFT banner.
But what is fun is it drops sacred crystals. By the time I had to awaken Charlotte to 5 stars, I already had enough sacred crystals and didn't need to run the vortex for them!

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily for me was Golbez... but I already have 5 of him (used to have more, but already fused them)

Would love to get a Locke, Zidane, Vaan or some other missing unit.

Actually, right now my real weakness is healing. I don't have Garnet, Lenna or Roselia. I have Tella, Terra and of course Fina though.

Daily was Shadow.... again. Getting real sick of that bastard.

On the plus side, with the new event I was able to max out my Charlotte and awaken Ludmille to 5 star already. Can't complain about that!

I've even had enough energy leftover to make some progress in the story missions, although I'm starting to get impatient for the end. Holy cow, how many dungeons are there before the Shrine???

How much have you already spent on this banner alone? At least you guaranteed Dual Cast without grinding.

Money wise? I dunno, 300 maybe? I had 200 in itunes gift cards though so I didn't really "spend" that much. I am still sitting on 40k lapis but I refuse to do anything other than dailies now. I will be going for 2 dual casts should only take about 2 weeks of TM farming to get both if that.

Malakhov

Banned
I've even had enough energy leftover to make some progress in the story missions, although I'm starting to get impatient for the end. Holy cow, how many dungeons are there before the Shrine???

Last time they didn't give us enough content, they should of given us half of it back then and half of it now.

My wife cleared a bunch of spots on her friendlist and could really use some good friend units if anyone has space! She started playing a while after me but plays all the time now and has some good units to share (Fencer, WoL, Chiz, etc)

602 076 823

Just sent her a request. Lightning is my main, rotating in WOL and Kefka. Have her put Neogaf in her friend message so we know not to remove her.

Coppanuva

Still crap for pulls. Only drawn one banner unit this banner, and a shit-ton of Clynes and Sabins. Today's was a Gold Sabin.

On the bright-side only around 70 lumber left for shining splendor.

KeRaSh

I've watched a few videos of people pulling hundreds of times to get Lightning and now I've realized that she starts at 5*. I guess I can get disappointed even earlier now as soon as I see the blue crystal... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom