• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want them to rush!

I can barely keep up with all the new units and team building i need to do

Very worried that the content will start to get ahead of my capabilities in difficulty

Leveling 6 star units to 100 also doesnt sound very fun :(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
*Yay*

screenshot_20160927-13kuzv.png

I forgot how story units level faster but im happy to have a Focus unit now - couple a days ago i thought i would have to get lucky and pull Vaan for it to happen.

I think so. I'm hoping for something more interesting. I've gotten nada on banner characters except last weeks. Thank god I finally got CoD. (And thank god I didn't get Kefka. Because when he was initially a banner character, I got him all the freaking time.)

I'm saving my summoning tickets for something interesting. I imagine Lightening gets better at 6* but so far not impressed with the couple friends ones I've played with, Feel like odds on this one just aren't worth it. Would like a Lud, but not tempting fate after getting CoD last week. (I pulled one then my husband did since we were chain pulling for a bit.)

Also so tired of Sabin, Cyan, Vivi, and Anzelm. Oh and Shadow. But todays lucky pull was Anzelm. Because can't get enough of these weak characters.

Edit: Oh god, please let it be the first FFT.... I want Orlandu.

Well there are two banners and Orlandu is on the second banner so..

Grats CW!!!

tariniel

Does anyone know if the process of upgrading my phone will cause me to lose Lapis? I know that they don't transfer between iOS and Android, but if I stay on iOS but upgrade to the new iPhone, what happens? (5s to 7+)

I'm real close to dropping $ on lapis but I also want to upgrade my phone in Nov-Dec and won't spend them all by then probably.

Does anyone know if the process of upgrading my phone will cause me to lose Lapis? I know that they don't transfer between iOS and Android, but if I stay on iOS but upgrade to the new iPhone, what happens? (5s to 7+)

I'm real close to dropping $ on lapis but I also want to upgrade my phone in Nov-Dec and won't spend them all by then probably.

It is there as long as you get logged back in.

Lyrian

*Yay*

I forgot how story units level faster but im happy to have a Focus unit now - couple a days ago i thought i would have to get lucky and pull Vaan for it to happen.

Grats :)

That reminds me, that I need to work on Lid soon.

I can always find a pick-me-up by reading Reddit in search logical fallacies.

Today's Sensible Chuckle: Attempting to use Reddit's "future-proofing" doctrine to create a tier system for whom to level their LBs.

Good times :)

Valus

So, any of those worth pulling for?

Depends on what you're looking for. None of the characters are in the top slots in JP currently. So if you only care about the future top characters then probably not.

That said, Ramza, Delita, and Agrias will be very powerful when they are out. They all have good TMs as well. Not too sure about Gafgarion, Alma, and Mustadio.

My TM team has been progressing smoothly. In 5 days, they've gone up by ~18%. I also went from ~100-200 items used to earning the 10k item trophy today. Also, Cecil's LB is 377 uses away from 5/10. This is all in spite of the maintenance downtime, getting a connection error one night while I was asleep and accidentally running the wrong team another night.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Kefka joined Leo as my 2nd maxed 5* last night! Next up: COD. After that, Charlotte, I think.

Absolutely loving this maze -- got enough sacred crystals to awaken COD to 5* just by doing cactuar rubs.

About to pull my daily 1/2. Wish me luck!

chrono01

This maze event is infuriating. If I don't get the final room right away, I'm always one away from the final split and then I choose wrong. No LB Pot in the last two days either. :/

I'm just going to start going straight down the center and not even bother choosing, not that it matters anyway since it's entirely random.

Valentus

Sup. We're all good.

Except for Chilly, who's gonna burn the world in 3 days if no Ludmille shows up. The chances of the world burning is quite high though. So better find a fire proof bunker soon.

Just fine and dandy. Nothing to see here in this thread today.

Nope, nothing at all.

Okay.... why the fuck chilly didnt do a 11 pull so he can get one?

I havent killed Lyrian or Valentus yet where were they today lol

And grats Kou ^^

Im here xD

So if the banner annoucement tomorrow is:

- FFXIII banner: wont pull. Just want vanille's TM and she is 4star
- FFT Banner: Will try some pulls. I want Alma and Gaffgarion TM.
- Brave frontier: Will pull for the Queen Tilith.

Lyrian

Gold item whiz trophy get, cost me almost 2 millions but at least I did it in 2 days, slowly working on the crafting ones.

Grats on the trophy! That one sucks to complete.

I havent killed Lyrian or Valentus yet where were they today lol

Tuesday is my late night working on campus. Was rather busy tonight.

Also a major problem at the moment are some severe complications that have occurred with the placement event I attended last week. A very significant oversight in the campus IT system is jeopardizing everything I worked for last week. Really pissed off about that at the moment. :/

Muku

This maze event is infuriating. If I don't get the final room right away, I'm always one away from the final split and then I choose wrong. No LB Pot in the last two days either. :/

I'm just going to start going straight down the center and not even bother choosing, not that it matters anyway since it's entirely random.

After the first batch, started doing same pattern. It's been a lot better and less frustrating. I tend to get less one door and done. No thinking about it, just doing.

Grats on the trophy! That one sucks to complete.

Tuesday is my late night working on campus. Was rather busy tonight.

Also a major problem at the moment are some severe complications that have occurred with the placement event I attended last week. A very significant oversight in the campus IT system is jeopardizing everything I worked for last week. Really pissed off about that at the moment. :/

"oversight"? If it threatens to harm you in the future I imagine its more than just an oversight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom