• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

After the first batch, started doing same pattern. It's been a lot better and less frustrating. I tend to get less one door and done. No thinking about it, just doing.
Yeah, I'm just going to stick with a pattern. There's nothing worse than sitting there thinking "This way feels lucky!", only for it not to be. I'm just going to auto forward, and if I reach the end, so be it.

Lyrian

"oversight"? If it threatens to harm you in the future I imagine its more than just an oversight!!

Agreed. Short version of the situation is that the positions are being vetted through a third party vendor. The university forgot (or likely didn't care enough) that students are enrolled at its satellite campuses. As such, only students from the main campus can access the system needed to register for the vetted positions offered on Friday. The window to register closes permanently on Wednesday. At the moment, the university is stating "no ETA" to correct this issue.

I'm not that type of person, but my extended family is. They are preparing to sue to university if I'm permanently locked out of these positions because of their oversight.

Today's going to be a **really* fun day.

Lyrian

Yeah, I'm just going to stick with a pattern. There's nothing worse than sitting there thinking "This way feels lucky!", only for it not to be. I'm just going to auto forward, and if I reach the end, so be it.

That's pretty much been my strategy.

When I "free will" my choices in the Maze, I rarely make it past the first room most of the time.

bonkeng

Gold item whiz trophy get, cost me almost 2 millions but at least I did it in 2 days, slowly working on the crafting ones.

Good job. I've yet to start for that trophy.

Also a major problem at the moment are some severe complications that have occurred with the placement event I attended last week. A very significant oversight in the campus IT system is jeopardizing everything I worked for last week. Really pissed off about that at the moment. :/

I hope it's still going to work out in your favor man. Don't lose hope.

Today i just stick to center 3x, then left 1 time. Got to the end 60% of the time.

chrono01

That's pretty much been my strategy.

When I "free will" my choices in the Maze, I rarely make it past the first room most of the time.
Yeah, it's difficult to get mad when you don't really "care". Just go with a routine, and if you arrive at the end, celebrate. If not, eh. Not worth the stress.

Today i just stick to center 3x, then left 1 time. Got to the end 60% of the time.
My method since today is to start at the center, and then work my way right and all of the way around.

First room, I just immediately run forward. If I reach the end, that's it. Afterwards, it's right, left, center, and (if I reach the final floor) right. It's easy enough to remember.

desverger

Finally managed to setup iOS switch controls that manage TM farming for me. It's not perfect, but I can just tap on the screen multiple times and it'll run for a good while.

Speaking of TM farming, my first TM party is going to be...

Cecil, Chizuru, Zidane, Luna, Bartz. I figured I can have Fencer with DW and Barrage, and Chizuru with Katana Mastery and Doublehand.

Rixa

Don't forget my 5* Hayate (dupe)!

First daily pull on the banner too... :/

Team salty:
Chrono, DrDrob, Rixa

Indeed :D (I dont have single Hayate btw)

Finally managed to setup iOS switch controls that manage TM farming for me. It's not perfect, but I can just tap on the screen multiple times and it'll run for a good while.

Speaking of TM farming, my first TM party is going to be...

Cecil, Chizuru, Zidane, Luna, Bartz. I figured I can have Fencer with DW and Barrage, and Chizuru with Katana Mastery and Doublehand.

Welcome to the TM train, its fun when you have done it, not so fun during those <x amount of days> ;)

Mirari

Managed to pull enough Bediles for his TM... Feels good man.

9mFP4TL.png

Hope you guys are having better luck. ; . ;

bonkeng

I think i'm gonna use my 2 TM moogles on Chizu, she's at 78% now

So can I swap her with New Miyuki and my TM team will be Zidane, 2 Cecil, 2 Miyuki

Wow. Your Chizuru's going to break 500 atk with that. Only a Garland will make your Chizuru even more OP. Nice.

Valentus

No new Banner. Its over folks!

definitelly will be a new batch because tomorrow there will be mantainance and app update for waifu 6star

Rixa

Today's going to be a **really* fun day.

Highlighting this post that you notice. Iam fairly sure you are interested about this:

4* Max level (60) Garnet using summon (ES Explo) _without_ any eq / abilities / buffs on, using max level (40) 2* Shiva.

Screenshot_20160928-134628.png

Highlighting this post that you notice. Iam fairly sure you are interested about this:

4* Max level (60) Garnet using summon (ES Explo) _without_ any eq / abilities / buffs on, using max level (40) 2* Shiva.

Screenshot_20160928-134628.png

Yes we are very interested!

Now to do some comparisons

Rixa

Yes we are very interested!

Now to do some comparisons

I made few runs earlier but couldnt grab pic timed right, she did around 425k damage on those times and not sure if she did over 500k first time (I just summoned and used auto with other units, so couldnt see exactly damage).

Later today going to slap 4x30% 3x30% mag to her (no eqs / no buffs) and test and also testing with 3x30% mag + eqs on. Also prolly testing if Imperil + Focus + eq + 3x30% mag does big difference.

Rixa

Ok. I tested many times in ES Explo. Always failing to get screenshot right time :p.
Anyways conclusion is that 3x30% MAG in 4* max lvl Garnet doesn't make any difference to summon damage. In all my tries (8), damage was between 425k - 496k. Here are the Garnet stats.
1st pic 3x30% MAG + Esper
2nd pic 3x30% MAG

Screenshot_20160928-152041.png
Screenshot_20160928-151953.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Quit this game a while ago but kept checking back for Lightning. Saw she was released. Lucky enough to pull her. Woot.

ExVicis

Two Rydias in a row. The hell, do I need Blizzaga this badly?

Also I guess we won't find out the next banner until later eh? Holding onto potential 5k pulls until I know. I'm not that angry at the lack of noteworthy pulls and I'm still not convinced I need Lightning despite having seen a maxed out one.

Kouriozan

The labyrinth is giving me tons of burst pot but I have no Cecil >.<
20 Metal Gigantuars left until I can powerlevel Lightning to 100 instantly when I'll be able to awake her.

Jeffrey

finally got around to attempting brocio.

This is bullshit lol. like... there isn't any strategy besides guarding ultima, everything else is just rng... like wtf is up with the snort mechanic?

Love how the only way to get the unit back is with lapis, not revive...

Is this boss required to beat for later content? Because im not spending lapis for a bow that I have no 5* archer atm to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom