• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

I had always some issues to use "Hero units" (Story chars), cause they dont have TM at all. Thus for me using Story Char was that they steal TM :p. If its possible, try to run with Garnet as much as possible and use Rain only when its absolutely required. Obviously Rain 6* in future will be good (Iam not going to use it). :)

I dont have Bartz :p

Definitely not me. I didnt write maths in High School finals :p. I graduated from High School 23 years ago (After that I went to Business College and graduated as Diploma in Business and Administration in Foreign Trade) :p

I hated math in school...

23 years ago...

And I thought I was old.

Rixa is a daddy.

It was 11 pulls a few days ago, not sure when the 5 ticket event is ending though.

Well I just tried and I got 5 tickets right after the first normal summon they make you do and that was it. Had enough lapis for a daily and then the 5 tix. I know you get a ticket for each area you finish after that for awhile but that shit takes to long to reroll. Not worth it seems. Although the team I got wasn't bad. Exdeath...Cecil...Charlotte x2 and Kuja oh and a Vivi.

Kettch

Well I just tried and I got 5 tickets right after the first normal summon they make you do and that was it. Had enough lapis for a daily and then the 5 tix. I know you get a ticket for each area you finish after that for awhile but that shit takes to long to reroll. Not worth it seems. Although the team I got wasn't bad. Exdeath...Cecil...Charlotte x2 and Kuja oh and a Vivi.

Yeah, they were giving out another 5 tickets from the previous 100 lapis a day event, but I guess that ended now.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I gotz a Wrussel today

Been enjoying the maze.

Got my Tellah from 40 4* to Max 5* and CoD from 3 to 5 Max. Looking through my list of characters I own and want to level still...

Freya
WoL #2
Charlotte
Locke
Goblez
Garland
Cecil(When I get the LB up a bit more)
Kefka #2

So I may end my Maze running a bit early and go back to TM farming

chrono01

Shame we don't have a trade market etc for characters that are unneeded, but with how easy it is to reroll, Soooooo much abuse.
Yeah, I know a lot of people want trading, but there'd be no way it could ever work, with the way these gatcha games are made. As you said, too easy to abuse, not to mention people pulling continually (and not getting what they're after) is where the money is primarily made.

Sometimes luck is just horrible. :/

Valus

I don't think it's that abusive. Just make it so you can trade 10 blue crystals for a guaranteed 4* base and 10 of those for a guaranteed 5* base.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If they ever do a trade system.
1. It will cost money.
2. It needs to cost money.

It would be something like purchase a trade ticket for 10$. Each person in the trade needs to have one to be allowed to trade. So if someone wants to use an alt account, Gumi gets 20$ every time they want to trade a character. It will force normal players then to also trade for value or to purchase outside the system. Either way, Gumi needs to come out on top.

And they will never do a Crystal upgrade system. It would completely defeat the purpose of the lottery.

Kouriozan

I've read Charlotte get a limited exclusive shield with a side story about her in a future event.
Edit : found it on the subreddit wiki, 37 DEF/10 SPR, grants AoE Esuna spell.

CCIE

Banned
Because now is the time to grab Charlotte with her drop rate being so high. I have THREE of her on my alternate account.

Lyrian

How do people run the maze?

I just completely SUCK at it :/

I swear I can't get past the first room 50% of the time and the second room 85% of the time.

Malakhov

Banned
Best 5* tank currently on Global.

(Sorry, CCIE.)

I've noticed this in some boss fights on my second account, easier than with WoL on my first. Though on my second account I have Vaan for Focus and Lenna for Cheer compared to only Lenna for Cheer on my first account. Cheer/Focus combo is pretty great.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Char is the best 5* tank in the game. The only reason WoL and Cecil rank higher is for being 6*. Her 5* form is better then their 5* form.

If she got a 6* form, I would expect it to be more like a Kefka upgrade. Just an improvement, not a drastic overhaul like Cecil gets

Lyrian

I just stick to the exact same pattern no matter what, I end up getting to the end quite a lot

I don't. The same pattern only ever gets me to the second room.

People have 10+ pots, and I've only collected 3 in this entire event so far (including the first time clear).

Lyrian

Chilly,

When you destroy the world after tomorrow, can you nuke from high orbit my employer/university as ground zero?

I really hate them passionately right now.

Valentus

so Tomorrow is the maintenance.

I expect that the new banner will be tomorrow after that.

The surprise: one more week of lightning!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Chilly,

Without a Shadow of a doubt, I believe you Clyne do it. You will be able to Russell what you want out and Edgar out luck. Don't Fran, for sure you will will get your Maria.

Chilly,

Without a Shadow of a doubt, I believe you Clyne do it. You will be able to Russell what you want out and Edgar out luck. Don't Fran, for sure you will will get your Maria.

The amount of work that went into this will make a lovely epitaph to the jar of ashes that will be left of your body. Oh and:
tumblr_lutsvnkrsw1qlvwnco1_r2_250.gif

Chilly,

When you destroy the world after tomorrow, can you nuke from high orbit my employer/university as ground zero?

I really hate them passionately right now.

Still didn't get that sorted out with them?

I will happily kill innocents for you yes.

Lyrian

Still didn't get that sorted out with them?

Five days of screaming and yelling finally got me access to the web portal needed to petition for the roles I am seeking.

But, I as I feared, I am extremely LTTP, and everyone has already gone home.

Of the 8 roles I qualified to apply for last Friday, only 2 are still open for petitioning. Grrr.

The university's stance on this is...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I tried to finally fill out the applications and forms needed to certify my qualifications, only to find out that the university screwed up making my account and I still can't post to either of them.

Back to screaming at the university again tomorrow to fix the account. /sigh

Even more fun is that the petitioning window for one of these two remaining roles expires tomorrow night. If that happens, then my entire fate would depend on a miracle of landing the one remaining role left on the table, which is a supremely hyper-competitive position (actually both of the remaining ones are) :(

leveled up Charlotte and Exdeath to take on the dumb dinosaur again, Charlottte made all the difference with shellga, power break, and defending the other mages. Dinosaur ended up snorting Tellah a little more than halfway but it was too late by then.

other 2 units were Kefka and Lenna

So that's a yes?

It is a no.

Five days of screaming and yelling finally got me access to the web portal needed to petition for the roles I am seeking.

But, I as I feared, I am extremely LTTP, and everyone has already gone home.

Of the 8 roles I qualified to apply for last Friday, only 2 are still open for petitioning. Grrr.

The university's stance on this is...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I tried to finally fill out the applications and forms needed to certify my qualifications, only to find out that the university screwed up making my account and I still can't post to either of them.

Back to screaming at the university again tomorrow to fix the account. /sigh

Even more fun is that the petitioning window for one of these two remaining roles expires tomorrow night. If that happens, then my entire fate would depend on a miracle of landing the one remaining role left on the table, which is a supremely hyper-competitive position (actually both of the remaining ones are) :(

Then that is the one that is meant to be for you!

I will get a Lud and you will get the role you were meant to have!

Please don't misunderstand that I'm equating your life to that of a mobile gatcha Final Fantasy game...but, you know, <3

Lyrian

Then that is the one that is meant to be for you!

I will get a Lud and you will get the role you were meant to have!

Please don't misunderstand that I'm equating your life to that of a mobile gatcha Final Fantasy game...but, you know, <3

I know. It's all in good "fun". That's half of being on GAF.

The sheer carnival of stupid going on here with the university is mind-blowing. Makes some of the GAF threads here looking like dissertations in comparison.

Caim

Nothing but Ludmilles and Charlottes from the daily pulls.

I guess I'll farm trust whenever I decide to get around to it.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom