• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Edit: I did prereg again my email account (wtf?). Got email from

Dunno if its just the words or do they deliver items only to prereg players.
Here is the link to prereg campaign.
If it's anything like Chain Chronicle was, when the game is launched, you'll received an email with a link/code (I can't remember which). You'll go to a website, enter your game ID, and the items will be sent there. If the same thing applies, only those that pre-register get the items, so if anyone is interested definitely do so (plus it helps us move further along those stretch goals)!

Rixa

If it's anything like Chain Chronicle was, when the game is launched, you'll received an email with a link/code (I can't remember which). You'll go to a website, enter your game ID, and the items will be sent there. If the same thing applies, only those that pre-register get the items, so if anyone is interested definitely do so (plus it helps us move further along those stretch goals)!

^^
It was about same for GCC to BF when GCC closed. If you registered to BF you got 5 tickets.

Kouriozan

I'm getting small freeze every 2 sec since the update (iPad 4) but the musics are fine, hope I don't have to redownload since I can't link my account right now.

EDIT : checking reddit, I'm not alone >.<

Kouriozan

Still no 10 ticket I assume?

Nah, it's still not the official launch, hope they'll talk about it at the E3 presentation.

EDIT : phew, I could link my account to my main facebook now (had to delete it and re-make since it was linked to a dull one), I'm safe!

Cyldman

Banned
Release it already!

I have 2000 accounts ready and 2000 facebooks pre registered if it comes to that (assuming it's not just 10 ticket to literally everyone)

REROLL BLESS ME.

forgrim

Release it already!

I have 2000 accounts ready and 2000 facebooks pre registered if it comes to that (assuming it's not just 10 ticket to literally everyone)

REROLL BLESS ME.

Im going to assume u exaggerated and thats only 20. Because if it really is 2000 you couldve jist worked those hours lol

Hmm so I claimed the maintenance apology 45 lapis and I didn't get 45 lapis :(. Then again 45 lapis is not a useful amount (as so far I've received multiple of 50 from anything that gives lapis).

Javaman

Is it best to install the new apk overtop of the existing one or uninstall the existing one first?

Edit: nevermind. Installing on top worked like a champ.

Dawg

ClBaQ4SUoAAL4N5.jpg:large

Man's daughter huh... :>

chrono01

From the E3 Square Enix stream, it sounds like SE are ready to release it worldwide, but Gumi is holding them back (slow translation, probably). Not a huge surprise, given how long it took them to release Phantom of the Kill. I wish SE were just doing it themselves, like they are Record Keeper/KH Unchained. :/

They did say "soon", so it shouldn't be another PotK situation. ...Hopefully. It's Gumi though, so expect nothing.

Dandte

Did two pulls today

Shantotto And duane

Both Are more or less Meh But Maybe they can help me defeat Europa....why am i Pulling...i'm weak ...

Kouriozan

I'm loving that second island, tons of Heaven Ashes in the Phantom Forest, and now this in a 6 NRG stage. (Lanzelt Estuary)

UZyTl2ol.jpg

Not showing another God's Reliquary I managed to steal.

Kouriozan

Oh uh ok, I guess I won't have 50 lapis today.

23rHhgWl.jpg

Edit : colosseum daily showing completed 2/3, there is still hopes!
Edit 2 : yeah, it fixed itself with a new colosseum win, might have glitched because of the constant dip every 3 sec.

Valentus

Mother of God, the bosses of Rank S Intermediate are INSANE.

The Boss of S-2 make me Shitting Bricks all the fight and the star was... Vaan and the Full Break - Barrage combo lol.

I dont Know if i can advance any more without a proper healer. I think i would level up Krile and equip her a double muscle belt (hp + 10% def +3) and equip the hp +10% TM to have a decent hp and double cast.

Jeffrey

Mother of God, the bosses of Rank S Intermediate are INSANE.

The Boss of S-2 make me Shitting Bricks all the fight and the star was... Vaan and the Full Break - Barrage combo lol.

I dont Know if i can advance any more without a proper healer. I think i would level up Krile and equip her a double muscle belt (hp + 10% def +3) and equip the hp +10% TM to have a decent hp and double cast.

lvl up fina.

mikemandey

Not released yet. Ugh

Have 5500 lapis now. Pull now / later ?

My current team:

Laswell *5
Rain *5
Cloud of Darkness *5
Roselia *5
Luna *4

Haven't got Fina yet.

Jeffrey

Not released yet. Ugh

Have 5500 lapis now. Pull now / later ?

My current team:

Laswell *5
Rain *5
Cloud of Darkness *5
Roselia *5
Luna *4

Haven't got Fina yet.

only pull during rate ups. and its not like you need any new units to clear the current content. im autobattling all the 2nd island content easily.

Rixa

Did two pulls today

Shantotto And duane

Both Are more or less Meh But Maybe they can help me defeat Europa....why am i Pulling...i'm weak ...
Check again Shantottos TM and think if you would grind it, definetly dont sell it. Iam using Shant in my party, so many different GA spells and dont have better mage there nor better unit atm.

Negator

From what I've heard, Spellblade is utterly worthless in this game and not worth your time.

Black magic uses INT, and Spellblade uses a combination of INT/ATK.

Rixa

Little tip how one should do the story, since its kinda easy to us.
This is my party setup but you can use fp stealer.

Target one enemy->
Vaan steals
Lasswell uses Tranquility
Krile DC thunder
Medius Burst shot
Shantotto Thunder
Friend Vaan Steal
-> Repeat gazillion times.

Kinda slow but best way to get abilities & spells used for points to get trophy rewards in reasonable time used.

Feep

Banned
Hell yeah, just pulled an Edgar.

My main team is basically FFVI: I have Cyan, Terra, and Edgar in addition to Rain and Lasswell.

Vex_

Banned
Ok. Im starting to get sick of playing with exdeath. It takes a good 7 seconds just to load the skillist for him because he has so many spells. I also notice this with someone's friend unit (bartz) becuase he also has a ton of skills.

Jesus christ fix this already gumi.

Valentus

Quick question before I craft something useless:

What is the difference between "water" and "water blade"?

Water: Single Attack - 120% INT damage

Water Blade: (ATK+INT)/2 140% ATK

Basically, you need to have double of atk and int to do the same damage with water blade, that you do with water. So all magic blade spells are crap.

Heng

Could someone explain to me when I would want to choose pray over Cura? Pray is a small chance to work and doesn't heal for much, it seems worthless. Also when pray doesn't work, there is a text in Japanese that appears on the top of the screen.

Rixa

Ok. Im starting to get sick of playing with exdeath. It takes a good 7 seconds just to load the skillist for him because he has so many spells. I also notice this with someone's friend unit (bartz) becuase he also has a ton of skills.
Jesus christ fix this already gumi.

This is where Iam now with this ability lag :(

Vaan 9 seconds
Lasswell 10 seconds
Krile 11 seconds
Medius 4 seconds
Shantotto 17! seconds

Before yesterdays patch it wasn't so bad but after patch time to open abilities has doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom