• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I farm for Litrock and Heaven's Ash ? These materials are pain to get

As of the second island, you can get Heaven's Ash from the zombies in the Phantom Forest in explorable mode (both steal and drop). Which is frankly a godsent. Litrock is more common, I think you can get it from there too.

Dandte

As of the second island, you can get Heaven's Ash from the zombies in the Phantom Forest in explorable mode (both steal and drop). Which is frankly a godsent. Litrock is more common, I think you can get it from there too.

Birds drop it also, got 40 today

Edit: wuhuuu 5 big magicites in 1 run.

Vex_

Banned
It seems "Superior Blade" aint so bad, so if you have time / free craft slots maybe its time to start crafting.
Reddit Superior Blade has a Chance to Blind on hit
^^ I have 2 Craft slot doing Hero's Ring, I guess I buy 3rd slot (200 Lapis) and start to craft swords :p.

I was wondering why the crafting requirements were so high. I knew here was something more to it. Glad im already in the process of crafting my 5th pack of broad swords :3

Edit: just remembered... cant we buy those broadswords????? Lol. All that copper wasted :(

WarAdept

Finally beat Europa with generics/story characters. Down to the wire. All Lapis intact still! Now I can finally start the intermediate Coliseum.

ArOFPcV.jpg

Rixa

I was wondering why the crafting requirements were so high. I knew here was something more to it. Glad im already in the process of crafting my 5th pack of broad swords :3

Edit: just remembered... cant we buy those broadswords????? Lol. All that copper wasted :(
Yeah 30 Broadswords = 6000 Gil from town of Mitra. Thus you need only high amounts of lumber and copper to next step & to Superior Blade.

LoP 5 nrg makes now sense if you need lumber. I just made one run and got 7 Lumber. I should have enough copper due to all Fire & Ice Megacryst runs.

Pejo

Read the info that the 36 ATK Superior Blade has a chance to Blind on hit, so decided to start crafting for that. I really wish I wouldn't have sold off all those copper ore chunks and logs now though.

By the way, is there a better XP per NRG exploration level to grind than Fulan Pass yet? If not, I may just forego my xp grinding in the vortex and move back there for logs/ore/xp.

Not even starting on my Hero Rings yet, still too much other stuff to do, and they wouldn't really benefit me too much over the accessories I'm currently using.

Anyone else pissed that that one "kill the Mahadeva" or whatever quest is bugged? I hate having a lingering quest in the quest log.

Finally got a chance to start playing this. Game is incredibly fun so far, and I think will have longer legs for me than KH Unchained x.

Am I the only person who can't stand navigating towns? They seem needlessly large and I'm not a huge fan of the walking controls. It makes me not want to do any quests.

Finally got a chance to start playing this. Game is incredibly fun so far, and I think will have longer legs for me than KH Unchained x.

Am I the only person who can't stand navigating towns? They seem needlessly large and I'm not a huge fan of the walking controls. It makes me not want to do any quests.

Have you tried changing the movement settings to d-pad and tap to move off. It really helps make it a bit easier to walk around the towns and exploration areas

I have bad news for you.

Lots of grinding exploration dungeons which are basically towns with monsters.

So after playing for a bit and never getting any good unit I decided to reroll. I got an Exdeath on my 3rd reroll lol. Guess I'm sticking with this account.

I have bad news for you.

Lots of grinding exploration dungeons which are basically towns with monsters.
Haha yeah, I've gotten far enough to know that. It doesn't bother me as much in dungeons, for some reason.
Have you tried changing the movement settings to d-pad and tap to move off. It really helps make it a bit easier to walk around the towns and exploration areas
I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Kouriozan

My turn to defeat Europa, woot! I don't want to imagine how hard it was without access to the second island.

OZUO5t0l.jpg

I'm making big progress lately, feeling good.
My strat was pretty much get Exdeath limit break, hope it land paralyze, then pray Europa don't OS someone at the last 20%.
Penelo had Barthundara, thankfully I used it just before she died.

Vex_

Banned
Yikes, went stupid. I wanted To do some fp pulls...instead i did 2 Lapis pulls....And got dupe Luna And dupe galuf...

You should have never pulled! Wait for rate ups.

We told you!!! >:c

Lol I have to take my own advice. Im sitting on nearly 7k lapis right now and my hands are shaking how bad I want to pull XD.

leehom

How do I clear the mahadeva quest? I've killed him over ten times, but the quest line won't acknowledge I've defeated him.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Are summon tickets worth exchanging for. I had 5k+ lapis and decided to just do an exchange. Just wondering about this for future reference.

Rixa

Are summon tickets worth exchanging for. I had 5k+ lapis and decided to just do an exchange. Just wondering about this for future reference.

I would only exhange them when you are going to pull. Cause there is lot more to do with Lapis (buy slots / buy more crafting slots / replenish nrg) than with tix. I did change 5k Lapis to tix few days ago and plan was to pull 11 times. Eventually I only pulled 4 times and now I have 7 tix waiting for something.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I would only exhange them when you are going to pull. Cause there is lot more to do with Lapis (buy slots / buy more crafting slots / replenish nrg) than with tix. I did change 5k Lapis to tix few days ago and plan was to pull 11 times. Eventually I only pulled 4 times and now I have 7 tix waiting for something.

I did one pull out of the 11 tickets I ended up with. I do still have some spare lapis for emergencies, such as slot expansions.

I find that turning the lapis into tickets helps curb my urge to pull as well XD
I find that having a larger, more visible figure makes me want to pull. As opposed to having tickets just hanging out in a less accessible page and at a lower number.

Visceir

I did one pull out of the 11 tickets I ended up with. I do still have some spare lapis for emergencies, such as slot expansions.

I find that turning the lapis into tickets helps curb my urge to pull as well XD
I find that having a larger, more visible figure makes me want to pull. As opposed to having tickets just hanging out in a less accessible page and at a lower number.

I'm the other way around in JP version. Can't help but waste all my tickets the second new characters get added, lol.

There will be more packs and offers later on in the global version, people have already found the banners for them, assuming you can also get those packs for lapis it would be smart to save up some lapis for that. Or as Rixa stated -- there is just way more use for lapis, so exchanging it for tickets is generally a bad idea.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the other way around in JP version. Can't help but waste all my tickets the second new characters get added, lol.

There will be more packs and offers later on in the global version, people have already found the banners for them, assuming you can also get those packs for lapis it would be smart to save up some lapis for that. Or as Rixa stated -- there is just way more use for lapis, so exchanging it for tickets is generally a bad idea.

That's also true. I totally forgot about bundles that can be bought using lapis.

First hero ring made.

By the way, is there a better XP per NRG exploration level to grind than Fulan Pass yet? If not, I may just forego my xp grinding in the vortex and move back there for logs/ore/xp.
To give a second suggestion to what Rixa said I think Lanzelt Highlands – Summit is a good option. It is not as time consuming as an exploration and offers a still decent for this time 27.0 XP per NRG.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent been playing a the game the last couple days - i feel like the grinding takes too much time which is also a reason why i never started GBF. Having to run so many exploration dungeons to evolve Espers or get stuff like the Hero Ring done just ends up feeling like work...and everything else doesnt even feel like its worth the time.

Hope we will get more interesting regular challenges soon.

Vex_

Banned
Havent been playing a the game the last couple days - i feel like the grinding takes too much time which is also a reason why i never started GBF. Having to run so many exploration dungeons to evolve Espers or get stuff like the Hero Ring done just ends up feeling like work...and everything else doesnt even feel like its worth the time.

Ican see why youd say that. Part of it is the encounter rate. Holy shit it is so high in exploration dungeons. I can barely take a step before i am forced into a random battle. It wouldnt even be so bad If they fixed the skill menu lag. Ugh, waiting 7 sec before being able to pick graviga sucks.

Kouriozan

Ican see why youd say that. Part of it is the encounter rate. Holy shit it is so high in exploration dungeons. I can barely take a step before i am forced into a random battle. It wouldnt even be so bad If they fixed the skill menu lag. Ugh, waiting 7 sec before being able to pick graviga sucks.

And now add a mini-freeze every 2 sec and you know what I endure since the latest update :p

Charm Bangle is your friend for exploration grinding.

Seriously.

I can get through Earth Shrine sometimes w/ just two encounters. The menu lag is still a pain in the ass.

mjc

They're really doing everything but releasing this game, they have the entire page set up on Google Play minus the download button.

Visceir

Yes!!! Another TM Get

My Vaan is looking better and better

Now really, lets go for Shantotto's MAG+30%

I remember how good it felt when I finally got my initial trusts completed. Barrage+dual-wield+gungnir on Firion wrecked pretty much everything in my path, haha.

Finished up some trust rewards today in JP version, got a 790 int magic user now. Think I'm somewhat done with trust grinding for a while.

Stider

I remember how good it felt when I finally got my initial trusts completed. Barrage+dual-wield+gungnir on Firion wrecked pretty much everything in my path, haha.

Finished up some trust rewards today in JP version, got a 790 int magic user now. Think I'm somewhat done with trust grinding for a while.

Damn, that's a high Int stat O.O. Going for a similar build to your Firion once I get my TM's finished( a looong way off atm). Barrage, dual wiled and 2 Excaliburs if I can equip them.

Aurizen

So if this keep up, it should officially release mid-July?
Iirc, Square Enix said they were ready for release at E3 but gumi still had stuff to do like translations.

Oh really? I don't recall that I just remember them saying soon haha. But I think they're ready but i really want them to get to the 15 million points so maybe early July a world widerelease will happen.

Dandte

I have FFX Monster Farm Flashbacks.

Kouriozan

New event soon "Let's go global".

LULkr4pl.jpg

"Release Celebration!"
Looks like it's going to release next week, but we'll likely miss the last bonus milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom