• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

New event soon "Let's go global".

LULkr4pl.jpg

"Release Celebration!"
Looks like it's going to release next week, but we'll likely miss the last bonus milestone.

Another 10 Tickets would have Been To good...

Visceir

JP got his next nico stream announced for the 27th, they've got an official timer and all, must have something important being announced.

People are also predicting a Dragon Quest collab event.

Pejo

Yes!!! Another TM Get

My Vaan is looking better and better

Now really, lets go for Shantotto's MAG+30%

Damn, congrats man. That's some serious dedication this early in the game.

As a sidenote, I have a friend Vaan with 302 attack. He must have whaled or grinded his ass off for multiple TM's. Is there any way to check equipment of a friend unit?

Kouriozan

Damn, congrats man. That's some serious dedication this early in the game.

As a sidenote, I have a friend Vaan with 302 attack. He must have whaled or grinded his ass off for multiple TM's. Is there any way to check equipment of a friend unit?
I think you can't with friend list, but if he appear before a quest you can hold his character to see his equips.

New event soon "Let's go global".

LULkr4pl.jpg

"Release Celebration!"
Looks like it's going to release next week, but we'll likely miss the last bonus milestone.
I'm going to away from the 27th June until July 15th so I hope this isn't going to be like "oh you're been here since the start buuut since you didn't log in within 14 days of launch fuck you no 10 tickets, no magitek terra"
they can keep Biggs and Wedge

However, I'm sure it will be like the compensation and sent to everyone who has played since May.

Visceir

Meanwhile I managed to beat the newest Gilgamesh trial in JP version. One of the first truly tough bosses that you can't just one-shot with a whale friend. It is weak to 5 elements and you need to hit it with all those 5 elements each turn or else it'll start spamming his other skills that will mess you up quick.

One of the challenge rewards for doing it with only 5 units was +30% atk, good stuff.

ZangBa

I spend all my Lapis right away. I don't even care about saving. I got Cloud of Darkness a few days ago, now I need another Cactuar Dunes event.

Do the dailies ever change or are replaced? Because it's become way too tedious for me to do everyday even with the 50 Lapis reward.

Shouta

JP got his next nico stream announced for the 27th, they've got an official timer and all, must have something important being announced.

People are also predicting a Dragon Quest collab event.

DQ Collab event would be amazing. I'd spend all 10k Lapis and all the tickets I saved up on that.

mikemandey

Did 5 pulls today.. The result:

1. Terra
2. Vaan
3. Anzelm
4. Celes
5. Bedile

I think I won't do another pulls for quite some time.

As for now I have:
5* units: Cloud of Darkness, Roselia, Vaan, Terra, Celes, Xiao, Kuja, Miyuki
Decent 4* (or good TM) units: Rydia, Edgar, Krile, 7x Kain, 3x Shantotto, 3x Luna

bonkeng

Did 5 pulls today.. The result:

1. Terra
2. Vaan
3. Anzelm
4. Celes
5. Bedile

I think I won't do another pulls for quite some time.

As for now I have:
5* units: Cloud of Darkness, Roselia, Vaan, Terra, Celes, Xiao, Kuja, Miyuki
Decent 4* (or good TM) units: Rydia, Edgar, Krile, 7x Kain, 3x Shantotto, 3x Luna

Kain likes you lol.

Kouriozan

I know Golbez isn't amazing but I'll try to get him with some tickets when his rate up banner drop since I just love his sprite.

Ji2SPs6.png

Also hope I'll get another chance to buy the early bird bundle for the global release.

Vex_

Banned
I know Golbez isn't amazing but I'll try to get him with some tickets when his rate up banner drop since I just love his sprite.

[

Also hope I'll get another chance to buy the early bird bundle for the global release.

Source? Not seeing on their en twitter or facebook?

Ji2SPs6.png

I really want Garland, Golbez, and Gilgamesh along with my Exdeath for my armored badass party. Will pull.

So jealous of y'all peeps that pull Terra. I want her so bad but have just been saving up lapis. I feel my luck getting her will be horrible since I was never able to pull her at all during reroll at the beginning of the game after 2 days.

Pejo

Holy shit I was not prepared for how easy Ifrit 2* was to fight. I've been spending time leveling up Cerius for the Ga level bar spells, and Leo for Blade Bash, then I got bored grinding xp so I decided to give it a try with my main team + Vaan helper.

After Full Break, he was doing 47 damage to my Cecil per hit
Hellfire did ~500? to the group.

Well shit then.

TL;DR - 2* Ifrit is piss easy.

Dandte

Holy shit I was not prepared for how easy Ifrit 2* was to fight. I've been spending time leveling up Cerius for the Ga level bar spells, and Leo for Blade Bash, then I got bored grinding xp so I decided to give it a try with my main team + Vaan helper.

After Full Break, he was doing 47 damage to my Cecil per hit
Hellfire did ~500? to the group.

Well shit then.

TL;DR - 2* Ifrit is piss easy.

Same as golem :/

CCIE

Banned
So if I do a second registration and tie it to my dummy Facebook account then at release I should have ten summons to work with for re-roll to get a good character, then tie that to my real facebook after with 10 more summons... Is that correct?

So if I do a second registration and tie it to my dummy Facebook account then at release I should have ten summons to work with for re-roll to get a good character, then tie that to my real facebook after with 10 more summons... Is that correct?

No. Once it's tied to a FB account it stuck there and cannot be changed.

Vex_

Banned
Finally! Every time I see this thread, I check to see if it's been released in the US.

I wanna make sure I am reading this correctly: that doesnt say the game is releasing 6/27? It just says "in the coming days".

Meaning we are right back where we started. Not knowing what their "soon" means.

Dawg

My Krile is almost max level but her stats still look so weak. Am I missing something? Her spells don't seem to do much damage either.

Dandte

My Krile is almost max level but her stats still look so weak. Am I missing something? Her spells don't seem to do much damage either.

She has dualcast.

She will be better with her 5* form.

Just defeated Siren II and she dropped meat...looks like i'm gonna have wings tonight..

Rixa

Brute forcing my way thru Colosseum, no Paralyze, no Barblizzara.
Medius had Frost ring & Angel Ring, Black chocker was on CoD. Krile's Dualcast was life saver, Cecil being support healer. When someone got confused Vaan usually was the one who hit confused unit (did lowest damage).
All units are max level.

Dandte

My Normal and Colo Team

Ability wise
Cecil +10% hp/ defense/ defense
Duane Silence blade / + 10% def / def / bio blaster
Kain + 10% atk / water blade / silence blade
Krile barthundara / barfira / mp + 20% / silence blade
Terra silence blade / magic infuse / bio blaster / def 10%

Krile has 20 mp
Cecil 282 def
Duane is dor breaking
Kain for attack
And terra does her best

Swap ins are

Cyan
Shantotto
Galuf
Bedile

Congrats Rixa, don't see myself anywhere close to defeat him

Kouriozan

I wanna make sure I am reading this correctly: that doesnt say the game is releasing 6/27? It just says "in the coming days".

Meaning we are right back where we started. Not knowing what their "soon" means.

Well, it's my first Gumi game so I really don't know what to expect, but I'd be weird to have a launch celebration and then wait more than one week for the global launch.

Vex_

Banned
Brute forcing my way thru Colosseum, no Paralyze, no Barblizzara.

Medius had Frost ring & Angel Ring, Black chocker was on CoD. Krile's Dualcast was life saver, Cecil being support healer. When someone got confused Vaan usually was the one who hit confused unit (did lowest damage).
All units are max level.

...you should rearrange CoD and Medius. Cod is blocking Medius' akimbo swag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom