• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisonian

Got Celes 3*, Sabin 4*, Sabin 3*, ExDeath 3*, Cyan 3*. I wanted some 5* :'(

Everything I've read says it's very easy to go from 3* to 5*. A day or two is what it sounds like. What is very hard however is rolling ExDeath who seems to be the consensus best character in the game.

chrono01

I'm sorry but I had to laugh with all of the server issues. Gumi never changes, haha.

Anyway, I guess I'll try re-rolling later this evening (for Exdeath, hopefully). I'm almost tempted to wait until Lightning is released and re-roll purely for her, but that's probably a few months away. :/

I hope the servers remain stable so we can all re-roll in comfort. Speaking of re-rolling, I noticed then I launched the app earlier this morning, I was immediately logged into Game Center (iOS). That didn't link the account or anything, did it? I still had the Facebook login on the main screen, so I'm hoping I can still re-roll...

MicH

Just got Xiao on a reroll account. Is she worth settling for? Didn't get much other good stuff. Vivi, Shantotto, Rydia, Fran, Edgar, Shadow

Ochibi

You got an exdeath, you really can't complain based on that alone lol

Everything I've read says it's very easy to go from 3* to 5*. A day or two is what it sounds like. What is very hard however is rolling ExDeath who seems to be the consensus best character in the game.

You have Exdeath (future 6* and best mage) and Celes (really good tank ar 5*) cyan hast blade bash. You did awesome

Ha ? Didn't know that. I got Firion 5*as well last week. Now, I need materials for awakening

Vex_

Banned
NO ABILITY LAG?? Am I hearing this correctly!!! ?

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!

Now where are my free tickets gumi?

EDIT: wow they also fixed the borders on tablets too?! wtf? it looks so weird now.

mjc

Got Maria 4*, Vivi 3*, Rydia 3* (x2), Kain 3*, Penelo 3*, Bedile 4*, Shadow 3* (x2), Kain 4*, Galuf 3*, Luna 3*, Leo 3*.

Seems like a mountain of trash. And I accidentally linked my FB account so rerolls are probably not a good idea. Neat.

Vex_

Banned
Soooo many Cyans... so depressing.

lol most likely all the nooblets joining us :3

I got exdeath in my firendslot right now if you guys wanna borrow him!

pWYriwS.png

Kouriozan

Just got a news about a 300 lapis compensations for the launch's problems.
I checked and said claim before the end of the day, that is why I was a bit confused. I bet they are all mine now, but if you dont claim them today they will be gone.
Oh, that's only the 100 lapis, there was an event where everyone get 100 lapis per day for 3 days.
The other rewards will stay after today.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
A little worried about the rates in the game. After 3 re-rolls, which is 33 rolls, it's all been absolute trash. The Bartz I thought I got was not. I misread something. Really, a bunch of poo. I hope that's not indicative of the future rolls. For games that require god tier stuff to play the end-game, it worries me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How are people even fucking playing this game? Tried all day, it just d/cs me

Kouriozan

Don't forget to check GAF friend codes spreasheet in the OP, shamelessly putting mine, it should carry you for most content.

ID : 464,761,570
b9S2sGIl.jpg

He got 225 MAG, that's almost the max we can currently get, only thing left for me to enhance it is leveling espers or trust mastery (that I don't have)

creid

I started the game on Android and it wants me to make a Google Play Games account. Is this completely unrelated to the link to facebook?

blackflag

A little worried about the rates in the game. After 3 re-rolls, which is 33 rolls, it's all been absolute trash. The Bartz I thought I got was not. I misread something. Really, a bunch of poo. I hope that's not indicative of the future rolls. For games that require god tier stuff to play the end-game, it worries me.

Yeah that really concerns me. I rerolled a ton when I started and just spent my 10 tickets....shadows everywhere

mjc

I'll serve as a cautionary tale for linking FB accounts, but would I be alright going forward with the stuff I've pulled? I don't particularly like the idea of making dummy FB accounts just to reroll and hope that I get something like ExDeath or CoD...

Vex_

Banned
Just got a news about a 300 lapis compensations for the launch's problems.
Oh, that's only the 100 lapis, there was an event where everyone get 100 lapis per day for 3 days.
The other rewards will stay after today.

awesome.
what level is the esper you have attached to him?

I was going to put this on both my iPod and iPad but I really like the one handed nature of everything so far..... Been wanting a game I can play while falling asleep. This so far, feels perfect for that.

Meneses

Didn't have any mages, the tickets and an extra lapis pull decided to give me some.

these were all new:
2 Vivis
1 five star Terra (had never seen a rainbow summon crystal before)
1 Shantotto
1 Krile
1 Rydia
3 Penelos (lol)
1 Firion

Then some dupes:

Another Edgar (my 3rd)
Another Kain (my 2nd)

Not sure which of them are good or not, but i'll take some mages.

Caim

Luna
Cecil
Shadow
Terra
Shantotto
Galuf
Sabin

All three stars but will probably keep this account. I still have lapis only used my tickets.

I have a question on rerolling and the 10 summon tix. Can I claim those on every new account I start after logging in and out of my alt Facebook to reroll? Cause if so I'm mad at myself for doing this like 10 times before asking lol.

MicH

Just pulled these on a new account:

5* Cecil
4* Clyne
4* Luna
3* Maria
3* Fran x2
3* Edgar
3* Bartz
3* Rydia

I think I'm keeping this one

CCIE

Banned
You re-roll, then check the tickets. Pull a bunch. Then if you don't like it log into Facebook, then log out. Rinse, repeat...

MiTYH

Alright, checking since I've been following the guide on reddit. 6th reroll, I got Bartz as a 4-star. Only other notables was Maria (4).

Worth it to keep trying? I have a second device, not sure if I should go hard for Exdeath or just stick with this. I got it on my second-to-last pull so all my free stuff was gone

EDIT: Now I have Cecil on my other device, with a 5 star Medius. Which is better? Leaning towards Bartz

First summon ticket used, rainbow crystal(!), a 5* CoD appears. Don't wanna press my luck so gonna stop there till rate up's. Should go well with the Exdeath I pulled during the soft launch.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Well after 7 re-rolls and all garbage, I can confidently delete this one. Terrifyingly bad gacha rates are not things I want to involve myself with at this point in my life. Game is pretty fun and all, but there's enough other stuff out there.

What are the lapis used for besides summoning? Do I need alot of them? Also I have 4 summon tickets left, I got bartz edgar kain roselia russel penello and shadow. Keep going or start over?

Muffmuff

Neo Member
Yea the rates arent that bad at all!

did a few rolls

All 5* - Bartz, Cerius, Firion in one acc

All 4* - Cecil, Bartz, Bartz, Vivi, Krile in one acc

My main 5* Exdeath acc got pure crap, still 6k lapis left... however I will reroll til i got Exdeath + Cecil/Bartz/CoD on one acc too.

What are the lapis used for besides summoning? Do I need alot of them? Also I have 4 summon tickets left, I got bartz edgar kain roselia russel penello and shadow. Keep going or start over?

Yea save a few for expanding material-, unit-, gearslots. Some bundles are also lapis only (there was a 10k lapi bundle in JP wit 3 x 5* and really good gear). if ure rerolling with an emulator keep the account inactive and start with a new emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom