• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

My first (maybe only?) roll, w/ altema ratings:

Cyan 55
Kain 85
Rydia 80
Clyne 50
Edgar 60
Exdeath 95
Vivi 55
Edgar again
Shantotto 60
Sabin 60
Penelo 55

I guess I should be happy w/ Exdeath, Kain, and Rydia?

Feep

Banned
I deleted my app and downloaded again from the Play Store. Why is it asking me for Player Name and bringing into the opening cinematic/tutorial? #scared

Basoes

I deleted my app and downloaded again from the Play Store. Why is it asking me for Player Name and bringing into the opening cinematic/tutorial? #scared

did you link your account to your facebook? that's how you keep them

ReaperXL7

Here is my roll

4* Penelo
4* Fran
4* Luna
4* Galuf
3* Sabin
3* Exdeath
3* Rydia
3* Krile
3* Cyan
3* Firion
3* Duane
3* Russell
3* Miyuki

So what do ya think Gaf, Keep or reroll?
I quite like this game so far, really feels like a genuine old school FF in a lot of ways.

Basoes

Here is my roll

4* Penelo
4* Fran
4* Luna
4* Galuf
3* Sabin
3* Exdeath
3* Rydia
3* Krile
3* Cyan
3* Firion
3* Duane
3* Russell
3* Miyuki

So what do ya think Gaf, Keep or reroll?

you got exdeath and firion, keep, exdeath is the best mage and firion is an amazing phys attacker and they can both go to 6 stars later

Chucker

Welp. Now I gotta figure if I want to roll the bones with the rest of the tickets. I don't have any of the "Must Gets" aside from Roselia.

Bisonian

Rerolled about 5 times, got some units I liked, played for about an hour, tried to enter a vortex dungeon to check that out for the first time, and it just instantly crashes back to OS.

I've tried restoring and redownloading content. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. Every time it tries to load back in it crashes without fail trying to connect from the main menu. Literally cannot play the game anymore. I'm on an iPhone, if that helps. Anyone heard of this problem?

Honestly probably just deleting the game for good and moving on but figured I'd give it a shot in here.

Basoes

Do you think a5* Cecil and 3* Bartz is good or should I keep trying for Exdeath or CoD?

It's good, you could always save that to another facebook account and keep rolling, but it's a real good start, If I was smart I'd keep it, but I'm not so I would keep rerolling

chrono01

I'm still re-rolling for Exdeath/CoD. I got a Cecil but nothing else with him, so I'm re-rolling. I might as well make use of these tickets, and it only takes under 10 minutes to do each one.

Feep

Banned
Results from 13x draw:

1x 3* Cyan
1x 3* Bedile
1x 3* Penelo
3x 3* Luna (grrr)
1x 3* Kain
1x 3* Kuja
***1x 3* Exdeath***

1x 4* Luna
1x 4* Penelo

***1x 5* Zidane***
***1x 5* Bartz***

Basically, hell yeah!

MicH

It's good, you could always save that to another facebook account and keep rolling, but it's a real good start, If I was smart I'd keep it, but I'm not so I would keep rerolling
Thanks, I'll set up an FB account for it and see what else I can get

WarAdept

Look at all the old Record Keeper players!

Finally properly released on the app store! Still no mention of rate up Summon Gates or Lightning/Luneth. And so I sit, twiddling my thumbs on 14600 Lapis and 14 Summon Tickets.

Guess I'll just have to make do with Rain, Lasswell and Fina for a few more months.

Pulled after 5 rerolls

5 star firion
4 star Luna
3 star Edgar
3 star cyan

And a bunch of other random 3 star crap

Should I reroll or is 5 star firion worth keeping?

chrono01

Pulled after 5 rerolls

5 star firion
4 star Luna
3 star Edgar
3 star cyan

And a bunch of other random 3 star crap

Should I reroll or is 5 star firion worth keeping?
I'm personally re-rolling until I get at least Exdeath or CoD. Up to you though! Firion is nice, but not in the top 5 for re-rolling at the moment.

Oh, BTW, I just realized you can skip the story segments by hitting the pause button in the upper right and hitting "skip". That'll speed things up considerably!

MiTYH

Alright, rerolled a few times. Got Bartz once, Cecil another, but just rolled Exdeath! 3-stars, but at least it's something to keep me busy. Keeping that account

Who from these others on this account are worth keeping? I used all the tickets (only had 2 left after Exdeath) but I'm savings the stones for a rate up. The number in parentheses is their star rank

- Luna (4) and Luna (3)
- Terra (4)
- Sabin (3)
- Kain (3)
- Cyan (3)
- Anzelm (3)
- Kuja (3)
- Magitek Armor Terra (3)
- Russell (3)
- Wedge (2)
- Biggs (2)
- Rain (2)
- Laswell (2)
- Rizer (1)

EDIT: Found this guide on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/4qihun/guide_starting_ffbe_the_newbfriendly_version/

Looks like Terra is good since she has Raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom