• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total noob at this but heres my roll, is it worth keeping?

4* Rydia
4* Sabin
4* Anzelm
3* Krile
3* Garland
3* Vivi
3* Shantotto
3* Cyan
3* Clyne
3 * Anzelm x 2
3* Russell

Muffmuff

Neo Member
Alright, rerolled a few times. Got Bartz once, Cecil another, but just rolled Exdeath! 3-stars, but at least it's something to keep me busy. Keeping that account

Who from these others on this account are worth keeping? I used all the tickets (only had 2 left after Exdeath) but I'm savings the stones for a rate up. The number in parentheses is their star rank

- Luna (4) and Luna (3)
- Terra (4)
- Sabin (3)
- Kain (3)
- Cyan (3)
- Anzelm (3)
- Kuja (3)
- Magitek Armor Terra (3)
- Russell (3)
- Wedge (2)
- Biggs (2)
- Rain (2)
- Laswell (2)
- Rizer (1)

Exdeath - Terra - Kain - Lasswell - Kuja

4* Rydia
4* Sabin
4* Anzelm
3* Krile
3* Garland
3* Vivi
3* Shantotto
3* Cyan
3* Clyne
3 * Anzelm x 2
3* Russell

Rates seems pretty solid, reroll til you got at least one of them: Exdeath - Cloud of Darkness - Cecil - Bartz

mikemandey

Alright, rerolled a few times. Got Bartz once, Cecil another, but just rolled Exdeath! 3-stars, but at least it's something to keep me busy. Keeping that account

Who from these others on this account are worth keeping? I used all the tickets (only had 2 left after Exdeath) but I'm savings the stones for a rate up. The number in parentheses is their star rank

- Luna (4) and Luna (3)
- Terra (4)
- Sabin (3)
- Kain (3)
- Cyan (3)
- Anzelm (3)
- Kuja (3)
- Magitek Armor Terra (3)
- Russell (3)
- Wedge (2)
- Biggs (2)
- Rain (2)
- Laswell (2)
- Rizer (1)

Definitely Terra. Kuja is also quite good. Kain and Luna has a good TM

4* Rydia
4* Sabin
4* Anzelm
3* Krile
3* Garland
3* Vivi
3* Shantotto
3* Cyan
3* Clyne
3 * Anzelm x 2
3* Russell

Garland is the only decent/good unit here. I would say re-roll

Exdeath - Terra - Kain - Lasswell - Kuja

Rates seems pretty solid, reroll til you got at least one of them: Exdeath - Cloud of Darkness - Cecil - Bartz

Definitely Terra. Kuja is also quite good. Kain and Luna has a good TM

Garland is the only decent/good unit here. I would say re-roll

Thanks. I decided to speed up the rolling and am now doing it on both my phone and ipad lol. After I find a good one, you can play on both devices if they are both logged into FB right?

mikemandey

Thanks. I decided to speed up the rolling and am now doing it on both my phone and ipad lol. After I find a good one, you can play on both devices if they are both logged into FB right?

Is your phone an iPhone? iPhone and iPad should be fine. But if you're playing on Android and iOS, afaik Lapis doesn't carry over.

chrono01

Got Cloud of Darkness, nothing else with it. Back to re-rolling!

Skipping the story segments, I can re-roll in like...three minutes. Not bad.

mikemandey

Man, I'm a sucker. Had some good pulls like Cloud of Darkness, Terra, Vaan, Celes, and Roselia before the global launch. Then I got greedy and decided to burn all of my 10 bonus tickets and 1k lapis. Got no decent unit at all :/

Malreyn

Decided to play and reroll only using lapis, saving all my tickets...last roll got 3 star vivi, shadow, and ExDeath....am I good to go?

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Need GAF's opinion here. I have decent units from the beta- notably Rosalia (5), Kuja (4), Kain (4)x2, Vivi (4) and Krile (4). Should I hang onto my tickets or roll for exdeath and COD? I will save my gems for rate ups. I've cleared most of the content and just working though the coliseum now

unrealist

I am sorry .. new here and not on any beta or pre-registration .. after which part of the game / tutorial should I reroll if I want to?

Credo

Severak weeks ago, I tried this out through the Swedish store and eventually linked an account with Firion to my main Facebook account. I'm thinking about starting again, but I'd like to get someone better than Firion. I currently have that main account and a dummy account. Is there a way for me to erase the game with Firion from my main account and overwrite it with something new, and if so, could anyone please tell me how to do that? Thanks in advance.

Vex_

Banned
You guys know that exdeath isn't necessary to get through content currently... right?

I see so many people listing amazing units theyve rolled and then going "well I didnt get exdeath... so should I reroll my entire account?"

No. You're fine with cod and bartz and terra etc etc.. lol.

Althane

3rd re-roll:

• 2 3* Kain
  • 1 3* General Leo
  • 1 3* Kuja
  • 1 3* Gilbert
  • 1 3* Firion
  • 2 3* Fran
  • 1 3* Penelo
  • 1 3* Rydia

I'm really tempted to keep it. Kain, Kuja, Firion all are pretty high ranking. And General Leo has been a lifelong dream of mine to play. :D

Would you keep or reroll for CoD/Butz/Exdeath?

Edit:

You guys know that exdeath isn't necessary to get through content currently... right?

I see so many people listing amazing units theyve rolled and then going "well I didnt get exdeath... so should I reroll my entire account?"

No. You're fine with cod and bartz and terra etc etc.. lol.

Yeah, but half of it is the joy of the gambling! So rare that we get the opportunity with so little risk.

WarAdept

I'm not into re rolling, what are the consequences of just playing the game with whatever I get?

Absolutely nothing. I've been playing since soft launch/beta and haven't done a single premium pull. My party consists of the story characters and 2 F2P units. The story battles are so hilariously easy, I'm pressing Auto every battle and facerolling.

Beat the Beginner Arena as well and working my way through Intermediate without much trouble. I see so many people who have pulled great characters struggle with the last boss of Beginner Arena.

mikemandey

Need GAF's opinion here. I have decent units from the beta- notably Rosalia (5), Kuja (4), Kain (4)x2, Vivi (4) and Krile (4). Should I hang onto my tickets or roll for exdeath and COD? I will save my gems for rate ups. I've cleared most of the content and just working though the coliseum now

If you're already that far, I would say keep going with what you have right now.

I am sorry .. new here and not on any beta or pre-registration .. after which part of the game / tutorial should I reroll if I want to?

Right after the tutorial you should be able to reroll

I'm not into re rolling, what are the consequences of just playing the game with whatever I get?

If you're a casual player, you should be fine.

Severak weeks ago, I tried this out through the Swedish store and eventually linked an account with Firion to my main Facebook account. I'm thinking about starting again, but I'd like to get someone better than Firion. I currently have that main account and a dummy account. Is there a way for me to erase the game with Firion from my main account and overwrite it with something new, and if so, could anyone please tell me how to do that? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately no. It's tied to your main account forever :/

Cyldman

Banned
Guys, Everyone is doing the same but I really need to try to.
Everyone talks about exdeath ETC and thing is, right now I only have 1 real top unit and I was hoping to get 2.
I don't mind re rolling and I probably will, but would you keep this team?

Terra
CoD
Edgar
Rakshasa
Russel
2x Rydia
Vivi
Shantotto
2x bedille
Maria
Cyan

Exdeath > CoD or is this legit?
I might save this on a fakebook in case I don't get anything better.

I'm guessing builds containing both CoD and exdeath or for example Vaan and Exdeath or Bartz and CoD is better right? any "2x" best chars will always outdone my current team?

chrono01

The only way to reroll is to create dummy FB accounts, link them and log out?
Just one dummy account. You keep logging in/out of that account (after you do your pulls) until you get something you like, and then link that one to your main Facebook account.

Guys, Everyone is doing the same but I really need to try to.
Everyone talks about exdeath ETC and thing is, right now I only have 1 real top unit and I was hoping to get 2.
I don't mind re rolling and I probably will, but would you keep this team?

Terra
CoD
Edgar
Rakshasa
Russel
2x Rydia
Vivi
Shantotto
2x bedille
Maria
Cyan

Exdeath > CoD or is this legit?
I might save this on a fakebook in case I don't get anything better.
I'd go with it.

I'm personally aiming for either Exdeath or Cloud of Darkness, and another great character. Unfortunately, I keep getting CoD and nothing else. :(

You have CoD and Terra, that looks good to me!

I always tell myself that I'm only going to do 1 or 2 pulls. Well, that never happens. Ended up using 8 tickets because I can't help myself. My 8th pull was a Garland so I'm happy with that. I think he's pretty good at least. I really feel like I might spend too much money on this game in the future lol.

Anyone who started this game today, did you get the chance to buy the Early Bird Bundle? I'm wondering if those of us who bought it during the soft launch will get another opportunity to get it again with the official release. I'm guessing they didn't want to put that up for sale today since the launch was rocky, but if it is available to new users then maybe not. Would love to get that lapis and tickets at a decent price again.

Azuran

Banned
So I just started and I got all of this on my second roll:

3* Krile x 2
4* Penelo
4* Bedile
3* Clyne
3* Shadow
4* Kain
3* Bedile
3* Exdeath!
3* Maria
3* Galuf
3* Anzelm x2

Is all of this work keeping for that Exdeath or should I keep rerolling over and over again to try to get another Exdeath along with better stuff?

Just want to make sure I don't screw up early :p

Althane

Anyone who started this game today, did you get the chance to buy the Early Bird Bundle? I'm wondering if those of us who bought it during the soft launch will get another opportunity to get it again with the official release. I'm guessing they didn't want to put that up for sale today since the launch was rocky, but if it is available to new users then maybe not. Would love to get that lapis and tickets at a decent price again.

Yes, it was up for sale.

Primus

Just added myself to the sheet, notable pulls from the initial 10 were a 5* Cecil!, three Kriles (4* and two 3*s), and two 3* Shantottos. 5* Cecil is the leader, sent out a few friend requests to GAFfers on the list.

Ourobolus

Banned
It should be an option in the skill list on whoever has it equipped. There is also a bar that needs to be filled up before you can summon them though.
Huh. I guess I need to equip it. I see the bar fill up, just couldn't see an option to ever use it. Thanks.

I took the plunge:

Bedile [Dupe]
Rakshasa
Sabin
Kain
Rydia
Russell [Dupe]
Luna
Sabin [Dupe]
Vivi
Penelo
Fran [Dupe]

Russell and Fran trolled me a bit. Getting my hopes up for something nicer when they changed from blue to gold. The rest were all 3*s.

I still have over 5000 saved up, but I should have waited. :/

Coppanuva

Kept my soft launch account since I summoned exdeath (and got him to 5 stars). Then was pulling some of my cards and got a 5* bartz. I got some good pulls. Gonna also field a Leo I pulled and Fina and lasswell (Leo is only 3 but Fina and lasswell are Maxx level 4's). Time to grind for some awakening mats...

Actually, is shattoto, vivi or Fran worth putting in my lineup? I figure exdeath can magic nuke most but not sure if one of them is better than Leo...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Not sure where the tier list is but I pulled:

Bartz - 4*
Sabin - 3*
Vivi - 4*
Galuf - 3*
Edgar - 4*
Miyuki - 5*
Maria - 3*
Rydia - 3*
Bedile - 4*

Rest are dupes. Worth keeping? Can someone link me to the tier list?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm not going to pull until the unit pool gets better. My savings got a lot bigger today, too, so that's enough for me.

blackflag

Been playing since prelaunch but I just rerolled a bunch of times for fun and got Roselia, Vaan, and Ex Death.

Is there a way to delete the one linked to my Facebook and use this one instead?

mikemandey

Been playing since prelaunch but I just rerolled a bunch of times for fun and got Roselia, Vaan, and Ex Death.

Is there a way to delete the one linked to my Facebook and use this one instead?

As I said a few posts back.. No, tied to your main FB account like forever :/

Kept my soft launch account since I summoned exdeath (and got him to 5 stars). Then was pulling some of my cards and got a 5* bartz. I got some good pulls. Gonna also field a Leo I pulled and Fina and lasswell (Leo is only 3 but Fina and lasswell are Maxx level 4's). Time to grind for some awakening mats...

Actually, is shattoto, vivi or Fran worth putting in my lineup? I figure exdeath can magic nuke most but not sure if one of them is better than Leo...

Shantotto and Vivi are decent. Fran is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom