• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Typical run in Phantom Forest - Exploration (2nd Island) 8 NRG Exploration dungeon (fast to clear when you run nodes only).
One really should grind this for awaken materials & MEGAcites & decent unit / rank exp.
Except from tomorrow, grind Grandsheld Catacombs - Exit for better rank exp + FP cause tomorrow starts 2 weeks Friend Point event.

I didnt use steal (except once for boss) and used Charm Bangle (reduces encouter rate by 50%, if your grinding unit exp dodnt use CB). Collected 3 nodes.
Screenshot_20160703-114628.png
Screenshot_20160703-114643.png

Screenshot_20160703-114700.png
Screenshot_20160703-114708.png
Screenshot_20160703-114726.png

Hopefully everyone gets the idea why PF-E is so good place to grind.

I have something called TICKET SUMMON 10/1

shall i use them all or are they good to save for later in the game?

I just started this game and have gotten my first esper siren

Basoes

I have something called TICKET SUMMON 10/1

shall i use them all or are they good to save for later in the game?

I just started this game and have gotten my first esper siren

best to use now while you can reroll and get more, also good to use now while the unit list is still small

best to use now while you can reroll and get more, also good to use now while the unit list is still small

Reroll?

how do you do that?

Used them all, got a few

Bedile 4star that I have played with so he is lvl 8 now
bedile 3star
bedile 4 star
fran 4 star
penelo 4 star
galuf 3 star
luna 3 star

I have just killed the first Esper Siren. Any thing I should like do now? grind for XP? or just keep on doing the story missions?

scarlet

Can't get through last part of lanzelt Highlands without dying.

I don't wanna waste my lapis. I guess I have to raise my level 1st.

Edit: I hate balloon and their self destruct

Oops. I screwed up and linked to my main FB account, so no rerolling for me. All in all, after playing for a while, I ended up getting Cecil, 3 Rydias, 2 Kains, Edgar, Sabin, Penelo, Terra, Magitek Terra, and Shadow though. Is that serviceable?

When should I fuse my dupes? And should I really spend most of my time leveling, or doing something else?

garath

Typical run in Phantom Forest - Exploration (2nd Island) 8 NRG Exploration dungeon (fast to clear when you run nodes only).
One really should grind this for awaken materials & MEGAcites & decent unit / rank exp.
Except from tomorrow, grind Grandsheld Catacombs - Exit for better rank exp + FP cause tomorrow starts 2 weeks Friend Point event.

I didnt use steal (except once for boss) and used Charm Bangle (reduces encouter rate by 50%, if your grinding unit exp dodnt use CB). Collected 3 nodes.

Hopefully everyone gets the idea why PF-E is so good place to grind.

Damn. You have like every top tier unit. How did you manage that?

Rixa

Damn. You have like every top tier unit. How did you manage that?

Using tix and being lucky. I rerolled Vaan and started with it 16th of May. One point pulled Cecil, week later CoD, one week ago Firion. It took about 45 tix to pull those. Yesterday I pulled 10 tix all where shit :p 4* Kain and crap. So now I have only 3750 Lapis left :p.

Valentus

So... That 800 Lapis Metal Cactuar bundle... Is it worth it yes or no? I'm trying to max out Firion right now.

its not, dont waste it.

i added some friend spots if someone wants to add me 866.176.087 . My Vaan could be useful to new players to the 2nd form esper fights.

Just put "Gaf" in the invite to give priority.

bonkeng

Using tix and being lucky. I rerolled Vaan and started with it 16th of May. One point pulled Cecil, week later CoD, one week ago Firion. It took about 45 tix to pull those. Yesterday I pulled 10 tix all where shit :p 4* Kain and crap. So now I have only 3750 Lapis left :p.

I won't be surprised if you end up pulling Lightning when she comes.

Literally, you're the luckiest person here.

Rixa

I won't be surprised if you end up pulling Lightning when she comes.

Literally, you're the luckiest person here.
Thanks. Too bad my friendlist is full atm and everyone seems to be active player so cant kick anyone out to make free spaces :/.

scarlet

That moment when you finished dungeon and on your way out you died and have to used 100 lapis.

I regret using lapis for summoning

whats the best use of lapis?

i been using it to increase friends and to revive after death.. i have died a few times,,,,

I need to be able to revive...this sucks

Azuran

Banned
It took me way to long to realize you need to equip items to be able to use them. I had to explore an entire map with two units petrified because I didn't have any golden needles on me -.-

whats the best use of lapis?

i been using it to increase friends and to revive after death.. i have died a few times,,,,

I need to be able to revive...this sucks

Don't waste lapis for reviving especially in the early game. You can easily grind levels if you're stuck in something.

Best use for lapis is for increasing the amount of material you can hold. That thing fills up quickly as you explore.

Guys, I need help with my team. I'm currently using Exdeath, Vaan, Rain, Lasswell, Roselia. I have Fina, Kuja, Leo and Krile in the reserves. What's the best team in my situation ?

Tranquilo

Banned
Anyone else totally blown away by the music? I find myself missing the music almost more than the gameplay when I'm away. For some reason it's all (including combat and party system) reminding me of SaGa Frontier, and that's such a good thing.

Caim

Anyone else totally blown away by the music? I find myself missing the music almost more than the gameplay when I'm away. For some reason it's all (including combat and party system) reminding me of SaGa Frontier, and that's such a good thing.

I agree. The soundtrack is phenomenal.

I added a friend from here today, the character was vaan and man thank you for letting me use him. Totally slaughtered everything!

How many times per day do you get to use the same friends help?

I noticed as I use one friend, he ain't there the next time I get to choose a friend

Pachimari

I started this up yesterday and it's all very exciting, I like the combat but is it only combat or will it evolve into a classic Final Fantasy adventure where you walk around and explore?

Nohar

Beginning to have a couple of characters at level 40 (Shantotto, Edgar, Lasswell). Time to farm the special dungeon for the mats (Sacred Crystals)... Well, tomorrow at least. I hope they drop easily.

Rixa

Beginning to have a couple of characters at level 40 (Shantotto, Edgar, Lasswell). Time to farm the special dungeon for the mats (Sacred Crystals)... Well, tomorrow at least. I hope they drop easily.

Awaken Int dungeon 10 nrg cost, drop rate around 0.8 per run. DONT do adv, it has way poorer drop rate.

Xion86

Guys and girls, what would you say are your top couple of tips for what to do in between battles when you're on the menu? Enjoying it so far :) I wonder if there is a proper "end" to the game though, or if they will just keep adding new areas?

Bleeether

Would anyone like to add me as a friend? My account is looking pretty lonely!
I'm pretty active on the game.
5* Exdeath as my party leader.

Player ID: 010,215,778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom