• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up rerolling for a new main and landed with Cecil, Vaan, and CoD. Awesome.

I'll add GAF to my name in a couple weeks when I can change again.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if the extra star and gems (I only used tickets) on account 1 gave it an edge. Also, I know you get trust or something by fusing two identical units, so is that what I should do with my Exdeaths or should I just have two in my party?

Have two in your party and enjoy an OP Mage team. You could roll your remaining lapis to see what you get but having two Exdeaths and Cecil is hard to beat. Congrats!

Dawg

Any advice for the S5 5* boss on BGN?

I got Krile 4* max lvl, Cyan 4* max lvl, Rain 5* lvl 40, Lasswell 5* lvl 60 and Medius 5* lvl 70 (also Miyuki 5* lvl 35 as reserve)

I feel like I can get him to 60-70% before I lose. I feel like my team should be able to beat him but not sure what to change.

Kettch

Just managed to pick up Shiva, gonna dump all of my megacite on her for Exdeath. He really steamrolls stuff, only took 3 days to get here.

Haven't tried it yet: Are there walls of text or is it light in that regard?
Does it have that shitty mobile trend of annoying you with payment requests by using timers and such?

mikemandey

I have 15 empty slots for friends but can't anyone even random people.. I always get "Either you or this user has reached their friend capacity" message. Ugh.

Syrus

Banned
I didnt get any 5 stars but I got 4 star edgar ,4 star cloud of death , 4 luna , 4 clyne , 4 shantatto

Ahould i keep this?

neoism

wow this game is funnn just seen it was out... just now.

so guys i signed up for a bonus or something a few weeks ago and was wondering how to claim it? can you only sign in through shitbook..? ����

ok nv.. i got it lol... great game the music is reaaally good..

mikemandey

Is Vivi ok to use as black Mage? Or are there better?

For now it's better to use Shantotto if you want a black Mage, I think. Shantotto has more complete magic skillset.

Edit: Can you guys here add me? I want to add you myself but somehow I keep getting error when adding a friend. Still have free slots. ID: 332,522,188

So If i want to reroll.

Will i have to start the game from the start?
Or can i reroll and transfer that unit to my current account that i spent many hours on?

Also, when shall i start to farm? Lvl XP? Farm certain materials?

Shall i bother with awakening ?
I noticed that i can awaken certain Units, like my
4 star fran. Thought she could go to 5 star?
4 star penelo.
4 star bedile

Ombala

For now it's better to use Shantotto if you want a black Mage, I think. Shantotto has more complete magic skillset.

Edit: Can you guys here add me? I want to add you myself but somehow I keep getting error when adding a friend. Still have free slots. ID: 332,522,188
I have Shantotto so I guess I should use her instead, sent you a friend request.

sasuke_91

need more friends. I only have 16 friends right now, lol. 5* Terra

Me and my 5* Kuja are always looking for buds!

613, 905, 040

Cleared out inactives in my friends list.

If you are interested in a super OP Bartz friend unit.

Looking for more friends: 214,192,270. Fierce Firion leader.

And speaking of leaders, is their a prefered type of leader?

Wow, dunno if my phone decided to have a mind of its own

ID

Added you guys. Wanted to call myself SasukeGAF but ended up with just SasukeGA, but I hope I get accepted anway :p

I still have a lot of free slots. My ID is 881,614,655.
Add me :)
I only have a 3* Exdeath as leader right now and I only started the game two days ago, but I'll get him higher.

Been playing this as much as I can with these big nrg costs. I rolled an account with Cecil, Bartz, Firion, Kain, and Krile as my main party. Everyone except Kain and Krile came as 3* and farming the awakening vortex for the mats needed is brutal on nrg consumption. I have 5,000 crystals saved, but I'm saving them for Lightning pulls.

Friend ID is 509,729,529

Rixa

Been playing this as much as I can with these big nrg costs. I rolled an account with Cecil, Bartz, Firion, Kain, and Krile as my main party. Everyone except Kain and Krile came as 3* and farming the awakening vortex for the mats needed is brutal on nrg consumption. I have 5,000 crystals saved, but I'm saving them for Lightning pulls.

Friend ID is 509,729,529
I have said it quite a many times in this thread:
Only do awaken Vortex INT if you need Sacred Crystals. Otherwise do story onwards until you get to 2nd Island and to Phantom Forest Exploration, you get almost everything you need from there.

PF-E Typical loot (Didnt use steal, except once in boss):
Screenshot_20160703-114700.png
Screenshot_20160703-114708.png
Screenshot_20160703-114726.png
^^ Use Highbie friend to clear that exploration dungeon.
If you cant clear bosses before that dungeon (even with higbie friend) run rather ADV Exp vortex. Or wait 1 hour, our new event starts soon and try to pull Cactuars.

pooptest

Anyone else having connection issues?

I can't leave this damn area because every time I go to red square, choose to leave, it says "A connection error has occurred".

I'm stuck in this endless loop!

Only do awaken Vortex INT if you need Sacred Crystals. Otherwise do story onwards until you get to 2nd Island and to Phantom Forest Exploration, you get almost everything you need from there.

If you cant clear bosses before that dungeon (even with higbie friend) run rather ADV Exp vortex. Or wait 1 hour, our new event starts soon and try to pull Cactuars.

I just reached PF area!
Going to farm it! Thanks

What do cactuars do?

Rixa

Anyone else having connection issues?

I can't leave this damn area because every time I go to red square, choose to leave, it says "A connection error has occurred".

I'm stuck in this endless loop!
Quit the quest and continue story and try that quest later on. (Go to menu there is option to quit)

I just reached PF area!
Going to farm it! Thanks

What do cactuars do?

Fuse them to get exp to unit.

pooptest

Quit the quest and continue story and try that quest later on. (Go to menu there is option to quit)

Great game... -_-. That's what's so annoying about these online games. Leave a dungeon? Connect online! Enter new dungeon? Connect online! Defeat some enemies and collect rewards? Connect online!

Sad times what the world of gaming has come to in certain aspects.

Maybe 1.0.1 build will be more stable when it's released...

I did need sacred crystals.

How do people level up so fast in this game? Im only on lvl 25 with my bartz and just beat the grandport and im struggling rn, too much energy for the xp vortex

Its not the quality, its the quantity that matters.

Time to pull some TM units to continue what I started when FP event was last time.

Good, then you have done right (if you did run 10 NRG Vortex).

so now I see that I get 50fp everytime I use a friend.
shall I buy any of these summons with FP? what are these normal unites for? to use as infuse? FP are only used for this or?

Im guessing the ones you want to play with are rare summons" the gold ticket ones" right?

Rixa

so now I see that I get 50fp everytime I use a friend.
shall I buy any of these summons with FP? what are these normal unites for? to use as infuse? FP are only used for this or?

Im guessing the ones you want to play with are rare summons" the gold ticket ones" right?

Yes use your FP now that event is going. If you get Gil Turtle, sell them for money, if you get Cactuars, fuse them to units for xp.
Some FP units have decent TM (ability you get once tm is 100%). For example Rizer has +10% hp ability.

Ie pull 20 Rizer and fuse them to one Rizer and you have 100% TM (trust mastery) and you get that TM ability.

Yes use your FP now that event is going. If you get Gil Turtle, sell them for money, if you get Cactuars, fuse them to units for xp.
Some FP units have decent TM (ability you get once tm is 100%). For example Rizer has +10% hp ability.

Ie pull 20 Rizer and fuse them to one Rizer and you have 100% TM (trust mastery) and you get that TM ability.

Thanks rixa ur always so helpful. One last question. Multi summon. What does that do? Do I get all summons at once so I don't have to roll each one for 200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom