• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

Agreed on all that. But she has green hair and glows! ;) I understand what you are saying though because my 5* Vaan wrecks shop and he isn't even level 40 yet. Still, I'm a big fan of Zidane, Terra, and Miyuki. They have the coolest sprites

I will have Chizura on Friday! I'm going to re-roll a second party when she is available. Depending on who I get with her, I might be starting over again...

I love my terra and i will make her shine, whatever it may cost me, but i wish they would give her the skills she deserves...though i know that ff vi isn't that popular in japan.

Vex_

Banned
CGtgoXr.png

Feels good to be apart of the hero ring club.

Now, to do this 3 more times. Oh, the grind! :c

Vex_

Banned
But pls make sure you really need the rings, f.e. Bartz is better with hyper wrist, for now oc.
Yea I've got CoD instead of that puny man, bartz. But Cecil, exdeath, and vaan are my other party members.

My last party member is trash and doesn't matter[Fina]. As far as I'm concerned, I only have 4 party members. So which one of my 4 members are best for my rings?

Dandte

Yea I've got CoD instead of that puny man, bartz. But Cecil, exdeath, and vaan are my other party members.

My last party member is trash and doesn't matter[Fina]. As far as I'm concerned, I only have 4 party members. So which one of my 4 members are best for my rings?

Cod 115/89. +
Cecil 97/85 i would go with a more def oriented acc. But the
ring has def on it, so it's ok
Exdeath 90/112 +
Vaan 99/87 again def on ring so +

Rixa

How to get that 300k damage in single turn?

I only can get 204k :/

1. Choose max level 5* Exdeath friend.
2. Go to Earth Shrine Exploration
3. Fight random encounters so long that all your Limit Breaks (LB) are ready
4. Go to boss fight
5. Cast skills & spells & LBs that help to raise/boost damage (Full Break / Focus etc) & lower defence.
6. 2nd turn attack full force and your Exdeath friend casts LB.
^^
Hopefully on 2nd turn your party can do enough damage cause friend Exdeath does around ~250k damage.

scarlet

1. Choose max level 5* Exdeath friend.
2. Go to Earth Shrine Exploration
3. Fight random encounters so long that all your Limit Breaks (LB) are ready
4. Go to boss fight
5. Cast skills & spells & LBs that help to raise/boost damage (Full Break / Focus etc) & lower defence.
6. 2nd turn attack full force and your Exdeath friend casts LB.
^^
Hopefully on 2nd turn your party can do enough damage cause friend Exdeath does around ~250k damage.

I did it in earth shrine too few times, but didn't use any buffs.

Today I used your Vaan. But I didn't use full break, instead just go full force in my 1st Turn with ice magic and your LB lol.

Lesson learned. Thank you

Rixa

I did it in earth shrine too few times, but didn't use any buffs.

Today I used your Vaan. But I didn't use full break, instead just go full force in my 1st Turn with ice magic and your LB lol.

Lesson learned. Thank you

Yup. That actually needs some planning how to do it and it still can fail due to units being too low level & rarity. But definetly first turn should be all about boosting damage & lowering defense & resistance. If there is unit that cant do so, let it defend.

Finally finished all the places. Still need 10 trophies for hero ring and have to awaken my bartz to 5* but now I can cruise it there bc my roselia is already 5* so Im coolin

Falk

that puzzling face
But pls make sure you really need the rings, f.e. Bartz is better with hyper wrist, for now oc.

Future proofing since % stats scale and absolute stats don't.

that being said watch either higher absolute or higher % (lol) items release

mikemandey

FYI guys,

Because it seems many people still don't know about this

From Home go to Menu -> Options -> scroll down to bottom
in the Select Party section, under Companion Party, tap on Select Party
select your desired party then tap Back.
then make the leader of the companion party your best unit or the most desirable to be borrowed
so your friends can borrow your best unit all the time
Sample: http://imgur.com/38ErlPa
EDIT: just below the Companion party you can set your Colosseum party too

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv..._you_can_set_your_leader_permanentlyborrowed/

If you are currently leveling your low-level units or farming TM, you can select your default party/leader, so that your friends aren't stuck with your 3* Vaan while actually you have a 5* Exdeath for example..

Visceir

Future proofing since % stats scale and absolute stats don't.

that being said watch either higher absolute or higher % (lol) items release

Hero rings are still relevant in JP version. There are accessories that give +20%30% int and accessories with higher atk, but those are much harder to get while creating Hero Rings has gotten more and more easy with events just spewing out the needed mats for it.

Ourobolus

Banned
Does anyone know how the Trust Moogle event worked? I vaguely recall someone saying like you summon 10 units and you get a moogle? Does that count for FP summons?

Azuran

Banned
What is the best place for sacred crystal? I try the awaken chamber INT but drop rate is bad.

Better get used to seeing that place for that next day or two. I started farming for them yesterday morning and I'm still missing three to awaken my last character.

Fox1304

In just installed iOS10, and to my lovely surprise, I'm not connected in Exvius anymore ...
How can I resume my game ? ( Or can I ? ) I was FB-connected if that's an asset.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I'm going to be living in that place the next day or so as well for sacred crystals. I have to awaken Rain, Lasswell, and Shantotto to 4*...

Valentus

Does anyone know how the Trust Moogle event worked? I vaguely recall someone saying like you summon 10 units and you get a moogle? Does that count for FP summons?

obvioslly not. Trust Mastery are the equip/materias that turns a normal unit into powercreep, so Alim will make sure that it will be hard to get them.

Trust Moogles are very very rare in JPBE, and in PVP and PVM events are very hard and grindy to get, so unless you want to grind very hard, i wont count with trust moogles to get a specific TM.

In just installed iOS10, and to my lovely surprise, I'm not connected in Exvius anymore ...
How can I resume my game ? ( Or can I ? ) I was FB-connected if that's an asset.

Login with your Facebook account?

Should be a login button on the main page if you aren't connected to one. Otherwise it's in the options menu.

Ourobolus

Banned
obvioslly not. Trust Mastery are the equip/materias that turns a normal unit into powercreep, so Alim will make sure that it will be hard to get them.

Trust Moogles are very very rare in JPBE, and in PVP and PVM events are very hard and grindy to get, so unless you want to grind very hard, i wont count with trust moogles to get a specific TM.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Xion86

You do know that only do "Awaken Vortex" (Int) for Sacred Crystals & Holy crystals. At the moment Everything else can be found outside of Vortex.

- Litrocks -> Fulan Pass - Exploration (1st Isle)
- Almost everything else -> Phantom Forest - Exploration (2nd Isle)

Exploration maps has cap of encounters its 20 + boss. After that no more enemies before you leave.
Exception to this is Gumi made explorations Land of Plenty didnt have enemy encounter cap (at the moment LoP, future maybe others), or it was really high (over 60 encounters).

I ended up sticking to Sirens Tower - Upper Floor for Litrocks and got plenty :D
Thanks for the above though.

Dragner

Defeated the white dragon with a lvl 40 party. Used CoD for armor break and Firion and Edgar for poison and paralize. Paralize never landed so had to bruteforce it through his attacks. Cura was lifesaver, Fina spamming it like crazy and managed to barely finish alive.

Xion86

My team is now at:
4* Lasswell (24)
3* Rain (35)
4* Kain (23)
3* Rydia (33)
4* Maria (37)

I'm 518,334,204

My iPad Air has never been used constantly so much haha! Loving this game.

scarlet

Lost in the colosseum for the 1st time, I pick the wrong party cuz my attention split to Wimbledon. I chose my solo exdeath for exp party for colosseum and I lost cuz of petrification lol.

So when you lose, you receive less point?

Dandte

Poor Frosty, never stood a chance :/

Bartz has the flametongue equipped instead of murasame. Terra an iron road instead of ice, because of the ice resisting while limit break.

No use of blind, para, sleep or whatever statuseffects.
Also no protega spells, except cecil lb and no break skills at the biginnig of the fight..the difference in dmg wasn't worth the effort.

mikemandey

Lost in the colosseum for the 1st time, I pick the wrong party cuz my attention split to Wimbledon. I chose my solo exdeath for exp party for colosseum and I lost cuz of petrification lol.

So when you lose, you receive less point?

You can select default party for colosseum. No need to switch in the future.

Menu -> Options -> Select Party (scroll to the bottom)

What is the best way to raise trust? I have a 5 * Bartz, but my trust is at 0.1%. That's going to take forever lol

I've seen some people that must be doing macros to raise their trust. Not sure how you set it up, but it must be something that just automatically runs the earth shrine mission over and over all day. After seeing some of the people on my friends list, it really makes me want to do it. I wonder if Gumi will do anything about macro users. Not sure how mobile companies deal with that sort of thing.

Yesterday I've noticed a Bartz on my list that has an Excalibur, Maximilian armor, Doublehand and who knows what else. They were also like Rank 73 already. Probably have to blow a lot of cash on lapis to have constant energy refills though.

Ourobolus

Banned
I've seen some people that must be doing macros to raise their trust. Not sure how you set it up, but it must be something that just automatically runs the earth shrine mission over and over all day. After seeing some of the people on my friends list, it really makes me want to do it. I wonder if Gumi will do anything about macro users. Not sure how mobile companies deal with that sort of thing.

Yesterday I've noticed a Bartz on my list that has an Excalibur, Maximilian armor, Doublehand and who knows what else. They were also like Rank 73 already. Probably have to blow a lot of cash on lapis to have constant energy refills though.

Yeah, it's insane. You have to do 1000 battles string of battles MINIMUM to raise someone's trust to 100% through battling alone, and even then each time only has a 10% chance to raise their trust by 0.1%. I've been running Earth Shrine for FP since the event started and the most anyone of my part has gone up is 6%.

Yeah, it's insane. You have to do 1000 battles MINIMUM to raise someone's trust to 100% through battling alone, and even then each battle only has a 10% chance to raise their trust by 0.1%. I've been running Earth Shrine for FP since the event started and the most anyone of my part has gone up is 6%.

Thats why trust moogles exist

plus enough pulls over time is bound to give the higher rate pulls closer to their trust rewards

also rate up events

Dragner

There will be ways to raise TM faster in the future. Doing it now is kind of pointless and will lead you to get sick of the game faster IMO.

Ourobolus

Banned
Thats why trust moogles exist

plus enough pulls over time is bound to give the higher rate pulls closer to their trust rewards

also rate up events

Oh, I know there are other ways to do it, I was just referring to the guy proposing that a macro was used.

There will be ways to raise TM faster in the future. Doing it now is kind of pointless and will lead you to get sick of the game faster IMO.

Don't worry, I'm not grinding trust, that's ridiculous. I'm using the Earth Shrine for FP, and if trust happens to go up, then great.

Shouta

They are not that rare in JP. It's not raining them but you get them at a decent pace. the PVP ones are once a month only though. They almost always have one when they do events so that's 1 every 2 weeks-ish?

Trust Moogle Summon event has only been done once and it was every Lapis Summon got 1. So if you did a 11-summon you got 11 Trust Moogles. The catch is that during that event, they had 3 Star moogles that gave 5% to a certain Trust Master skill and could only be fused into that. So you could get one that's specifically for Dual-Wield or it could be Equip Heavy Armor, heh. You could get Moogles for TMs that you didn't have as well. 4 Star (5% for any and 5 Star (10% for any) Moogles were available too but rarer overall.

Takuan

You do know that only do "Awaken Vortex" (Int) for Sacred Crystals & Holy crystals. At the moment Everything else can be found outside of Vortex.

- Litrocks -> Fulan Pass - Exploration (1st Isle)
- Almost everything else -> Phantom Forest - Exploration (2nd Isle)

Exploration maps has cap of encounters its 20 + boss. After that no more enemies before you leave.
Exception to this is Gumi made explorations Land of Plenty didnt have enemy encounter cap (at the moment LoP, future maybe others), or it was really high (over 60 encounters).

Thanks, that's extremely helpful. I certainly did not know that Awaken Vortex was only good for Sacred & Holy rocks.

Just gonna keep leveling dudes until a discounted summon promo is on.

creid

Thanks, that's extremely helpful. I certainly did not know that Awaken Vortex was only good for Sacred & Holy rocks.

Just gonna keep leveling dudes until a discounted summon promo is on.
I've gotten Litrocks from INT Awaken Vortex, but not very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom