• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Kefka on my 2nd ticket. Not sure if I should continue or not. Still have 10.

edit: 2 Kefkas now lol

edit2: HOLY FUCK. Got 4* Chizuru !!!!!

Moobabe

Any tips/beginners guides?

Like.. I can't seem to buy phoenix downs anywhere?

Should I only merge units who are exactly the same for the bonus? Should I only merge units who are max level?

Is this game basically just Destiny of Spirits?

THANKS ALL!

Rixa

I got mostly shit:
12 Tix used: 3* Clyne 3* Penelo, 4* Penelo, 3* Clyne, 3* Edgar, 3* Shantotto, 4* Fran, 3* Rydia, 3* Bedile, 3* Bedile, 3* Golbez(!), 3* Sabin

Got Golbez and thats it. Out of Lapis & tix.

unrealist

Rate up for specific characters only right? Doesn't this make rerolling far more painful? Means you get way lesser chance to get other characters.

FYI, I saved up 10 tickets and got 5 Golbez and 1 Kefka .. rest were trash!

Got Kefka on my 2nd ticket. Not sure if I should continue or not. Still have 10.
Is Kefka all u got? Go for a physical like Bartz or CoD
Any tips/beginners guides?

Like.. I can't seem to buy phoenix downs anywhere?

Should I only merge units who are exactly the same for the bonus? Should I only merge units who are max level?

Is this game basically just Destiny of Spirits?

THANKS ALL!
Phoenix downs are RARE. U can buy them with star quartz, stop using them. Merge units that are the same for trust mastery but if u summoned them through lapis or tix then just wait on it bc its not worth it for awhile. U can merge at lvl 1 it doesn't matter, its about the trust level and they will merge regardless, +5%

I'm not rerolling. It's my main account with Exdeath, Vaan and Roselia. So I just pulled Kefka and Chizuru. I'm satisfied.
Oh well shoulda mentioned that. You're an extremely lucky man, congratz. ExDeath is better than Kefka bc of dualcast and he has no 6* in JP at the moment

mikemandey

Rate up for specific characters only right? Doesn't this make rerolling far more painful? Means you get way lesser chance to get other characters.

FYI, I saved up 10 tickets and got 5 Golbez and 1 Kefka .. rest were trash!

Yeah less chance to get ExDeath, Cecil, CoD, etc

But then you'll get Chizuru easily..

Dandte

I got mostly shit:
12 Tix used: 3* Clyne 3* Penelo, 4* Penelo, 3* Clyne, 3* Edgar, 3* Shantotto, 4* Fran, 3* Rydia, 3* Bedile, 3* Bedile, 3* Golbez(!), 3* Sabin

Got Golbez and thats it. Out of Lapis & tix.
resized_compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-i-feel-you-bro-i-feel-you-2ce27b.jpg

But now Shadow and 1 new unit...it's something right?

Falk

that puzzling face
qvxb3Y2l.jpg

(Keeping in mind I already got 2 Shantotos and 2 Vivis)

2 Shantotos
1 Vivi
2 Golbez
1 Kefka

Guess this game really wants me to go mage meta (RIP Fina)

Oh also got a Kain and Edgar.

Several tiers above my complete garbo start-off, no-reroll pulls.

Kouriozan

Thanks for the ribbon, I guess.

tcrqFIVl.jpg

I wanted Golbez so I'll stop now, used 18 tickets and 5000 lapis for 11 more tickets.
With Kefka, Golbez and ExDeath I got a pretty good mage team.

The drop rates for Kefka and Golbez seem absolutely crazy. On par with some worse 3* units. Chizuru is understably harder to pull because she is base 4*

Dandte

Did a Reroll for the fun...within 4 pulls Kefka, Golbez, Chizuru.

How on earth was i able to pull Shadow Shadow Cyan Maria and Krile with 5 pulls???

Shantotto, Penelo, Vivi, Edgar, Fran, Clyne, Sabin, Cyan...

All max 4*... Seriously?

Did 3 more.

Russel, Sabin, Kain.

I thought this was MAJOR rate up?

Seriously just wasted lapis and tickets. I know gacha does this but wtf...

Edit - Not sure why but did one more believing I would get something.

Kain again.

Seriously? How the hell does it give me 12 straight units who max out at 4*? To make it worse, outside of Kain and Shanttoto who I already had, it's not like they have good TMs either...

This sucks. All I wanted was one Kefka because he is my favorite FF villain.

Rixa

But now Shadow and 1 new unit...it's something right?

qvxb3Y2l.jpg

(Keeping in mind I already got 2 Shantotos and 2 Vivis)

2 Shantotos
1 Vivi
2 Golbez
1 Kefka

Guess this game really wants me to go mage meta (RIP Fina)

Oh also got a Kain and Edgar.

Several tiers above my complete garbo start-off, no-reroll pulls.

Episode 1, the team is born!

14u1VC9.jpg

Who can prevent the Kefkas from bringing this world to its destruction?!
(to be continued...)
Well I started new hobby that will take time. Outside of daily Vortex (prolly 10 int version) I decided that all my nrg what I use will go to earth shrine.

Vex_

Banned
Glad I used my tickets before these units came out. Didn't want to pollute my chances of getting the characters I actually liked with trash.

Now I just gotta lay low until this rate up is over. I have more lapis to use...

*Sigh*

Feep

Banned
Burned 2000 Lapis, only one new unit...a 4-star Kefka.

I already have Exdeath and Terra, sadly. I *really* wanted Chizuru. = (

Did Reroll for the heck of it.

First summon, Kefka.

Gonna go in a corner and cry now, lol.

Edit -Spent all 10 free tickets with new account and 4x Kefka and 2x Golbez, but nothing but trash on main account.

This game hates me.

Moobabe

Is Kefka all u got? Go for a physical like Bartz or CoD

Phoenix downs are RARE. U can buy them with star quartz, stop using them. Merge units that are the same for trust mastery but if u summoned them through lapis or tix then just wait on it bc its not worth it for awhile. U can merge at lvl 1 it doesn't matter, its about the trust level and they will merge regardless, +5%

Amazing - thanks for this.

By the way - before I start using my summon tickets - do they restock every X days? Or are they paid only?

I currently have 10.

Rixa

Amazing - thanks for this.

By the way - before I start using my summon tickets - do they restock every X days? Or are they paid only?

I currently have 10.

Those who have logged everyday in July, will get 4 tix (one in every 7 days). So youll get less. We dont know what next month will bring.

Finally got Kefka but want to quit.

Got him and Golbez, only 5* units and it took me 12 tickets and 5,000 lapis.

Never mind, 6,000 lapis.

Saved that up for soooo long.

Razmos

Got 2 3* Kefka's on my first 2 pulls and then trash like Shadow and Luna for the rest. Got Zidane though, does he have steal?

Myze

Ok, so when we got the 10 free tickets, I did a reroll as mentioned in an earlier post and got Exdeath, Cecil, Roselia, Terra and Shantotto.

I wanted to use my original team (CoD, Cecil, Lasswell, Vivi, Fina) since they were completely maxed out and I was at INT S rank Colosseum.

I had about 10k Lapis, so did the 11 tickets exchange and got Galuf, Maria, Shantotto x3, Vivi, Golbez, Luna, 4* Shadow (such a tease getting a 4* with rate up), Fran, and Rydia.

So, in other words, pretty crappy for 11 tickets.

I logged back into my elite team (exdeath team) where I haven't got very far and only had about 1100 Lapis. Of course, first pull, I get Chizuru. The game is outright YELLING at me to switch to that team. :p (I know some of you hate me right now for the luck)

scarlet

One of the best fighter and the best mage, I think you're set lol.

I still wanna Kefka haha

Ok, so when we got the 10 free tickets, I did a reroll as mentioned in an earlier post and got Exdeath, Cecil, Roselia, Terra and Shantotto.

I wanted to use my original team (CoD, Cecil, Lasswell, Vivi, Fina) since they were completely maxed out and I was at INT S rank Colosseum.

I had about 10k Lapis, so did the 11 tickets exchange and got Galuf, Maria, Shantotto x3, Vivi, Golbez, Luna, 4* Shadow (such a tease getting a 4* with rate up), Fran, and Rydia.

So, in other words, pretty crappy for 11 tickets.

I logged back into my elite team (exdeath team) where I haven't got very far and only had about 1100 Lapis. Of course, first pull, I get Chizuru. The game is outright YELLING at me to switch to that team. :p (I know some of you hate me right now for the luck)

Same, try to restart twice with 10 tickets and 2k lapis and only got 5 golbez. Back to main account with 1 ticket and got Chizuru.

I guess we're lucky.

Fuck I rerolled on a new acct. 6th ticket got Golbez, 7th ticket got Chizeru, 8th ticket I got Bartz and 9th got Kefka. Should I stay or should I go???

sasuke_91

Going by the ExviusWiki rankings I got:

3* Exdeath
3* Kefka
5* Golbez
3* Krile
3* Edgar
3* Rydia
3* Shantotto
4* Anzelm
3* Galuf
4* Russel

I just went with the top 5 in my list as my team. Should I take another healer with me and swap out Edgar or am I good?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did one pull on main account and got Chizuru. Will pair nicely with my exdeath. If only rng always favored me like this.

Celegus

Any clue how long the rate-up on the new characters will last? I only have 2000 lapis, so I probably won't have 5k before it's over to buy tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom