• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Pull summary:

3 x Golbez
2 x Kefka
3 x Edgar
1 x Kain
1 x Luna
1 x Anzelm
2 x Krile
1 x Rydia
1 x Vivi

Got a lot of new units, really happy with Kefka, but also Kain and Edgar! The first Kefka I pulled was 5* so that reduces the awakening grind a lot :D It was also the first time I got a rainbow crystal while pulling.

Pull summary:

3 x Golbez
2 x Kefka
3 x Edgar
1 x Kain
1 x Luna
1 x Anzelm
2 x Krile
1 x Rydia
1 x Vivi

Got a lot of new units, really happy with Kefka, but also Kain and Edgar! The first Kefka I pulled was 5* so that reduces the awakening grind a lot :D It was also the first time I got a rainbow crystal while pulling.
Oh dude I had crystal evolve to gold and THEN evolve to rainbow. Was scared, never seen it before... Then it was a shit pull anyway

So my current team is

5* Vaan
4* Bartz
4* Firion
4* Vivi
4* Fina

I just pulled a 3* Kefka from the one weekly ticket. Should I stick with Vivi or switch to Kefka?

mikemandey

Did a new roll just for fun..

This is what I got:

CoD, Chizuru, Celes, Kefka, Golbez

vs

My current team:

CoD, Vaan, Roselia, Kuja, Terra (all maxed)

Guess I'll play the new roll for awhile.. lol

MiTYH

New banner? Time to pull! I have one ticket, and used threeregular summons

- Shadow
- Edgar
- Edgar
- Kain

Eh, all dupes.... Two more!

- Miyuki
- Fran

Done for now

Kouriozan

Rerolled once for fun, not worth it for me, I'm happy with my heavy armor mages and my 6 Hero's Ring. I'll probably hoard Lapis until an eventually Lightning rate up.
Plus I kept saying I wanted Golbez anyway, so yeah, happy with my team.

I also got 2 Shantotto, I need a script or something to grind TMs >.<

3 pulls: 3* Kefka, 3* Golbez, and 3* Zidane.

My other solid units are 4* Cecil, 4* Terra, 4* Rydia, 4* Krile, 4* Edgar, and 4* Kain.

Good enough to continue? I'd really hoped to get a native 4* or 5*, but I really can't complain.

Rixa

3 pulls: 3* Kefka, 3* Golbez, and 3* Zidane.

My other solid units are 4* Cecil, 4* Terra, 4* Rydia, 4* Krile, 4* Edgar, and 4* Kain.

Good enough to continue? I'd really hoped to get a native 4* or 5*, but I really can't complain.

Yea thats good to go, I would make a team something like this:
Cecil / Terra / Kefka / Golbez / Zidane
If needed change Kain to something (Kolbez or Kefka).

You really want Zidane TM to 100% Not great unit but one of the best TM there is.

Around how much Lapis should I keep in reserve? I pulled 2 Golbez, Krile, 2 Maria, Terra, and Sabin,. I have 2.3k in Lapis left.

Also, should I continue to fuse my duplicate unit for trust points and stock management? I sometimes feel like maybe I should start using a party of dupes.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yea thats good to go, I would make a team something like this:
Cecil / Terra / Kefka / Golbez / Zidane
If needed change Kain to something (Kolbez or Kefka).

You really want Zidane TM to 100% Not great unit but one of the best TM there is.

I have zidane on my bench. Guess I could swap him in for Edgar

Zafir

Did about 11 pulls, got a 4* Chizuru, 4* Kefka, 2 3*Golbez, 3 3* Kefka, 2 3* Kain and 1 3* Anziem, 1 3* Penelo.

Fairly happy with the Chizuru and Kefka.

Dragner

Got the lucky 1 pull 4* Chizuru. Still have 4 tickets and Lapis to make a ton of pulls. I think Im done with pulling for a long time, Ill wait to a exdeath rate up or something.

My team after today pulls looks like that

JprA4vu.png

I guess I've spent all my luck today.

CCIE

Banned
17 fucking tickets and I couldn't pull anything but that asshole Kefia. I'll re-roll all weekend if I have to. Have to start over anyway

Meneses

Did a bunch of pulls for the sake of it, got

Two Kefka
Two Golbez
Two Penelo - one of them 4 star - i'm at five total Penelos now... lol
(these first six pulls were all basically in a row, with one of the Penelos between the others)

Then a couple more:
Cyan
Clyne

and finally Chizuru, which is where I stopped.

My team is currently Vaan, Xiao, Fina, Rain and Lasswell.

Now that I have Kefka and Golbez, who should I replace to make my team better?

I think Lasswell is the only guy I have that can use Murasame.

Vitanimus

My team is currently Vaan, Xiao, Fina, Rain and Lasswell.

Now that I have Kefka and Golbez, who should I replace to make my team better?

I think Lasswell is the only guy I have that can use Murasame.

I would probably replace rain or xiao with kefka since he's a pretty great mage to have.

Folstern

After seeing some of these pulls I'm definitely holding on to my meager tickets. I already have one Shadow and that's enough.

Tranquilo

Banned
Spent my daily login summon ticket bonus and all of my lapis on six pulls. Got a bunch of 3* scrubs, two of whom were dupes (Penelo and Sabin ffs). I feel pretty bummed, especially because I wanted to start the game "legitimately," and didn't reroll at all. My party sucks, and the best character on my entire roster, my only 4*, is a Penelo. =/
RNG never works out in my favor. It's why I don't play Hearthstone anymore. Lesson learned.

Coppanuva

Ugh time to redo my team maybe... right now I have the following team:

Shantoto
Exdeath
Leo
Bartz
Fina

Today I pulled:
Kuja
Golbez
Firion

I'm not sure what to swap out. Is Golbez or Kuja better than Shantotto when I get them up to level? Would Firion be better than Bartz/Leo? So far Leo seems stronger than Bartz (despite Bartz being 5* and about 8 levels higher compared to Leo's 4*). Or would I be better swapping out Leo for Firion? I guess right now I'm mainly grinding characters anyhow so it's not super important...

LuuKyK

How to deal with energy in this game? Ugh.

I cleared the vortex advanced experience thing and it ate all my energy...

linkent

Wow i got Golbez and Exdeath.
Now only lacking RR Healer and Strong Physical.
Cecil is alright for Cura, but Curaga from Fina is definitely needed for hard hitting boss.
Would love to get Vann.

Wow i got Golbez and Exdeath.
Now only lacking RR Healer and Strong Physical.
Cecil is alright for Cura, but Curaga from Fina is definitely needed for hard hitting boss.
Would love to get Vann.
Vaan is easily replaceable by Rain down the line, don't worry about him. Cecil and ExDeath are future proof and you should be thrilled to have them

Vitanimus

the fun thing about this game is that it very rarely occurs to me that FFVII or FFX characters haven't even been introduced yet.

scarlet

How to deal with energy in this game? Ugh.

I cleared the vortex advanced experience thing and it ate all my energy...

1. Do your story and vortex quest for 5 and 15 NRG.

2. Use 100 lapis

3. Level up your rank

4. Wait

the fun thing about this game is that it very rarely occurs to me that FFVII or FFX characters haven't even been introduced yet.

8? Would love to see Edea or Ultimecia

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Curious on this, Should I sell heroes? Or use them to increase stats on guys? and is there a limit?

Also, did some rolling, got two of the new characters, a 5* Bartz and 4* someone else

I hope I get a ExDeath one day

Vitanimus

Yeah thats odd

Whats the deal there?

I imagine more popular characters/entries are being reserved for dips in popularity and needed power creep when the meta gets stale. There's still FFIII, VII, VIII, X, XI, XIV, XV still not introduced, not to mention the inevitable crossovers like more DQ and KH, and all the spinoff franchise.

Tanston

Can I still have a good time with this and eventually get decent characters if I don't want to deal with the whole re-rolling thing at the beginning? I find myself having very little patience for that kind of gaming the system. I'd much rather just download the game and get started rather then restarting over and over looking for an ace team.

Z3M0G

Started this game yesterday. Had 10 tickets for premium pulls and already got a 5 star character. As well as a flood of about 20-30 other characters.

I'm still in the fucking tutorial... something like this makes me not even want to play... what am I working my way up from?

This is Record Keeper all over again, isn't it...

Can I still have a good time with this and eventually get decent characters if I don't want to deal with the whole re-rolling thing at the beginning? I find myself having very little patience for that kind of gaming the system. I'd much rather just download the game and get started rather then restarting over and over looking for an ace team.

Dont fall for the rerolling shit man

Game is perfectly beatable with scrubs and main story characters

And youll get plenty of lapis and tickets from normal play to get great characters anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom