• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a 4 star Chizuru but basically nothing else. Should I reroll?

I got a 4 star Krile, a 3 cyan, shantoto, and Golbez, and several duplicates of those.

wilflare

I did 12 pulls and got Vaan, Firion, Golbez and Kefka x2. Great additions.

I've been playing since soft launch and have the following, non-FS, units:
aE2v7shm.jpg
91Seqibm.jpg

I'm thinking that a good team going forward will be: Cecil, Firion, Vaan, Kefka, Golbez / Krile / Fina. Thoughts?

how did you get so many Cactuars :O

Lyrian

Oh my. Barblizzara turned Shiva into a kitten. Cleared it easily with my ragtag team of main characters level 40ish 4*s and one maxed 3* FP unit.

I can definitely see resistances being a major future required component of any advanced fight. That would definitely justify why the group resistance buffs are expensive to maintain.

Celegus

Go for his true mastery I guess. Since you have 3 you can do it a bit faster...

Does combining units add whatever their current trust % is in addition to the standard 5%? So if you had two 5% Golbezes and then smashed one into the other, you'd end up with one at 15%?

bonkeng

Which of the 4 should I go with?

r4uQOdh.png

Or should I reroll some more?

I'd pick 4. Exdeath as your nuker, Cecil as tank and secondary healer, Garland as your physical attack. Well rounded.

3rd is also great, if you didn't get the 4th roll. Chizuru and CoD has the same role, Physical Attack.

Valentus

Do I fuse them together onto one Golbez, or do I play with all three of them in the same party?

when you feed one unit with a copy of the same unit, you get the sacrificed unit's TM at that moment, plus 5%

so if your sacrificed unit had his TM at 10% for example, the feeded unit will get 10%+5% of TM.

In this case, since you have 3 golbez, you must put them in the same party and level their tm until each one gets 30% (or the sum of the TM of the 3 is 90%)

So, when you fuse the 3 of them, you'll get:

30% (base golbez) + 30%+5% (sacrifice golbez 1) + 30% +5% (base golbez 2) = 100% TM

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
How does star rating work?

Say I got a 3* Kefka, can you eventually awaken him to 5* or am I way off understanding this?

elty

How difficult can it be to make a 3* into a 5*?

Lots of grind. I am about a week in, most of my NRG is in the EXP dungeon. My 3* CoD and Bartz is now lv40 4* . Another week should see them at MAX 4* or so I hope. 3* to 4* only takes a few days though.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Lots of grind. I am about a week in, most of my NRG is in the EXP dungeon. My 3* CoD and Bartz is now lv40 4* . Another week should see them at MAX 4* or so I hope. 3* to 4* only takes a few days though.

It gets easier as you level up. My kefka went from 3* to 5* in about 4 hours from when I pulled him.

elty

It gets easier as you level up. My kefka went from 3* to 5* in about 4 hours from when I pulled him.

That's fast. I pulled mine at 4* and he is just lv40 now, although I did not put him in solo ADV as I need to level up Fina as well. My # of high level friends is way too low.

killatopak

Gold Member
Thanks for the answer guys.

Oh,forgot about the friend thing. Is there a gaf list or something and does it have a limit?

mikemandey

That's fast. I pulled mine at 4* and he is just lv40 now, although I did not put him in solo ADV as I need to level up Fina as well. My # of high level friends is way too low.

I can help a bit. I have a maxed CoD. ID: 332,522,188

Thanks for the answer guys.

Oh,forgot about the friend thing. Is there a gaf list or something and does it have a limit?

Yes, there is. Quote to reveal

CCIE

Banned
It's going to be a lot harder to grind this without a 5*. I need a good mage to get me through the advanced Portal. Just so I can get to the mid 30's with Chizuru for getting friends. But none of them want to be friends with a lowly 4* like myself. Like my team though. Will be kind of fun to run Chizuru, Celes, Terra as my mains with Kefka, Shantotto, Garland on the back burner ... this time

bonkeng

When do you guys think we'll get Lightning? She's currently the best unit in Japan, right?

From what I know in the jap forums, Lightning is too OP and is better than all the S tier units in global, combined.

Some of them are rerolling for Lightning. She's that good.

From what I know in the jap forums, Lightning is too OP and is better than all the S tier units in global, combined.

Some of them are rerolling for Lightning. She's that good.
But Gilgamesh and Luneth are both up there tho. Shes not like leagues above what we have right now, shes just like close to a 10

NomarTyme

Do I fuse them together onto one Golbez, or do I play with all three of them in the same party?

Yeah play them all at the same time. Don't fuse.

Does combining units add whatever their current trust % is in addition to the standard 5%? So if you had two 5% Golbezes and then smashed one into the other, you'd end up with one at 15%?
If you have 3 and combine the 2 you'll get 10%.

Setzer

My 2nd pull...

XelyU8m.png

I'm almost afraid to use the rest of my tickets now knowing I probably won't get much else. So, I guess this is a keeper? =P

Nohar

In JPN there have been rare lapis summoning discounts to 250 I believe

Interesting. Is it a "one pull only then the summoning cost goes back to 500" or were they able to summon multiples characters in a row with 250 lapis per character? Because that makes the rare ticket treasure less appealing.

Takuan

Pulled 7

2x russell
2x galuf
1x shadow
1x bedile
1x cyan

I fuckin quit

Edit: Logged into my alt account to redeem tickets. Not much better, but Cecil and Kefka aren't bad.

I could always make another FB account.

Interesting. Is it a "one pull only then the summoning cost goes back to 500" or were they able to summon multiples characters in a row with 250 lapis per character? Because that makes the rare ticket treasure less appealing.
I believe it was like 250 first pull every 24h. Which is a superb deal in its own right
Pulled 7

2x russell
2x galuf
1x shadow
1x bedile
1x cyan

I fuckin quit
Don't quit! Just reroll, you wont have another chance like this in a week and a half and you'll absolutely regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom