• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

I'm short of Sacred and Holy Crystals for Chizuru. She isn't max level yet though, so I've got time.

The ADV Vortex seems to be the best place for them, sometimes get 2 or 3 in a run.

Rixa

I'm short of Sacred and Holy Crystals for Chizuru. She isn't max level yet though, so I've got time.

The ADV Vortex seems to be the best place for them, sometimes get 2 or 3 in a run.
No. Best for SC is INT Vortex. Not sure if adv is better for HC tho.

bonkeng

So uh... I logged out of facebook (both the website through my mobile browser and through the facebook app), uninstalled FFBE, reinstalled FFBE..

same fucking data.

I don't understand how I'm supposed to reroll.

There's no need to log out of your dummy Facebook app. Just log out in game and restart tutorial.

Also, no need to uninstall ffbe.

Assuming you already have a dummy fb account attached to ffbe, and you're logged in the facebook app, here's the step:

1. Start FFBE

2. Press anywhere on the screen except the log in button. This will start you a new game.

3. Play the tutorial until you can access HOME button.

4. Collect the tickets and lapis, do the pulls.

5. If not satisfied with your pulls, go to Menu>Options>Log-in. This will erase the current data and load the saved data from the dummy fb account.

6. Play the game and go to Options>Log out. Then repeat from step 1.

7. When you're satisfied with your reroll, log out of your dummy fb app and log in to a fresh unattached fb account.

8. In FFBE, go to Menu >Options>Log-in. This will save your new ffbe account to your new fb account.

Rixa

There's no need to log out of your dummy Facebook app. Just log out in game and restart tutorial.

Also, no need to uninstall ffbe.

Assuming you already have a dummy fb account attached to ffbe, and you're logged in the facebook app, here's the step:

1. Start FFBE

2. Press anywhere on the screen except the log in button. This will start you a new game.

3. Play the tutorial until you can access HOME button.

4. Collect the tickets and lapis, do the pulls.

5. If not satisfied with your pulls, go to Menu>Options>Log-in. This will erase the current data and load the saved data in your Facebook.

6. Log out then repeat from step 1.

7. When you're satisfied with your reroll, log out of your dummy fb app and log in to a fresh unattached fb account.

8. Log-in. This will save your new ffbe account to your new fb account.
^^ This is the way to do it.

@Visceir could add some steps from above to OP reroll info section. So we could say people (or copypaste from there) to check OP.

colinp

Banned
I pulled a second Cloud of Darkness. Should
I feed her to herself and get the increase in trust? Or just hold onto her...?

Rixa

I pulled a second Cloud of Darkness. Should
I feed her to herself and get the increase in trust? Or just hold onto her...?

Use 2 in your party. CoD TM is not so good, so if you fuse it you just waste great card.
At 6* CoD comes even better (getting 4 ability slots and other nice things).

2x CoD = 2 x Barrage...

bonkeng

Can we equip 2 or more same TM ability? Like if you have 2 Chizu or 2 Bartz and got 2 TMs, can Chizu equip 2 Blade Mastery for 100% atk buff? Same for Bartz Double Hand TM as well?

Will Bartz's Double Hand work with Dual Wield? Seems like a contradiction.

scarlet

Use 2 in your party. CoD TM is not so good, so if you fuse it you just waste great card.
At 6* CoD comes even better (getting 4 ability slots and other nice things).

2x CoD = 2 x Barrage...

I wish I could use your Vaanew for full break.

Only have Chizuru as my physical unit.

Maybe Cyan, Chizuru, Rain, Laswell, Fina as healer?

Lyrian

Apparently, the logic behind exploration dungeons has been fully cracked, with some very interesting findings.

1) The number of fights per exploration are fixed. This number, however, varies, from exploration to exploration (higher tier dungeons yield more fights, well more than 20 or even 30 on some later Lanzelt dungeons.

2) Fights in an exploration are spread out by portion of each zone. Ran out of fights? Stop pacing back and forth in the boss room and go back to the entrance of the exploration. There are only so many possible fights in each section of an exploration.

3) The encounter types are fixed and do not change ever. For example, in Zadehl Westersand, the player will always encounter the Primevil exactly twice per run, once solo and once paired with two basilisks. The only exception to this rule is the extremely small chance of a minitaur invade replacing one of the encounters.

4) If a exploration is completed fully, it will always yield the exact same unit xp per run (because encounter numbers and types are always fixed).

For example, a perfect run of Phantom Forest yields 26 battles for 14925 unit xp.

Lanzelt final numbers aren't out yet (multiple zones per exploration taking time), but probably will be up by tomorrow on the wiki.

Fuck me, I got a game over fighting the White Dragon and started tapping the screen a bunch to get back to a playable screen. Instead, I spent 800 lapis to continue the fight :(

LuuKyK

My freaking material's inventory is full and it is not letting me play (I already expanded it twice ugh). Wtf...

What should I get rid of that I can easily farm afterwards? Do not want to sell stuff that is rare/a pain to get.

Aurizen

Anyone know where to stock up on litrock heavens ash sacred ash, I need a lot of them. Where can I stock up on them by the numbers?

Rootbeer

Banned
Got my core five team up to 4* each (Fina was last), now working on getting those mats for all the 5* upgrades looming on the horizon.

My B team is waiting to be upgraded once I get everyone maxed. So much to do!

Foffy

Banned
Does the game have a setting or option to see what town quests you've completed? I've only been able to see what active ones I have in progress, not which I've finished and gotten rewards from.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can Krile hold down the healing spot on my team long term? Or should I stop investing in her...

Nohar

Can Krile hold down the healing spot on my team long term? Or should I stop investing in her...

Thanks to Double Cast, she is one of the best healers you can ask for (and if you think you are going to overheal, you can just cast a buff instead). Just don't forget the MP+ equipment: girl needs it.
She will be better once she unlocks her 5* form and Curaga, sure, but still, she is a very solid unit. Fina will be better if you are running a physical team though, thanks to Cheer.

Kouriozan

Does the game have a setting or option to see what town quests you've completed? I've only been able to see what active ones I have in progress, not which I've finished and gotten rewards from.
Yes there is, in the quest screen you click the "cleared" button near the bottom left corner.

Main team consists of 4 star Ex Death, 4 Star CoD, 4 star Kefka, 4 star Garland, and 4 star Fina.

I have another Kefka and two Golbez both 3 star but based off the unit rank list, Golbez's lack of 20% int trait doesn't make him a contender for a top tier mage spot and I already have Ex Death and Kefka filling those roles. So CoD and Garland will be my phys dps guys. Seems like a well built team don't you think? Working on pushing them all to 5 stars but you know...energy and material road blocks are getting in the way.

Kettch

2) Fights in an exploration are spread out by portion of each zone. Ran out of fights? Stop pacing back and forth in the boss room and go back to the entrance of the exploration. There are only so many possible fights in each section of an exploration.

For example, a perfect run of Phantom Forest yields 26 battles for 14925 unit xp.

Lanzelt final numbers aren't out yet (multiple zones per exploration taking time), but probably will be up by tomorrow on the wiki.

I'm pretty sure that going back isn't necessary. I just walk back and forth at the end of Phantom Forest and get 14925 every time. Perhaps it's quicker if you do a few battles in each area though, sometimes the last couple battles take a while to show up for me.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thanks to Double Cast, she is one of the best healers you can ask for (and if you think you are going to overheal, you can just cast a buff instead). Just don't forget the MP+ equipment: girl needs it.
She will be better once she unlocks her 5* form and Curaga, sure, but still, she is a very solid unit. Fina will be better if you are running a physical team though, thanks to Cheer.

Thanks. My team will be more magic based than Physical - ExD, Kefka, Krile and probably Vivi. I think I'll keep pumping up Krile until she lets me down.

Valus

Main team consists of 4 star Ex Death, 4 Star CoD, 4 star Kefka, 4 star Garland, and 4 star Fina.

I have another Kefka and two Golbez both 3 star but based off the unit rank list, Golbez's lack of 20% int trait doesn't make him a contender for a top tier mage spot and I already have Ex Death and Kefka filling those roles. So CoD and Garland will be my phys dps guys. Seems like a well built team don't you think? Working on pushing them all to 5 stars but you know...energy and material road blocks are getting in the way.

I'm jealous at how menacing your team must look. Poor Fina.

Rixa

Thanks. My team will be more magic based than Physical - ExD, Kefka, Krile and probably Vivi. I think I'll keep pumping up Krile until she lets me down.
You need to pump her up. Krile learns Dualcast at 4* and she needs to max level 60.

Xion86

Finally finished the story yesterday :) now the game begins! Was left with the following (no re rolls):

4* Lasswell (53)
4* Rain (56)
4* Kain (51)
4* Rydia (51)
4* Maria (57)

First priority is to get them to 5* whilst probably finishing the side quests I have.

At B1 in colloseum. Not defeated the white dragon yet.

My freaking material's inventory is full and it is not letting me play (I already expanded it twice ugh). Wtf...

What should I get rid of that I can easily farm afterwards? Do not want to sell stuff that is rare/a pain to get.
Esper shards but u should just increase your mats to 80 then u won't have to worry about it again

c-murph

Opened up 20 more Friend slots if any one wants to join: 559,050,910.

I'm running 5* Vaan Lv.25. Working my way up to Lv.80 for that sweet sweet Full Break.

Nohar

Is Cloud of Darkness a good unit?

Yes. He/She/It has innate 50% resistance to all elements, 10% resistance to all status effects, and Barrage. Her only drawback (which may become significant for late game) is that she doesn't have any ability slots (so no +30% ATK for instance). Also, equipment options are rather limited (if not outright strange).

Yes. He/She/It has innate 50% resistance to all elements, 10% resistance to all status effects, and Barrage. Her only drawback (which may become significant for late game) is that she doesn't have any ability slots (so no +30% ATK for instance). Also, equipment options are rather limited (if not outright strange).

I believe she will get 4 ability slots at 6*, so that shouldn't be an issue in the future. Equipment options are the definite drawback to her.

qcf x2

This game is awesome so far, but why do all of the single target limit breaks suck? They do less damage than standard attacks across the board. The ones that hit multiple units are useful for that, at least.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, I understand about Chizuru now. I have her ready to move to 5*, but she is currently doing 170+ attack as a high four star. She will be a demon with five star status. Also, my Kefka is ready to move to four star, but kicking all kinds of ass as a maxed out three. There are some seriously OP units in this game. Makes Celes and Terra look downright pedestrian in comparison

Chizuru has probably 60+ more attack points than my second best unit at this time. Also, nice to work through the game a little before leveling up. She's sporting some pretty damn sweet gear to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom