• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Remember that it's better to have 5 of each of those TMs later than 1 sooner by combining them.

I am so sorry for suggesting this

I have 4 shantottos. Im going for my second MAG+30%. Im not interested in crafting hero rings. I want to craft as many useful TM is possible until good events started rollin in global.

Takuan

I've been playing my second account and it's crazy how great even a 4* Exdeath is. I'm not sure if it's the fact most of the guys on my second account are 3*, but the Exdeath on my first is practically an army of one.

Still likely abandoning the first for the second. First is basically Exdeath, while I have Kefka, Golbez, Shizuru and CoD on the second. Just gotta keep grinding levels and mats.

wilstreak

I've been playing my second account and it's crazy how great even a 4* Exdeath is. I'm not sure if it's the fact most of the guys on my second account are 3*, but the Exdeath on my first is practically an army of one.

Still likely abandoning the first for the second. First is basically Exdeath, while I have Kefka, Golbez, Shizuru and CoD on the second. Just gotta keep grinding levels and mats.

Yeah, even with a team of 4 star Kefka, Golbez, Chizuru, Roselia and Leo, a friend 4 star Exdeath account approximately 40% of all damage dealt.

Hope someday I can get my own Exdeath. He got almost -ga spell very early and of course Graviga is very good.

In the contrary, Kefka only got Blizara and Thundara, while Golbez only Fira at 4 star.

whats the best way of lvling up units?

takes ages running experience vortex solo to get dudes to 5* lvl 80.

This weekend is the Cactuar event which is great for leveling up. The 15 energy run can net you 3 giant cactuars which are 30,000 exp each. The friend point summoning event going on right now is pretty nice if you've got a bunch of friend points. That's been helping getting my characters maxed out right now. Other than that, running adv exp vortex solo is the best.

Valus

Sooo, star quartz. What did you guys use them on? Any consensus which item is worth? Or does the shop update later and I should hold on to them?

Vex_

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSY3txPdE9Q

Listening to the OST right now..

My fav tracks: Moment of Recall, Peaceful Village, and Final Fantasy

What are your favorite tracks guys?

Was literally just listening to this exact ost video you linked.

Oh mamma, it is hard to choose just a few.

I like celestial battle, force and furious, one more dance (sounds almost exactly like a Pokemon city song), mirage palace, amigo de chocobo (I heard this in game and busted out laughing), state of grace.

Takuan

Yeah, even with a team of 4 star Kefka, Golbez, Chizuru, Roselia and Leo, a friend 4 star Exdeath account approximately 40% of all damage dealt.

Hope someday I can get my own Exdeath. He got almost -ga spell very early and of course Graviga is very good.

In the contrary, Kefka only got Blizara and Thundara, while Golbez only Fira at 4 star.
My current team can't handle ADV experience vortex without a strong helper. They're practically all 3* units in their 30s, and without -ga spells it's tough doing damage. Just gonna keep running INT until the vortex resets, then it's mat grinding for the Kefka awaken.

Azuran

Banned
Sooo, star quartz. What did you guys use them on? Any consensus which item is worth? Or does the shop update later and I should hold on to them?

Phoenix Downs and Shining Bracer are the best right now. You could get the healing staff if you need a Cura user but it's not worth it in the long run.

Rixa

Save them for later use. There will be earrings that give +20% MAG +3 DEF at price of 50 SQ.

linkent

Saw this question but didnt see the answer.
If i have a unit with max TM, and feed it to another with 0% TM, does it mean that i will get the 2nd TM bonus instantly?

Faenix1

Starting to go crazy re-rolling so I'm prolly gonna call it quits and actually play:

Which roll to use:
A:
3* Vaan (best)
4* Golbez
4* Galuf
3* Clyne
3* Golbez
3* Kain (x2)
3* Vivi (Useful)
3* Kefka (x3) (Noteworthy)
4* Chizuru (Best)
3* Russell

B:
4* Chizuru (Best)
4* Golbez
4* Russel
4* Firion (Best)
3* Russel
3* Galuf
3* Vivi (Useful)
3* Kefka (Noteworthy)
3* Krile (Useful)
3* Leo
3* Terra (Noteworthy)
3* Zidane (Noteworthy?)
3* Kain

C:
3* Exdeath (Best)
3* Russell
3* Zidane (Noteworthy?)
4* Shantotto (Useful)
3* Bedile
3* Golbez
3* Maria
3* Fran
4* Kefka (Noteworthy)
5* Chizuru (Best)
3* Luna
3* Shantotto

Also what's the ideal party?

Was kinda hoping for something with an Exdeath and Vaan but that's prolly be day dreaming. lol

bonkeng

Starting to go crazy re-rolling so I'm prolly gonna call it quits and actually play:

Which roll to use:
A:

B:

C:

Was kinda hoping for something with an Exdeath and Vaan but that's prolly be day dreaming. lol

C is the best option. Farm Zidane's TM so you can dual wield Chizu. And marvel afterwards with 8 hit barrage combo.

Vex_

Banned

Which roll to use:
A:

B:

C:

C. You have killers all over in C.

Exdeath, kefka, totto, chizuru... ALL KILLAZ. heck you could just run a full DPS team until you get to Fina or pull another healer instead of Fina. You can still wipe the floor with what you currently have anyway you slice it.

I'm bored.... so the team I would use is chizuru, exdeath, kefka, totto, and Maria. Then when you get to Fina, switch out that garbage character, Maria. Or, by then, you should have enough lapis to roll and hopefully pull a krile/Terra/Roselia lol hopefully.

Oh and like the above poster said, zidane gets dw, so.. yea if you're into farming until your eyes bleed... go for it. Yea, he can also steal for materials... but otherwise, he is trash imo.

Faenix1

Id is 546, 523, 554 if anyone needs another buddy. lol

C. You have killers all over in C.

Exdeath, kefka, totto, chizuru... ALL KILLAZ. heck you could just run a full DPS team until you get to Fina or pull another healer instead of Fina. You can still wipe the floor with what you currently have anyway you slice it.

I'm bored.... so the team I would use is chizuru, exdeath, kefka, totto, and Maria. Then when you get to Fina, switch out that garbage character, Maria. Or, by then, you should have enough lapis to roll and hopefully pull a krile/Terra/Roselia lol hopefully.

Oh and like the above poster said, zidane gets dw, so.. yea if you're into farming until your eyes bleed... go for it. Yea, he can also steal for materials... but otherwise, he is trash imo.

Maybe I'll try farming Zidane but eh, we'll see. Just spent like 5 days re-rolling I want to enjoy myself right now. lmfao

C is the best option. Farm Zidane's TM so you can dual wield Chizu. And marvel afterwards with 8 hit barrage combo.

Welp, C it is.

Rixa

Wish it was like that lol.
That 100% TM doesnt even give 5%?

My friendlist seems to be bugged, shows 13 slots available but couldnt add anyone.

Does FB friendlist included in the flist limit?
I think they give 0%.

FB bug friend list. I dont have any FB friends. But almost only way to add more people is to ask people to add you and give your ID.

bonkeng

My friendlist seems to be bugged, shows 13 slots available but couldnt add anyone

Maybe you have pending invites? I think it counts towards the total.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
JPN getting 6*WoL and Garland version

http://notice.exvius.com/lapis/content/201607/20160713_ff1kakusei_72hgglm0.html

Garland is quite the underrated unit on Global he hits hard yet noone talks about him - the 6* version should put the lasts doubt to a rest.
Grats cw_sasuke and Dawg on the clears!

I'm not looking forward to either of those fights (almost at Europa myself).

Thanks !!
Getting Muramasa is the most important thing at the beginning - Chizuru is my only damage dealer since the reast are too low lvl/rarity. Will be a while until i have my mages leveled and evolved.

Which is why i tend to use Mage friends to quickly deal with Bas-relief in later exploration stages.

mikemandey

My friendlist seems to be bugged, shows 13 slots available but couldnt add anyone.

I think they give 0%.

FB bug friend list. I dont have any FB friends. But almost only way to add more people is to ask people to add you and give your ID.

It's known bug apparently.. I asked their customer service several days ago

PwBASzK.jpg

Rixa

Garland is quite the underrated unit on Global he hits hard yet noone talks about him - the 6* version should put the lasts doubt to a rest.

Thanks !!
Getting Muramasa is the most important thing at the beginning - Chizuru is my only damage dealer since the reast are too low lvl/rarity. Will be a while until i have my mages leveled and evolved.

Vaan 6* when :(. Grats for the Mura btw :p.

bonkeng

If Garland gets a 6*, it's pretty much assured Kefka and Golbez does as well. I think all main antagonist gets a 6*.

Esper Terra + Kefka

Holy Dragoon Kain + Golbez

If Garland gets a 6*, it's pretty much assured Kefka and Golbez does as well. I think all main antagonist gets a 6*.

Esper Terra + Kefka

Kuja Kefka Golby are the only main antagonists left at this point

Can't wait till September, hopefully Noctis is released. His outfit would look so outta place compared to everybody else, shits gone be rad af

Valentus

Esper Terra + Kefka

If you see, almost every FF Universe had at least two 6star units:

FFI: WoL - Garland
FFII: Firion - Emperor
FFIII: Luneth - Refia - CoD
FFIV: Cecil - Dark Knight Cecil
FFV: Bartz - Gilgamesh - ExDeath
FFVI: Still no event (Terra - Kefka are secure picks)
FFVII: Lol
FFVIII: Lol x2
FFIX: Still no event (Zidane - Kuja are secure picks)
FFX: Lol x3
FFIX: What?
FFXII: Still no Event (Vaan and.... theres no antagonist yet in BE)
FFXIII: Lightning, Snow
FF0: Almost all of them LOL
FFT: Ramza, Delita, Orlandu

Ragnaroz

So glad I decided to stop rerolling after I got a Chizuru, Exdeath, Kefka, Leo, Garland, Kain and Rydia pull. With Garland now getting 6* and Kefka prolly getting one in the future, that's four 6* units down the road for me.

Zafir

FFIX: Still no event (Vaan - Kuja are secure picks)

God the thought of Vaan being the protag of two games! ;D

Rixa

We all need to remember that if there is nothing major going on from Gumiside. Todays announced (Friday coming) 6* are perhaps on Global next January or so :p

bonkeng

FFIX: Still no event (Zidane - Kuja are secure picks)

I won't be surprised if Balthier would get 6* i stead of Vaan though lol. Vayne would probably be the antagonist for ff12.

I find if funny that getting earth cores became a bigger problem to me than getting sacred crystals lol

edit: It seems Lanzelt Ruins exp is a good place for earth's core

Slaythe

http://notice.exvius.com/lapis/content/201607/20160713_ff1kakusei_72hgglm0.html

Which is why i tend to use Mage friends to quickly deal with Bas-relief in later exploration stages.

May I know why every villain got a 6 stars if the hero did, yet Golbez stands there left in irrelevance ?

I'm getting scared for my Kuja's potential 6 stars.

Dragner

I pulled Cecil yesterday using my last 4 tickets looking for a mage. Got him and Kefka so huge success. Working on leveling him but at lvl 40 4* is already making his work on the BEG S rank bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom