• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

C'mon Metal Gods. I haven't run in days and you had forsaken me then. Please bless me now so that Ingus can stop sucking.

Also I've seen that one before. Made me LOL. She is evil. :|

Cecil with this Quartz belt is a dude who takes no shit. I think I'm leaving it on permanently.

You have plenty of time if you grind Maranda Coast, just gotta stay at it.

Is exp divided between party members, so that it's better to take one person + helper instead of 5 people + helper?

Also how hard is Mystic Woods - Exploration? Could a high ranking friend solo it? To get from 1/60 to 80/80 is about 1,686,018 exp. On Maranda Coast that's 336 energy (28 runs), and on Mystic Woods that's 258 energy (26 runs). Quite a bit difference if Mystic Coast is doable.

Muku

Is exp divided between party members, so that it's better to take one person + helper instead of 5 people + helper?

Also how hard is Mystic Woods - Exploration? Could a high ranking friend solo it? To get from 1/60 to 80/80 is about 1,686,018 exp. On Maranda Coast that's 336 energy, and on Mystic Woods that's 258 energy. Quite a bit difference if Mystic Coast is doable.

Yeah, EXP is shared. If you only want to level one, just take that one and a good Guest to grind it out.

Tilith randomly came to me on the Dark Destroyer banner when I just wanted Garland, funny how that works out.

Point proven she is a damn Destroyer. Look at that!!

Edit: What's the base min a unit should have HP wise for Maxwell? I'm trying to figure out just how badly this Ingus is sucking right now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
maybe if y'all keep talking about tilith YOU KNOW WHO will come back

as if by summoning

come to us in our darkest hour

latest

Valentus

Also how hard is Mystic Woods - Exploration? Could a high ranking friend solo it? To get from 1/60 to 80/80 is about 1,686,018 exp. On Maranda Coast that's 336 energy (28 runs), and on Mystic Woods that's 258 energy (26 runs). Quite a bit difference if Mystic Coast is doable.

What rank lvl are you actually?

Muku

...It...it all makes sense!

What does that mean for those of us that pulled her? Are our lives on borrowed time? I need to reconcile with those I've wronged and tell my loved ones that I care for them. Before it's too late!

Make amends now, for the end has come for you! She will devour your soul like she does of those who don't pull her. She will consume all!

CCIE

Banned
I now have about 21K Karma, which is just enough for two of the last three tickets, and one of the Demonic Life materia. I'm not sure grinding out another 8K for the second is in me. Without Metal gods, it is just unbelievably mind-numbing to do. I can average 600 a run now with Elza Friend. But that is another 15 rounds. Which means that I have another day of it if I see no Metal Gods. That's another 16 hours, so maybe I can do it...

Be done with the event some time tomorrow morning or so...
Damnit.

Have all the rewards for Maxwell, so not fighting that witch anymore.

Muku

OMG LOL. I imagine that written in magazine letter cut outs

Okay getting this HP 15% with no metal gods is going to make me want to fist fight that witch Tilith.

Acerac

Banned

You've got it right, taking one person is best if you are worried about getting them up asap.

Mystic Woods is great xp, but the boss can be a threat if not treated carefully. Single target down the main mob before the babies and you should be fine if your friend is strong.
I now have about 21K Karma, which is just enough for two of the last three tickets, and one of the Demonic Life materia. I'm not sure grinding out another 8K for the second is in me. Without Metal gods, it is just unbelievably mind-numbing to do. I can average 600 a run now with Elza Friend. But that is another 15 rounds. Which means that I have another day of it if I see no Metal Gods. That's another 16 hours, so maybe I can do it...

Be done with the event some time tomorrow morning or so...
Damnit..

You'll eventually get a metal god run and knock it all out at once. Persevere, you got this.

Iceman829

Yay I did it. 100 arena victories in a row. It only took my third try (92,96). I found this easy 1.5 rank 59 squad and beat them 3 times in a row to bring the prize home.

CCIE

Banned
Better picture of Majin Fina - She is the bomb. I figure she can be my avatar, and hopefully it will bring me luck.

H3xum

I don't get why Maxwell is good..ever...even at 6*

The AoE status ailment cure is nice but can be gotten elsewhere.

Are his stats just out of control later to be an auto attacker or is he basically a TM vessel

Kouriozan

I don't get why Maxwell is good..ever...even at 6*

The AoE status ailment cure is nice but can be gotten elsewhere.

Are his stats just out of control later to be an auto attacker or is he basically a TM vessel
Destiny is pretty good, 200% attack with ignore 50% def = 400% damage.

robotuw

After Maxwell I'm back to TM farming. ARRG I forgot how slow it is. I keep looking at my percentages expecting to see a difference when I really should just stop.

Edit: Also Maxwell is a lady y'all.

Muku

After Maxwell I'm back to TM farming. ARRG I forgot how slow it is. I keep looking at my percentages expecting to see a difference when I really should just stop.

Edit: Also Maxwell is a lady y'all.

Too bad she doesn't act like one. All in your face scratching it off. :(

ohNOitsRO

Condigy... Dude...

You got me Maxwell... I want to give you a MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE HUG BRO

FUCK thank you so much man, your Elza is a beast..

Gonna try to do the other two objectives before I get deleted off your list xD

condigy

Condigy... Dude...

Glad to hear that ^.^ and I usually don't delete people unless they're really unactive. Go get those awards !

Valentus

The whole Tilith situation would be better if the best healer wouldn't be a timed exclusivity.

Not the best pic, here :

rOeY8V1l.jpg

thats when you first met her...

Actually in the story of brave frontier... things happen, and after the first Arc of the game, time passes (i dont know how many years, the game doesnt specify it) and here's Mature tilith

Condigy... Dude...

Congrats!!!

Im gonna open some slots soon and add all you new guys

Guess i need to build up a unit worth sharing. Ill go into more details soon

All this talk of people clearing Maxwell making me jelly. I'm not even going to waste time trying though given that I don't have a full breaker and crap gear / materia.

Kouriozan

thats when you first met her...

Actually in the story of brave frontier... things happen, and after the first Arc of the game, time passes (i dont know how many years, the game doesnt specify it) and here's Mature tilith

Man I want to play Brave Frontier just for that now x)

Valentus

Maxwell is so popular in the Brave Frontier community because her trial (Trial 003) is one of the hardests fights i can say, in all gacha games.

If you gets frustrated with this fight, the fight of brave frontier in the time would have make 50% of the community to quit the game xD

Here's the trial to see how everyone of us suffered in that time

But most of it, maxwell as a unit (reward for clear trial 003, meaning its a free unit) was a top tier unit for almost 6 months, and only was outclassed when base 5star units arrived to the game. So maxwell is very popular for her extremely challenging trial, and the opness of the unit as you get it.

Thats why there art, fanfic (lmao) and even animations like that.

Broseybrose

I cleared Maxwell in 4 turns, np, with Valentus' CoD. (Thanks Valentus!)

Its the summon Diablos part that worries me.

Im using Ingus as my Full Break, but Im also crafting Muscle Belts right now to mitigate the low HP.

I hope I dont have to bring Rydia into the mix, as I left her at 4*max a while back. She won't last long enough to LB to fill the Esper Bar...

Maxwell is so popular in the Brave Frontier community because her trial (Trial 003) is one of the hardests fights i can say, in all gacha games.

If you gets frustrated with this fight, the fight of brave frontier in the time would have make 50% of the community to quit the game xD

Here's the trial to see how everyone of us suffered in that time

But most of it, maxwell as a unit (reward for clear trial 003, meaning its a free unit) was a top tier unit for almost 6 months, and only was outclassed when base 5star units arrived to the game. So maxwell is very popular for her extremely challenging trial, and the opness of the unit as you get it.

Thats why there art, fanfic (lmao) and even animations like that.

That was right around the time I quit BF. In my experience with Gacha games, nothing has ever topped the difficulty of when Zeus first hit P&D.

H3xum

I hope the challenges rewards for trials will continue to include trust moogles.

Does anyone know what killer plants challenges were in JP?

Muku

I cleared Maxwell in 4 turns, np, with Valentus' CoD. (Thanks Valentus!)

Its the summon Diablos part that worries me.

Im using Ingus as my Full Break, but Im also crafting Muscle Belts right now to mitigate the low HP.

I hope I dont have to bring Rydia into the mix, as I left her at 4*max a while back. She won't last long enough to LB to fill the Esper Bar...

I .. fucked up mine earlier. Brought a CoD guest thinking yeah we got this. Didn't realize it didn't have Diabolos. I took mine off to get folks to survive better. I got a full Esper bar and no Diabolos. Then shit went to hell. Just as well. I was trying to do dumb LB thing but I think I'm going to say screw that. Waiting for Valentus' CoD to pop back up. Used his CoD to clear her earlier.

Thank you for mentioning the belt!! Just put that on Ingus so he can stop kissing the ground.

Broseybrose

I .. fucked up mine earlier. Brought a CoD guest thinking yeah we got this. Didn't realize it didn't have Diabolos. I took mine off to get folks to survive better. I got a full Esper bar and no Diabolos. Then shit went to hell. Just as well. I was trying to do dumb LB thing but I think I'm going to say screw that. Waiting for Valentus' CoD to pop back up. Used his CoD to clear her earlier.

Thank you for mentioning the belt!! Just put that on Ingus so he can stop kissing the ground.

Oh no what a nightmare! Guess you wont make that mistake again lol.

Hope the Muscle Belt helps. If you want more you can get the recipe from a silver chest in Port City Lydira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom