• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

So since the unit calculator was updated I was able to get an exact idea of what my Luneth will look like soon.

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5482 MP: 192 ATK: 756 DEF: 256 MAG: 187 SPR: 163

Not bad.
This is amazing and sad at the same time, sad because we will be 200+ Atk points behind JPN server as far as best possible build goes.

So I'm trying to get Ifrit up to rank 2 before this new event lands, so that I can get his Plant Killer. Is Phantom Forest my best bet? Are there any Red Megacites in chests that I may have missed, or quest rewards?

Also how many SP does it cost for Explosive Fist + Plant Killer, since I will need those 2 skills?

Razmos

Glorious
1P65J4E.png

CCIE

Banned
Checking out my new Avatar... trying to get some good juju out there in advance. Maybe the game will let me pull her

Razmos

So I'm trying to get Ifrit up to rank 2 before this new event lands, so that I can get his Plant Killer. Is Phantom Forest my best bet? Are there any Red Megacites in chests that I may have missed, or quest rewards?

Also how many SP does it cost for Explosive Fist + Plant Killer, since I will need those 2 skills?
Keep in mind that when you upgrade Ifrit to rank 2, he starts at level 1 and a single piece of red magicite will get you multiple levels. So I doubt you'd have any trouble with the amount of SP

Xion86

Crazy busy day at work...well for the last few weeks but should be less stressed out from tomorrow onwards when a project ends.
Hey everyone! Skimmed over the last few threads, quite enjoyed some of the topics discussed :). Still odd without Chilly around to rage and stuff. Gratz on those who have gotten good TMs lately too, our GAF community in this game is getting stronger and stronger!

So I'm back to Karma farming until the event ends, want to make the most out of it, then see what comes up. I haven't even started the first part of the new story so I'll be able to do the whole thing at once :) with the rewards as well! Daily pull was a Gold Penelo if I remember correctly. Still kicking ass in the Arena too :p always picking the top person and not lost my streak of 84 yet.

Really glad we got our weekly Arena rewards too, was getting worried. Nice to see ExDeath get an upgrade...but still can't let my Kefka go! :D

leehom

Ditto here. 40+ pulls (all my saved tickets + 10k lapis + a week of dailies; perhaps 45+ pulls) for Refia. I'm more than willing to let Tillith slide to the 2nd BF banner. CoD can cover elemental resistances until then well enough.

48 pulls here for Refia, but she is sooo worth it. When she hugs the chocobo it warms my heart and melts all the bitterness away.

I think my game is bugged or something. I have never seen a metal god.
I always run the 8 nrg

The chance in the 8 energy dungeon is like 1%, if not lower. I'm not surprised you've never seen one. Even in the higher dungeon it's still really low

48 pulls here for Refia, but she is sooo worth it. When she hugs the chocobo it warms my heart and melts all the bitterness away.

Refia and Cecil were my tutorial pulls :) But I can't get fuck-all else :(

Broseybrose

Hey guys, Ive had two slots open for a while.

Im not OP I have a 376 MAG Tellah as my lead. Also have Cecil Refia and CoD 6*max. Most of the other units maxed too, except for 5* bases... I dont have ANY of those...

ADD ME if you havent already!

If i get more than two requests Ill buy some more slots.

Wes

venison crêpe
Your call. Maxwell will be back again someday probably... But you can technically level Bartz anytime. That's the way I see it anyway.
Hey bud!

Glad you are joining the thread fun.

Hmm Well you could try using CoD friend. After that its just optimizing. Stacking HP, Def and Spirit on Key units. If you havent already i would recommend getting the Black belt, event Materia, and Provoke on Golem

We HAVE had people score maxwell on here with comparable teams. Charlotte has Shellga, Agrias with Full Break. Take Diabolos OFF your CoD. You are better off letting a Friend Summon Cod do the summon for you so you can focus on Defense.

Garnet would be very useful but especially if you put counter/provoke on your tank. Charlotte could generate enough crystals to get the Limit Break and seal the deal. You really have to be smart. Micro Manage buffs and debuffs

I cannot stress enough how important debuff and buff counting/control is.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice earlier. I did not even think about Counter potentially providing orbs. Made me rethink my strategy and decided to mix things up a bit. With newly equipped Black Belt on Charlotte, I swapped in Celes for Bartz, and a DKC whale for the Elza one.
Managed to survive just long enough (Refia died the turn before, leaving everyone in yellow/red health) to be able to summon and kill with DKC.

What a trial - enjoyed the challenge.

UrSuLeTzU

89 kill streak down the drain AGAIN! This is my 5th high kill streak killed by a random hard crash out of fucking nowhere(was playing on my ipad with no other apps running), I am fuming, this shit has to stop. I wrote Gumi again and this is for the last time, if they don't do anything about this I'm just gonna quit the game because I'm supposed to be relaxed and having fun not fretting over my next fucking arena match, this is driving me insane. This and the 30+ pulls with no banner units on BF banner might finally push me over the edge.

My only huge whale friend dropped off my list :(
If anyone with a strong CoD or Elza could add me as a friend until this event is over (Trying to get Maxwell still), it would be greatly appreciated.

ID 806,739,064

LucaMac

Quick question. Pulled my second Cecil randomly today. Still a 3*. Is it best to boost his LB as a 3* and then fuse him into my 6* or keep them separate? Does LB even carry over for fusing?

Also, any strong CODs I can use to finish off Maxwell with a LB? Nearly did it a few times with Valentus but having to wait a few hours to try again frustrates me. It's hard not to accidently kill her off at the very end. Did it once already. Have the evoke Diablos nonsense out of the way at least.

Quick question. Pulled my second Cecil randomly today. Still a 3*. Is it best to boost his LB as a 3* and then fuse him into my 6* or keep them separate? Does LB even carry over for fusing?

Also, any strong CODs I can use to finish off Maxwell with a LB? Nearly did it a few times with Valentus but having to wait a few hours to try again frustrates me. It's hard not to accidently kill her off at the very end. Did it once already. Have the evoke Diablos nonsense out of the way at least.

LB does not transfer.

Valentus

wait, chilly gave up?

CHILLY, I KNOW YOU KEEP READING HERE YOU BASTARD, YOU COME BACK HERE AND QUIT ONLY IF YOU DONT GET THE EMPEROR, NOT BEFORE

COME BACK YOU SON OF A GUN.

Muku

I had to go do other things with GAF down. It made me die inside a little. Actually got some FAQ stuff done. But it went down right as I went to take Maxwell. Whaa whaa whaaa.

WAIT WHAT? I THOUGHT CHILLY WAS JUST TAKIN' A BREAK

Syrus

Banned
Well that's shite. May build him up as an eventual replacement so. I'm sure having two at some stage will be helpful anyway. Got lucky with my last few dailies. COD, then Garland (both new) and my repeat Cecil today.

I hate u , i got trash for weeks except tefia and cecil.

Muku

Well, that Maxwell run got most of what I needed done, done. Got the Trust Moogle and the Dark Resistance +15%. I'll be lucky to get the Karma even though I need it a lot.

Crappy part is I just wanted the rest of the cheap Awakening mats. But now I have to go farm that shit 15% HP because when I try to last long, Ingus takes dirt naps quick. (Ran out of Friend Point summons earlier, trying to get Rizer. I got a lot in beginning but then it just fizzled out. I have him at 85% atm >< ) Things would be so much better right now if my FB guy wasn't so ugh. He is the one that decides to check out first. Every. Time.

LucaMac

I hate u , i got trash for weeks except tefia and cecil.

I hate me too. I'd given up for a few days at the mogcake event but got drawn back in by silly luck. Now I'm not allowed quit because ye would all murder me for throwing away what I got. Managed to sneak Maxwell with Valentus' help and Dr Robs tip too. Still a fully free player.

Refia and Cecil are a solid base for any team though. Both fit perfectly in any build. None the less I pass my luck on to the rest of the GAF for a bit. Take a bit each...hopefully there's enough to go around.

Shouta

Surely there is some hidden trick to do it, as I understand it's pretty much impossible to clear.

I really don't know. I can kind of get through the insta-kill because I have Prishe but I can't seem to damage it at all. I'm trying to wait for a Ramza friend that has the upgraded Hero's Song to try again.

That's straight up Penance from FF X, but now they don't have Yojimbo.

Zidane will be harder on Gilgamesh banner.

Yeah. =(

Lyrian

wait, chilly gave up?

CHILLY, I KNOW YOU KEEP READING HERE YOU BASTARD, YOU COME BACK HERE AND QUIT ONLY IF YOU DONT GET THE EMPEROR, NOT BEFORE

COME BACK YOU SON OF A GUN.

WAIT WHAT? I THOUGHT CHILLY WAS JUST TAKIN' A BREAK

Unknown. He just suddenly went silent in this thread without warning. His handle is not gray, so he isn't banned. His post history says he was posting on Saturday in one of the World of Final Fantasy threads, a game he said he wanted to play.

So.... the current popular theory is that he is taking a break from FFBE, either as a result of his very bad Tilith banner (he dolphin'd it without success), and/or an unexpected event that happened 10-15ish pages ago where one of the quieter thread members got slightly offended by one of Chilly's exclamations and brought Bishop to the thread to mediate. tense situation, for sure. Apologies on both sides happened, but it is possible that Chilly is still holding some form of grudge or frustration still.

chrono01

So since the unit calculator was updated I was able to get an exact idea of what my Luneth will look like soon.

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5482 MP: 192 ATK: 756 DEF: 256 MAG: 187 SPR: 163

Not bad.
That's just broken. :eek:

Woo I got Dual Wield!
Congrats!

I still need a damned Zidane (or Gilgamesh, I would gladly take a Gilgamesh!).

Academic - Last played 4 days ago......

Did we lose him?

Also to the guy asking for a carry.......I don't have any spots left at this time.
Tilith claims another?

:(

I'm powering through the story as fast as possible. Just unlocked Olderion. I need to get to Mystic Forest so I can get the Plant Killer materia there, then I need to grind the shit out of Phantom Forest to get Ifrit to level 2 and get his Plant Killer as well. If I can do both of those things then I might have a shot at this event this weekend.

In the meantime, I really need another way to get Cactuars. I need to get Vaan to 5*, once I also have Full Break I feel like I should be able to compete in most events going forward.

Acerac

Banned
there's no way i can level ingus from 35/60 to 80/80 in a couple days, is there? not without refills, right? even if i use every NRG from here until the end of the maxwell banner on maranda coast?

You have plenty of time if you grind Maranda Coast, just gotta stay at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom