• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

Crushed ELT

I even ate the Meteor/Ultima combo

Pretty sure my guys are just soooo beefy that they can tank anything

I did have have Focus/Embolden up.... used magic break with Ramza (5 turn -40% magic)

And of course most of my espers are near max and Ive been dumping stat pots into most of my main team for awhile now..

What was your DPS setup

udca

Crushed ELT

I even ate the Meteor/Ultima combo

Pretty sure my guys are just soooo beefy that they can tank anything

I did have have Focus/Embolden up.... used magic break with Ramza (5 turn -40% magic)

And of course most of my espers are near max and Ive been dumping stat pots into most of my main team for awhile now..

The magic break is veeeery important. I didn't use it or full break, had Cecil's lb up and all my characters died except my refia who survived with 300hp. Cecil has 5700 HP, Gilgamesh 5800 and refia 4700.

Managed to dual full life and kill her the next round though.

sammich

Was F2p until the Christmas deal, though I haven't used anything of what I got(mainly TM stuff). So it would have been no different for me pre Christmas with the group I have and I pretty much 2 shot ELT. Gave me somewhat of a scare when I brought her down 1/3 of her HP but then nuked her the second round. Just take an OP Noctis. Should help you cut through her like butter.

My team:
Chizuru, Regards, Gilgamesh, cecil, luneth. Nothing as mad as the big guys here but decent enough for everything so far.

Now.. what do i do? Back to TM farming?.. sigh

What was your DPS setup

I have Elza, Luneth and use a Friend Noctis with Dual Exaclibur

Had Ramza Magic Break, Elza Ravaging Blow and put up buffs first turn... Warp Break and Cut Through with Luneth. Did about 30-40% first round?

Then Did Madness Rush, Had Ramza ENtrust Noctis for Armiger, Refias Limit was up to clear Status effects, Cut Through with Luneth, Armiger.
Got her down to about 10% or so

She did her wombo combo but only took half health form my party

Went full DPS with Esper to clear after that

bonkeng

Was F2p until the Christmas deal, though I haven't used anything of what I got(mainly TM stuff). So it would have been no different for me pre Christmas with the group I have and I pretty much 2 shot ELT. Gave me somewhat of a scare when I brought her down 1/3 of her HP but then nuked her the second round. Just take an OP Noctis. Should help you cut through her like butter.

My team:
Chizuru, Regards, Gilgamesh, cecil, luneth. Nothing as mad as the big guys here but decent enough for everything so far.

Now.. what do i do? Back to TM farming?.. sigh

Who the hell is Regards?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Scored my first +30% MAG (thanks, one of four Shantottos!) this morning and pushed ExDeath over 500. HYPE.

How's everyone doing with the event? Anyone using a Noctis thunder flask in place of a magic break?

Team I'll use, probably: Noctis, ExDeath, Cloud of Darkness, Refia, Cecil.

Ooh. This might be an event to sub Ramza in from the bench! I missed the little guy.

Soon, you will be singing duets with Grande Skinny Soy Caramel Latte.

He is still my MVP

Need LB? Ramza

Need breathing room? Ramza Breaks

Need Nukes? Ramza Dual Cast Ultima combo finisher

Need Buffs? Son... PLEASE

Does Ramza ever go down? Fuck no not my Zerged out Ramza

Scored my first +30% MAG (thanks, one of four Shantottos!) this morning and pushed ExDeath over 500. HYPE.

How's everyone doing with the event? Anyone using a Noctis thunder flask in place of a magic break?

Luneth/Noctis/Lightning/Exdeath and Cecil for me using an Elza friend for break.

He is still my MVP

Need LB? Ramza

He was my tank for a while! Also a spot healer. And he's one of my favorite characters. Guess I'll bench someone for him. I do need a breaker until we get Rain.

Vade

If any other Gaf players want to add me my id is 363,988,925 Refia is my unit .

Also wanted to give a big thanks to Robotuw and Malahov without their units I would never have gotten enough of the top tier awakening materials to get my team out of only a purple ex death and Refia.

sammich

Lol crap. Sorry. Have to post on my phone as I can't post via GAF.net at work. Refia is correct. Unsure why it autocorrected.

And yea a GoT crossover would be bloody fantastic.

Chinner

Banned

Yup, used noctis to break. Didn't have any difficulties really. I didn't beat it in twoo rounds like some, but fiveish.

That's the great thing about Noctis, he can fit into any team and play any role.

Pejo

Well this is frustrating. Every time I get into a random battle on the new event on my phone, the game crashes, kicks me out. Then when I get back into the game, I'm no longer in the exploration, but my stamina is gone. Did it 3 times already and I'm done wasting stamina.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm on a cheap-o android phone until my Oneplus 3T gets here in the mail.

Might have to do this event on an emulator later.

j-wood

Reposting for the new page:

I spent 3 tickets this morning. Got two Sazh and a rakasha. Ugh.

My team right now that I'm leveling is Cecil, Chizaru, Refia, Krile, and faris.

Is this banner even worth it?

Also, can anyone explain to me the point of the arena? I go in and just get destroyed by teams with 2 noctis. WTF

Well this is frustrating. Every time I get into a random battle on the new event on my phone, the game crashes, kicks me out. Then when I get back into the game, I'm no longer in the exploration, but my stamina is gone. Did it 3 times already and I'm done wasting stamina.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm on a cheap-o android phone until my Oneplus 3T gets here in the mail.

Might have to do this event on an emulator later.

looking forward to that sweet compensation

No issued on my Android Phone so far

LG G4

Zafir

I did a daily pull and used 4 tickets earlier, got 3 Elles. >.> Clearly the new Charlotte.

Other two was my fourth or so Rosa and a 3rd or 4th Sazh.

Saving the rest of my tickets. Can't be bothered with 500000 Elles.

H3xum

Reposting for the new page:

I spent 3 tickets this morning. Got two Sazh and a rakasha. Ugh.

My team right now that I'm leveling is Cecil, Chizaru, Refia, Krile, and faris.

Is this banner even worth it?

Also, can anyone explain to me the point of the arena? I go in and just get destroyed by teams with 2 noctis. WTF

Not really for you. If you didn't have Refia I would say yeah.

Wait for the (I can't believe I am saying this) Grande banner because I would assume they're going to pair her with "fan favorites" since that is the only thing that sort of makes sense. Those should be good units to get new people off of the ground running. Note though that everything I just said makes sense, so, Gumi will probs blow it.

Yeah im not pulling on this banner

I pulled on the Holiday one cuz those units were going away

Never got a single one of them so now its time to stash for mega pulls on FF6 and FFT part 3

Got 2* Ifrit...Is Beast killer/Plant Killer worth it? What about raging fist? Ideally, which should I be spending that precious SP on other than stat+ increases?

Got 2* Ifrit...Is Beast killer/Plant Killer worth it? What about raging fist? Ideally, which should I be spending that precious SP on other than stat+ increases?

You just listed THE BEST things to get on the esper

Yes dude. Killer abilities are a MUST

Raging Fist.... ehhhh it was useful back in the day. Not bad to have in your arsenal

Focus on killer abilities and utility spells for ALL espers

Valentus

He is still my MVP

Need LB? Ramza

And when Raijin Scroll comes to global, he will do good physical damage.

An all-terrain unit.

The thing you should less worry when leveling an esper is the stats... You should always focus on get the killer-abilities and most of spells.

Eidjinn

Beaten elite, HÁ!

One month does a monster of a diference!
(could not beat Gilgamesh's Bridge ELT)

Team:

Noctics
Gilgamesh (Excalibur+dual wield+Ribbon)
Cecil
Refia(dualcast)
Agrias

Friend: Bonkeng's Noctis

4 turns fight. First or second turn, she got Bonkeng's Noctis confused... he attacks and kills my Refia. Worst possible beginning of a fight, but I managed it somehow!

mstevens

Dang I didn't realize the metal cactuar xp daily vortex was a limited time thing. What is the best way to level my guys now?

kaitain19

I currently have five other units that specializes in healing: Rosa, Roselia, Maria, Lenna, and Alma. Which one is actually worth keeping in my party?

Valentus

Dang I didn't realize the metal cactuar xp daily vortex was a limited time thing. What is the best way to level my guys now?

Experience vortex ADV. For 15 energy you can get 30.000 exp. The thing is making a party of only 1 unit (the one you need to lvl) and a poweful friend unit that clears the stage.

I currently have five other units that specializes in healing: Rosa, Roselia, Maria, Lenna, and Alma. Which one is actually worth keeping in my party?

Lenna. She has cheer and curaja. She will be your best healer until you pull a Refia or Luka.

The other healers are good only in short run.

Depends on how much time you have.

The easiest, although not terribly efficient way is to focus on one unit and go into the EXP vortex. Don't worry if the unit you bring is weak, you can bring along a friend. But if you go in with just that one unit, it will get the entire 30,000+ EXP at the end. Costs 15 NRG, but only takes 30 seconds to a minute each time through.

The much more NRG efficient method is to plow through an exploration level. There is a trick to it, but essentially you can get over 60,000 EXP for one unit for 8-12 NRG. The downside is that it can easily take 20 minutes to fully complete that one exploration level, so you need lots of time on your hands. For a general rundown of the exploration trick, check out this explanation for Maranda Coast.

mstevens

Okay thanks for the replies!

Here is my friend code again. I don't think I have everyone on here yet: 576267377

I wonder if it's possible for me to complete the ELT with my new party. Does anyone have a friend character that can solo her?

Valentus

Here is my friend code again. I don't think I have everyone on here yet: 576267377

I wonder if it's possible for me to complete the ELT with my new party. Does anyone have a friend character that can solo her?

I dont think majin fina can be solo'd... youll need much magic evasion and there are not TMs that give you that.

So I pulled a rainbow trying to get Dark Fina...

It was a Gilgamesh. Not disappointed but disappointed.

Gilgamesh is the best neutral element damage dealer. You even win with that pull.

And how exactly should I do that? Spend all my Rare Summon Tickets and pray for the best?

Basically yes, but dont do it. You will be fine with a well geared Lenna. The only big upgrade for her is Refia.

I don't think anyone would be able to solo her at this point no.

Muku

Boy, that was unfortunate.

So first round I buff with Omni Veil, Focus and Embolden.

She confuses my Chiz who immediately murders my Refia. Funsies

Well at least I made it to Fina this round instead of the game crashing like last time.

First time I didn't cast Omni Veil or any bar anything. Was easier surviving her stuff than round 2. I buff that round with Omni, and all the good stuff, including saying screw trying to beat her with an esper and used Carby. Bitch went berserk first round and she wasn't even that far down. I baseically, at end, was within an edge of winning, but only after lots of scrambling.

Will attempt later today with a bit more knowledge and should get ELT. I just hate the fucking time to get through that empty shithole back to the end. Makes me want to bash my head on the desk until it bleeds.

tariniel

Is it just me or do the gear rewards from this event seem kind of butt? If it wasn't for the Trust Moogle and Lapis I don't think I'd even bother, unless I'm missing something (I likely am).

Also I finally finished my 2nd Excalibur. Should be useful for people that wan't to bring my Lightning to the event (but why Lightning when you can bring Greg/Noct/etc).

Feels bad to have all this Lapis and not want to spend it on current banners. Sitting on around 16k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom