• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Did a daily and ticket pull becuase having Dark Fina would be neat.

Daily - Zidane No.5... Not sure I need another Dual Wield. I already have four completed and Two Lightnings.

Ticket - ExDeath No.2... Mage Team or combine for a quick Holy?

Probably done for the banner, It's only going to go straight to shit from here. Gunna save the rest of my Tickets (x11) for Ariana shitshow.

Did 5 summons which was my max on the banner.

Mustadio - Only needed one more for his gun! So that's done
Ingus -22nd
Vanille - 3rd
Elle x2

Wanted 2 Elles got em and I'm out.

H3xum

How does ELT work? Is it everyone consecutively or is it the entire "exploration" bit over again just higher difficulty bosses? I ask for Tent usage purposes. My F2P team will surely need mana

Valentus

Its all the exploration process all over again... In the crystal part you dont fight nobody though.

So you must fight all bosses again. So yeah, Turbo Ethers, Tents, and even elixirs are a must.

c-murph

Holy shit. Any one else having crashing issues with the event? I must've been booted about five times now... and the game doesn't even load back up where it crashes. Takes you back to the main screen when you log back in with a loss of Stamina. I've only done BGN and INT so far.....

Holy shit. Any one else having crashing issues with the event? I must've been booted about five times now... and the game doesn't even load back up where it crashes. Takes you back to the main screen when you log back in with a loss of Stamina. I've only done BGN and INT so far.....

Whoa that sucks

No issues here so far..

Sorry to hear about that man

Kouriozan

Yeah, crashed twice at the very first exploration, then switched to Memu and did everything.
Usually I don't mind about it, but with the "no continue allowed" it's a big problem.
Still rocking my iPad 4 for reference, and again the crash happens because of memory leaks.

H3xum

Literally just happened to me on ELT. Great.

I remember the event having a lot of technical issues with the game crashing and some people flat out not being able to play it when it came out in JP. It got to the point where they had to reissue it a couple of weeks later. Sounds like they just put in the first version of the event rather than the fixed one

c-murph

Yeah, crashed twice at the very first exploration, then switched to Memu and did everything.
Usually I don't mind about it, but with the "no continue allowed" it's a big problem.
Still rocking my iPad 4 for reference, and again the crash happens because of memory leaks.

Literally just happened to me on ELT. Great.

Fuck. Did it again. That's the sixth time. Made it to the boss of the third difficultly and boom.

Switching phones.

H3xum

Boy, that was unfortunate.

So first round I buff with Omni Veil, Focus and Embolden.

She confuses my Chiz who immediately murders my Refia. Funsies

Well at least I made it to Fina this round instead of the game crashing like last time.

c-murph

I remember the event having a lot of technical issues with the game crashing and some people flat out not being able to play it when it came out in JP. It got to the point where they had to reissue it a couple of weeks later. Sounds like they just put in the first version of the event rather than the fixed one

Wonderful. The Arena use to do this shit to me too. I found by closing the game between every battle helped. I guess I'll just have to tryi that for every difficulty.

Westonian

Never had that happen before. Used ticket on banner, drew a blue, that turned into gold, that then turned into rainbow. 5-star Warrior of Light. Not what I needed, but still neat.

KeRaSh

2nd Excalibur done. Now it's time for a Deathbringer and Brave Suit.
Not aiming for another great sword again, though since Gilgamesh gets a big boost from swords so the difference between Enhancer and those GSs is pretty low compared to the effort it takes to get them.
Noctis benefits from GSs but also from Katanas so I won't give him more than one. I guess Lightning will be DWing them since she doesn't get a boost from anything particular and I only have two Blade Masteries for Gilgamesh and Noctis anyways.

H3xum

That was hard :(

Man, I really need 6* Firion and WoL or to actually draw a 5* base. This vortex has convinced me that I will not be able to do any trials moving forward haha

On a positive note, my first Dual Wield is around 63% and the other one is around 30%. Probably one guying on Chiz and the other on maybe Mercedes if I can level her before Firion comes

Kouriozan

I got myself a Dark Fina! How good/bad is she compared to original Fina or the White Witch one?

She's a damage dealer unlike regular Fina (and White Witch)
She is also the top mage for a long time, only Trance Terra is going to be better but for a little while then Dark Fina gets her enhancements (feature improving some skills/spells) and reign supreme once again.

kaitain19

Thanks for the tip. Also, White Witch Fina is currently the only unit I have that can use Raise. Is it OK if I make her a mainstay in my party?

c-murph

Bah. ELT wasn't too bad. Smoke Bomb all the way there and let a 800+ Noctis friend kill the boss in two turns. lol

Didn't get all the objectives but I don't care. Got my Moogle.

Kouriozan

This is what happens if Dark Fina has >50% HP and put her down to <30% in the same turn, meteor and ultima in your face!

nw6gwhP.gif

Oh snap GAF!! Third rainbow I've ever pulled!

15826289_10155662096298989_6478872547464593654_n.jpg

Now besides having dual cast what makes her so good? Lol, never looked into her

Congrats! Now we can have evil (?) Fina on our friend list!

So, is anyone else keeping one of every character (even the FP ones) just 'cause? I'm thinking I might sell the ones that already have completed TM's, as well as those with horrible ones. I'll be keeping the Magitek Terra though, she's a trophy.

I keep one of every "actual" character, including relative trash like Shadow (who will have a badass 7* form, I swear) and Kuja. If I'm "working" on a TM, which means fusing Russells and Clynes, then I'll keep one copy until I hit mastery. That's the only reason I had a Rosalia and Medius. After they hit 100, if they're functionally useless, I'll get rid of them. I don't keep the FP units unless the TM is worth pursuing through fusing, like Dragon Killer.

Guys, make sure to check your friends' equip before going into the ELT event. Valentus (Nomidor) and a few others have Death Bringers equipped and Dark Fina resists dark damage completely!

I'll rework my shared unit when I get home from work and make sure he has an Excalibur. I let my TM macro run while at work because I forgot to disable it before I left. We'll see how this works...

Does it have to chain? I'm pretty sure I used it in the last round. I always thought it had to be the final hit lol.

Nope, just have it land a hit before Overkill shows! The same goes for "kill with a LB" too. So, chain everything together and you should be okay.

Always nice to be done with the event within 2 hours. Oh well, decent rewards at least. Did 3 tickets and daily and got 3 Elle, looks like we got this banners Charlotte

Looks like these breaks are becoming more common. I wonder what kind of event Grande Iced Soy Caramel Latte is gonna have.

I'll try it later after work, but it doesn't sound like I'll have a hard time. Another week of TMs!

Hope we can finish it quickly and get back to TM. I need to get in reps of FFXV this weekend while my girl's out of town.

If only we had 6* Rain! Anyway good luck for people who don't have a lot of 6* (or none at all)

I'm sure there will be a decent strategy, though. And among this group, one of us can provide the missing piece via friend unit. Maybe the key is a stacked WoL or something.

That was hard :(

Man, I really need 6* Firion and WoL or to actually draw a 5* base. This vortex has convinced me that I will not be able to do any trials moving forward haha

On a positive note, my first Dual Wield is around 63% and the other one is around 30%. Probably one guying on Chiz and the other on maybe Mercedes if I can level her before Firion comes

Say the word and we can try to help! Seems like it's a TM farming weekend, so we can gear out whatever makes the most sense. Hell, I wonder if a super resist CoD or DC Refia (Minerva Bustier, Force Shield) would help.

Thanks for the tip. Also, White Witch Fina is currently the only unit I have that can use Raise. Is it OK if I make her a mainstay in my party?

I used WWF as my main healer for a while. Her main drawback is the lack of curaja and esuna. Although if you are just starting up, than cura will probably suffice for a while. I would definitely keep your eyes out for a better healer in the long term, but WWF can carry you for a bit. And cheer is particularly useful.

Used my three tickets.

Got Luka and Elle.

Got my healer!

Congrats!

j-wood

I spent 3 tickets this morning. Got two Sazh and a rakasha. Ugh.

My team right now that I'm leveling is Cecil, Chizaru, Refia, Krile, and faris.

Is this banner even worth it?

Also, can anyone explain to me the point of the arena? I go in and just get destroyed by teams with 2 noctis. WTF

Valentus

I got myself a Dark Fina! How good/bad is she compared to original Fina or the White Witch one?

Fina is a free unit and a healer, her 6star evo (6 more months) is amazing.

Traffic Cone Fina is dumpster fire, in the lower point of the totem of healers... even garnet is more useful than her.

Majin Fina is a black mage, the most powerful in the game. You got a very powerful unit.

Crushed ELT

I even ate the Meteor/Ultima combo

Pretty sure my guys are just soooo beefy that they can tank anything

I did have have Focus/Embolden up.... used magic break with Ramza (5 turn -40% magic)

And of course most of my espers are near max and Ive been dumping stat pots into most of my main team for awhile now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom