• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Gozilla.. #1 in weekly right now. Over 2k points. Godzilla isn't Gozilla. He's a freaking WHALLLLLLEEEEEEEE. (Arena)

OMG CONGRATS ON DARK FINA~!

Shouta

Kingsglaive Cerebrus boss out JP and promptly wiped the floor with it, lol. Trying to do all the missions at once is kinda tricky but it's not hard if you separate them, I guess. This new dagger is super good for a freebie. 84 ATK, 20 SPR/MND, 20% MP, and 10% to All Elemental Resistances.

I need to get Firion's ability enhancements done. He's such a useful and powerful DPS.

chrono01

Oh snap GAF!! Third rainbow I've ever pulled!

15826289_10155662096298989_6478872547464593654_n.jpg

Now besides having dual cast what makes her so good? Lol, never looked into her
Congrats!

EDarkness

Oh snap GAF!! Third rainbow I've ever pulled!

15826289_10155662096298989_6478872547464593654_n.jpg

Now besides having dual cast what makes her so good? Lol, never looked into her

Damn, that's awesome. I was wondering if someone from our crew would get her. Congrats, man. I'll have to try her out if someone ever builds her up and has her as a friend unit.

Kingsglaive Cerebrus boss out JP and promptly wiped the floor with it, lol. Trying to do all the missions at once is kinda tricky but it's not hard if you separate them, I guess. This new dagger is super good for a freebie. 84 ATK, 20 SPR/MND, 20% MP, and 10% to All Elemental Resistances.

I need to get Firion's ability enhancements done. He's such a useful and powerful DPS.

Thats a sick weapon!

chrono01

So, is anyone else keeping one of every character (even the FP ones) just 'cause? I'm thinking I might sell the ones that already have completed TM's, as well as those with horrible ones. I'll be keeping the Magitek Terra though, she's a trophy.

Volimar

Tried to start the new vortex mission 4 times. Crashed 4 times. I love my kindle fire HD but it's not so great for gaming. :(

EDarkness

So, is anyone else keeping one of every character (even the FP ones) just 'cause? I'm thinking I might sell the ones that already have completed TM's, as well as those with horrible ones. I'll be keeping the Magitek Terra though, she's a trophy.

I pretty much sell all characters that don't have something useful or aren't a mainline FF character. So Clyne and Bedile are sold on the spot. Same with most of the Friend Point characters. I do keep the ones that have a useful material. I'm working on one with Aquan Killer and a couple of others. No point in wasting precious Unit space for characters that won't provide any real benefit.

chrono01

I pretty much sell all characters that don't have something useful or aren't a mainline FF character. So Clyne and Bedile are sold on the spot. Same with most of the Friend Point characters. I do keep the ones that have a useful material. I'm working on one with Aquan Killer and a couple of others. No point in wasting precious Unit space for characters that won't provide any real benefit.
True enough. I'll always have them in my collection list, so there's always that.

Time to free up 25+ slots! Maybe more. I'll only sell my FP characters though (Magitek Terra, not included), I'm keeping all of the premium gatcha ones (even Bedile). Who knows, he could be the first 7* awakened character!

KeRaSh

Guys, make sure to check your friends' equip before going into the ELT event. Valentus (Nomidor) and a few others have Death Bringers equipped and Dark Fina resists dark damage completely!

EDarkness

True enough. I'll always have them in my collection list, so there's always that.

Time to free up 25+ slots! Maybe more. I'll only sell my FP characters though (Magitek Terra, not included), I'm keeping all of the premium gatcha ones (even Bedile). Who knows, he could be the first 7* awakened character!

Yeah. I can see that. On a side note, I've always kinda wished that they would revisit some of the Friend Point characters. I really like Skaha's design and the same goes for Ollie. A shame that those characters are stuck at that level. Still I bet it feels good to free up that space. :D

kiaaa

I beat ELT, but I had more trouble than I should've because I brought ExDeath instead of Agrias and forgot Thunder Flask works as a magic break. Spent a bunch of turns reviving with a couple DPS working her down.

Then again, I got a connection error after I beat it so I might end up having to do it again when the game lets me back in.

fionel

The events and bosses have been pretty easy since December. I suspect they're trying to accommodate an influx of new players.

Firion is a good DPS. However after enhancing Agrias I don't think I would go back to using him for a while. Unless there is going to be a human/evil spirit boss down the line. Had his Legendary Killer enhanced to +1 but not sure if its worth investing all my stones to get it to +2.

Got Crowe out of this banner 2 days ago now I'm not sure if I should keep doing daily pull to chase Nyx... hmm...

KeRaSh

Game crashed during the worm boss on ELT and threw me back to the menu. Energy and friend unit were gone and I had to start from the beginning... For fucks sake Gumi...

kiaaa

Game crashed during the worm boss on ELT and threw me back to the menu. Energy and friend unit were gone and I had to start from the beginning... For fucks sake Gumi...

Yeah, I got it after I beat Fina. Progress didn't count because I didn't actually get to the results screen I guess.

tuffymon

I didn't have any issues getting to the end... but I did get shit stomped~ I'll try again in the morning after changing my strategy D:

Rixa

Yeah I keep one of every gacha unit. Fusing dupes to them.

@Jasmine Grats nice pull.

-

Daily Krile, closer to Thundaga
8 Tix pulls:

1. Rydia...
2. Elle
3. Garland
4. Celes, great faster MBustier
5. Shadow
6. Rakshasa
7. Rakshasa again
8. Elle

Ok, troll banner with tix confirmed. 0 golds. 2 Elles are nice, but I gess Elle is new FangCharlotte.

Not sure if I do Dailies. If I get tix Ill use them but more Lapis nope.

KeRaSh

Wait... What just happened? She fucking rekt me? I was one turn away from winning and Meteor ripped right through me... Come oooooon. So much running around and nothing else is even remotely dangerous.

kiaaa

She was a complete joke when I brought my full breaker. I came a couple thousand damage short on the Esper kill, but whatever, just 10 lapis.

tuffymon

She was a complete joke when I brought my full breaker. I came a couple thousand damage short on the Esper kill, but whatever, just 10 lapis.

You do know you don't have to actually kill with it right? Just make sure it's used in the final combo of stuff that ends up ripping your target up >.>;

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Same....first time that happened to me as well. That sucks....

@Rixa

Yeah thats kinda lackluster - would look way better without pull 5-8.

kiaaa

You do know you don't have to actually kill with it right? Just make sure it's used in the final combo of stuff that ends up ripping your target up >.>;

Does it have to chain? I'm pretty sure I used it in the last round. I always thought it had to be the final hit lol.

Got through the entire dungeon on all difficulties without being damaged once until the ELT battle against Fina.... which only took two turns.

Was kinda hoping for more of a challenge, but I'll take the easy 250 lapis, the equipment, and the moogle. Back to TM farming.

Oh, and since I got a free ticket for that holiday wishes Facebook thing, I decided to do one pull on the banner. Got Elle. Meh. I'll keep him for his TM though. Looks solid for a tank.

KeRaSh

5% split across two Cecils away from my second Excalibur.
With the event Moogle my Sakurafubiki is at 85%. Two Blade Masteries sitting at 75%.
Death Bringer and Brave Suit will follow the two Cecils and once Sakurafubiki is finished I will rotate in a Bracer.
Not sure what to farm once the BMs are finished. Maybe I will start working on my 7 Kains or 6 Shantotos...

edit: Two turned her on the second attempt. Wanted to do the Esper kill but thought she'd survive another round. Ah well. The Moogle was what I wanted.

Monster Zero

Always nice to be done with the event within 2 hours. Oh well, decent rewards at least. Did 3 tickets and daily and got 3 Elle, looks like we got this banners Charlotte

Rixa

Added you all guys, thanks!

Youre welcome. Kicked only idler I had in my friendlist to make room for you.

Its a shame that friend max in this game is 130 (you have 30 friend slots at lvl 20 and rest you buy with Lapis). I could easily buy 50 friend slots more with Lapis, but I can't.

Kouriozan

Switched to Memu in case I would crash again, managed to do all missions too (and Libra everything because completionist)
Time to farm TM again.

Valentus are you going to make some video? Really curious to watch them :3c

Razmos

The Dark Fina boss is absurd with her chaining and status ailments. I might have stood a chance though if all my friend units didn't have Deathbringer equipped >_>

Ended up wiping because the battle lasted too long.

All these people saying you killed her in 2 turns.. jeez

Rixa

The Dark Fina boss is absurd with her chaining and status ailments. I might have stood a chance though if all my friend units didn't have Deathbringer equipped >_>

Are we friends? Cause mine definitely doesn't wield DB :D.
I have Sakurafubuki + Excalibur & Diabolos Noctis.

Xion86

Haha, back to Blizzing in the Arena...

Glad the games back up as I'm home and free today, just about to try out the new event. When do we get the Burst Pots from the last event?? And why is the Frostor button still there...

Daily pull was 3 star Sabin...

May use up some of my stored up tickets, hmm :)

Syntsui

Second week in a row I couldn't stay in the top 3k of the arena because I couldn't wake up at fucking 5am.

I'm done chasing the 2 Moogles every months, it's just not healthy for me. I got 2 refreshes due to rank up, did all the possible battles up until the last day when I missed the last 5 orbs before the reset.

The Whales can have the Moogles, I'll have my sleep.

Xion86

Second week in a row I couldn't stay in the top 3k of the arena because I couldn't wake up at fucking 5am.

I'm done chasing the 2 Moogles every months, it's just not healthy for me. I got 2 refreshes due to rank up, did all the possible battles up until the last day when I missed the last 5 orbs before the reset.

The Whales can have the Moogles, I'll have my sleep.

Seriously don't worry about it, I only got the 2 Moogles on the very first month. Just think that 10% TM you can easily get within that month, maybe whilst you're asleep and have a TM farm running if you do? Will all add up. I've stopped chasing now and just use the orbs I have when I can.

Excalibur and Gungnir equipped on my Noctis until Sakura is ready (nearly)...

The events and bosses have been pretty easy since December. I suspect they're trying to accommodate an influx of new players.

Firion is a good DPS. However after enhancing Agrias I don't think I would go back to using him for a while. Unless there is going to be a human/evil spirit boss down the line. Had his Legendary Killer enhanced to +1 but not sure if its worth investing all my stones to get it to +2.

Got Crowe out of this banner 2 days ago now I'm not sure if I should keep doing daily pull to chase Nyx... hmm...
Really hope this is the case and not some overreaction to the complaining about Mog King and Hein. Difficulty seemed to finally be getting to a good place since Aigaion, but MHXR and Kingsglaive have been complete jokes.

I haven't finished my Firion for the same reasons. There's also been a lot more fights with his Killer abilities being useless than I thought there would be. I ended up getting a second Agrias from one of my free pulls, so I might just upgrade her during the next story event instead.

Alkez

Haven't attempted the event yet. Seeing as we have 2 weeks to do it I'm doing the bare minimum to clear dailies and then just TMing. Will do the 1 run a day needed so guess I'll do elite next week.

Xion86

Okay so I have 30 tickets and going to use 10 on this banner :)

Here are the outcomes:

Ludmille
Elle
Hayate
Fang
Amarant
Medius

0mZF7OBl.png

Locke
Luka
Elle

I'll stick to Daily Pulls for the rest. Not bad that I got Elle and Luka though. Medius will go to the other stash I have where I'll have to get the Growth Eggs soon.

Whizkid7

Oh dear. I think all this TM farming is getting to me. I had a very vivid dream of running earth shrine over and over and ending with randomly pulling Noctis.

I don't even LIKE Noctis...99.2%. So...very...close...

I guess maybe I just had the right gear and brought along the right friend (Bonkeng, for the record), although I didn't try on purpose. My first turn I got her down to ~30% health. I must admit that her retaliation nearly wiped a couple of my units, but no one died thanks to omni-veil and focus. On my next turn I just wiped up the rest of her health and used an esper in the same turn to get the mission reward.

My squad right now is CoD, Lightning, Chizuru, Refia, and Cecil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom