• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do you guys do when you hit the friend point limit?
Do I actually have to start pulling FP units for some easy TMs?

I've just been asking for other stuff instead... not sure if thats the best idea or not though. using up some FP might be better.

I typically just do a few multi-summons to free up the space. I sell 99.9% of what gets pulled, so I see it as free gil. Or I switch my friend gifts to something other than friend points for a little while. Never hurts to stock up on fire/earth crysts.

And while gil is super easy to come by just playing the game, I'm trying to bank a whole bunch for when enhancements come out, since they cost a ton of gil. So I'll switch it over to the gil gifts now and again.

Takuan

I've got a crew of pretty undergeared 5* units and some OP friends - do I bother trying ELT?
Holy crap! That's some serious luck. Congrats!
And you still have 16k lapis. I mean... wow. You have a very bright future in this game.

Holy fuck, I didn't even look at the lapis count.

The smart thing to do is a couple FP multi-summons every time you hit max but for a while I didn't bother mostly because I was lacking unit space at the time.

Do like 5 multi summons to get rid of some as well as hope for a few of the actual useful TM units...then do it again a few days later...I also just sell the ones that aren't useful at all.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

Easy TMs, yeah. You can also keep a couple of those FP units to level using the mini cactuars to sell for decent GIL. Better than wasting them on higher level units.

Vamphuntr

Daily pull : Cecil. Finally will be able to get rid of Charlotte.

Done event up until PRO not even trying ELT. I have tons of units to level to 6 but not mats and this event barely gave any. Done all the story too. This game really has trash gacha rates. Day 3 of Record Keeper and I have 7 5* relic. Been playing this since the beginning and have 0 5* base.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Thanks! Goodbye Krile. Is the Dark Fina bundle worth it so I can level / awaken her asap? I barely have any mats for awakening to 6-star.

2. kanik i hope you enjoy yourself, my god man. please know that nobody gets luck like that and you might not ever, ever see pulls that good again. enjoy!

MSuWXGp.png

tariniel

I just noticed the arena screen doesn't list the weekly rewards, only the daily. Is the weekly gone or did they never show it and I'm brainfarting pretty hard over here?

heh up to 4500 Arena coins now...still too lazy to use them. Already cleared 12 boards and have no need for stat pots at the moment...shit is going to rain when I take the time to use the coins though.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. wait tariniel -- looks like you're right. huh. i thought you were asking about monthly rewards. reddit is reporting the same thing.

2. sorry kanik! you're basically going to average 1 *desirable* rainbow per 1000 pulls if you're lucky. sounds like you've used up that luck. hope it was worth it!

3. no seriously no friends are showing up in my list and I hate HATE waiting

4. this is my favorite version of syntsui

1. wait tariniel -- looks like you're right. huh. i thought you were asking about monthly rewards. reddit is reporting the same thing.

2. sorry kanik! you're basically going to average 1 *desirable* rainbow per 1000 pulls if you're lucky. sounds like you've used up that luck. hope it was worth it!

3. no seriously no friends are showing up in my list and I hate HATE waiting

4. this is my favorite version of syntsui

Tried Force Closing and starting over? Sometimes that resets the list for me.

Chinner

Banned
Chrono just messaged me. He's okay guys, but he has quit Exvius and is now playing Gran Turismo 4 instead. He would like to thank you guys for your comments, and he hopes to see you on the race track soon.

Dandte

Chrono just messaged me. He's okay guys, but he has quit Exvius and is now playing Gran Turismo 4 instead. He would like to thank you guys for your comments, and he hopes to see you on the race track soon.

<insert_what_year_is_it.gif>

2004 was the year FF X-2 was released. We can't loose you Brono. You will get the Rainbow. History is repeating itself. Like Yuna chased her rainbow which needed a deep hole of darkness to be filled with whistles to find the shimmering equivalent of pure joy, you will find happiness.

We, the brave GAFWings will support you with all our might and power. Well more like Zera Rob and Valentus...also Rixa and Sasuke and everyone else...i could do a little motivation speech at least, anyway, just laugh!

Vamphuntr

Lots of people on reddit complaining about event crashes. Here comes the emergency maintenance with free tickets NRG and Lapis.

KeRaSh

Lots of people on reddit complaining about event crashes. Here comes the emergency maintenance with free tickets NRG and Lapis.

Would not mind that one bit. Sitting on 48 tickets and 10k Lapis.
Can't wait for the next all-in worthy banner where I will throw everything at it and get absolutely nothing...

Thanks! Goodbye Krile. Is the Dark Fina bundle worth it so I can level / awaken her asap? I barely have any mats for awakening to 6-star.

MSuWXGp.png
I used some lapis on it. It got my Chizuru to 6* and nearly fully leveled and my ExDeath ready to awaken. I'd say it's worth it for ten bucks

Ken

i completed the event on iOS without issues but i think my iOS is an update or two behind too

i mean it crashed on me 500 times and ate my lapis gumi pls give tickets

chrono01

Having just started out, my goal was to only do the daily discount summons and save until a "must have" is released. But I read this and thought "maybe I should spend a ticket or two to get her."

First summon:

FZN6Tp3.jpg

:D So in a way, thank you.

Now who should I swap out on my team? Poor Krile? She just got Dualcast :(

CerqOGu.jpg
;_;

;_:!!!!

Did I forget ;_;?

(Congrats to you though, you've already managed what I could not. Also...)

;_;

CHRONO

DON'T READ THIS POST
I probably would have missed it had you not quoted it. And then more people quoted your quote that said not to quote. So yes, chain effect.

I forgive you, though. I could never stay mad at you guys/gals.

I'm probably more horrible at racing games than I am at summoning 5* base characters. :(

dubc35

I started playing this a couple days ago and enjoying it so far. I'm just now starting to put it all together, lol.

Please add me if you have space on your list (keep in mind I'm still a lvl 14 noob, 090,865,318.

Flambe

Alright, Dark Fina moogle gets POC up past 98%. 4 ticket pulls for garbage and I realize I'd rather have Trance Terra anyway so hoarding time again! Back to TMs..

Valentus

FOR FUCKS SAKE CHILLY, THE EMPEROR BANNER IS COMING SOON, DO YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO MISS IT???

COME BACK YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD, COME BACK

Ken

He'll get it in the first ticket on the first day. &#128077;

Also I wish there was a way to make the 10+1 pull 11x single pulls to savor the disappointment.

chrono01

Thank god. I was worried you'd left us!

This game honestly isn't that much fun without the community behind it.
Nope, still here. Still playing. Just busy as of late. :(

Never going to give up the dream!

Totally agree.

PArfFxo.png

50 days now, will keep him until the end of FF 2 event, a miracle can still happen.
Haha, same here. He'll be on my list for eternity. Well, maybe after a year I'll have to let him go, should he not return...

Let the miracle happen!

You enjoy me me me?
Who doesn't!?

Chrono will get Orlandu with the first daily anyway, just to make up for all the bad RNG ExviusGAF got.

He'll get it in the first ticket on the first day. &#128077;
That'd be nice. It'd be powerful enough to wash all of my salt away.

I started playing this a couple days ago and enjoying it so far. I'm just now starting to put it all together, lol.

Please add me if you have space on your list (keep in mind I'm still a lvl 14 noob, 090,865,318.
Added! Always willing to help out a new GAF player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom