• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've now got 5k phantoma... Any suggestion what I should do with it? Keep saving? I don't have any of the 0 units so the specific abilities are useless. Thinking about buying some awakening materials for my Refia...

So I've now got 5k phantoma... Any suggestion what I should do with it? Keep saving? I don't have any of the 0 units so the specific abilities are useless. Thinking about buying some awakening materials for my Refia...

Depending on how much you are going to farm. Awakening mats...cactuars...tickets...SQ...Megacite...moogle and equipment are what most people will go for.

Rixa

If you have room (if not, buy slots with Lapis)
- Grab all 100 Gigantuar
- Grab cheap tickets
- Grab Star Quartz

v8LgzlQ.jpg
Rainbow always base 5* "Gumisoon".

Niahak

Pulled Ace, wasn't really trying for him (hoping for Seven). I've had crazy luck lately.

Added 10 friend slots for those that don't have me. 737,150,495.

I'll try and enhance him to the 50s or so, so he's not quite as squishy, but I don't think he really fits into my team so he's not a leveling priority otherwise.

Pulled 2 Trey's. What a shame. Also a third Cecil and another damn Kefka. Guess those will help TM farming. Feels like no end in sight sometimes when TM farming and I've been running the macro as much as possible!

CCIE

Banned
Used one ticket - Seven. Obviously, this game likes me to use mages.. why fight it? I'll level her to replace Chorizo for now.

Going to run - 2XExDeath, Seven, Light, and Refia. Wow, no healing in Arena this week - so I'll use Arc instead until Seven is up to speed.

H3xum

How easy is the bonus monster to kill? I understand the provoke/mirage concept but when you're actually hitting it, does it go down in a turn?

linkent

How easy is the bonus monster to kill? I understand the provoke/mirage concept but when you're actually hitting it, does it go down in a turn?
When Doubli have 99% hp or more, he will not do that 9999atk.
So first turn buff up and mirage.
Turn 2 provoke.
Then just repeat.

Pulled Ace, wasn't really trying for him (hoping for Seven). I've had crazy luck lately.

I'll try and enhance him to the 50s or so, so he's not quite as squishy, but I don't think he really fits into my team so he's not a leveling priority otherwise.

Someone removed me on their friend list, guess I'll free some spot then.
773 ATK Noctis, will be at 800+ at the end of the month, add me : 464.761.570
Sent requests to both of you!

I haven't had an issue killing it in two rounds. I usually knock it down to 10-20% health in the first round of attacks, and finish it off in the next. I haven't received any damage from the doublicorn yet using the provoke/mirage strategy, and I've seen it 5 times so far.

Rixa

King Mog has total of 20 Sacred Crystals, 150 Phantasma each.

Used 4 more tix.
- Trey
- Artemios
- Leo
- Penelo (long time no see) :D.

CCIE

Banned
Okay - haven't run the event yet. Sounds like it is all about chaining lightning damage. So definitely using Light, Seven (appears to kind of be a Light Jr), Refia with Carbuncle, and either 2xExDeath, or Agrias with Hammer for Lightning Damage...

Thoughts?

GODDAMN Noctis.... fucking piece of crap. Arena is simply NOT FAIR with the damned stop skill. Ran into FOUR Noctis with a Santa Roselia ( who automatically heals to get past the no-heal thing this week). Blizzard Flask can simply bite me

Syntsui

It will take a while to get everything in this event, I hope more of you pull on the second week chasing that sweet easy 20% ATK.

Sacred Crystals + Megacite are a nice addition to Mog. Looks like you can get Trey up to about 400 attack with 4xFirepower Materia. Not sure if worth it or not. Thats not even using any TM gear.

H3xum

I am going to just TM farm until I see a friend units Ace/Seven available. Then I will run an ELT with that unit and go back to TM farming.

I am sure I can get all the tickets/cheap mats with that method over the next two weeks.

CCIE

Banned
Should I use Gigantaurs on Seven first, or get her Paralyze materia first? I'm trying to build her up so I can share her for the event. I'm thinking of just blowing all the phantoma on cactuars for now.

I had a plan, but not sure about it at this time. Wasn't really planning on pulling Seven this morning.

Syntsui

Should I use Gigantaurs on Seven first, or get her Paralyze materia first? I'm trying to build her up so I can share her for the event. I'm thinking of just blowing all the phantoma on cactuars for now.

I had a plan, but not sure about it at this time. Wasn't really planning on pulling Seven this morning.
The boss can be paralyzed so focus on that, it will help anyone that has difficulty with that fight.

Zafir

Did a daily and 3 ticket pulls. No base 5* (surprise surprise, still a repellent for them), but got Trey at least. As well as dupe Gaffgarion and dupe Xiao. (The other pull was a Clyne....)

So they removed megacite drops from the battle and put it in King Mog's list, seem a bit unfair (or baiting people to summon)

Yeah, I got Trey. I guess I could pull for Seven, but I won't use her, so maybe I'll just wait until my FL gets populated with bonus units. Love the megacite additions.

I kinda want to farm the hell out of this event because it's easier than Phantom Forest.

eggydoo

As I said earlier in this thread, Iam not saving tickets and all the tix I buy from King Mog will be used here...

Well made 1.3k Phantasma. Bought 2 tix, used one. "Finally" got the event unit :D.

Screenshot_20170113-112929.png

I didn't expect this. Not complaining at all. Will put it as leader and try to level it asap.

Just tried your Ace, he seems like a pretty fun unit.

Syrus

Banned
Guys , I need a what to buy guide.

Should i buy the speed plus? What about the weapons?

Ill buy couple of the magic n mp materia for sure

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Should i max level 7 ? Lack of AoE attack and the limited weapon selection is a turn off. But Elemental Slash and Insult to Injury seem kinda useful down the line.

Syrus

Banned

Sent request , Lightning as leader. LanceX name

Valentus

Used one ticket - Seven. Obviously, this game likes me to use mages.. why fight it? I'll level her to replace Chorizo for now.

Going to run - 2XExDeath, Seven, Light, and Refia. Wow, no healing in Arena this week - so I'll use Arc instead until Seven is up to speed.

You got the best unit of the batch, congratz.

Seven has elemental whip that reduces 50% fire ice lightning... That makes lightning blitz more powerful

NomarTyme

Does anybody know if chizzy's Hayate work in the final boss jump? Been using it but he hasn't landed on chizzy yet.

Also Valentus if you seeing this... have you tried your OP Mercedes? On the robot yet?

H3xum

Hmmm looking at friends list I have a guy who hasn't been on in 14 days and his description is "Whale"....injector it seems

RIP in pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom