• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Thank you all for your Kind words . I have other ideas that in the future i want to test. Thank you all for helping me with your units! :D

Talking about the New units:

The chocobo looks good, but ling looks FUCKING AMAZING. No matter what skill you use ( and many of them are really good) you keep building the +1000% normal attack.

With 20 sized die, Ling can do 1000% crítical normal attack.

The chocobo is an S unit, but ling its a potencial SS unit in the gaf playbook

Rixa

The chocobo looks good, but ling looks FUCKING AMAZING. No matter what skill you use ( and many of them are really good) you keep building the +1000% normal attack.

Did you notice this:

Capture%20(2).PNG

Naturally Ling can only use daggers.

Valentus

Did you notice this:

Capture%20(2).PNG

Naturally Ling can only use daggers.

Even if you dont use her for atk, she can:

-Aoe revive (for that alone she already is a S unit)

- 45% aoe double stat breaker
- aoe esuna
- mana battery
- has lb fast charge and entrust (you can keep cecil lb constant all turns)
- innate Resist to para Stone para confuse sleep

She is a MONSTER support and debuff unit

Alkez

I absolutely love everything about this Ling unit. Hopefully I can actually get a yellow crystal with a ticket (*remembers going after Seven*)

So as someone who is primarily F2P (but not wholly), is this banner worth going after instead of waiting for Orlandu? I can only go relatively hardcore after one of them, but not both.

So as someone who is primarily F2P (but not wholly), is this banner worth going after instead of waiting for Orlandu? I can only go relatively hardcore after one of them, but not both.

use up dailies and free pulls first then decide

i would say going for Ling is a pretty good idea

she looks monstrous

Alkez

bummer i was hoping the buff would work with her limit break lol

Lol! That would be amazing. I just noticed what her lb does. Aoe fire debuff. I'm going to take this as a sign as to why I didn't get Seven lol.

For anyone going for her how are you thinking to build her? Right now I'm thinking black cowl and Minerva bustier in the armour slots, and HP in the materia slots. Her health is really low and I'm not looking at her as an attacker.

c-murph

Finally finished my first long overdue set of not-support TMs for my team.

Elza is rocking some bling now: DH + Demon Scythe + Celestial Gloves. If I swap out an HP+15% I have on her for an ATK+10%, she is enjoying almost a 200 point ATK gain and pushing up right on 700 ATK.

Very, very pleased :)

DH recommended over DW for Elza? I have a Demon Scythe in the making and plenty of Gungnirs.

Xion86

Only just caught up, been quite busy. Sorry didn't get to help Valentus, but it's great what you have put together and seems really fun! Will help on your next adventure.

Did something quite stupid though :( last night before bed I used the energy from the bundle I bought to TM farm with. Forgot there would be a maintenance during the night...sigh...wasted NRG.

Is there a guide out there as to what I should forge, buy and equip my heroes with?

Use the exvius wiki walkthrough and make sure to clear

- Every Important Treasure from Towns and Explorations

- Most Sidequests if not all

The best gear early on will come from completing Trials and Colloseum

Youll also have to juggle events as well

And of course after all the freely available stuff its back to TMR grinding

Syntsui

As expected, they are announcing these 8h maintenance to prevent further delays, they have never been full 8h anymore. We might as well never get more delays after last year's crisis.

They got their shit together, thankfully.

Thank you all for your Kind words . I have other ideas that in the future i want to test. Thank you all for helping me with your units! :D

God I hope I can pull ...

Pachimari

Use the exvius wiki walkthrough and make sure to clear

- Every Important Treasure from Towns and Explorations

- Most Sidequests if not all

The best gear early on will come from completing Trials and Colloseum

Youll also have to juggle events as well

And of course after all the freely available stuff its back to TMR grinding
Thanks for this. I'm gonna take a closer look at it when I get home.

I really wish I could play this on the go but it's a bummer that my lapis savings will be separate from phone to tablet. Why would I even save up lapis on my phone, and then not have it available on my tablet and the same thing the other way around.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Free Pull - Blue turned into Gold. Refia...my 5th one. Erm okay. Wish i would get Firion.

PS. Those New Years Gacha unit look pretty amazing - i really want that Chocobo Rider.
Good luck :p
lol...yeah power creep in this game is ridiculous. Could pretty much Auto Battle the whole Trial...kinda crazy.
wtf, mine too. And I also didn't have her. High 5 :D
Free summon was a Seven. Didn't have her so I will take it.
Nice - dont forget to pick up Insult to Injury TM for her.

wtf, mine too. And I also didn't have her. High 5 :D

Free summon was a Seven. Didn't have her so I will take it.

Damn that's a really nice free pull ! Mine was freaking Clyne...

Thanks for this. I'm gonna take a closer look at it when I get home.

I really wish I could play this on the go but it's a bummer that my lapis savings will be separate from phone to tablet. Why would I even save up lapis on my phone, and then not have it available on my tablet and the same thing the other way around.

I may have missed it earlier on but what's your friend number? I'd like to add ya to my list!

Rixa

Definitely doing 10+1 from next banner, unless I get freebie Ling.

Todays freebie was Shantotto, my 5th Professor is now at 75%. At this rate those last 5 I need for 30% mag will take ages :D

H3xum

Free pull....gold!!!

Garnet :(

Anyway, even though Ling is pretty dope, I am sticking to my commitment of not pulling until FFX banner. My WoL can kinda sorta cover me until Rikku. I am still so burnt out from the Noctis banner of 160+ pulls resulting in nothing.

chrono01

Free Daily - Tellah

Things starting out poor? You're tellah-ing me!

Discount Lapis Pull - Trey

He's new at least, but coming at the tail-end of the event after I've basically finished everything.

i really hopw they take the time to bump up actualt FF characters

you would think with FF in the name of the damn game

gimme some global exclusive 6 star Shadow, Sabine, Cyan, Celes, Locke, and Edgar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom