• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Val, do you still need a bow user? If so, Tms geared or no?

Edit, went back and read it, I'll have a character up in a little bit

Tweaked out Lightning up, let me know if anything needs changing.

Pachimari

Here is a decent guide to unit rankings. You'll notice that Luneth is up there at the top. It's not a perfect guide as I think they have Ace all wrong. He is CERTAINLY above Arc in the top mages, and I think he's arguably above Exdeath if he's geared up and used in the right way.

But generally speaking, you can use that guide to get a sense about where units lie.

Thanks for this, I'll bookmark it and check it out.

[edit] Oh that is the same one recommended to me here:
Here is a decent guide to unit rankings. You'll notice that Luneth is up there at the top. It's not a perfect guide as I think they have Ace all wrong. He is CERTAINLY above Arc in the top mages, and I think he's arguably above Exdeath if he's geared up and used in the right way.

But generally speaking, you can use that guide to get a sense about where units lie.

---

And by the way, I haven't even started looking at equipping my heroes with anything. This is where it gets overwhelming for me. When I have to find recipes, forge something, buy the right armor and equipment and all that.

One thing's for sure. I want all of Ariana Grande's equipment and stuff before the event ends.

leehom

Totally random, I usually just charge down the middle. If you see a moogle next to one of the gates though, go in that door.

Nice, I do the same. Don't think there's any reason to go through the maze this time for me. Don't need gigantuars or materials.

Valentus

So guys, here i present to you: The Adventures of The Grandshelt Archery Club!

Episode 1: Trey is a members of the Grandshelt Archery Club. And because reason, he must fight alone against random Monsters.

Episode 2: Trey after defeating the cute dragon nos faces a New challenge: a dog that has too much time to go to the gym, with wings and heads... Many heads.

Episode III: Trey keeps facing Monsters over steroids and gym excess. But He cant Face this trial alone. So his childhood friend, lenna, and his rival in the club, artemios, help him battling this beast.

Episode IV: The trio Arrives to a place where dinosaurs with the flu rules the land. It is known that dinosaur flu can boil you Alive, so the club President, rosa, and the awkward stereotypical guy Sahz joins the group to help. All of them armed only with their bows and arrows (except Sahz... He likes to shoot guns with his bow)

Episode V (Season Finale) : The journey continues for the Archery Club (except Artemios... his visa expired and was deported to the slums of old olderion...) and face bunch of bullies that fight in group instead of 1 vs 1 like real men... like Trey. But this rival is too strong for the club, so the bum of the club, Bartz, and the exchange student, Gilgamesh, join the battle. Like always, they all use their bows and arrows as weapons (dont mind gilgamesh and Bartz, their bows looks like swords and spears... but they use bows!)

After that... the Archery club tried to face a dragon with 2 heads... and they dissapear... maybe the dragon eat them alive or they went on vacation, i dont know...

Yep, went full netflix now giving you the full season. Enjoy!

robotuw

Episode 1: Trey is a members of the Grandshelt Archery Club. And because reason, he must fight alone against random Monsters.

Episode 2: Trey after defeating the cute dragon nos faces a New challenge: a dog that has too much time to go to the gym, with wings and heads... Many heads.

Episode III: Trey keeps facing Monsters over steroids and gym excess. But He cant Face this trial alone. So his childhood friend, lenna, and his rival in the club, artemios, help him battling this beast.

Episode IV: The trio Arrives to a place where dinosaurs with the flu rules the land. It is known that dinosaur flu can boil you Alive, so the club President, rosa, and the awkward stereotypical guy Sahz joins the group to help. All of them armed only with their bows and arrows (except Sahz... He likes to shoot guns with his bow)

Episode V (Season Finale) : The journey continues for the Archery Club (except Artemios... his visa expired and was deported to the slums of old olderion...) and face bunch of bullies that fight in group instead of 1 vs 1 like real men... like Trey. But this rival is too strong for the club, so the bum of the club, Bartz, and the exchange student, Gilgamesh, join the battle. Like always, they all use their bows and arrows as weapons (dont mind gilgamesh and Bartz, their bows looks like swords and spears... but they use bows!)

After that... the Archery club tried to face a dragon with 2 heads... and they dissapear... maybe the dragon eat them alive or they went on vacation, i dont know...

Brilliant! Here we were complaining about being bored yesterday and NexviusGaf (netflixvious?) provides a show. Great work Valentus, and a nice tribute to the butt monkeys of exvius: the archers.

Thats awesome!

Zhadgon

I am in the third video, I am famous hahaha (hope it was helpful Valentus), I will watch later all the episodes.

.n_n.

robotuw

Who should I use LB pots on first out of Luka, Nocits, Agrias, Exdeath, Ariana, Rain, or Snow?

Noctis or Exdeath probably. Noctis' is amazing but takes forever to build up, while Exdeath's is less broken but easier to build. Building Cecil's would be ideal if you have one since he can do it so often.

Celegus

Haha nice Valentus! My wife asked me earlier if Artemios or Bartz got a secret buff today because half her list joined the archery club.

Broseybrose

Who should I use LB pots on first out of Luka, Nocits, Agrias, Exdeath, Ariana, Rain, or Snow?

I would do Noctis, though Exdeath is a close second.

Noctis LB is probably the best in the game, or very close to it.

For LBs, Cecil used to be #1 til Noctis came out.

Lyrian

Lololololololol, this is awesome :)

Lyrian

Finally finished my first long overdue set of not-support TMs for my team.

Elza is rocking some bling now: DH + Demon Scythe + Celestial Gloves. If I swap out an HP+15% I have on her for an ATK+10%, she is enjoying almost a 200 point ATK gain and pushing up right on 700 ATK.

Very, very pleased :)

EDarkness

Looks awesome, man. Good to see some Trey and Sazh love.

greyshark

Got my Dark Fina up to 675 MAG - still need to max out her MAG pots and working on a DW for her. Can't wait for Rod mastery to arrive.

Muku

That Chimera was a real bitch of a gym dog. LOL And the brontosaurus one was hilarious. I realized what you mean "he likes to shoot guns with his bow" when you started. XD I only have him with his gun from the event so I didn't even notice haha. (also couldn't help be laugh at it being shot with bows. Reading JP: The Lost World right now so find it additionally hilarious. Haha.) Also DAT NAKED ROSA! :O

Poor Artemios. He felt in-game Ronald G Brumps fury, eh? :(

I love it~ I hope you do more stories!

Hmm, thank you mstevens. Won't be high priority I guess. Going to run Enchanted Maze to finish out Mercedes first I guess.

Such a busy night. x_x Fortunately burned my RNG on both accounts. Now that PokeBank has opened up gotta start contacting folks who won my Christmas/New Years Pokemon for those waiting on S/M. :O So much to do .. so little time~ Just glad i got my RNG burned though. Fortunately remembered. Otherwise I'd be pissed.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
9 minutes to maintenance, use your energy

Forgot about it - had to spend 100 stam in less than 15 minutes. THis wasnt easy.

Did ran Akdademia ELT/Pro a couple times until i was at 25 stam ...like 30 secs left and i just blind jumped into the Surging Menace Trial since i hadnt cleared it yet lol.

Muku

Forgot about it - had to spend 100 stam in less than 15 minutes. THis wasnt easy.

Did ran Akdademia ELT/Pro a couple times until i was at 25 stam ...like 30 secs left and i just blind jumped into the Surging Menace Trial since i hadnt cleared it yet lol.

That's one way to do it, haha. :)

Broseybrose

Nice! Just Ranked up and spent all my arena orbs and NRG on Akademia right before maintenance started.

All that's left for me to get is the 30k Moogle for a 2nd Excalibur. Have had a Cecil sitting at 90% for a while. Im halfway there with 16k Phantoma.

I really took Mog for all he was worth this time around. All the Megacite (got all my Espers up to 35 except Carbuncle), Gigantaurs, 6* mats, abilities, items, and tix. Everything!

It was a grind, but I got fairly lucky with Trey and Jack in my party and lots of Aces and Sevens shared by you guys. And a decent Doublicorn rate too.

On another note, I have two Xiaos, both 3* lvl 1. I cant picture her being good, but I hope Im wrong!

Muku

Nice! Just Ranked up and spent all my arena orbs and NRG on Akademia right before maintenance started.

All that's left for me to get is the 30k Moogle and Im halfway there with 16k Phantoma. Got everything else.

I really took Mog for all he was worth this time around. All the Megacite (got all my Espers up to 35 except Carbuncle), Gigantaurs, 6* mats, abilities, items, and tix. Everything!

It was a grind, but I got fairly lucky with Trey and Jack in my party and lots of Aces and Sevens shared by you guys. And a decent Doublicorn rate too.

On another note, I have two Xiaos, both 3* lvl 1. I cant picture her being good, but I hope Im wrong!

Nice, congrats! :) Just finished my Akademia grind this morning. Felt good. Couple pieces of gear that were worthwhile. The box accessory and the Twinspell (for Exdeath) are nice upgrades. Plus got the Speed Plus for some haxness. XD

After using rest of my 65 Cactaur from event on alt account, I'm kind of digging Ace. I got his Cut Card and he's level 89 right now. ALMOST done with Akademia on that account. It's not as extensive as main just due to my group and well... time. He's 89 right now. I'm thinking of skipping Ariana stuff on that account and grinding the Enchanted Maze while we have it to cap him at 100. Not sure what I'll do with him, but I'll definitely keep him around to goof off with. Maybe he'll have some use.

If nothing else, I was glad to get Ace on that account early on. Ran Pro with ease with Chizuru = Phantom Blade, CoD = Barrage, Delita = Barrage. Meant I could carry Trey and Ace no problem. Decided to just go ahead and buff Ace though as not to waste Cactaur. Plus my husband was complaining my Ace was ass. XD Morning I built Ace up I go "Yeah, my Ace is..." "Yeah! 89! Woo!" Heh.

KeRaSh

Finished Aegis Shield yesterday and first Omni Rod is at 99.2%, first Save the Queen is at 90%. Farmin the latter because I diden't know what else to get...
The only TM I really "need" from my unit list would be HP+30% but I'm in no rush to get that. Now I can finally relax with TMs again. It was a real push starting just before Christmas.

1 x Genji Glove
1 x Sakurafubuki
2 x Excalibur
1 x Death Bringer
2 x Blade Mastery
1 x Brave Suit
1 x Dual Cast
1 x Aegis Shield
1 x Omni Rod (99.2% counts)
1 x MAG+30%
1 x Growth Egg

As a little bonus I have a screenshot for you guys that I took last week. Not sure what happened there...

56YgcnC.jpg

I guess I TM farmed so much that something overflowed into the RAM where it shouldn't be and then appeared while doing a Vortex run. Maybe the Doublicorn was busy and sent its little cousin.

Muku

Finished Aegis Shield yesterday and first Omni Rod is at 99.2%, first Save the Queen is at 90%. Farmin the latter because I diden't know what else to get...
The only TM I really "need" from my unit list would be HP+30% but I'm in no rush to get that. Now I can finally relax with TMs again. It was a real push starting just before Christmas.

1 x Genji Glove
1 x Sakurafubuki
2 x Excalibur
1 x Death Bringer
2 x Blade Mastery
1 x Brave Suit
1 x Aegis Shield
1 x Omni Rod (99.2% counts)
1 x MAG+30%
1 x Growth Egg

As a little bonus I have a screenshot for you guys that I took last week. Not sure what happened there...

I guess I TM farmed so much that something overflowed into the RAM where it shouldn't be and then appeared while doing a Vortex run. Maybe the Doublicorn was busy and sent its little cousin.

LOL

Double Popcorn forgot to set a BRB sign up. So a mouse came out instead. "Wanna fight bro?"

Muku

No wonder Yun is a fist type while riding a chocobo. His Chocobo is doing all the fisting.

5ZDXN2t.gif

Well it looks more like a claw. I mean one you get from event. And now it all makes sense. At same time, shouldn't be able to use any fists unless they're claw related. :p Chocobo ain't got knuckles. Also... that kind of seems like Chocobo abuse.
Lazy ass motherfucker getting his Chocobo to fight for him.
I do admit, I like that animation. TOO BAD 5* AND WILL NEVER SEE.

robotuw

No wonder Yun is a fist type while riding a chocobo. His Chocobo is doing all the fisting.

5ZDXN2t.gif

So the chocobo is so hot it causes the ground to catch fire, and then the fire goes out when it jumps? These auras are so confusing.

Animation looks great by the way, can't wait to see it in action as it kicks my ass in the arena.

bonkeng

Ling looks good. AoE breaks, AoE ailments, AoE revive, 40% dodge (fuck another pain in the arena ass), Esunaga except herself, AoE mp recovery, Maneater++.

Everyone needs a little KFC~

Kentucky Fried Chocobo. Obviously.

You monster O_O

This is AMAZING! You are such a mad scientist, and I love it. And my poor lowly Bartz even made it into the finale! I feel so famous now.

It looks like people are actually getting excited about the new units over on Reddit with their basic data getting mined. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom