• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

Free summon on main.. Fucking Sazh. Like having a handful wasn't enough from the event.

Damnit, you cursed me! I pulled Fang... :(

For some reason I can't seem to get the timing for the Esper finisher right today. Did the 15 energy exploration 5 times and it never triggered. About to give up the 10 Megacrysts...

tuffymon

It's all about the TMs :D

Shouta, since you play jp, what would be best for Firion?
Kaiser knuckles + Sakurafubuki with two champion's belt as accessories and Blade Mastery with Dual Wield as TMs?

Wouldn't making him h2h + sword or great swords be better? he gets a 20% attack/defense boost to all 3 types (katana, gs, s), but with the new 50% attack boost tm from ff2 (Leon), making that equal to blade mastery... the only difference than becomes a 98 attack weapon vs a 120 weapon... am i wrong?

Muku

For some reason I can't seem to get the timing for the Esper finisher right today. Did the 15 energy exploration 5 times and it never triggered. About to give up the 10 Megacrysts...

That fucking banner continues to haunt me. I didn't even like 13. But it keeps rearing it's ugly head. Like I didn't get enough Vanille and Sazh during that time. BUT HEY! It's okay, we'll continue to hoard Snow and Lightning. Freaking a.

Still pissed about Rainbow on alt earlier. Was hoping I'd finally got some love there to help me out. But nope. Just a troll in disguise.

Malakhov

Banned
Wouldn't making him h2h + sword or great swords be better? he gets a 20% attack/defense boost to all 3 types (katana, gs, s), but with the new 50% attack boost tm from ff2, making that equal to blade mastery... the only difference than becomes a 98 attack weapon vs a 120 weapon... am i wrong?

edit: you are right, I forgot about that new TM and he can wear heavy armor.

Shouta

It's all about the TMs :D

Shouta, since you play jp, what would be best for Firion?
Kaiser knuckles + Sakurafubuki with two champion's belt as accessories and Blade Mastery with Dual Wield as TMs?

Aigaion Arm + Your favorite Great Sword/Sword then accompanying materias (Dark Knight Soul for Sword, Great Sword Mastery/Proud Swordsman for Gsword) is the absolute best for him. Kaiser Knuckles works if you don't mind having Wind permanent but that can be a detriment.

You'll be able to take advantage of elemental weakness and killer abillities using sword or great sword where Katana and Knuckle is very limited.

tuffymon

I dont know, how I see it is:

50% from blade mastery with 20% from katana mastery
20% from the champion belt x 2 with 30% from knuckles mastery

Or am I wrong?

or
champ x2, h2h mastery

20% sword mastery, 30% bonus for sword AND 20% more for using heavy body leon tm from ff2

comes down to 98 sakurafubuki vs 118 moonblade right?

Malakhov

Banned
Aigaion Arm + Your favorite Great Sword/Sword then accompanying materias (Dark Knight Soul for Sword, Great Sword Mastery/Proud Swordsman for Gsword) is the absolute best for him. Kaiser Knuckles works if you don't mind having Wind permanent but that can be a detriment.

You'll be able to take advantage of elemental weakness and killer abillities using sword or great sword where Katana and Knuckle is very limited.

You lost me at aigaion arm, I mean with our current TMs in global if we lets say, get his upgrade in two weeks?

Shouta

You lost me at aigaoin arm, I mean with our current TMs in global if we lets say, get his upgrade in two weeks?

Oh, I thought you meant JP. I'm looking at the FF 30th thread too so I didn't realize

Kaiser Knuckles + Moon Blade (or whatever is strongest Sword)
Champion Belt x2
Dark Knight Soul x3
Dual Wield
Black Cowl
Demon's Mail

Should be his best gear in global assuming he can equip all that, I think. You'll run into elemental resistance issues though but you can swap in non-elemental weapons in that case.

Edit: That' assuming his 6-star drops with FF2 banner and they let you stack DKS.

tuffymon

Just remember whats best in the long run vs right now can be a big difference too!

Whats dark knight soul, and is it likely that it'd stack?

also would brave suit beat the body from yun? isnt that like 25% boost from h2h?

Malakhov

Banned
Oh, I thought you meant JP. I'm looking at the FF 30th thread too so I didn't realize

Kaiser Knuckles + Moon Blade (or whatever is strongest Sword)
Champion Belt x2
Dark Knight Soul x3
Dual Wield
Black Cowl
Demon's Mail

Should be his best gear in global assuming he can equip all that, I think. You'll run into elemental resistance issues though but you can swap in non-elemental weapons in that case.

Edit: That' assuming his 6-star drops with FF2 banner and they let you stack DKS.

Thanks a lot, DKS stacks in JP? That would be incredible if it does stack on global.

Shouta

Just remember whats best in the long run vs right now can be a big difference too!

Whats dark knight soul, and is it likely that it'd stack?

also would brave suit beat the body from yun? isnt that like 25% boost from h2h?

Dark Knight Soul is Leon from FF2's TM. 50% Attack increase when equipped with a Sword + Heavy Armor.

Caim

C3fQjjlUMAET1EX.jpg
:O

chrono01

Free: Gilbert
Half: Xiao

I wonder if I should fuse it into my other to get TM up or keep it for a second Kaiser Knuckle.
I'd go for a second Kaiser Knuckle personally, but then I'm crazy like that. :/

Alt... Free Summon... Rainbow.......
FREYA! Fuck this game. LOL Daily Rainbows are pure GARBAGE

1/2 off Alt Summon: Jack. Fuck you Jack.
Sorry man. Heartbreak, and a Freya too. Not even a useful character. ;_;

Free Pull : Roselia
1/2 Pull : Xiao

I think i have like 7 Xiaos or so now - getting this 2 Kaiserfists should be relatively fast down the line.
Positive side!

Freebie pull was Rainbow, just to be troll Refia :p

That is my 3rd non base 5*. Would like to get the Rainbow gacha change asap. Thanks for the 5% TM I guess...

Daily Vivi = Firaga 100% with pulling too many Vivi's.
Now I can sell all the Vivi's I get in the future.

Time to let my nrg rot, not in the feeling to use them.
And another troll rainbow. Damn it. :/

Probably JP first unless they want to capitalize on the anniversary as well.

Expect reddit to go nuts with him being "nerfed" if it's simultaneously
I don't care if he's nerfed a bit in Global, I need him now. It's not like current Noctis isn't top-tier even with his nerf's, so I'm sure the same would apply with Cloud.

I don't want to wait 9+ months!

KeRaSh

Just a heads up: Reddit confirmed that this is indeed an error on Gumis end. The 10 Megacrysts are a reward for 5 Esper summons. You don't have to kill the boss with an Esper!

Is the Esper last hit Challenge bugged again ? Failed 3 times in a Row lol.
For the Pro exploration that grants the Yellow Megacrysts, right? I just did it 3 times myself, and on the third time I left him with a sliver of health that Diabolos finished off. No reward. I think it is, indeed, broken.

SeanTSC

For the Pro exploration that grants the Yellow Megacrysts, right? I just did it 3 times myself, and on the third time I left him with a sliver of health that Diabolos finished off. No reward. I think it is, indeed, broken.

It's bugged and says the wrong objective. It's actually Evoke 5 or more Espers. Say it on the wiki and Shin confirmed it in discord. I also just did it myself and it worked.

Muku

Cloud. Means we will get it in about 10 1/2 years. WOO!

Sorry man. Heartbreak, and a Freya too. Not even a useful character. ;_;

Exactly. I need something on my alt to help out. Delita and Ace are my only base 5's. And Delita isn't a powerhouse. And Ace is LOL. I will use him at times, but Exdeath still rocks.

Cloud

[X] is a husbando

---

nope

well, unless he's like 99/100 rating

Fixed this time for us ladies.

KeRaSh

See my post above. You have to evoke 5 Espers to get the reward. Spent 75 energy on that shit. I expect some energy compensation... :/

Meneses

Do themed events ever return, or are they always a one-time-only thing?

Just got Ace from the free pull but didn't buy his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom