• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I highly doubt they will release Cloud at the same time here. Noctis was a one off.

Cloud's Limit Burst. O_O

Perfect.

According to Miso he will bring about the new age of doublehand. If Randi didn't already do that I'm kind of scared to see how strong this guy is going to be.

Still waiting for Seph though lol.

Are any of you guys dreading waking up in the morning because you know you have to burn NRG and arena orbs before you can really start your day? I absolutely hate that I can't just wake up and snooze my alarm and wake up naturally anymore. It's always "fuck, i better spend my orbs before I take a shower".

Every day my man, every day.

Pachimari

So I'm looking at my Exdeath that I want to awaken but it says I need mystic ore and sacred, sacred crystals, pearls of wisdom and farplane dews. How do I get all of these special items? Is that by playing through the story?

Dandte

paivffK.jpg

Finally had time to do the event. Everything went smooth until i realized i forgot to bring an item...urgh....would have been great if i could have done it in 1run.

Free: Gold Lani
Half: Sabin
Ticket: Gold Hope

On launch day t did aroud 13 pulls with a total of 6 golds, since then i did at least 3 pulls per day with an average of at least one Gold....I got Vanille, 2 Hopes and my first Warrior of Light but still no Ling...how is this even possible??????

Rixa

On launch day t did aroud 13 pulls with a total of 6 golds, since then i did at least 3 pulls per day with an average of at least one Gold....I got Vanille, 2 Hopes and my first Warrior of Light but still no Ling...how is this even possible??????

I have done close to 30 Banner pulls and then those Freebie off banner pulls. Total is around 5 Xiao, 0 Lings and one off banner troll rainbow.

How is that even possible? Its gacha rng.

H3xum

Cloud, dope. I figured just because of power rankings they would release Squall first that way Cloud could be last and be the ultimate out of the gate character.

His release + the change in Double Hand doesn't bode well for global unless they let us stack like they do in JP, even if we get same stats, our Cloud won't touch theirs

fionel

Sigh, grouping Cloud with another 5* FFBE char on the same banner. Effectively dropping the pull rate to 0.25% :( Hate it when they do that

bonkeng

They mentioned Doublehand that is better than Dual Wield.

Only thing I can think of is if Cloud wields a Greatsword, Doublehand activates, as well as attack twice a.k.a Dual Wield effect. So a DH+DW skill lol.

H3xum

Wait I think the answer to my own question just dawned on me

Did we maybe not get update news today because they're considering whether or not to give us simultaneous Cloud?

Chinner

Banned
How so? I'm guessing he's coming with innate doublehand do it would be wasted if you gave him DW?
It'll be innate. But double hand stacks in JPN, doesn't in global.

Basicallt in Japan double hand users can compete with Dw if they stack and the character has some decent passives. In Global Dw is always better than double hand.

KeRaSh

Wait I think the answer to my own question just dawned on me

Did we maybe not get update news today because they're considering whether or not to give us simultaneous Cloud?

I'd like to believe that they wouldn't have to make this a split second decision. Cloud is anticipated to be a game changer. This decision should have been made weeks ago.

It'll be innate. But double hand stacks in JPN, doesn't in global.

Basicallt in Japan double hand users can compete with Dw if they stack and the character has some decent passives. In Global Dw is always better than double hand.

Yeah, but just because a unit is OP, doesn't mean that innate DH will make DH great again... I guess I misunderstood then. I thought someone meant that it will actually be buffed or something like that.

Razmos

I was under the assumption that there was no announcement today because they were going to announce something on the livestream

Is there a list of ExviusGAF JP version friend numbers? I could use some GAF friends on my list!

Would appreciate the add if any of you have room: 956403108

Xion86

Oh my god, Cloud is coming already!!! :eek: oh man....I wonder when we will find out if he will come to Global at the same time or at least a little time after.

I'm so excited yet nervous too, I've been saving up my tickets for the inevitable FF7 banner eventually. Is this a FF Anniversay treat??

Wow.. *happy* :), nervous that around 50 pulls won't be enough :/ hope I get lucky.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just read the stuff about CLou on Reddit - dude seems OP as fuck lol.

Cloud 5-6★

TM: Buster Form [Materia]
Buffed Doublehand (?)
LB: ST Def-Ignoring Nuke

Super high Physical Attacker
HP/MP/Atk/Def/Mag/Spr increased greatly with "Soldier 1st Class" Skill
"Vanguard" Doublehand Effect
"Climhazzard" ST Def-Ignoring Nuke
"Meteorain" AoE Def-Ignoring Nuke

RqPibOl.gif

CjXKsQf.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5r7mx4/jp_nico_livestream_14_13117/

Seems like a beginning of a new Meta...lawl.

KeRaSh

Just read the stuff about CLou on Reddit - dude seems OP as fuck lol.

Seems like a beginning of a new Meta...lawl.

So if his TM is a buffed DH, the real question is if that stacks with regular DH. I was really hoping that his TM is his Buster Sword (additional effect: DH / stackable with DH materia)

So, Japan's Ariana is indeed buffed vs ours. Mostly it's the same moveset with her songs buffing for 100% vs our 60% and her Limit hitting for 500% w/ -50% Lightning/Dark Resist vs our 270% w/ 25% Lighting/Dark Resist.

The only move that seem changed significantly is Pre-Chorus.
Global: . 96 MP - 3 Turn AoE 150% LB Fill Rate and increase chance of being targeted (30%).
Japan: 80 MP - 3 Turn AoE 100% LB Fill Rate.

So, Japan's Ariana is indeed buffed vs ours. Mostly it's the same moveset with her songs buffing for 100% vs our 60% and her Limit hitting for 500% w/ -50% Lightning/Dark Resist vs our 270% w/ 25% Lighting/Dark Resist.

The only move that seem changed significantly is Pre-Chorus.
Global: . 96 MP - 3 Turn AoE 150% LB Fill Rate and increase chance of being targeted (30%).
Japan: 80 MP - 3 Turn AoE 100% LB Fill Rate.

Oh thats the only change?

Huh

Skii

Guess I'll be spending everything on the Cloud banner. It'll basically decide if I keep playing or if I move on.

RNG please for once dont screw me over.

bonkeng

Elfride 5*~6*

TM: Marshalling Glove (acc)

Effect: +40 atk, grants Aurora and True Doublehand

What the fuck is a True Doublehand?

So we've been using a Fake Doublehand all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom