• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Suit 32%
Brave Suit .8 %
Black Cowl #2 .1%
Seal of Destruction #2
Infernal Amulet 25%

It's going to be a long road of TM farming yet again. Going to take both Ramza's to 100 individually, I want 2 brave suits. Noctis is almost at 780 atk. Approaching that 800 mark!

Alkez

I'm debating whether I should keep running the maze or not. I want to keep running it for the lb pots, but I have literally no one to use the gigantuars on anymore (or the gil to keep this up). Unsure if I should go back to TM farming or not.

Syntsui

I'm debating whether I should keep running the maze or not. I want to keep running it for the lb pots, but I have literally no one to use the gigantuars on anymore (or the gil to keep this up). Unsure if I should go back to TM farming or not.
Did you use on Rain yet? If you have Locke it would be good to max him for Treasure Hunter.

Also, max Rydia or Garnet if you have them. They will be a must for Trials missions.

Finally got the rest of the lapis I needed from doing missions to do one more 10+1 pull. Since we know what the next banner is and it's trash, I guess there's no reason to wait any longer, eh? I was saving it for the end of the week to get a peek at the banner. Is there any chance we could find out what the New Years one will be by the end of the week? Or not until late the following week? Hoping if it's special we'd have further notice.

Now that I have enough for the 10+1 pull, I should probably break from missions and actually do the maze for LB pots for Cecil. I'm going to try what Valentus said and just choose the same side all the way.

As for TM farming and those that are having issues with Memu, yes, Memu was a piece of crap for me so I went back to Nox. If you keep having issues I suggest trying Nox. Although I can't say I never have issues here. For some weird reason other stuff occasionally comes up for instance when I checked this morning, it had google store app up for some weird reason. I wasn't mad though because I'd have been stuck on the 3 adventure completion reward anyway. I really need a new script that accounts from that, I'm getting no night time farming really because of that.

Alkez

Did you use on Rain yet? If you have Locke it would be good to max him for Treasure Hunter.

Also, max Rydia or Garnet if you have them. They will be a must for Trials missions.

Locke is a good one actually thanks. I do have Rain max and Rydia is the one I've currently been working on.

Syntsui

Finally got the rest of the lapis I needed from doing missions to do one more 10+1 pull. Since we know what the next banner is and it's trash, I guess there's no reason to wait any longer, eh? I was saving it for the end of the week to get a peek at the banner. Is there any chance we could find out what the New Years one will be by the end of the week? Or not until late the following week? Hoping if it's special we'd have further notice.

Now that I have enough for the 10+1 pull, I should probably break from missions and actually do the maze for LB pots for Cecil. I'm going to try what Valentus said and just choose the same side all the way.

As for TM farming and those that are having issues with Memu, yes, Memu was a piece of crap for me so I went back to Nox. If you keep having issues I suggest trying Nox. Although I can't say I never have issues here. For some weird reason other stuff occasionally comes up for instance when I checked this morning, it had google store app up for some weird reason. I wasn't mad though because I'd have been stuck on the 3 adventure completion reward anyway. I really need a new script that accounts from that, I'm getting no night time farming really because of that.
Wait for the bundles Friday, we might have a good lapis bundle. If not, just pull for Noctis and hope for the best. Then hoard until a good banner comes.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If you want to know how much of a deviant i am, if i had my goddamned lapis (10 days, now) i'd spend it on an 11 pull at this exact moment.

PantherLotus
Professional Schmuck

Checks out. :p I am up to 10k Lapis now and still have the story Lapis to get...I think after I finish my current TM's I will probably take a week or whatever and bust through that and get it all with no refills. So I should be at about 25k with that and I am willing to buy some christmas bundles of Lapis if they have a discount otherwise I will pass but hoping to have at least 35-40k by the time Orlandu comes. Hopefully I am strong willed enough to not chase him...

Wait for the bundles Friday, we might have a good lapis bundle. If not, just pull for Noctis and hope for the best. Then hoard until a good banner comes.

My situation was that I had 44 I think tickets saved up and 28k lapis so I already spent 20k and all the tickets to try and get Noctis. I just go the extra 2k so I can do one last 10+1 for him but wanted to make sure there isn't going to be a players choice for the New Years special as that's the only potential banner I'd regret not having Lapis for. All the others are trash to me until FFX probably since Orlandu has crap units bundled with him in his banner. If it doesn't happen for New Years, probably won't happen until the anniversary in the summer which means I'll have plenty of time to build lapis back up. Noctis is worth chasing as much as I can while his banner is here though. I have to decide if I want to keep doing missions so I can keep doing dailies on top of the 10+1 or try to get some maze time in while it's here. In any case, I suppose I can wait for the bundle and consider spending a little for it. Thanks for the tip.

Pejo

Well, I'm back after taking a few days off from the thread to let my Noctis spending cool off. I'll still do dailies, but that's it for this banner.

I've been running Maze and it's been super amazingly heplful, since I had so many units to level up. Between this and hanging edge event, I have over 75 Sacred Crystals too. Wew boy.

Got my 4* Cecil LB maxed this morning thanks to the pot, now working on leveling him up to break to 5*.

I just read about this new xmas event. Banner sounds kinda crappy, but at least I won't be tempted to pull. I'm also excited to see how the raids work, so that's cool.

Medius and Cerius. Wow Gumi, don't spoil us with GL exclusive 6*s too much. Should have been Fencer 6*.

Hey Panther, I wanted to tell you. The other day I was feeling bad about lapis purchases, and I decided to say "fuck it" and got on Amazon support for my lapis refund. They gave it back instantly. I still haven't heard a word from BE support, so I gave up hope from them.
Yes I burned it instantly on Noct banner and no I didn't get him again.

Broke the 600 attack barrier on my Elza, which felt great, and I don't even have any of the good TMs finished yet (brave suit, Bracers, Black Cowl, Power of Creation, etc).

Anybody know the last day we have to redeem gears? I was waiting til later in the week to see how many 6* awakening materials I get from Maze before claiming the rest.

H3xum

Pretty sure I just found someone on friends list that has injected a TM ugh......annoying cause I don't wanna kick em lol.

Just assume he's legit and let Gumi be the one to remove him from your list if he really is injecting :p You can just be the judge and jury, they'll be the executioner

Also, for those of you that weren't in the Discord chat at the time. Pulled another Chiz. Woo. 2nd BM here I come!

creid

I was kicking myself for not using all my mailbox energy on the maze before it ended... didn't realize the maze goes all week lol

Razmos

Cerius and Medius global exclusive 6* huh

What a twist

5% away from Brave Suit and around 10% away from Dualcast on my TM farming team, exciting!

At around 70% for Deathbringer and Excalibur too.

And I have about 8 or 9 Chizuru ready to get me a Blade Mastery lol (already have Sakurafubuki)

Raika

Finished grinding Excalibur. Idk what to do with it, so I'm making DKC single wield it for now. This feels really weird rip.

Eidjinn

Memu has been crashing a lot for me lately, anyone else experiencing this? Not in the normal way either, ends up saying that Brave Exvius has stopped responding. It had been running pretty stable till the most recent maintenance.

Nox has been really stable! One crash a day!

tuffymon

Man I fell asleep right before some odd, and awesome news... Obviously will wait on judgement of the new 6 star units once we see more. The raid sounds awesome though, and a weakness to fire, with a katana, spear, and sword to easily hit that weakness. Comes at a great time since I'll be visiting family for a week~ starting on Friday... Tm farming coming along pretty nice too, going to have one major bump, and a slight bump up soon.

81 Miyuki
77 Karl
96 Chizzy
55 Maxwell
86 Bartz

Holy crap so much news!

I wont be able to catch up till tomorrow jeez

Caught some tidbits while skimming the chat. Inhope i can keep up with the event. Going to be hard to find time to play over the holidays

H3xum

What does "injecting a TM" even mean. I know it has to do with hacking but I don't get the wording.

Like you're injecting it into your game?

Yeah

I don't understand the details of it but people sell a service where it's like, 5 bucks per TM, 5 bucks per X amount of tickets. Shady as crap.

tariniel

What does "injecting a TM" even mean. I know it has to do with hacking but I don't get the wording.

Yeah modify the games files to give you the TM for free. I saw a screenshot somewhere of a guy getting a bunch of TMs in the mail, but that may have been fake.

Yeah it is essentially a mod...so someone can have multiple Maxwell TM's for example or a TM of a unit they never pulled...even if that unit is limited and can't be pulled anymore....

robotuw

I think it's great Gumi are mixing it up with 6* Medius and Cerius. I certainly didn't expect it. Now I just hope they are decent. Medius is going to have to get an evasion or hp bump to work with his draw attacks. Cerius can become a really unique support unit with the right skills.

Syntsui

It's good to give some love to old trash units, but I really doubt anything can save these two.

One of the units I think they could redeem is Garnet. They probably have something planned for her on the next IX banner (which is already taking a fucking lot of time already). Kains and Rydia also have good potential for a 6*,but they must rework his jump.

They are saying it won't hurt anything because you can't pull 6*s, only base 5*s so if they are already 5* which they are, they are already in the troll rainbow group so this doesn't make things any worse. Unless you think them going 6* will increase the likelihood of pulling them in a rainbow which I doubt but maybe for a brief time once they get the upgrade at worst.

Valentus

Things they should do to Medius to be "good" :

-Fix the base stats. 104 ATK for a 5star is horrendous
-Innate dual gun weild
-Gun Mastery
-Passive stat increase (ATK, HP, etc...)
-Being a good chain blanket

I really hope they make medius "good".

tuffymon

Things they should do to Medius to be "good" :

-Fix the base stats. 104 ATK for a 5star is horrendous
-Innate dual gun weild
-Gun Mastery
-Passive stat increase (ATK, HP, etc...)
-Being a good chain blanket

I really hope they make medius "good".

Asking for the world here~ I kid, I'm definitely curious to see how both upgrade... and really dual gun wield isn't asking for anything absurd either.

side note, does Aurora scarf AND twin lance stack? I've been curious about this, might be interesting if it worked?

Ken

I hit 5000 lapis from playing for the first time so I blew it all on a 10 pull hoping for a Chizuru.

FPYHgjP.jpg

Yay.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I hit 5000 lapis from playing for the first time so I blew it all on a 10 pull hoping for a Chizuru.

Yay.

you also got a Romadan Pistol, newly relevant with Medius 6*, Xiao's Knuckle, a +30% MAG, an equip heavy shield (for Refia), TWO dual wields and a bladeblitz in case you ever need an AOE at some point.

This is a great pull.

What's the verdict on Noctis' TM? Without the 30% atk/mag like what they get in JP is it worth it at all?

Personally I think it'd be pretty nice to have on a mage or hell, maybe even your healer to give them some nice offensive magic. Alterna is too expensive to spam but could be a really nice nuke to finish a boss off.

robotuw

What's the verdict on Noctis' TM? Without the 30% atk/mag like what they get in JP is it worth it at all?

Without the 30% it's certainly less broken, but it's still pretty good, especially for mages. 25% physical evade with a chance of magic-based counter (and mp regen), and also a death (with life steal) and super-ultima that can both be dualcast.

My thing is. I don't use mages outside of the Arena and even then that will be short lived once I get my second Dual Wield up and running. Why the hell did they have to give us a different TM than JP?

With your team being so strong, how often do you encounter fights where you don't need to heal? You could make your healer a powerful mage with the ring if you don't need to conserve MP to heal or as I said before, could give you a nice nuke option to finish off bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom