• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do that 3 rainbow bundle for 10000 lapis and I pull and get crap that might break me for good.

Lightning help me, the more success stories I hear the more I will be tempted.

Guys I need you all to pull and end up with 3 Duanes to save me from pulling.

NomarTyme

I don't think we get the 3 rainbow deal since there is actually great 5 base units. JP didn't have any 5 star base rainbows when the deal happen. I do think we will have the 2 tickets plus extra for 300 lapis for 10 days, so make sure you save enough to buy everyday.

I'm not sure if I'll bother with Daily pulls or not, next banner. I have Medius and 2x Cerius already.

Anywho, LISTS!

6*s/6*-ables
Cecil x4
CoD x3
Chizuru
Bartz x3
Medius
Cerius x2
Exdeath
Refia x2
Conehead Fina x2

Future 6*s
Firion x3
Garland x2
WoL (Daily yesterday!)
Gaffgarion
Vaan x3
Maxwell
Terra
Kefka x4
Charlotte x16
Hayate
Tilith

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Guess who just emailed me, said my receipt was actually just 'the total transaction details', and then marked my ticket 'resolved' without giving me my fucking lapis.

Guess who just emailed me, said my receipt was actually just 'the total transaction details', and then marked my ticket 'resolved' without giving me my fucking lapis.

And that would be the moment I uninstall and never play a game run by Gumi ever again as well as get a refund from Apple/Google/Amazon

Vamphuntr

No way. What's your next step? I would ragequit so hard if this happened to me and I would complain to Apple too.

bonkeng

Ask a refund from the platform holder. They'll surely refund it back to you, specially if you show them that reply.

Muku

Why does this not even surprise me. I bet they didn't even read it and copy/pasted something totally unrelated anyway. Their customer service ... is just non existant. It's not help. It's you bashing your head against a wall until you die basically.

I'm not sure if I'll bother with Daily pulls or not, next banner. I have Medius and 2x Cerius already.

Same. I have one of each on my main. None (that I can think of?) on my alt, but I don't care about either one of those characters. Surprised they even made them 6*, but whatever. I don't need them so will be saving. Guess I'll just skip around it by doing the extra daily if summoning is one.

No thanks Gumi. Not interested in 6* Cerius or Medius. And I don't even want anymore. (Have actually gotten several Medius on main. I noticed my only one there is at 10%. Cerius is only one and can stay that way.)

I kind of hope summoning unit isn't part of daily tomorrow. Maybe it'll deter me from pulling. Because you know... more Almas to complete my diet would just be fantastic.
*daydreams about tableflipping if that happens again*

Muku

Arena Tickets / FP Summons count for the daily.

I know, but I tend to spend those when I get them. And with having not to do all dailies and can choosing to skip one, it's not bad. I'm trying to avoid Colosseum anymore. I just evened myself out.

Edit: Correction... I spend Arena Tickets when I get them. Tend to save FP summons for large pulls at times to work on TMs. (Just recently got my first TM ever! Rizer's. :( )

Edit: Correction... I spend Arena Tickets when I get them. Tend to save FP summons for large pulls at times to work on TMs. (Just recently got my first TM ever! Rizer's. :( )
I'd say that 1 FP pull is worth the 10 energy reward, rather than simply skipping it. That's one extra Maze run! :D

Time for a new list (since I'm kinda curious), who are your current 6* units?

I'll start I guess :

- Chizuru x2
- Exdeath x2
- Refia
- Cecil
- Lightning
- Donkey Kong Cecil
- Bartz
- CoD
- Ramza soon enough

All 100/100, well except Ramza.
Maybe Medius/Cerius if they are good enough.

6*s Maxed
Noctis
Luneth
Lightning
Ramza
Gilgamesh
Refia
Exdeath
Cecil
CoD
Butz

Future 6* (maxed now)
Rain
WoL
Firion
Terra
Kefka
Zidane (?)
Vaan
Tilith

Gotta work on...
Lightning #2
Chorizo
Snow
Agrias
Charlotte
Garland
Mercedes

Gotta TM farm...
... all of the above, plus Gaffgarion, Hayate, Leo(s), and Karl(s).

Dupes
Plenty. I guess I could level another Exdeath, but at this point, even with 250 unit spaces, I'm fusing extra units like crazy unless I want their TM. Sorry,

Muku

I'd say that 1 FP pull is worth the 10 energy reward, rather than simply skipping it. That's one extra Maze run! :D

Sad thing is I don't feel like most of what I have left is worth leveling. :( I'm doing Maze anyway.. and leveling BCL right now. She's almost capped though. I have the money so it's not a problem... just don't have units that are like awesome right now. (I power leveled Chizuru through 5* and all of 6* with event Cactaur.. so.. LOL)

Okay, yeah, didn't have game in front of me at time. For some reason was thinking 10, but as soon as I see you say 2000 rings a bell. Okay then I have to power that RNG down even faster... not sure how since in that half hour I gotta cook dinner before my husband heads out for work after I just got off work. ;_; So crappy. 10PM woulda been better.

Muku

Make sure yall spend rest of your gears this week before it disappears. Just spent the last few hundred of mine this evening.

Malakhov

Banned
Time for a new list (since I'm kinda curious), who are your current 6* units?

Already leveled:
Lightning
Gilgamesh
Cecil
Refia
Exdeath
CoD
Bartz
Delita

Not leveled yet:
Mercedes
Snow
Chizuru
White witch fina

Upcoming 6 stars:
Firion
Warrior of Light
Garland
Agrias
Charlotte
Maxwell
Vaan
Kefka
Laswell
Rain
Terra
Hayate
Medius

Kettch

Burned 30 tickets trying for Noctis and came up empty. I did pick up Refia though, so the best healer was a nice consolation prize.

Somehow I have 9/11 of the non-event base 4 stars, as well as 3 dupes...and I still don't have a single copy of Zidane. Really should have rerolled for him at the start instead of Exdeath.

Muku

Burned 30 tickets trying for Noctis and came up empty. I did pick up Refia though,so the best healerwas a nice consolation prize.

Somehow I have 9/11 of the non-event base 4 stars, as well as 3 dupes...and I still don't have a single copy of Zidane. Really should have rerolled for him at the start instead of Exdeath.

Chilly is squirming where ever he is upon knowing these words were spoken.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
ME:

December 17, 2016, 13:22 -0600
I purchased $70 in lapis 7 and a half days ago and still don't have it. You apologized earlier this week and I haven't heard anything since. How and when are you going to correct this?

THEM:

The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Operations Team
December 19, 2016, 22:09 -0600
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us and for the screenshot that you provided.

We do apologize that you haven't received your purchased bundle and for the late response. We can definitely double check it for you, but for verification, kindly send us another screenshot of the official receipt because the one that you provided is the total transaction details.

Please be reminded that the receipts are strictly required to verify your claim. Kindly bear with us for this one. Rest assured that we are constantly looking for ways in improving our systems.

In addition to your missing purchase, kindly answer the following questions regarding your recent purchase for documentation purposes:

• Did you get a pop-up message that the transaction was successful?
• Did you get any error message? If yes, please indicate the specific error message.
• Did the application crash after the transaction was made?

We really appreciate your patience and thank you for your continuous support of our game.

Regards,
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Operation Team
------------------------------------
Disclaimer: For the meantime, we will be leaving this conversation as "Resolved". You may still contact us or re-open this ticket again. Rest assured that we will attend to your concerns or inquiries as quickly as we can.

Me:

1. No, that is the official receipt from Apple. I don't know why they're grouped together. That's the official receipt -- it even says RECEIPT on it right there at the top. I'm attaching it again in case you need to see the whole thing.

2. Yes, I got a pop-up message that said the transaction was successful.

3. I didn't get an error message, but I did get a pop-up [ ... CONNECTING ... ] screen after I got the successful transaction pop-up.

4. The app did not crash. Just timed out after I made the purchase.

Note: what's weird here is that I initially bought a $20 lapis pack, and it didn't go through. It just timed out like I described in #3. So I tried again but on the 2nd attempt bought a $50 lapis pack. Same thing happened. No lapis showed up, but I got the receipt minutes later, which is attached.

SELyPAm.jpg

THEM

The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Operations Team
December 19, 2016, 23:47 -0600
Dear Player,

Thank you for your prompt response and for the screenshot that you provided. Upon checking the screenshot it is the total transactions. We will need the individual official receipt from iTunes. Kindly check your inbox or spam that Apple sent you or you can contact iTunes so they can give you another copy of the receipt.

We really appreciate your patience and thank you for your continuous support of our game.

Regards,
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Operation Team
------------------------------------
Disclaimer: For the meantime, we will be leaving this conversation as "Resolved". You may still contact us or re-open this ticket again. Rest assured that we will attend to your concerns or inquiries as quickly as we can.

ME

No, this is the official receipt from iTunes. Your game sent both purchases together. I can't produce what your game didn't give.

Why can't you fix this? You're acknowledging the purchase by admitting this is the total transaction.

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Why are they doing this? Why are they lying? Why can't they just fix my damn account? I don't want to quit this dumb game, I like it and I like being here. What's the damn problem???

bonkeng

Why are they doing this? Why are they lying? Why can't they just fix my damn account? I don't want to quit this dumb game, I like it and I like being here. What's the damn problem???

Calm down. Getting mad won't get you anywhere.

Try contacting apple, and see what they can do.

I've experienced this with Clash of Clans before. Bought the 14k gem pack, but never got it. Contacted google because Supercell took longer to reply, and when they replied, kept asking for proof of purchase repeatedly. Google refunded me within the day. I'm guessing Apple would do the same.

Anustart

Well it was fun while it lasted I guess. Obviously not the game for me.

Like 5 days of re-rolling and not a single good character? Fuck off with this obvious fucking scam.

Vamphuntr

It seem they want a single receipt for each purchase but Apple automatically bundle all purchases together all the time on a single receipt. It's also more logical to process a CC only once to save up on fees.

Send everything to Apple at this point.

From what is written in the email it seems they have no way to confirm whether you got your lapis or not which screams amateur hour. I mean if a connection error caused this then they must have tons of issues like this. My game times out all the time lol

Like 5 days of re-rolling and not a single good character? Fuck off with this obvious fucking scam.

By not getting a single good character what do you mean? It's pretty normal not to get a 5*base. People in this thread have high standards because some here spend hundreds of dollars on the game. I really doubt you only got trash.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
No. Panther is right. You get to a certain point that spending lapis on your tms is a much better investment than doing daily pulls or pulling a on a banner for some unobtainable elite unit.

I have Gilgamesh, Lightning, Cod, exdeath, refia, Cecil, bartz and a backlog of 6 star units AND future 6 star units. There's no point for me now to spend lapis on pulling at all.

As far as being a limited resource, we get almost 100 lapis daily for the quests and arena. Add to that some daily rewards, some rank ups etc..

I have spent 2000 lapis on tms since last week. I've gotten: Excalibur, save the queen, dual wield and sakurafubi.

Much better than anything else 2000 lapis would have gotten me.

And I only have about 78 NRG.

Got two rank ups to boot.

1. You need lapis to get TMS anyways, there is already the hang up.

2. The biggest issue is this, one is a known quality. So your 2000 lapis, at 78 nrg is a known return where you spent enough to get 15%. This is about a week of TM farming for 2000 lapis.

That's it. You gained 15%. For 8 pulls.

That's also the catch, you have no idea what you could have got. If you got a zidiane, giglamesh, ramza,etc. That 2000 lapis would have been better spent.

As stated, it comes down to maximize odds with pulling. The previous never effects the next, but the more pulls. The likely you will get something more useful.

Using lapis to just quicken something is one of the worst things to do.

The other half is, what are you quickening and do you even need it right now? That's the catch, you're assuming you have to spend the lapis at all. You don't need to. You save it.

Right now, you don't need the TMs either. It doesn't matter if you spend the lapis no 9 later, it's better to keep it saved for pulls for that reason.

I'll give an actual write up later

tuffymon

While I totally agree with your message, people still want the dangling carrot and will spend what they have (or can), to "possibly" obtain a unit.

Muku

I would tell them to get their heads out of their asses and talk to Apple if they don't like Apple bundling it together. What are you? A magician to unbundle it for Apple? C'mon Gumi.

I would tell them to talk to Apple to deal with it. Then also let them know if they can't handle it soon you will talk to Apple to deal with it since they seem incapable of verifying anything. Or being helpful at all in this game.

desverger

Do we think that Gumi will buff Noctis to his JP stats at any point, or will he stay as he is?

If he does, how does he compare to, lets say 6* WoL?

Grezak

Do we think that Gumi will buff Noctis to his JP stats at any point, or will he stay as he is?

If he does, how does he compare to, lets say 6* WoL?

I see no reason why they wouldn't buff him. Put up the current banner that JP has atm and add
"Prince Noctis has gained newfound power! Also pls pull more!"

and that's that.

I would be more surprised if they don't buff him. Although they could do King Noctics/some other variant... But let's not give them ideas <.<

If/when we do get the upgrade tho... He's about the best jack of all trades character there is. Almost Orlandu -like dps, can tank/offtank, can heal hp/mp, can full raise, has status debuffs and armor debuffs, self sustain through the roof.

Literally one man army who can adapt to any party without problems.

KeRaSh

Why not just start out with a reasonable team and enjoy the game and the grind a little?
It's all luck anyways so you might as well pull Noctis with your first daily the day after you decided to just roll with what you got.

My brother just started playing a few days ago and I told him he should reroll and he said he'd rather work his way up from the bottom. He thought Kuja was OP because he loves FF9 (I taught him well!) and Thundaga crushes everything in story mode at the beginning.
He couldn't believe it when I soloed Intangir as a friend unit for him after his units made a single pixel dent in its HP bar before I crushed it. That Enhancer basically doubled his best unit's ATK in a minute.

I started out the same way. For a long, long time my best units were a 4* Luna and a 4* Shantotto! Got a lot of stuff done with that team and had a lot of fun.
Back then it was still a game. You play, you progress and enjoy it for what it is.
Now it's all about optimizing, TM farming (where I don't even play the game myself anymore) and saving Lapis.
It's so exciting to pull dailies and tickets on an account that isn't stacked with 5* base characters. Every pull could significantly improve your current team while on my end I either pray to RNGsus for another 5* base or I pull to add a unit to my long list of TMs to farm. There is absolutely no other reason for me to pull anymore and that's way, way less fun than what my brother is currently going through.

Give it a chance! :)

Grezak

By that logic, do you just retro upgrade the TM if its been complete? or SOL pull another k thx?

They already updated a few items/TMs and for example removed the Holy Lance that was added incorrectly in a patch from everyone's inventory.
So I see no reason why they couldn't buff the TM too.

It's just smart business if they do upgrade him, people will think Gumi is awesome for doing something as nice as that when in fact it was almost inevitable that the upgrade would be coming :p

Daily: Refia

Honestly, I couldn't have dreamed of a better daily at this point. My re-roll is already massively better than my old account

Muku

Okay... so who the fuck is White Knight Noel?

Edit: Oh. Because we need more tanks?

Oh snap. Miyuki is daily. Is there ever need for THREE Sakurafubuki? LOL. No. Seriously though. Is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom