• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

.....but of course gimu would fuck up with raid rewards.

Only trust moogles to the top 10?

Fuck you gumi , fuck you real hard

Oh, and the maze Will Be replaced for Gil snappers cave??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muku

Soon as I saw Cave I was like yeah hell no.

Also that Trust Moogle shit... fuck that. God damnit, need 10% more for dual wield and fuck you Gumi.

desverger

The rewards below 100 are pretty bad overall. 4 Tickets? Yeah, awesome. Who's gonna bother with this.

Malakhov

Banned
1. You need lapis to get TMS anyways, there is already the hang up.

2. The biggest issue is this, one is a known quality. So your 2000 lapis, at 78 nrg is a known return where you spent enough to get 15%. This is about a week of TM farming for 2000 lapis.

That's it. You gained 15%. For 8 pulls.

That's also the catch, you have no idea what you could have got. If you got a zidiane, giglamesh, ramza,etc. That 2000 lapis would have been better spent.

As stated, it comes down to maximize odds with pulling. The previous never effects the next, but the more pulls. The likely you will get something more useful.

Using lapis to just quicken something is one of the worst things to do.

The other half is, what are you quickening and do you even need it right now? That's the catch, you're assuming you have to spend the lapis at all. You don't need to. You save it.

Right now, you don't need the TMs either. It doesn't matter if you spend the lapis no 9 later, it's better to keep it saved for pulls for that reason.

I'll give an actual write up later

No, i didnt get 15% for 2000 lapis, I got all of those tms from 0 to 100% with multiple units.

And you're right, I have no idea of what I would of gotten with 2000 lapis, but I know sometimes I don't get ANYTHING with 20000 lapis. Its 1.5% odd of pulling something I need, rather than 100% odd to finish my Tm from zero to start.

2000 lapis is absolutely nothing in this game. Not even half of a 10+1 pull. And it took me 6 of them to net me Gilgamesh and I didn't get lightning in 4 of them either.

You need to play the odds and in that case, I did and got the best I could out of those 2000 lapis, no matter how you try to spin it.

Following some of your logic, we shouldn't use lapis to expand our slots, do our tms or anything else that makes the game easier for us or faster for us just because we MIGHT get a rainbow unit on a pull.

That's wacked, very wacked.

I shouldnt pay my mortgage and buy some lottery tickets instead!

Muku

The rewards below 100 are pretty bad overall. 4 Tickets? Yeah, awesome. Who's gonna bother with this.

My thoughts exactly. They made it shitty except for top few people. But then they make the event "HELP EACH OTHER TO GET THE GROUP REWARD!" Um, no thanks? In all that did we even see what that would be?

Grezak

Okay... so who the fuck is White Knight Noel?

Edit: Oh. Because we need more tanks?

Oh snap. Miyuki is daily. Is there ever need for THREE Sakurafubuki? LOL. No. Seriously though. Is there?

If you have 3 Chizuru's and want 3 blade masteries for melee dps then why not? Totally optional though, 2 should be more than enough.

Valentus

Also, did i read right or the gacha units Will give you more points like a mog King Event???

Well gumi im fucking sorry but my party Will Be 4 medius and 2 Noctis and fuck you hard. I wont going to do a single pull in this gacha.

Azuran

Banned

Trump's America at work where the whales get even richer and the common folk are left with Bediles.

I fear for the future of the United States of America.

Muku

If you have 3 Chizuru's and want 3 blade masteries for melee dps then why not? Totally optional though, 2 should be more than enough.

Sadly only have the one Chizuru. LOL and I didn't even pull her during any of her banners.

Trump's America... has whales in offices of power.

Muku

Or you prefer anothet Alma? :p

No. I actually quite like seeing Miyuki. :) Just trying to figure out if I should keep the third one for her trust. Went ahead and locked her for now. Just in case. I might be crazy enough just to get all three for shits 'n giggles.

Beat my alt... getting Gilbert again.
No one likes you Gilbert. No one.

Malakhov

Banned
I deleted and installed the game, unlinked facebook, did everything and it keeps giving me a connection error has occurred.

Urgh.

Malakhov

Banned
Finaly was able to connect, had time to check out the daily quests, read the new announcements and then "a connection error has occurred"

WTF

Raika

Gold crystal for daily, tried to do some reverse psychology shit by going PLS BE MERCEDES.

*subconsciously prays for Chorizo as crystal cracks open*

Mercedes #2

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Also, did i read right or the gacha units Will give you more points like a mog King Event???

Well gumi im fucking sorry but my party Will Be 4 medius and 2 Noctis and fuck you hard. I wont going to do a single pull in this gacha.
You have like every 5* in the game dawg. U have exceeded their spending expectations by a hundred fold of a P2P player

Malakhov

Banned
Was able to connect. Ridiculous how this game is crack, I was panicking thinking there you go, it's a bug and it will take them a day to fix it for me.

Grezak

Was able to connect. Ridiculous how this game is crack, I was panicking thinking there you go, it's a bug and it will take them a day to fix it for me.

As IT support I have to ask, have you restarted your device and is your connection good otherwise? xD

I wish the event was mog king.........

I want my 10 tickets GUMI, bunch a grinches, only top tier whales will get the good shit from this event.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Weird...i expected that we would get more Free Lapis or Tickets during the Holidays...like with most Gacha games. Next event doesnt even seems that much better than a regular event.

Edit:

Daily Pull - Charlotte, heh

KeRaSh

Yeah, the rewards are absolute dumpster fire tier. I could get 4 tickets with a hand full of runs from the Hanging Edge event. The global rewards should be way more generous for the players who are new to the game.
The only thing that can save this are the individual rewards. Hopefully there's a trust moogle at the top.

As for the event gear... Not sure what to think about that. The Shield is OK, I guess. The robe will go to Refia. Not sure if I want the hat. Exdeath can't wear it and mages are not really part of the meta right now.
The gun seems pretty lackluster... Not sure I want that unless it significantly boosts a unit's RAID performance...

All in all it's a pretty mediocre event judging by the info we have right now.

Malakhov

Banned
The event shield if pretty nice. Think I will try to get this and that's pretty much it. I will be out of town on vacation so I will only be able to play a few times.

Syntsui

It's unbelievable how they fucked up a Christmas event. Like, how the fuck can you do that? This was supposed to be the best and most generous banner AND event this games has ever had.

L
O
L

You still have another week.

If you meant dailies, you also still have 2 more tries.

Next banner will commence on the 23rd.
You are right, so two more chances.

With this event shaping up to be bad unless your whalin' and the maze going away I'll be left with nothing to do..........GUMI has no holiday spirit.

Malakhov

Banned
It's unbelievable how they fucked up a Christmas event. Like, how the fuck can you do that? This was supposed to be the best and most generous banner AND event this games has ever had.

When we got the halloween event, I thought to myself, wow, the christmas event will be incredible. They're so generous, we can get everything we want.

Yep.

Two screwups back to back. They had to fix the hanging edge event since the first week was ridiculous. Then....this.

I don't understand why the trust moogles would only be held for top players. It's not like those people need them. This event sounds like such a waste of time. Not going to waste my life on it.

Syntsui

I have a sincere question to the big spenders of this game, what is your limit?

Gumi keeps disrespecting the players, event after event with some grade A indefensible bullshit. What does it take from them for you to just say fuck it and stop supporting the game?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
No, i didnt get 15% for 2000 lapis, I got all of those tms from 0 to 100% with multiple units.

And you're right, I have no idea of what I would of gotten with 2000 lapis, but I know sometimes I don't get ANYTHING with 20000 lapis. Its 1.5% odd of pulling something I need, rather than 100% odd to finish my Tm from zero to start.

2000 lapis is absolutely nothing in this game. Not even half of a 10+1 pull. And it took me 6 of them to net me Gilgamesh and I didn't get lightning in 4 of them either.

You need to play the odds and in that case, I did and got the best I could out of those 2000 lapis, no matter how you try to spin it.

Following some of your logic, we shouldn't use lapis to expand our slots, do our tms or anything else that makes the game easier for us or faster for us just because we MIGHT get a rainbow unit on a pull.

That's wacked, very wacked.

I shouldnt pay my mortgage and buy some lottery tickets instead!

1. 2000 lapis is 20 refreshes, at 76 nrg, that is 1520 nrg.

That is 15.2%

So unless you're getting g a magically high increase. No you did not get 0 to 100 from just those refrehes.

It would also take you about 28 days plus of using every additional nrg.

So that's crap.

2. The 1.5% odd is for you. Most likely you're fixated on a 5* unit if it's 1.5%.

I wouldn't roll on that. But I also don't chase pissed poor odds and tell people to evaluate the banner and not unit.

3. That's is your just that, it's you deducting what the odds are. The evaluation is much larger.

The odd you took is this, you got your TMs week earlier. In favor of possible pulls or expansion of slots.

But that's it, you choose to get TMs quicker, you weighed time as the gain over a possil be pull.

Which is ironic, because your terrible usage of the skipper slope reasoning, by then stating you shouldn't buy slots followed by buying tickets over a mortgage.

When as you know, a mortgage is a business investment in typically one of the safest fields. A slot is the closest thing in this game to a mortgage.

What you get buy spending lapis on TM is time. You gain these items faster. Which is a fine accusation to make. You want those items quicker.

I said otherwise, that getting items like that quicker is currently needed. Why do you need it currently.

You may get better TMS to get later, and I think the worst bit is... not once did I state spend the lapis.

It does not matter when you decide to spend the lapis on refrehes for TMs. You can do it now, later, the gain is the same. Actually, it will be better later.

I specifically said. Save it. Save it for those banners like this one, or facebook, or ffv, or ffiii, etc. Where you have a 30% to get something good. Unless of course you have the common ones already.

So if your goal is noctis, you're going in with the wrong attitude already and bound to fail. Go in with any unit on this banner, and you'll do alright.

The idea is always maximize odds in your favor vs your limited pool of resources. For a f2p, saving is the best thing. Typically, we get a pretty solid banner once a month. Save for it and the save for the next. Don't chase rainbows, chase banners.

Refrehes for TM is solely a gain of Time on the grind. It's not bad, but maze for example gives you time for leveling and reduce nrg for farm of required resources too. 6* and common mats. You gather energy back too in that regard for a refresh.

This is why I think it poor thought to tell f2p for TM refresh. The gain is only acquiring items faster, which you may not even need right now. No different then pulling on a banner you only need the rainbow from. Later on, when they hit the power creep, then they can. And here is the catch, they lost zero... nada... nothing. If you're spending lapis on it, it's going to be quick and basically put that 2000 in anytime, but for a slightly better gain later on.

This also takes into account the possible 3 rainbow pull and or gifts luke the Jpn, where 300 lapis nets you 2 tickets.

So if we talk about playing the odds, I'd say at best it's a wash

Malakhov

Banned
1. 2000 lapis is 20 refreshes, at 76 nrg, that is 1520 nrg.

That is 15.2%

So unless you're getting g a magically high increase. No you did not get 0 to 100 from just those refrehes.

It would also take you about 28 days plus of using every additional nrg.

So that's crap.
No it's not, read again, I said multiple units. I got excalibur, save the queen, sakurafubuki for 2000 lapis and fusing multiple units. That's it.

2. The 1.5% odd is for you. Most likely you're fixated on a 5* unit if it's 1.5%.
At this point, I dont need any other unit than a 5* base unit. Anything else would be something not worth pulling for me.

The odd you took is this, you got your TMs week earlier. In favor of possible pulls or expansion of slots.
My slots are already expanded, I've got the units I need, and dual wield on gilgamesh is worth 2000 lapis by itself.

I said otherwise, that getting items like that quicker is currently needed. Why do you need it currently.
At this point if you dont have base 5* unit with some good tms, you're starting to have trouble in some events. So yeah, while it might not be a NEED, it's a better investment than pulling for a small chance of getting a good unit.

Valentus

Well thats odd... The absurd ránking rewards news has been taken away... Only see the summon news, Event news and gaf favorite, Gil snappers cave news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom