• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grezak

Might be that the more generous rewards (1-10) are in fact 1-3000 and so on like on arena.

Although why would they even have something like rank 1, that just screams ultimate whale for a game like this with lapis refreshes <.<

chrono01

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Gumi always tries to push things as much as they can, and not in a good way. I'm sure they'll correct the mistake, but don't expect our rewards will echo those that Japan received. Set that bar really low, and maybe they won't disappoint you.

Maybe.

linkent

Noel (5-6*
Main Job as Tank
Able to cast Black Magic mainly Ice, Wind elements.
Able to -Ice/Wind Resist of enemy.
Provoke with Counter.
Chance to counter with Ice damaging spell. (called Noel's Sentence/Judgement)
Absolute Zero - 100% Paralyze Ice damage spell with -Ice resist.
LB - Restore MP + Magic Resist.

Chrismas Roselia (4-6*)
Restoring and Demon Exorcism skill.
Blessing Star - Self Debuff removal with chance to counter.
Heaven Blessing - Self Recover HP with chance to counter.

Cerius (3-6*)

Green Mage
Auto-Regen
Resist Buffer
After 6*
Dual Cast
Able to -resist Fire/Ice

Medius (3-6*)
Gunner with many fans
Blazing Glory - unmitigated damage skill with many many hits
Good gun available from event.
Made this translation from Taiwan Stream.

Vashetti

Banned
xiNXQNf.jpg

Syntsui

Yesterday I found 10 cents on the sidewalk. It's not 180 dollars, but hey it's better than nothing.

Life is generous to me and I shouldn't complain. If I find 10 cents every single day of my life, I might even travel to Paris when I'm 90.

KeRaSh

I accidentally picked up the daily quest rewards on my MEMU account. Now I have to do the same thing tomorrow so I'm at 100 Lapis instead of 50... At least I can expand my unit slots I guess...

chrono01

Guys, it's 30 NRG, 100 lapis, and a summon ticket, just for clicking Like on a FB post
Oh, I know. Hard to complain when something is free, and I don't want to seem ungrateful.

It's just that, for something that received 23x more than what they expected (the highest detailed reward was the 100 Lapis at 3k Likes), you'd think at 46k Likes they would have given us a little more than a single summon ticket. I know it wasn't stated at what tier we'd received the free ticket (as it was listed as "???"), so Gumi technically didn't lie. It just seems that maybe they could have listed more rewards, like at 10k/20k/etc., and not just leave it up to us to "hope" we get enough for that ticket. 3k all the way to 46 k is a huge gap for many other rewards. I'm guessing we would have received the ticket even at 10k Likes, so the extra effort is kind of wasted (even if it is just clicking Like and leaving it at that).

Plus, it's free advertising for Gumi, so they're getting something out of this too.

But again, don't mean to complain over something free. I will gladly accept!

Celegus

Wow this banner really loves me. Got Noctis in 17 tickets on Friday (along with 2 Zidanes, a Miyuki and some others), Mercedes yesterday, and Chizuru finally on today's daily! Just about done leveling Snow, so Chorizo is next up now! Now if only it didn't take so long to get TMs...

I'll complain, it's horseshit. At least when record keeper or puzzle and dragon were in their "unfair/pre-insane power creep" modes we were still getting regular infuses of currency. The daily arena and quests are not a good substitute for just giving us lapis on the regular.

We haven't had a real rate up that made top tier units obtainable. If I had wanted a top tier unit in those games, I knew how to save and generally what to save for (fests in FFRK and Player's choice in P&D). Here I have no clue, and nothing in sight other than a maybe crystal change.

And if those rewards are the individual ones this event is a joke, if those rewards are the group rewards than maybe there is something to it.

All this game makes me want to do is stop playing it. I don't think I am having fun anymore...

windfish

Where to put all these Limit pots? I have got a maxed Cecil (LB lvl4) and a 3*...
leveling him up again seems unreasonable given how much catuars, gil and materials it will cost... stuff I could use on other Units who are still not maxed.

Kouriozan

Appart from the moogle, I don't see any problem with the (old) rank rewards, I assure you the people in top 10 will spend more than 10,000 lapis in refreshes.
Plus as Nazta says, there is a LOT of individual reward like the first raid in JP.
But I'm not surprised at Reddit complaining first and checking after if it's good or not, happened to 90% of past events.

H3xum

Going to keep my complaining short, since it is stale and knee jerk, but, it seems par for the Gumi course. They're playing to the 1k people that whale their balls off. They're going to reward those people. Super short sighted.

Ah well, in like an hour I am going to blow all of my remaining tickets (50) on this banner, I'll probably post it in the Discord so everyone can either see the resurrection or the death of my account. Funsies

Going to keep my complaining short, since it is stale and knee jerk, but, it seems par for the Gumi course. They're playing to the 1k people that whale their balls off. They're going to reward those people. Super short sighted.

Ah well, in like an hour I am going to blow all of my remaining tickets (50) on this banner, I'll probably post it in the Discord so everyone can either see the resurrection or the death of my account. Funsies

We have a discord?

Niahak

Where to put all these Limit pots? I have got a maxed Cecil (LB lvl4) and a 3*...
leveling him up again seems unreasonable given how much catuars, gil and materials it will cost... stuff I could use on other Units who are still not maxed.

You could always drop the pots on the 3* in the knowledge that you're sure to get more cactaurs and awakening materials at some point in the future. Maxing the LB doesn't seem essential at this point so you can always wait to level him up. It's a lot easier to keep around one 3* cecil than a dozen or so LB pots.

If you're lucky enough to have a Noctis, his LB also buffs the whole party more when you level it up... although the buff doesn't last as long as Cecil's (2 turns) and I'm sure it takes more crystals, it also boosts offensive stats and does a bunch of damage. Even at 5* his LB levels pretty darn slow, as you might expect.

So I wanted to try again to buy the $10 lapis pack for TMs today but I'm afraid it will just not go through again has anyone on iPhone bought any lately that didn't have an issue?

Rootbeer

Banned
I need four calamity gems to get Noctis to 6*.... i'm overflowing with gigantuars.... enchanted maze please give me this blessing...

already used all my gears!

Alkez

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this event isn't good. But tbh I'm kind of ok with it. I don't really want to be grinding over the Christmas break. 3 weeks of tm farming for me (because I've stopped doing the maze now) and back to the game in the new year.

Chinner

Banned
I need four calamity gems to get Noctis to 6*.... i'm overflowing with gigantuars.... enchanted maze please give me this blessing...

already used all my gears!
Exact same situation, except I need 5 gems!

If I only I had know... I could have been tm farming instead.

Alkez

I started out the same way. For a long, long time my best units were a 4* Luna and a 4* Shantotto! Got a lot of stuff done with that team and had a lot of fun.
Back then it was still a game. You play, you progress and enjoy it for what it is.
Now it's all about optimizing, TM farming (where I don't even play the game myself anymore) and saving Lapis.

So true. I was running with Leah, the friend point white mage for the longest time. Didn't know any better back then but it was a lot of fun. Not that it's not fun now, but as you say it's all about optimizing.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
True story: I made it through the first half of the story at the time (just past the desert level?) not realizing you could make more than one pull. I thought you got one pull -- mine was Tronn -- and that was it. It was all very confusing.

I made it through the first half of the story not knowing you could pull multiple units. TRONN carried me.

True story: I made it through the first half of the story at the time (just past the desert level?) not realizing you could make more than one pull. I thought you got one pull -- mine was Tronn -- and that was it. It was all very confusing.

I made it through the first half of the story not knowing you could pull multiple units. TRONN carried me.

Tronn is a beast.....obviously.

Alkez

Trump's America at work where the whales get even richer and the common folk are left with Bediles.

I fear for the future of the United States of America.

All I know is Trump could legalise gambling. And as a British citizen I will hail him as a great president if he does so lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom