• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
sakurafubuki done

power of creation at 96%, genji gloves at 90

next up: two hayates for a black cowl, getting tired of waiting to reach 100% id rather fuse now. A bracer and a Save the queen

all hail the lapis refresh macros

c-murph

Maybe gambling with hookers while NOT in Vegas, lol.

Maybe. Hookers in Vegas is basically the only place where it's not enforced. Canada they don't really give any fucks as long as your not tits out actively soliciting.

Speaking of looking like a hooker. Daily pull Celes No.6. Probably should start working on three Minerva Bustiers.

UrSuLeTzU

Btw, I got my second Snow today from my daily! Was hoping for a Chorizo but this ain't bad at all. My Bartz will be happy when I grind out my 2 kaiser knuckles and 2 champion belts,
also power of creation and brave suit among other stuff.

_woLf

The rank rewards are a really dumb idea that rewards whales

Those individual ones are okay though. (Gumi ain't gonna give us those)

Kouriozan

2. no way we're getting that.

We are, but maybe you are talking about the rewards themselves and yes it'll be slightly different.

Take the first 2 for example
xnGmRP6.png

YV4XBE0.png

(Gumi ain't gonna give us those)
Why are everyone so negative about it LMAO, it's not Reddit here.
It's not Lapis rewards too.

tariniel

4th Sazh on daily. I already got Chiz so I shouldn't keep pulling, but that Noctis pipe dream.

While I'm at it, is there any reason I shouldn't just fuse multiple of these units into 1? I have 3+ of each and I don't really know why:
Sazh x4
Refia x4
Ingus x3
Arc x3
Bartz x4
Exdeath x4

I suppose multi-grinding their TMs might have some value but wouldn't I want to get 3-4 of Refias? Ingus and Sazh TM I don't see their appeal personally, I'd rather do all of my shantottos than do 3x Ingus. Arc and Bartz are candidates to throw all into the same TM team and fuse them up to 100% quick, unless I'd need multiple Omnirods or Double Hands which I doubt. I might want a 2nd exdeath at cap for arena but I don't think I care about his TM or having 3 of them at cap.

bonkeng

sakurafubuki done

power of creation at 96%, genji gloves at 90

next up: two hayates for a black cowl, getting tired of waiting to reach 100% id rather fuse now. A bracer and a Save the queen

all hail the lapis refresh macros

Nox or Memu? Are you experiencing any crash?

I'm using Nox and I have to babysit it if I'm refreshing as it crashes every 2 to 3 hours.

tariniel

I'm using Nox and I have to babysit it if I'm refreshing as it crashes every 2 to 3 hours.

I've heard the latest build of Nox released a week or so ago is more stable than before.

Personally I use memu with a macro that automatically re-launches the game when it crashes, I haven't had wasted NRG from crashes in about 2 weeks at least, although I don't do lapis refresh.

bonkeng

I've heard the latest build of Nox released a week or so ago is more stable than before.

Personally I use memu with a macro that automatically re-launches the game when it crashes, I haven't had wasted NRG from crashes in about 2 weeks at least, although I don't do lapis refresh.

Which macro are you using? Is it the Pwnology one?

Whales

Banned

Memu, I tried nox but it was trash... It kept slowing down and messing up after like 5 mins

but my Memu crashes often... At least 3-4 times a day. Yesterday was the only time in a long while where it actually managed to stay alive during the whole night

tariniel

Which macro are you using? Is it the Pwnology one?

Yeah the most recent ones, you place the icon for FFBE in the center and move everything else into a folder so if it crashes it just re-launches the game. If it crashes during combat you immediately start TM farming again. If it crashes outside of combat it can mess up though but in my experience that's rare.

Link for those who need it: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

The one I personally use is "TM Speed Run - Ultimate Build", no refill.

Latest Memu keeps freezing for me, I've no choice but use Nox. I'll try to use the previous version of Memu.

Only thing I didn't like with Memu is we need to set the run count every time.

You can set memu to run for time as well. I usually set it for x hours before I go to sleep.

bonkeng

Latest Memu keeps freezing for me, I've no choice but use Nox. I'll try to use the previous version of Memu.

Only thing I didn't like with Memu is we need to set the run count every time.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
We are, but maybe you are talking about the rewards themselves and yes it'll be slightly different.

Take the first 2 for example
xnGmRP6.png

YV4XBE0.png

Why are everyone so negative about it LMAO, it's not Reddit here.
It's not Lapis rewards too.

Honestly feel like we all have a decent set of reasons over the last 6 weeks to be highly skeptical of what Gumi is doing. We can question Gumi's intent and fairness here without resorting to being completely cynical. Though I have to admit the latter is getting more difficult.

Whales

Banned
Yeah the most recent ones, you place the icon for FFBE in the center and move everything else into a folder so if it crashes it just re-launches the game. If it crashes during combat you immediately start TM farming again. If it crashes outside of combat it can mess up though but in my experience that's rare.

Link for those who need it: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

The one I personally use is "TM Speed Run - Ultimate Build", no refill.

oh wow, thats useful... That would fix the crashing problems for me since memu never crashes, only ffbe does... I will try this out. Thanks dude

unrealist

I missed out on tons of events, they tend to occur when I travel.

However, my TMs are coming nicely (Excalibur + Sarawewafaseaski - that Katana I always fail to spell, DW, Brave Suit and Maxwell's TM) , I am worried if my char suddenly gets good equipment, I will be reported .. the witch hunt thing on reddit you know..

Kouriozan

Excalibur at 93%, I'll totally have it for the raid so I'll be able to element chain with other Excalibur weilder.
But then I'll have my Deathbringer and nobody else can equip it in my current team :s
Guess I'll put DKCecil back and remove Exdeath, depending if Firaga are a must or not for the raid.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Honestly feel like we all have a decent set of reasons over the last 6 weeks to be highly skeptical of what Gumi is doing. We can question Gumi's intent and fairness here without resorting to being completely cynical. Though I have to admit the latter is getting more difficult.

FFXIII was improved from the jpn version, then improved again in the second week to be far better.

The crystal change has been great and came 4 to 5 months ahead of the jpn version.

Daily rewards have been solid since August.

It's actually a gteat idea to boost some second units like medius.

Even small things like the dragon fix give everyone a nice reward.

Our version is in a far far better state than jpn was at the time. The big two things seem to be the crystal change in full and we don't get as good of rewarda yet, but it also took them a while to improve too.

Razmos

I'm kinda laughing at the number 1 ranking reward for the raid being Lapis/trust moogles/summon tickets

Anyone getting 1st place would be such a gigantic whale that those would literally mean nothing

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm kinda laughing at the number 1 ranking reward for the raid being Lapis/trust moogles/summon tickets

Anyone getting 1st place would be such a gigantic whale that those would literally mean nothing

What would be a good prize for 1st place in an event like this?

I had just enough lapis to do an 11 pull and went back and forth about whether to pull the trigger. In the end... I was weak and did it since I know that the next banner is something I won't pull at all (even skipping dailies) and it's hard to imagine going 2-3 weeks without something to do outside of TM farming.

And although I got 99% garbage (including three troll gold Shantotto's), I finally got a Zidane! So at least I can finally get dual wield... after about 2 months of TM farming. Bejeebus I wish there were a faster (free) way to do that.

Still... I feel some serious regret wasting pretty much my entire pool of lapis, but at least I have a small silver lining.

tariniel

So who should I work on leveling up next? I don't feel like I need anyone especially but with coming 6* and events it might be worth it preparing ahead of time.

On my to-do list:
Garland, I have 4x bartz so I can get doublehand soonish for when he gets 6*.
Rydia, I heard I need her in upcoming trials?
2nd Exdeath, mostly for arena of I guess, or elemental chains.
Tilith
I have Medius and the other recently announced new 6* (Cerius?), but I'm not hopeful that they'll be good.

But my team is already pretty solid and none of them would go onto it except for special cases. My go-to team right now is Cecil, Refia, Exdeath, Lightning, Chiz.

......Ow.....All I wanted was Chizuru, yo...

And this is why I've sworn off spending money on this game anymore. Gumi pls.

Ouch, that sucks!

Lyrian

Pulled 5x over the last two days... 2 golds.

Still no Mercedes or Chizuru, but this time got Hope and another Gaffgarion. So, that's something.

At least this banner will hang around for another week, so the tickets from the Christmas raid event can be used on it.

So I rerolled. Was happy with Charlotte and Edgar, but I didn't want Kefka or Exdeath and I'm not that much of a masochist to deal with Alma.

Will have to try again later today.

Did the ability lists leak already?

Nah, not as far as I know. I'm just super bored at work (week before Christmas) and I'm bummed about "White Knight Noel" instead of Rain-deer, Christmas Tree Exdeath, and Elf-ina.

How comes you're rerolling?

Alt account. Mostly because I want to use new characters while my main account basically TM farms. I'll probably get bored of it, but the game feels so autopilot-y lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom