• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first 10 man trial (where you can't bring friend), the boss's second form suck MP of all your units, Tilith will heal and give 50 MP to everyone (beside her), pretty much invaluable.
Otherwise, Aria is also a good 4* healer, her MP heal is a refresh though so it trigger only at the end of your turn (then the boss proceed to steal it >.<)

Then there is Eiko, but also 5*, healers are pretty limited.

EDIT : current best healers in Japan with google translate

Oh alright lol, I'll start saving and pull for her.
*begrudgingly saves lapis and tickets for Tilith*

Lyrian

Quietly hoping that Gumi realizes how ridiculous 6* Tilith is and creates a close 4* base Global Exclusive equivalent.

It's a bit of a long shot, but as Gumi seems to be actively addressing the classes issues one at a time via exclusive units, there is a reasonable chance that one of these exclusives could be a healer.

Celegus

3 more tickets

Luna, Artemios, a gold!... Agrias #4 booo

Forgot to kill trial Bahamut with an esper, at least I got the 5 man out of the way I guess.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It was not using Megaflare every 3 turns, till after it did it 3 turns in a row. Then it did it every three turns.

Got lucky I brought both Yoshi and Refia. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to do the No Green Magic.

I'm okay with missing the King Burst Pot. Not worth another 40 NRG.

So I did a 2nd one, but I used a ticket in between (1 billionth Firion). But my 2nd 11 pull

http://imgur.com/XrbLLwQ

o5ZIhSp.gif

UGGGHHHHH!!!! From all of us.......we love you like family but fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol!!!!!!

This times infinity.

jnWake

My pulls on these past 2 banners have been so bad lol. I haven't seen a Gold in quite a while.

On the other hand, my luck in Chamber of Gems has been pretty good. Got around 5-6 Giancrysts these past 3 days.

Shouta

Lots of way to deal with the MP drain from that 10-man boss assuming the buffs don't get dispel'd. For example, Prishe provides the most MP if you set it up before then and doesn't cost a ridiculous amount to cast.

Edit: Thanks to everyone here, I can clear Bahamut ELT even though none of my units are leveled aside from Ramza, lol. I should go through the story eventually. D=

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Just want to thank everyone for helping me get through the trial, esp. Lyrian's post and those of you who hosted Marie for me.

-- It was halfway through my first try when I realized 'marie has omniveil AND focus?' no wonder you all were so hyped!

-- would also echo that my pulls have been all blue crystals for at least a couple weeks. it really does feel like a rate change but who knows.

-- noobs if ya listening: raid weeks are GREAT for leveling. don't miss out.

across

Just for anyone who can do the Bahamut raid with less than a full party, fill the empty/unnecessary slots with units from your TM squad. You can get % from raid fights. Not much, but hey, progress is progress.

tuffymon

Mmmm Mmmmmmm... got my third giancryst from the chamber... and another guard >.> totally glad there's other ways to get t4 when it comes time >.>;

Pejo

Added... I got her when I was pulling for Orlandeau. I hated my life, but it turns out she was what I actually needed.

Thanks, whooped Bahamut trial first try with her. She's too strong defensively, damn.

Got everything but esper mission, meh. Not gonna waste the stam.

Man I really wanna get my Reberta leveled up to play with her kit. Been wasting the 500+ arena summon tickets I've accrued hoping for gigantaurs. It's not the fastest, for sure, but I max potted out a few units now too, which is nice.

What's the fastest leveling method now anyways? Exploration with growth eggs and friend unit carry?

God what I would give for the dark esper trial xp to be back.

robotuw

I spent a few more tickets trying to get a second Zyrus.

Mostly junk but then, a rainbow!
Emperor, and my first dupe rainbow. Both Emperors from off-banner. This one's for you Chilly!

Can't say I really wanted Reberta, but a Marie/Olive/Fryevia would have been real nice. At least I can get two Mateus Malice now? and with two Emps and a TT I've got a pretty baller mage squad. Still disappointing.

Rootbeer

Banned
Sharing Noctis with Excalibur and Dragon Killer, works great in conjunction with an Orlandeau and his Divine Ruination, or just hammer Warp Break with two Noctis. Having no trouble beating ELT on one turn or sometimes two this way.

Have yet to attempt the trial. I think I'm gonna watch a few tutorials first :p Cause that's a lot of NRG to burn on trial runs if i'm not prepared.

Kettch

Reberta from a daily rainbow...I'm kinda disappointed, why couldn't that have been Aileen.

Hope she's useful at some point.

Free summon: Gau (ugh, and my 8th)
Ticket #1: gold!!!!..... Garnet. Fuck.
Ticket #2: Vivi
Ticket #3: Vaan

Welp. Another craptastic day of pulls. I think my luck (such as it was) is completely gone.

Dandte

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I messed up big :((((((

Instead of feed kain moogles i gave him other kains. Now i only have 1 kain left with 95% and billions of moogles :(((((

c-murph

Daily free pull SHADOW!

Throw Get! Woooooooooooooooo!

Also, ticket pull, Gold, Zyrus! TM sitting at 40% already!

Instead of feed kain moogles i gave him other kains. Now i only have 1 kain left with 95% and billions of moogles :(((((

That sucks. I have four of my five at 15% TM now because of drops. Was going to combine them but I'm probably going to get like a hundred more moogles so might just wait to combine them. Might end up with 2-3 more Gungnirs now. Guess it's always good to have extra for whatever. On the plus side you'll probably get another kain from the freebie summon.

It's also that time of the month when farming starts to pay off...
Evade, Genji Glove, Artisan, Black Cowl No.3, and Ignorance No.1 are all in the 90%... Soon. Soon.

Dandte

Instead of feeding kain moogles i gave him other kains. Now i only have 1 kain left with 95% and billions of moogles :(((((

Niahak

Free pull: Setzer.....really? Now? :(
Daily: Elle

I got Setzer too (although it was from the daily pull).
I'm glad to finally get him, actually. I think he's probably more useful to me than the banner ones. And given I got 5 golds during the FF6 banner and no Setzer...

Free pull was Firion, of course.

Thanks, whooped Bahamut trial first try with her. She's too strong defensively, damn.

Man I really wanna get my Reberta leveled up to play with her kit. Been wasting the 500+ arena summon tickets I've accrued hoping for gigantaurs. It's not the fastest, for sure, but I max pottd out a few units now too, which is nice.

What's the fastest leveling method now anyways? Exploration with growth eggs and friend unit carry?

What was your full team if you don't mind me asking?

Man I really wanna get my Reberta leveled up to play with her kit. Been wasting the 500+ arena summon tickets I've accrued hoping for gigantaurs. It's not the fastest, for sure, but I max potted out a few units now too, which is nice.

Best XP is Dark Espers Pro or ADV? Cant remember

Give bushido freedom or dispel to the unit you are leveling

Then use HIGH atk Orlandu friend to farm 30k+ xp for 10 NRG

Doctor_No

Best XP is Dark Espers Pro or ADV? Cant remember

Give bushido freedom or dispel to the unit you are leveling

Then use HIGH atk Orlandu friend to farm 30k+ xp for 10 NRG

Yep, Dark Espers ADV. I believe any Orlandeau over 900 atk is good enough.

I have 4 Actions and 2 Growth Eggs equipped on the unit I level so a Carbuncle Esper that has dispel works very well for me without taking an ability slot.

Also, Dark Esper advance gives you 200 rank exp for 10 NRG, so it gets that added benefit over Chamber of Experience (which is 80exp for 15 NRG)

Lastly, PROTIP. If your friend Orlandeau can't kill either Dark Esper and you look like you are going to get killed, log in with different device before battle is over. For instance, log in with your phone if you are on the emulator (or vis versa). What happens is that you reenter the battle from the beginning and neither Dark Esper will be buffed, you won't have to dispel and you can use a deprotect instead.

Celegus

Sabin for free, then Kain and Kain for daily and ticket. Raid coins still can't be used, sadness. At least I'll be able to get multiple Gungnirs I guess!

Lyrian

I envy everyones pulls. Envy my Gem Vortex luck!

4th Giancryst during this week.

Edit: Make it 5! 3rd Guard one, WoL likes :=)

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?

I still haven't seen a giancryst anywhere yet.

Freebie --> Snow
Daily --> 2nd Zyrus.

Yeah, I think I'm done with this banner, after having an arcticly cold last week on the Aileen banner.

Shame that luck doesn't translate over to the gems vortex.

At least Curaja +1 and EVO MAG +1 on Garnet obtained (cool awakening animation btw). T-minus 7 days until EVO MAG+2 (given my crappy luck there) and science time.

-- Heads up: If you haven't cleared Trial Bahamut (and you can), you really might want to get on that ASAP. Reddit has confirmed that Bahamut's AI is bugged and can be exploited to prevent his rage mode from ever triggering (and can replicate this reliably). The question is whether Gumi will fix this or not, now that the programming error has been proven.

Short, short version: Count your turns when fighting him. Cross his 40% threshold on [Turn number divisible by 3] minus 1. That's turns 2, 5, 8, 11, and so on. You'll know you did this right when Bahamut attempts to charge Megaflare on two consecutive turns, which breaks his AI and enables EZ-mode for the rest of the fight.

Rixa

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?

I still haven't seen a giancryst anywhere yet.

Freebie --> Snow
Daily --> 2nd Zyrus.

Yeah, I think I'm done with this banner, after having an arcticly cold last week on the Aileen banner.

Shame that luck doesn't translate over to the gems vortex.

At least Curaja +1 and EVO MAG +1 on Garnet obtained (cool awakening animation btw). T-minus 7 days until EVO MAG+2 (given my crappy luck there) and science time.

I donät know. Maybe BE is trying to give me something good cause my pulls suck :). I just wanted one Zyrus, it seems its too much to ask so BE gives Giancrysts instead. I havent counted but the total nrg used to Gem Vortex this week is much under 300 nrg. Talk about GC luck.
- 1 Support
- 1 Heal
- 3 Guard

Kouriozan

Farmed the cryst vortex the first 2 days and since I'm doing it once before going to bed and when I can waste NRG before ranking up.

wxn6gZal.jpg
tJMvlGhl.jpg

So far the T4 I got are : 2 White / 1 Black / 1 Green / 2 Heal / 2 Support
Remove the ones we got in the daily rewards, that makes 1 White / 1 Heal / 2 Support as drop. Guess I'm pretty lucky.

My goal is to be ready for the day Ramza gets his enhancements, so missing 3 T4 with the one coming this months, hopefully the first story event is next month so we're getting another 2 T4 as missions (iirc), only one drop left!

Rixa

My goal is to be ready for the day Ramza gets his enhancements, so missing 3 T4 with the one coming this months, hopefully the first story event is next month so we're getting another 2 T4 as missions (iirc), only one drop left!

Nice, doing about same things.

Btw have you or anyone else checked the amount of NRG story mission full clear takes. When I was browsing that Reddit threa about story event, the nrg needed is huge, but I didn't count how many hundreds of nrg it actually is.

Kouriozan

It's difficult to check the first story event rewards but I found this at least :

DkgdQ3p.png

1 T4 Support, 1 T5 White, 1 T5 Tech

EDIT : Checked the reddit wiki and there is indeed 2 T4 support in the first story event "&#38598;&#12417;&#12425;&#12428;&#12375;&#32773;&#12383;&#12385;"

Lyrian

This bugs me. Not that you got all those T4 crysts, but that you have likely the correct naming system for the crysts and not the abomination the English version does.

French: Alcryst --> Supercryst --> Megacryst --> Gigacryst --> Ultracryst (makes sense!)

English: Alcryst --> Milcryst --> Heavycryst --> Giantcryst --> Purecryst (someone was drunk?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom