• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Holy shit, properly chaining goes a long way.

Bad Orlandu chain of 11 hits = 4,5m damage

Proper Orlandu chain of 27 hits =9m damage.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Congrats to the new Rob owners.

Should be done with Dual Wield today, alongside getting rid of the units for Monstrous Breastplate.

Alkez

Congrats on Rainbows (and Zyrus') guys.

9999 raid coin stacks sucks. I'm either going to have to expand my item slots or spend my raid coins and expand my unit slots for moogles.

Xion86

Hey Gumi, I deserve this.

Congrats on your pull! And to UrSuLeTzU :) glad you got that Rainbow in the end.

Free was Cyan and Daily was Mustadio.

I about to do my first 11 pull since the Orlandeau banner...(I really want Zyrus....because mages are cool!)

Result:

cRSXcDOl.png

Yey! Got Zyrus!! Really wanted that Black Mage :D
Rest are a bit meh. I have a Zidane at 95% TM so I'll just fuse that one to get a 4th Dual Wield.

tuffymon

Congrats on Rainbows (and Zyrus') guys.

9999 raid coin stacks sucks. I'm either going to have to expand my item slots or spend my raid coins and expand my unit slots for moogles.

I was thinking of holding off on using coins to see if I'd pull a Kain or not, but I'm already taking 10 slots and just barely into day 3 of the event... guess I'll just have to use em here and there ><;

sigh, blah blah % what huh guard giancryst #5... /eyeroll

So all I'm looking for is Zyrus on this banner. I usually have a lot of 4* luck.

Free pull: Bartz
Ticket #1: Kain
Ticket #2: blue... no gold!!! Luka. Bah!!
Ticket #3: gold!!! Fucking Rosa????

All told, that's now 6 off banner golds I've pulled so far with my meager pulling. Arrrrgh!

Congrats on your pull! And to UrSuLeTzU :) glad you got that Rainbow in the end.

Free was Cyan and Daily was Mustadio.

I about to do my first 11 pull since the Orlandeau banner...(I really want Zyrus....because mages are cool!)

Result:

cRSXcDOl.png

Yey! Got Zyrus!! Really wanted that Black Mage :D
Rest are a bit meh. I have a Zidane at 95% TM so I'll just fuse that one to get a 4th Dual Wield.

Grats on the Zyrus! Look at that Ingus there, just looking at me all smug. Come to me Ingus!

Alkez

Good news for Emperor / Zyrus / Dark Fina owners : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6b1pvf/fixes_to_emperor_in_jp/

Basically, as long as you don't Attack/Defend/mix spells with dual cast, all spells/abilities with increasing damage when you use them keep their stacks even if you use something else in between.
Hope this fix will come soon in Global.

If this worked in GL it would make Zyrus a lot better as he wouldn't&#8203; lose his stacks when he LBs. Right now I see that as his biggest issue.

Celegus

Good news for Emperor / Zyrus / Dark Fina owners : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6b1pvf/fixes_to_emperor_in_jp/

Basically, as long as you don't Attack/Defend/mix spells with dual cast, all spells/abilities with increasing damage when you use them keep their stacks even if you use something else in between.
Hope this fix will come soon in Global.

Nice! Always good news when Emperor gets some loving.

Free was Edge, daily Kain again. I don't think I actually need 7 Gungnirs.

Well then, you're in for the long ride.
Congrats, you just hit the jackpot!

Thanks! Exactly what I was thinking when I pulled him to be honest. I was debating rerolling if the anniversary event had anything good going on but not anymore. The TM grind begins I guess. Time to start looking at what abilities you guys equip to him and who's TM's they are.

Kouriozan

In my "road to Onion Knight" I saw that his hit frames are the same as Holy Explosion so it can chain easily with, OK skills trigger faster though so I'll need to learn the timing. (Saw here : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5dbam6/jp_multihit_chain_referencehit_data/)
Coincidentally we should get the training dummy at about the same time.
But then Gumi might delay its release just like Orlandeau :s
I wonder what this FFKR thing that has taken over the Arena is. Some kind of guild perhaps? Hope to all that is holy it's not the same person.

I think it is guild like, I've noticed the ones I've seen were using another language, so maybe it's an influx of Korean players?
Yes they are Korean players, some have silly team like 5 DKCecil.

c-murph

NF3wpOj.png

Did an 11 pull for the heck of it... Got my fourth Nine and a second Draco Spike to work on! Yay! Time to start farming my fourth Action!

Seems to be increased Faris rates as I got her in my dailies past couple of days... or could just be RNG.

I got four Guys now. Would HIll Digger (30% HP + 10% Atk) a be good Materia to put on Cecil/WoL? I might combine two and two together.

across

Yes they are Korean players, some have silly team like 5 DKCecil.

The one with Santa Roselia as their Arena leader runs a team of 3 Santa Roselia and 2 Dark Fina, with enough HP/dodge to endure sextuple Ultima chained and proceed to Retaliate chain you into oblivion.

RIP Arena streak. Nevermind Noctis, Dark Fina is easily the scariest Arena unit to me if she's geared correctly.

Muku

I agree that there is something shoddy with all these gold on-banner units, they seem way rarer than they should. Btw got an Reberta too.

Dat casual Reberta announcement... LOL.

Pulling lately has been uber trash. It's so not even fun to do the free pull. I start off saying out loud "What uber trash is it today?" Then uber trash like Penelo pops out. Husband and I were bitching about it this morning.

Got a couple of Golds today on my main. One was Vanille, other was Shine. Seriously? Who does someone have to kill to get fucking on banner units now?

Edit: On a really good note, I finished my first manual (non specific Trust Moogle) TM today on my Alt. Got Dual Wield. And was surprised to see I'd been waiting on a 5% for a while since my other Zidane is at 30% LOL. Not sure what to work on next, but my Delita traded up the Second Knife for full fledged DW. He's running around like a boss now. Gave Knife to Setzer.

Kettch

I think you guys are just expecting too much out of the banner gold rate. It's 1 out of every 4 golds, and 1 out of about 21 pulls.

Overall, I think I'm pretty lucky getting most of them with dailies, even if I have to burn 40 tickets to get it sometimes.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
1 out of 5 are expected to be Gold. 19%.

I believe to get the banner, they said the average is around 25-26 pulls for the banner Yellow.

Muku

I think you guys are just expecting too much out of the banner gold rate. It's 1 out of every 4 golds, and 1 out of about 21 pulls.

Overall, I think I'm pretty lucky getting most of them with dailies, even if I have to burn 40 tickets to get it sometimes.

In all honesty, I think it's broken. I used to be able to get it at least it on banner. Now it's everything but the banner unit, no matter how many resources I've spent on the damn banner. I spent a bunch of ticket this morning and feel bad. If I know the uber trash I was going to get, I wouldn't bother.

But it goes beyond that. I felt like I used to get useful blues, but now we're back to uber trash blues.

Doctor_No

Reberta's Mystic Thrust is basically an AOE Divine Ruination, she chains with herself, but it requires the proper elemental weapon. In the future there will be a 3* Dragoon named Ryunan with a strong ice spear TM (Norther Lights).

sJEhuDN.gif

I did this one without a macro. Unfortunately everyone dies with just the Breath move, it would have been nice to see multiples of them chain.
XrmSnJQ.gif

Also, What spark Chain with 3 Rebertas look like
iJOB0zs.gif

desverger

Question about the Beasts of the Dark trial:

Ifrit is dead on turn 1. Siren spent a turn buffing and healing. I pushed her below 70% on my 2nd turn, so she spent another turn buffing ("It seems to be humming"), and is preparing for Ultimate Voice.

What happens if I push her below 50% on *this* turn? Does she go nuts, so should I always spend 2 turns between the thresholds?

Syntsui

Reberta's Mystic Thrust is basically an AOE Divine Ruination, she chains with herself, but it requires the proper elemental weapon. In the future there will be a 3* Dragoon named Ryunan with a strong ice spear TM (Norther Lights).

sJEhuDN.gif

I did this one without a macro. Unfortunately everyone dies with just the Breath move, it would have been nice to see multiples of them chain.
XrmSnJQ.gif

Also, What spark Chain with 3 Rebertas look like
iJOB0zs.gif

This is delicious, I`m glad I pulled her. I hope people keep her shared for a while.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Right, the on-banner gold rate is 1/4th of that though. 4.75%.

Misread, opp.s

I wouldn't worry about chasing every gold too. Over time, you seem to end up with them anyways.

The only current ones I don't have are Sezter, Sozhe, and Zyrus. Prior to spending money on Orlandu, I had all but Agrias and Mercedes.

Save it for the game changes like Tilith. Even Rikku, I wouldn't stress about.

Got a zyrus so that will be 3 uses for moogles. Though I only have 1 Jain, should I keep pulling for a second gungnir or is one enough

I've got 3 firion a but equip h armor is rarer than any other moogle for me

Syntsui

Misread, opp.s

I wouldn't worry about chasing every gold too. Over time, you seem to end up with them anyways.

The only current ones I don't have are Sezter, Sozhe, and Zyrus. Prior to spending money on Orlandu, I had all but Agrias and Mercedes.

Save it for the game changes like Tilith. Even Rikku, I wouldn't stress about.
People need to chase Zyrus before the raid is gone for the free 107 MAG rod though.

Chinner

Banned
Dat casual Reberta announcement... LOL.

Pulling lately has been uber trash. It's so not even fun to do the free pull. I start off saying out loud "What uber trash is it today?" Then uber trash like Penelo pops out. Husband and I were bitching about it this morning.

Got a couple of Golds today on my main. One was Vanille, other was Shine. Seriously? Who does someone have to kill to get fucking on banner units now?

Edit: On a really good note, I finished my first manual (non specific Trust Moogle) TM today on my Alt. Got Dual Wield. And was surprised to see I'd been waiting on a 5% for a while since my other Zidane is at 30% LOL. Not sure what to work on next, but my Delita traded up the Second Knife for full fledged DW. He's running around like a boss now. Gave Knife to Setzer.
Just pulled penelo due to this post.

Don't worry, my pull luck has been awful since February onwards.

Kettch

Nice to hear that Reberta has a potential use. Not sure how practical it's going to be though, since there's no way I'm pulling a second and it'll be really tough to find compatible friend units.

Muku

Just pulled penelo due to this post.

Don't worry, my pull luck has been awful since February onwards.

You're welcome? ;) LOL sadly one of my pulls this morning was Trash-elo as well, which is why she was on my brain at the time.

My luck has been awful since start of year for most part. Even more disheartened on my alt, since my one and only rainbow pull since starting it (disregarding initial pulls) has been Ace. :| And I didn't even want his ass. My initial pulls there were Delita (okay) and trash troll Gaffgarion. I only go on in hopes of that when my luck turns there, it'll be awesome. But who am I kidding, I'm going to have most badass Delita at end of it all to show, because he'll still be the only one I have.

My main has had better luck, but in all honesty, I had to pull hard and burn almost all my resources to be granted Orlandu. (Which was totally worth it, because that's what I saved them for.) But I can't even just get random love there. Still want a Noctis. ;_;

Chinner

Banned
You're welcome? ;) LOL sadly one of my pulls this morning was Trash-elo as well, which is why she was on my brain at the time.

My luck has been awful since start of year for most part. Even more disheartened on my alt, since my one and only rainbow pull since starting it (disregarding initial pulls) has been Ace. :| And I didn't even want his ass. My initial pulls there were Delita (okay) and trash troll Gaffgarion. I only go on in hopes of that when my luck turns there, it'll be awesome. But who am I kidding, I'm going to have most badass Delita at end of it all to show, because he'll still be the only one I have.

My main has had better luck, but in all honesty, I had to pull hard and burn almost all my resources to be granted Orlandu. (Which was totally worth it, because that's what I saved them for.) But I can't even just get random love there. Still want a Noctis. ;_;

I pulled Lighting during the Orlandu banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom