• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have my current TM team done tomorrow. Double Aileen, a LnA, 6th Quick Assault and I finished a Monster BP today. After that it's full on Cryst farming. My goal is 2 Dark Fina Ultima upgrades, and to have Ramza ready day 1. Will hoard for other future stuff.

I should also have enough TM Moogles to get Rikku and Tidus TMs instantly which is great.

Muku

Main -

Free: Faris
1/2: Kain (okay, I'll keep an extra in case for TM Moogles)

Alt -

Free: Medius (two days in a row... one more and tic tac toe)
1/2: Sabin
Ticket from Daily: Locke

Yeah, that's about how pulling has been going last while.

Doctor_No

Should have my current TM team done tomorrow. Double Aileen, a LnA, 6th Quick Assault and I finished a Monster BP today. After that it's full on Cryst farming. My goal is 2 Dark Fina Ultima upgrades, and to have Ramza ready day 1. Will hoard for other future stuff.

I should also have enough TM Moogles to get Rikku and Tidus TMs instantly which is great.

Very nice!

I'm personally really looking for the Delita enhancements, that helm/armor break would really be a force multiplier for a lot of the combo physical/magical chain attackers. But these ability enhancements are such a daunting task. I'm not looking forward to the future when we have to upgrade multiples of them.

What do I do with these trust moogles? I've got a bunch and I'm pretty sure I know What they're supposed to do but all my characters are the wrong trust?

You can either keep them in hopes of getting the units, or you can sell them.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Bit of a close call on leveling up and wasting Arena/Raid orbs.

vxR4tHa.png

What do I do with these trust moogles? I've got a bunch and I'm pretty sure I know What they're supposed to do but all my characters are the wrong trust?

There are generic trust moogles that raise the trust % of any units and then ones that raise the % of specific units, when fed through "enhance". Feeding a unit of the same name to another also raises it by 5% plus whatever the trust % of the one being fed is.

If you had moogles for specific Trust Masteries, you can sort your units by "trust mastery name" to see if you have any matches. If not, check to see if it's a good mastery on the link below and decide whether or not to hold onto it in hopes that you eventually get the unit or sell it.

Getting 100% trust unlocks the unit's Trust Mastery, which then gives you either a piece of equipment or ability materia. These are usually the best items offered in the game. Due to the scarcity of trust moogles, some players grind the first stage of the story (earth shrine) which costs 1 energy, with a team of five units they want to raise the Trust Mastery of - usually via a macro. Everytime you complete a stage there's a 10% chance of your trust mastery increasing .1%. So running Earth Shrine 100 times means an average of +1%, which for a five unit team is +5% overall.

Here's a ranking of Trust Masteries on the wiki:
http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Trust_Master_Reward

Free pull: Freya

Game, you were so close. Try again.

Half off: ExDeath

I swear I keep getting these.

Tried one ticket: Russell

4* max should be outlawed from these draws.

Syntsui

Damn, I've been sleeping on Zyrus TM. I was farming Arc's Rod for days and now is the perfect time to get an easy powerful rod with all these free moogles.

With that in mind I decided that it's not a bad idea to do an 11 pull, so I did it.... got three gold crystals!!! No Zyrus :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I agree that there is something shoddy with all these gold on-banner units, they seem way rarer than they should. Btw got an Reberta too.

c-murph

This bugs me. Not that you got all those T4 crysts, but that you have likely the correct naming system for the crysts and not the abomination the English version does.

French: Alcryst --> Supercryst --> Megacryst --> Gigacryst --> Ultracryst (makes sense!)

English: Alcryst --> Milcryst --> Heavycryst --> Giantcryst --> Purecryst (someone was drunk?)

I'm sure if enough people on reddit bitch about it, it'll be changed.

Damn, I've been sleeping on Zyrus TM. I was farming Arc's Rod for days and now is the perfect time to get an easy powerful rod with all these free moogles.

With that in mind I decided that it's not a bad idea to do an 11 pull, so I did it.... got three gold crystals!!! No Zyrus :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I agree that there is something shoddy with all these gold on-banner units, they seem way rarer than they should. Btw got an Reberta too.

Pretty much what I was thinking. I have one Zyrus right now. Probably could try and get a second. I'm sure to 100+ magic Rods might come in handy.

Syntsui

Btw lmao. So casual.

I'm kinda conflicted right now, I didn't really want nor need her, but at least she has some good skills that should come in handy in specific situations.

I really wanted Zyrus though, I have like 12 of his Moogles taking my space and it's a fraking good TM so I can't delete them >.>

Alkez

I'm kinda conflicted right now, I didn't really want nor need her, but at least she has some good skills that should come in handy in specific situations.

I really wanted Zyrus though, I have like 12 of his Moogles taking my space and it's a fraking good TM so I can't delete them >.>

At the very least her spear is amazing. The equivalent TM to spear mastery is still a few months off though.

Yeah this is why I haven't spent my raid coins yet. I want to but I don't want to keep expanding my slots just for moogles.

Valentus

Very Nice.

I will buff Luneth the fuck out of it.

The Third generation of warriors of light needs more love.

After Luneth i can finally make my Monster Mercedes.

But im hoping to see your finas ready.

Celegus

At the very least her spear is amazing. The equivalent TM to spear mastery is still a few months off though.

Yeah this is why I haven't spent my raid coins yet. I want to but I don't want to keep expanding my slots just for moogles.

Same, I have 50k coins but haven't used a single one yet because my tickets just keep turning into garbage.

Is it just bad luck or are pulls on this banner trash? Whether it be the free pull, daily or my tickets I keep getting Shadows, Freya and the only one who makes sense considering the banner, Kain.

It's kind of crazy how all I'm getting a bunch of 4* max units right now. Kain is 5* but he's massively outdated.

Edit - Daily prize gave a ticket and of course I used it.... got Penelo.

This is disheartening, seriously. Wtf is up with the garbage units showing up one after another?

I blame myself because I was supposed to save these tickets for Rikku and I blew them all trying to get this banners 4* because of all of these Moogles, but 2 dailies, 2 freebies and 11 tickets later? All trash.

Doctor_No

I've been testing her out, and her skilset is very versatile. I'm slowly warming up to her outside of her Crimson Death jump combo potential.

The fact she has AOE -50% elemental resistance debuff attack for fire, ice, and thunder gives her a lot of options. I've found her Breath moves synergize well with Noctis' Flask moves and AOE mage spells.

Her Recovery Jump is like Noctis' Point-Warp, and she has built in refresh/heal and 20% elemental resistance to fire, ice, thunder; making her tanky and self-sufficient.

And her TM is amazing, its the strongest non-elemental spear in the game (even in JP so far) and the overall strongest non-elemental weapon in GL, and the second strongest spear after Aileen's Artisian, and you won't need to farm TMs due to this event.

Celegus

Is it just bad luck or are pulls on this banner trash? Whether it be the free pull, daily or my tickets I keep getting Shadows, Freya and the only one who makes sense considering the banner, Kain.

It's kind of crazy how all I'm getting a bunch of 4* max units right now. Kain is 5* but he's massively outdated.

Edit - Daily prize gave a ticket and of course I used it.... got Penelo.

This is disheartening, seriously. Wtf is up with the garbage units showing up one after another?

I blame myself because I was supposed to save these tickets for Rikku and I blew them all trying to get this banners 4* because of all of these Moogles, but 2 dailies, 2 freebies and 11 tickets later? All trash.

Nah this is the norm... you got really lucky when you started I think.

Nah this is the norm... you got really lucky when you started I think.

Nah, I started by accepting someone's extra account here that has Vaan. Before I took it I did like 100+ rerolls with no top tier units at that time. :)

My luck was trash for a long time after starting, up until I pulled a Ramza. My luck really took off though within a 2-3 week period when I somehow pulled Olive, then two weeks later got 2x Orlandeau in 9 pulls.

So I really can't complain. I've had (4) 5* pulls to date and those were the ones mentioned above. It was like a perfect storm of units. If I get a Rikku in basically set for the next year and could stop pulling. As F2P I'm actually blessed right now.

Now I get shit luck, but I'm okay with it even if it sucks.

Didn't mean to seem like bragging but I guess I just did. :p

Thanks for the tips guys. Sorting by trust was a life saver, I'd have been there forever otherwise. By the way what are all the bahamut mats you get with the summons used for? It seems really generous with them.

Thanks for the tips guys. Sorting by trust was a life saver, I'd have been there forever otherwise. By the way what are all the bahamut mats you get with the summons used for? It seems really generous with them.

Haven't used them yet but I'm guessing they are for the recipes you gain as rewards from accumulating Raid points.

SeanTSC

You need a bunch for the recipes that you get from individual milestones in raid points. You need like 50-70 of each + 1 unique item that you get from raid points per thing. It's pretty easy to make all 4 and once you have enough for all 4, or just those you want, you can safely throw them away.

condigy

Got 7 spots open,feel free to add me. Sadly had to remove some Gaffers who were inactive for 50days .

584,157,185 ( 584157185 for copy pasta)
Pretty decent orlandeau as main, ign: condigy

Rixa

Just casually leaving this to here.

Screenshot_20170513-233342.png

Gumi knows I need stuff, Soul Eater takes
12x T4 Power
4x T5 Power

Now to sleep :)

Xion86

Just casually leaving this to here.

Gumi knows I need stuff, Soul Eater takes
12x T4 Power
4x T5 Power

Now to sleep :)

Your luck is keeping up! Goodnight :)

So I decided I'm defiantly going to try one 11 pull tomorrow for fun and see what happens. Not done one since the Orlandeau banner.

Celegus

Few more tickets, another troll gold Vanille! What is with these FF XIII golds? Gotten far more Snow/Vanille/Hope than anyone else by far.

Syntsui

Just to make sure, we can still get Zyrus after the event right?

This might not matter that much as I need to get him before the raid coin pool goes away >.>

Pejo

What was your full team if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry I'm a bit late. I ran Y'shtola, Refia, Noctis, Olive, and your Marie.

Noctis and Olive were decked out in dragon killer/Syldra's protection/Odin. Y'sh and Refia both were around 400+ SPR.

No particular reason I went Olive over any other DD though. I'd have used Reberta but she's still hovering in the mid-50s level.

Xion86

How long does the raid stay open? I wanna get the summon tickets if there's time.

It says 05/26 08:59 if you click on the Raid and look at each difficulty. Still got plenty of time.

I'm away on holiday to the US from 17th to 30th, so glad I know there won't be another event at the same time (I hope??). I'll still be active as I'll go online whenever I can to use up Orbs (apart from during flight and any traveling I guess). Staying with family so I'm sure they have WiFi :).

So who did you all spend your King Burst Pot on then? Was Noctis for me as Cecil is already maxed.

Celegus

Dozen more tickets finally got me a Zyrus! Along with Vanille #2 of the day and a second Sozhe, so at least the golds were coming in for once.

jnWake

My blue streak continues with 3 more blue pulls today. I hope it ends soon otherwise it'll be 2 banners full of blue units... DKC cursed me.

Pejo

Free daily got me a Leon, not bad at all. I also took some time this afternoon to get caught up on story. Man was I behind. Landing Reberta has re-energized my drive to TM farm, so I'll be doing a few refreshes to see if I can get a jump start on some of the more important TMs I still have to farm.

Here's my Reberta build that isn't going to take anything away from my BiS Noctis:

Reberta 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Demon Scythe +120ATK+Dark Element
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK+Dark Element
Head: Imperial Helm +18ATK+15DEF+15%Fire
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Wisdom +30%ATK +HP +20%
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +HP +20%
Ability 4: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword+20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Titan HP:6000 MP:2000 ATK:5300 DEF:4000 MAG:1800 SPR:3200
Total Stats: HP: 7593 MP: 223 ATK: 924 DEF: 285 MAG: 161 SPR: 169

I can put her own TM on her for a little boost of attack, but I'm really aiming for a dark build for when DKC gets his enhancements. She's going to be a beast.

Syntsui

Bahamut so weak that he gets destroyed even by resisted attacks.

Edit: GOT ZYRUS ON THE DAILY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom