• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Bracer No.1 Get!
Arsha's Talisman No.2 Get!

Action No.4 is sitting around 44.8%.
Gunna be starting two Black Cowls for No.4, Quick Assault No.5, and Ignorance No.2.

Camwi

Just went through the entire GAF friends list. About a third of the requests went through, a third had already added me, and a third had full friends lists.

Bringing this to the new page since I really wanna get these done.

Many of us do............

I really should have done this a while ago then. So which unit's can cheese him like that? Could I possibly borrow 1 with a brief run down of how they cheese him?

Lastly are Beasts of the Dark easy enough to solo too? I should really get blade mastery off them if it's possible.

Rokuren

Yeah, that's the flaw of the list. Also, I don't think it's pruned of inactives but I think you can check that when you're sending the invite.

I cleared out some spots feel free to shoot me an invite if you end up with some space Camwi or anyone else.

Broseybrose

Nice, got my original raid ranking back, and then some... was at 60k before the bots, am now at 49k. I didnt do any refreshes but I have been using up every orb I can.

350 186 594

Just bought 5 slots for newbs and anyone else who isnt on my list yet. Have GAF in msg!

Running 858ATK Noctis with Dragon Killer materia.

Also have a shiny brand new Aileen. Still working on her TM.

Valentus

Wait... you have a unit that can solo that? Cause that blade and materia are on my Orlandeau shopping list.

Could I borrow her too? Not sure if I have you added but my ID is 959 592 534.

Just went through the entire GAF friends list. About a third of the requests went through, a third had already added me, and a third had full friends lists.

Added both

The Lightning is Setup.

Just need to:

- Go to vortex
- Go to chamber of fallen
- Go to Gilgamesh Offensive
- Select my lightning as friend
- Start trial with a party of 5 or less units (included my lightning)

- Press auto in the battle
- Wait 1 hour (no kidding)
- Dont use any item never

Get your Genji Blade, ATK+30% Materia, Bushido Freedom Materia.

The only thing i ask: Lets us know here when you are done with the trial so i can switch my lightning to another unit.

Enjoy!

Celegus

New story stuff is getting pretty interesting! I feel like I need a recap though, have a terrible memory for stuff like this so it's hard to remember who's who and what's what when we only get a little chunk every month-ish.

Just checked my raid ranking, high 11,000s. RIP 10k tier!

Added both

The Lightning is Setup.

Just need to:

- Go to vortex

The only thing i ask: Lets us know here when you are done with the trial so i can switch my lightning to another unit.

Enjoy!

It's seriously that easy?! I'm running it right now so I'll let you know as soon as it's done. I was gonna ask if the build would work on Beasts of the Dark but realized the blade mastery is tied to no KO's. XD

These two abilities should put me a lot closer to just using the Orlandeau cheese on them though. Thanks a bunch dude! He's over 10% down so far anyway!

Camwi

Added both

The Lightning is Setup.

Just need to:

- Go to vortex

Enjoy!

That's absolutely incredible that it's so easy with the right setup. I just refilled my NRG so that I could start the run. I'll let you know when it's finished.

Kouriozan

It's fun seeing Reddit complaining about GL being "inferior" somehow, then I'm watching JP players playing on GL and they are pretty excited about our exclusive units/skills/events. (like him)

Some google translate from this video (yeah he gets Rem on a daily)

in the GL version, there is a limited system of OG characters as well as limited abilities of OG characters, but there is a mysterious system where MP consumption and the notes do not remember the zero distance shift break in reverse but there is a particularly difficulty from the main house It is interesting because it is high - ~ ♪ Come try by all means ~ ☆ w

Edit : watching his older GL video and he got both DKCecil and Noctis on FFTactics part 2 dailies, damn that luck is unreal.
Edit 2 : even Ramza on another daily WTF

Lyrian

New story stuff is getting pretty interesting! I feel like I need a recap though, have a terrible memory for stuff like this so it's hard to remember who's who and what's what when we only get a little chunk every month-ish.

That freeze frame this time around when Lid smacks the crap out of Jake for being an ass.

So good. Even better that they made sprites for Lid smacking Jake with her hammer and Jake being bodied. :)

Celegus

That freeze frame this time around when Lid smacks the crap out of Jake for being an ass.

So good. Even better that they made sprites for Lid smacking Jake with her hammer and Jake being bodied. :)

So happy they take every opportunity to insult and/or beat the tar out of him. Such a dumb JRPG cliche to have the creepy guy that flirts with anything that moves but nobody ever puts him in his place.

Its up. Please "hurry", you have 14h time to do it before trial is gone.
Thanks!
t532w9c.png

Post-Megaflare
I made an inferior clone of your Firion and was able to pull it off.

Unfortunately, I mistimed the Odin cast at the end and didn't get credit for it. I did the recommended method of queue up attacks, hit summon first and then hit attack as soon as the cutscene ends. No dice. :( Gonna give it another go in 3 hours (that's when friends refresh, right?) and see if I get lucky. If not, then at least I got 500 lapis and all of the other rewards.

Syntsui

I can't get past 11k rank and I don't want to waste lapis in this shit :(

I thought people would not bother anymore but it got really competitive.

across

I can't get past 11k rank and I don't want to waste lapis in this shit :(

I thought people would not bother anymore but it got really competitive.

I'm back in the 10k-30k bracket, hovering around 13k, which is good enough for me. I'm not going to burn lapis for a possible ticket. The raid is just a source of rank EXP for me now.

Lyrian

~14k here.

It's not worth it to burn multiple refreshes for a single 3* ticket.

Because the moment you do, everyone else will as well to reclaim that extra ticket that they would be "losing", rendering your refresh completely moot.

Now, if it was the difference between the 1% moogle and the 5% moogle, there might be a slight argument for a refresh. But that isn't the case here.

tuffymon

I was 13k, ranked up and used all my orb, went up to 12k, yeah not worth it to refresh, even more if some will rush the last hour.

There's definitely patches of people, after using 4 orbs I can go from 8k to 6k, and when I have 4 orbs again... back to 8k >.>;

Tonight is the last night though right? Only a few more hours of our free xp and all right?

greyshark

~14k here.

It's not worth it to burn multiple refreshes for a single 3* ticket.

Because the moment you do, everyone else will as well to reclaim that extra ticket that they would be "losing", rendering your refresh completely moot.

Now, if it was the difference between the 1% moogle and the 5% moogle, there might be a slight argument for a refresh. But that isn't the case here.

I was just outside the 30k rank and refreshed once to get to 28k. 100 lapis is worth it to me for the upgraded moogle.

Emilbus

Hey guys, relatively new player here (21 days). My brother kept bugging me to give the game a try. Said I'd enjoy it more than Fire Emblem Heroes (my first gacha game) and he was right. I don't know if it's always like this but there is so many things to do. I want to advance through the story but then this Mog King event popped up so all my energy is going into farming Phantoma. My team so far:

6* Aileen
5* WoL
6* Luka (although I just got Refia so might switch to her later)
6* Setzer
6* Firion

Managed to awaken all my guys to 6* thanks to this event. My ID is 030 430 843.

Muku

Hey guys, relatively new player here (21 days). My brother kept bugging me to give the game a try. Said I'd enjoy it more than Fire Emblem Heroes (my first gacha game) and he was right. I don't know if it's always like this but there is so many things to do. I want to advance through the story but then this Mog King event popped up so all my energy is going into farming Phantoma. My team so far:

6* Aileen
5* WoL
6* Setzer
6* Firion

Just did a little list cleaning for ya. :) Also, welcome!!!

Broseybrose

6* Aileen
5* WoL
6* Setzer
6* Firion

FR sent. Great team btw!

Muku

Also thank you for winning Penguins now I can go to bed

Haha! Yes! Got home after an evening walk and my husband was like "They won!!"

I'm bitter they beat the Caps, but since they beat my team they have to go all the way or gtfo. Hope Preds go doooown.

Rixa

I tried it for fun...man it almost felt like cheating...

Thanks to Rixa and his Firion.

I managed to finally win that battle.

Thanks!

I made an inferior clone of your Firion and was able to pull it off.

Unfortunately, I mistimed the Odin cast at the end and didn't get credit for it. I did the recommended method of queue up attacks, hit summon first and then hit attack as soon as the cutscene ends. No dice. :( Gonna give it another go in 3 hours (that's when friends refresh, right?) and see if I get lucky. If not, then at least I got 500 lapis and all of the other rewards.

Glad that I could help :).

Raid rank when 5/5 orbs 36500
Raid rank when 0/5 orbs 35366

Glad that it doesn't make any difference for me to have 1% or 5% moogle.
Prolly going back to TM farming when Monday hits.

Muku

VICTORY! :D

As for the raid: 32,288. If there was an extra ticket along with the 1% -> 5% moogle upgrade, I would do some refreshes. As is, I think I'd be better off saving my lapis and not refreshing.

Congrats!!

I wish they'd keep the 1% Moogle. Either give me another ticket or something. 1% are such a waste of space. I need 5 or 10. But yeah, last checked I was 32,500 on the dot. Ugh.

Lucreto

Couldn't break out of the 100k on the raid and no time to try again before the trial ends in an hour.

I wanted Reberta and used all 20 tickets got the others at least twice. I got Exdeath which would be a good Vivi replacement.

I am going to save up a few tickets for the Rikku event and the anniversary event now. I am going to focus on getting the blue orbs now and get the tickets there.

Added both

The Lightning is Setup.

Just need to:

- Go to vortex

Enjoy!

Going to try this tonight. My ID is 805,240,537.

windfish

do I still get the rewards if I start the bahamuth battle but finish after it ended?
currently refreshing my FL in wait for a Firion friend

Added both

The Lightning is Setup.

Just need to:

- Go to vortex

Enjoy!

Thanks for this, Val. I beat Gilga ages ago, but did so with a full team. Running it now to get the ATK +30%. ^__^

Syntsui

Final raid stats:
Position, around 11,700th
Total points, around 6,2m
Maximun damage in one turn, around 11m

Sadly I won't get the 10k rewards, but at least I didn't waste lapis on it. Now I'll focus entirely on Zero event and try to get 6 more Gyancrysts in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom