• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
Yeah Ramza is really good. I pulled my first one the day after he was put into the game.

Dupe rainbows are, in some ways, more frustrating than no rainbows. Well, questionable dupe rainbows like a second Ramza. You go, 'Why the fuck weren't you the banner unit?', followed by, 'Why the fuck, if you were off-banner, couldn't you be one of the 10 5* bases I don't have?' followed by 'Why the fuck, if you were an off-banner unit I had already pulled, couldn't you be a valuable dupe like Gilgamesh?'

This is what I was referring to earlier when I was talking about getting stitched up by RNG, though. It just happens.

oh, didnt realise this was your second. at least hes got a good tm.

Dupes scare the shit out of me, really wouldn't want to pull a second lightning.

Kouriozan

There is going to be a lot of raids, too.
Final Fantasy XI
Mog King boss
(Monster Hunter we won't get so GL exclusive)
FF XIV Titan
FF XIV Garuda

Forgot the Nier Automata raid collab.
So we will probably switch to one raid per month now, with the rumored Titan for FF XIV Stormblood release.

Visceir

Serious question.

Why is your Wilhelm not locked?

Got him before the auto-lock feature was in game, I think. Never really was all too concerned with accidentally selling/fusing an unit.

So, serious question. What makes Ace good? I assume he is decent anyway. Anytime I've used him, I've been less than thrilled at his performance. Of course, gave him Draco Spike earlier today and haven't tested him out since. But what are his good moves? I imagine he isn't going to hit as hard as some other mages.

His enhancements are what make him truly shine with top tier imperil and mp regen, chains, and good dmg, but prior to that, this is just my personal interest in Ace -- he has an LB that is affected by killers/weapon element and deals 800% dmg, with his LB fill rate boost you could probably fill his LB every turn and just spam that. Probably not worth the effort though.

Niahak

Did daily and a a ticket hoping for Wilhelm or Abel.

Daily -> Abel (awesome, want his TM for Setzer)
Ticket -> Gold -> Rainbow -> T.G. Cid.

Well, think it's time to stop pulling. Can't get much better than that.

Good thing I held on to 100K raid coins, time to sell a bunch of moogles.

Xion86

Finally back at home from holiday tomorrow! Been doing as much of the Raid as and when I can, but not started The Empire of Light and Dark yet. Missed out on a lot of TM farming but probably saved myself a lot of lapis too :).

Might be able to grab one Purecryst from the event before it ends...but trying to decide which one I want (probably Guard for Warrior of Light now I think about it). So far I grabbed the following from King Mog (only had 2 Sice until today for the bonus):

Defender's Daggers, Lamia's Scythe, Magnati, 1 Azure Helm, 1 Azure Armor, Multitask, Siphon Delta, Y-Potions, Mega Ethers, Elixers, Metal Ginantuars, Fine Alcrysts, Star Quartz, cheaper Awakening materials, and Summon Tickets. Will skip the Trust Moogles this time to grab one Purecryst.

Today's Daily was my third Sice.

Muku

Thank you for the info on Ace guys. I'm now wondering after I get Delita his Excal if I should work on a second DW for him to try to actually incorporate him into my group. Usually only use him when I need mages.

Any idea when his enhancements might drop ?

Main Daily: Trey. Someone please kill FFT0.

Edit: Crap I just can't give up.. used two tickets:

1: Jean (okay didn't have here but meh)
2: Luna (fml)

That sweet 5% Moogle this morning. 80.3% on Excal. Gimme gimme gimme.

Rixa

Makes sense

the ones they added were pretty weak for JP so it makes sense that we get them early

I better pull something shit that is worth enough for my King Cactuars, got over 50 em in inventory. Spend 500 Lapis to unit inventory, moogles & cactuars everywhere 361/375 now.

Broseybrose

Dude, after almost a year of playing this game, the rainbows are getting more and more frequent for me.

Daily was Edge so I used a ticket. Gold > Rainbow > Marie! Another incredibly useful unit!

So now thats Noctis x2, Aileen, and Marie. Oh that Rainbow Robe. Im gonna have to start TM farming HARD.

Awesome!

Still dont have any of these banner units yet though...

I better pull something shit that is worth enough for my King Cactuars, got over 50 em in inventory. Spend 500 Lapis to unit inventory, moogles & cactuars everywhere 361/375 now.

This is what I was thinking, I needed a unit to use all these King Cactaurs on!

Broseybrose

I'm 100% F2P and got super lucky by nabbing Noctis near the end of his initial banner last year. However, I have yet to get another 5* character. I doubt it will ever happen at this point. :/

Itll happen. It just takes patience and persistence. I went through the first 8 months with only one base 5*. In the past 2 months Ive pulled 3 more. Its just RNG.

Celegus

Dude, after almost a year of playing this game, the rainbows are getting more and more frequent for me.

Daily was Edge so I used a ticket. Gold > Rainbow > Marie! Another incredibly useful unit!

So now thats Noctis x2, Aileen, and Marie. Oh that Rainbow Robe. Im gonna have to start TM farming HARD.

Awesome!

Still dont have any of these banner units yet though...

This is what I was thinking, I needed a unit to use all these King Cactaurs on!

Congrats!! Like you said the other day, quality over quantity and it happened again! Marie is such a life saver, you're definitely gonna get a lot of use out of her.

robotuw

Random though, but what's the one rainbow here you want but don't currently have?

lol, asked the same thing yesterday.

If Gumi decide to give people one 5* base of their choice for the anniversary
this will never, ever happen
Who would you want, and how much lapis would you pay to get them?

I'd want Olive. She's pretty easy to equip and I need a finisher way more than another chainer. I'd pay...10k, maybe 15k to get her guaranteed. Mostly F2P so that's about all I can afford. I'd be willing to pay more if I didn't already have a pretty solid team.

Dandte

It was me and about 450 SPR, but that's not accounting for each units' auto-refresh ability, so 400 SPR will be good enough.
Let me calculate it quickly...

EDIT : with 400 SPR Ramza would heal about 50 MP per turn, it's largely enough.
300 would heal ~44 MP per turn.

Fully potted :
((300 SPR + 149 (100% SPR of his song)) / 2) * 0.5 mod + 20 = 132.25 on 3 turns -> 44 MP per turns
That's not even counting the MAG stat (it's 10% of the mag stat for healing calculation)

Thank you! I thought you posted it before but after my dilemma with tuffy and his ling i didn't wanted to make a gaffe haha.

I went on a trip and looks like i missed a lot. Second FF XIV Raid? Awesome. After the current event and the monthly arena Moogle my Aileen should be at 100%. Hopefully she will be helpful. Though it looks like Wilhelm is a tough one to beat and get my hands on the moogle.

Random though, but what's the one rainbow here you want but don't currently have?

Honestly... none (yet). Once I started looking at marginal upgrades, I realized that whiffing on everything since Orlandu was completely fine. I think you and me both are more looking forward to WoL 6* than anything else.

(Definitely Cloud, though. Or Sage Sakura.)

Muku

lol, asked the same thing yesterday.

LOL nice. Yesterday was a work blur. So I missed everything. Too tired to catch up, haha.

Tidus would be cool once he comes out. I think my want is Noctis still. ;_;

I'm saving tickets...but not sure what banner to use them on.

Nikokuno

Shine #1 and #2 done, Yun sitting at 865 ATK, far from my debut, the difference is phenomenal. Never though I'll break the 800 limit when I started, even more when I land on GAF with huge amount of freaky unit.

Now time to work on my second DW, 5 Jidane, will be easy. Still have 3 left for a third one.

Kouriozan

Speaking of that, tomorrow will be my first year of playing this game daily

FizgXra.png

Where's our loyalty program? :p

robotuw

I'm running out of characters to give atk pots to. They used to be so precious but now I've gotten so many I just finished maxing WoL's atk. HP pots are the only ones still in short supply.

So, once I get my Excalibur done, I'm trying to figure out what to work on next. I want to boost up my Orlandu's attack.

Another vote for Blade Mastery. It'll give you the biggest boost. Maybe bracer after that and black cowl after that. Sakurafubuki is eclipsed by genji blade, which you can get for free right now if you let Valentus carry you.

Muku

I'm running out of characters to give atk pots to. They used to be so precious but now I've gotten so many I just finished maxing WoL's atk. HP pots are the only ones still in short supply.

I'm the same way. Except in my case there are only a small handful worth giving these pots too... ;_; Glad to know it's just not me complaining about lack of HP pots haha. That or the HP pots give far too little.

So, once I get my Excalibur done, I'm trying to figure out what to work on next. I want to boost up my Orlandu's attack. I have the following available to work on:

Black Cowl
Bracer
Sakurafubuki
Blade Mastery

Obviously I have way more, but I don't know what Orlandu would get the most out of to be honest. If there's anything you think I could get better use out of, let me know. Only Rainbows I have are: Luneth, Yun, Orlandu, and White Knight Noel. So no love there.

I'm only thinking about Sakurafubuki because I don't have Genji Blade. And I really don't know how much work it would take for my group to take him. Nor am I looking forward to that fight. (TBH last trial I did was the plant for Thorn Mace, LOL.)

I'm the same way. Except in my case there are only a small handful worth giving these pots too... ;_; Glad to know it's just not me complaining about lack of HP pots haha. That or the HP pots give far too little.

Yeah HP is always the most a character can increase. I think everyone is always in need of them. I wonder why the devs didn't increase the amount the HP pots give to balance it out.

Black Cowl
Bracer
Sakurafubuki
Blade Mastery

I'd say get that Bracer next. The attack + HP benefits any attacker. Great accessory.
Then try and do the Trail for that Genji Blade. Worst case scenario one of us can make an "invincible" character for you to use.
Once you get the Genji Blade go for Blade Mastery. If you don't get the Genji Blade go for Black Cowl.
And finally if you still can't get the Genji Blade do the Sakura.

Honestly though, get that Genji Blade and go for Blade Mastery. you'll see your Orlandu sky rocket
thats my 2 cents

tuffymon

Black Cowl
Bracer
Sakurafubuki
Blade Mastery

I'm only thinking about Sakurafubuki because I don't have Genji Blade. And I really don't know how much work it would take for my group to take him. Nor am I looking forward to that fight. (TBH last trial I did was the plant for Thorn Mace, LOL.)

I'd recommend Blade Mastery if you focused on just 1. Even if you don't do Gilga's trial yet for the katana, you'll have obtained it before you finish the Tm (or ya know, find someone who can cheese the entire trial for you like Valentus)

Forgot to mention, Blade Mastery would also be a huge boost with any katana offhand, until you got either Genji or Saka, theirs the evasion one among others that could fill the role. I can't set this up due to the Star Quartz, I could buy the safety bit, but then not have a perfect dodging tank, I'd prefer to wait for the next story update which (hopefully) has the fat choco~ and buy the shield

Valentus

So, once I get my Excalibur done, I'm trying to figure out what to work on next. I want to boost up my Orlandu's attack. I have the following available to work on:

Black Cowl
Bracer
Sakurafubuki
Blade Mastery

Obviously I have way more, but I don't know what Orlandu would get the most out of to be honest. If there's anything you think I could get better use out of, let me know. Only Rainbows I have are: Luneth, Yun, Orlandu, and White Knight Noel. So no love there.

Use my lightning, auto battle, done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom