• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Wow, seriously? :O Is she 100% evade? Is she up now? Because I would go for it now. (assuming I've got the NRG right now)

It's a bit more then just 100% evade, he has the accessory on that resists Gilgas instant death attack~

c-murph you could have lightning dual wield with swordbreaker (a key item), that's another 5% and if you had a first strike materia, that's another 5%

Muku

VALENTUS!

You are the hero that GAF needs. After... god knows how long... [edit: an hour lol] I got the Genji Blade!! Thank you!!!

I almost even got the Trust Moogle, but fucked up and used it one turn too early. ;_; Ah well. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow if your Lightning is still up. I also told my husband about your Lightning and he said he's going to try to get to it later. Can't turn down that free blade. :)

Edit: So, would the next best things to get him be a Black Cowl and two Bracers after Excal?

Muku

Well, decided to abuse Valentus Lightning on alt and get Genji Blade there too. XD Got it + everything else. Managed to time Lightning's LB right this time which is awesome. Hopefully can do that tomorrow for my main. We shall see~

Replaced one of the Gungnir on Delita with the Blade. Then replaced a Follwer's Oath with the ATK +30%. Got him slightly over 600 attack now. :3 Too bad his moveset is kinda meh. But I might make a slight beast out of Delita yet. Might as well since game won't give me anything else. :)

Working on Excal there too. Before I use this moogle I'm 80% even. I guess even the Gungnir won't last long on Delita before he's using Excal + Genji Blade. (It's okay, got Firion using at least one of the Gungnir's I got from event.. and I'm not complaining. It's future weapons for future units.)

Rixa

3 Tix for me and shitton of raid coins summoned. Amount was over 500k not sure how much, maybe next time I take a note about the amount of coins.

109% worth of TM moogles, I need unit who to use them, not going to feed em to Noctises.

Nikokuno

Just get +30% and Bushido Freedom, thanks to Valentus's Lighting. Was too lazy too pass on this occasion, Gilgamesh's​ battle no really that interesting anyway...

Dandte

1% moogle and 2 tickets.

GET ON MY LEVEL

1% Moogle
2 Tickets

1 Ulrica
1 Bedile

That's what i deserve for taking vacation during the last days of the raid.

Also, i didn't saw a single bonus unit in my fl...yikes.

Should i go for the pure support chrystal or the smallers ones for Ramza? I guess the big one, then the smaller and the rest of them farming in the vortex or future story/mog king events.

Rixa

Should i go for the pure support chrystal or the smallers ones for Ramza? I guess the big one, then the smaller and the rest of them farming in the vortex or future story/mog king events.

I and others in this thread have farmed Mog King for those 30000 Phantoma costing Giancrysts.

Chinner

Banned
1% Moogle
2 Tickets

1 Ulrica
1 Bedile

That's what i deserve for taking vacation during the last days of the raid.

Also, i didn't saw a single bonus unit in my fl...yikes.

Yeah save your tickets. Save it for a better banner. My luck is pure ass so just not pulling atm

Kouriozan

There is going to be a bait banner soon for people to use their lapis/tickets before the anniversary.
Brave Frontier with that super lower Tilith drop rate is a good bet.

Doctor_No

I wonder if we're going to get Vargas for Brave Frontier, or if its going to be Elza again? If they do bring Vargas I hope they buff him, he's a behind the curve in his current state for GL. As Gumi has been really good at buffing characters I don't see why they wouldn't though.

Alkez

Got my 4 tickets and 5% moogle. Aileen is 1 monthly Arena moogle away from getting the Artisan. Up to 46 tickets now. Not particularly sure what I'm saving for though (I guess Rikku).

bonkeng

I wonder if we're going to get Vargas for Brave Frontier, or if its going to be Elza again? If they do bring Vargas I hope they buff him, he's a behind the curve in his current state for GL. As Gumi has been really good at buffing characters I don't see why they wouldn't though.

You're right about Vargas. He's already obsolete here on GL. He is fire based, but no fire imperil. His hardest hitting attack is exactly like Greg's, but fire based.

We already got Fryevia, Olive, Yun, Roberta, Aileen and Orlandu. All are significantly better than Vargas.

And it's already a given that Elza will get her enhancements on bf banner part 2. So Vargas will most likely get buffed on his release, otherwise he will be Delita 2.0.

Kouriozan

Exactly one year ago :
Rerolling is taking more time than expected, so far I got 4 Maria and 3 Penelo and one of each were my only 4 stars so far, no 5 stars yet. Still got none of the best roll list on Reddit.
Thankfully I have still a lot of time before serious events drop.

EDIT : YES! Complaining on GAF somehow works. <3

eYhj6oO.jpg

Looks like he's strong even currently in JP.

2P6UflJ.png

The good times when Exdeath was THE future proof unit to get in soft launch, also the talks on Reddit was "future proof! future proof!"
We were stuck with the first continent, grinding either Ifrit second fight for rank exp or Fire Shrine exploration for those precious Fire Magicites :')

And of course cheesing (or trying to) White Dragon with OP poison effect and paralysis otherwise we would die in a few rounds, Anastasis was my only healer with Cura but it took a while to get him so Fran was my healer lol

j1toNvbl.jpg

Let's go for another good year of Brave Exvius! :D

Exactly one year ago :

The good times when Exdeath was THE future proof unit to get in soft launch, also the talks on Reddit was "future proof! future proof!"
We were stuck with the first continent, grinding either Ifrit second fight for rank exp or Fire Shrine exploration for those precious Fire Magicites :')

And of course cheesing (or trying to) White Dragon with OP poison effect and paralysis otherwise we would die in a few rounds, Anastasis was my only healer with Cura but it took a while to get him so Fran was my healer lol

j1toNvbl.jpg

Ha-ha feels like so long ago. The White Dragon was hell if that poison/paralyze did not land. Good times.

329 days logged in for me.

bonkeng

Exactly one year ago :

j1toNvbl.jpg

The good old days.

Imo, the first broken unit is Vaan. Fullbreak makes every fight a cake walk.

Alkez

Exactly one year ago :

j1toNvbl.jpg

Man that seems like a lifetime ago. I remember the white dragon feeling absolutely impossible the first time I tried it.

I like these "1 year ago" posts you've been doing btw. It's nice to reflect on where we started.

c-murph

You didn't get the Assassin Vest? It has a passive 10% evade.

It's a bit more then just 100% evade, he has the accessory on that resists Gilgas instant death attack~

c-murph you could have lightning dual wield with swordbreaker (a key item), that's another 5% and if you had a first strike materia, that's another 5%

I currently have Blade Mastery on her... but I do have First Strike and Speed plus also... have to check if I have swordbreaker. Not sure.

No Assassin's Vest yet... I guess I now have to do Echidna battle tonite for it. My two Lightning sisters can fight over it. Both have their Lightspeed maxed to +2.

I'll see if I can put up a 100% evade/Safety bit Lightning tonite.

Chinner

Banned
Exactly one year ago :

j1toNvbl.jpg

Back in the stone age meta when barrage ruled all. How far we have come.

Phew, VoL just schooled me a bit. Wasn't really expecting any challenge from the story anymore at this point but he actually hit hard enough to break through my DEF/SPR buff and dropped the friend Orlandeau.

Do buffs like these stack per chance? Say if I used Luka and Sozhe to buff DEF/SPR? Trying to think of a good way to drop him but outside of TM's or a better team it doesn't look likely.

jnWake

So yesterday I decide to free some spots and choose to fuse 2 Agrias. Today I do a daily and guess what I get? Agrias, of course. I get the message Gumi, I won't fuse them this time.

Muku

So yesterday I decide to free some spots and choose to fuse 2 Agrias. Today I do a daily and guess what I get? Agrias, of course. I get the message Gumi, I won't fuse them this time.

If they are just mad, keep fusing until you get the TM. ;)

yikes

dark days

The first days of any Gacha are typically crap IMO. I think I tried this one back at launch and sharply dropped it. Did the same with Dragonball where my first account took most of the f2p resources to get a single decent unit. My current account on there is swimming in a sea of all the best units and I have the f2p resources left for 11 multi-pulls.

This game is still brutal on rainbow rates by comparison though.

tuffymon

I currently have Blade Mastery on her... but I do have First Strike and Speed plus also... have to check if I have swordbreaker. Not sure.

No Assassin's Vest yet... I guess I now have to do Echidna battle tonite for it. My two Lightning sisters can fight over it. Both have their Lightspeed maxed to +2.

I'll see if I can put up a 100% evade/Safety bit Lightning tonite.

If it sounds weird sorry, I meant key item as in Flamering Key 1, that should be pretty easy to note if you have or not. I too haven't done the Echidna battle, that'll be nice when I get around to it...

Muku

probably wont be this week. although global has turned wilheminto like a super cecil a 6* WOL would undermine that.

Apparently a 6* WoL will undermine everything. So they're just going to hold him indefinitely. :/ I'll take Cecil and WoL over a 5* base tank. Just because it doesn't take a major miracle to get him. (Watch me get him now. Please don't game.)

Edit: Sigh. I must have gotten lucky on my alt. Or there is some force hating me on my main. I wait til Gilgamesh has basically no life, do LB, and still has too much health. Attacks next turn and she counters and oh look overkill. God damnit. I've done it twice since actually finishing and there is just something hating me hard core.

Edit 2: God damn. Alts daily pull: Cyan. Okay, so three tickets from Raid..... Lani, Krile, and Firion. WTF? Please just... end this awful bottom tier shit. I liked getting stuff in middle better. At least their TMs are worth something instead of soul crushing garbage all the time.

Rixa

Edit 2: God damn. Alts daily pull: Cyan. Okay, so three tickets from Raid..... Lani, Krile, and Firion. WTF? Please just... end this awful bottom tier shit. I liked getting stuff in middle better. At least their TMs are worth something instead of soul crushing garbage all the time.

Uhh that sounds terrible :/. Iam sorry for those pulls :(. Only good thing is that they were free tickets, so no Lapis used :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom