• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Uhh that sounds terrible :/. Iam sorry for those pulls :(. Only good thing is that they were free tickets, so no Lapis used :)

True, but even my daily pulls have yielded the same results. And the sad part is it's happening on both main and alt. I'm really burnt out on the awful stuff. :( I just want some interesting pulls again.

My alt is so overdue, that when I hope a Rainbow shows up, it gets several. ;_; Does remind me, gotta play with Ace a little bit today. But not having a DW for him kind of puts me off on idea right now. Plus I'd have to find a decent secondary since I only got one Draco Spike. :(

Actually, can we just get Ace's enhancements now? Please? ;_; Would give me something to do on that account at least.

robotuw

People are talking about saving lapis for the anniversary but what are people expecting to spend it on? Feels unlikely it would just be a banner with new units, but a people's choice/greatest hits would be useless to most of the vets here. I could see them offering some nice bundle but that would be for cash rather than lapis. Maybe a cheap daily ticket bundle or a half-price 11x or something?

Dandte

People are talking about saving lapis for the anniversary but what are people expecting to spend it on? Feels unlikely it would just be a banner with new units, but a people's choice/greatest hits would be useless to most of the vets here. I could see them offering some nice bundle but that would be for cash rather than lapis. Maybe a cheap daily ticket bundle or a half-price 11x or something?

A single "do a multi and get a guaranteed rainbow" would be good enough for me.

Kouriozan

I'm looking at that Dissidia mobile game that should launch globally (someday...) and Ramza/Ace totally look like girls lol

u9genmm.jpg

And yes, even in that game there is a lot of Type 0 content that everyone love, yay!

What Japan got :

rXmsDiq.png

(don't expect GL to be exactly like this)
I don't doubt there will be nice banners though.

EDIT : just thought they might bring back CNY units, that would be extra amazing (Need Ling!)
Chances for that are very low though, but Gumi did say they want to bring them back.

Rixa

EDIT : just thought they might bring back CNY units, that would be extra amazing (Need Ling!)
Chances for that are very low though, but Gumi did say they want to bring them back.

Maybe Gumi has Global exclusive base 5* for every Batch and at the same time they release that units Enhancements or something.

I don't need those Inventory filling King Cactuars :/

c-murph

I'm looking at that Dissidia mobile game that should launch globally (someday...) and Ramza/Ace totally look like girls lol

u9genmm.jpg

And yes, even in that game there is a lot of Type 0 content that everyone love, yay!

What Japan got :

rXmsDiq.png

There's a Dissida mobile game now?!

Also, would be a good enough reason to bring Ling back as any.

u9genmm.jpg

What Japan got :

rXmsDiq.png

WHy do they always give him the shitty squire gear

WarAdept

Hello all, decided to jump back in the game for a bit, attempting to beat the Gilgamesh trial.

I did one attempt and got him to ~50% before everything fell apart. Anyone have any input on what I should be using for this fight in terms of gear or characters (I don't have any good TM's apart from DW, DC and some Gungirs courtesy of the last event).

ID is 942 958 657 if anyone wants to add me.

yjSlFfMm.jpg
ZHPrCs1m.jpg
HpySyylm.jpg
FlqPaLTm.jpg

ZfxHuQMm.jpg
pAjkMeNm.jpg
1BhKSvam.jpg
OQieb1km.jpg

Muku

If you havent already done trial. Then do the Trial Surging Menace You get nice Rod as rewards

Will have to look into that. Thank you.

To be honest, until Gilgamesh fight last night on both accounts, I'd not done any since Thorn Mace plant trial. (Even though only done that on my main... still haven't on my alt.) A lot of these fights lately are multi-part or one long string of fights. I know it's a gotta last kinda thing but those things bore me to death.

Have Valentus/Nomidor as a friend and click Auto

This. My main and alt got it done last night thanks to Valentus. <3

Will have to look into that. Thank you.

To be honest, until Gilgamesh fight last night on both accounts, I'd not done any since Thorn Mace plant trial. (Even though only done that on my main... still haven't on my alt.) A lot of these fights lately are multi-part or one long string of fights. I know it's a gotta last kinda thing but those things bore me to death.

This. My main and alt got it done last night thanks to Valentus. <3

They bore you? They're the ultimate test of strategy and worth in this game. I don't know if I'd play without them really.

Valentus

Ender and Xevren, i just added both for Lightning-Palooza (dont be lurkers!, join the community, we dont bite.... Maybe Qon, but except him, we all are nice people)

Please lets us know when you clear the trial.

We need more friend slots!!!

WHy do they always give him the shitty squire gear

Because Squire Ramza was a noble man, and a Beoulve.

Mercenary Ramza is a fucking Heretic that get away from St. Ajora's holy guidance.

Is there a purpose for dupes outside of the TM's? I'm sitting here looking at 4 100% Zyrus and wondering if I'll ever have a need for them.

Also you guys weren't kidding about the TM grind. I've not been able to do much with the events on but two are still under 10%, one of which is Excalibur. Might have to use the moogles to balance them back out a bit as dual wield is at 25%.

Valentus

Is there a purpose for dupes outside of the TM's? I'm sitting here looking at 4 100% Zyrus and wondering if I'll ever have a need for them.

Also you guys weren't kidding about the TM grind. I've not been able to do much with the events on but two are still under 10%, one of which is Excalibur. Might have to use the moogles to balance them back out a bit as dual wield is at 25%.

Advice: You can always, ALWAYS clear content with a OP friend, and in GAF if not me, Bonk, Zera, Hippo and Dr. No have the most OP as fuck units to share. You just need some strategy, patience and get the max benefit from your op unit

My advice is that your moogles save them for any base 5 unit (you will get one soon or later)

What TM are insanely good:

Genji Glove
Sparky
Artisan
Wisdom
Deathbringer

Use your kupos on that shit and farm the normal TM's with macros.

Muku

They bore you? They're the ultimate test of strategy and worth in this game. I don't know if I'd play without them really.

We just get different things out of games. But then again in games I don't really use items (even in big RPGs, unless I absolutely have to). There are just some things I don't like to do and avoid at all costs. And maybe I've gotten attention issues when it comes to long boss fights? I'm not sure, but it's not something I really get anything out of. I guess that's why in some cases I hated raiding in WoW. :p

I guess to some degree I get lulled into another world. Like with some rhythm games. You get lulled and then you end up screwing yourself along the way. I've just never found long boss fights fun or engaging.

Xevren

Ender and Xevren, i just added both for Lightning-Palooza (dont be lurkers!, join the community, we dont bite.... Maybe Qon, but except him, we all are nice people)

We need more friend slots!!!

Because Squire Ramza was a noble man, and a Beoulve.

Mercenary Ramza is a fucking Heretic that get away from St. Ajora's holy guidance.

Just wanted to be sure you see it was all! Thanks so much, doing it now <3

Celegus

My wallet can't take another Gatcha Game!! lul.

I'm too cheap to pay for more than the occasional discount bundle, but it's more of the time issue. I'm definitely already at my limit keeping up with Exvius and Mobius, no interest in adding another to the pile. Never tried Record Keeper either, it's getting kind of silly how many FF gachas there are getting to be. At least Mobius is more of its own thing than just a nostalgia-fest.

Advice: You can always, ALWAYS clear content with a OP friend, and in GAF if not me, Bonk, Zera, Hippo and Dr. No have the most OP as fuck units to share. You just need some strategy, patience and get the max benefit from your op unit

My advice is that your moogles save them for any base 5 unit (you will get one soon or later)

What TM are insanely good:

Genji Glove
Sparky
Artisan
Wisdom
Deathbringer

Use your kupos on that shit and farm the normal TM's with macros.

Got a couple 5* already. Well, a Lightning and an Orlandeau so more like one and a half maybe. Their TM's looked a little underwhelming though. I'll hang on to them regardless as I'd really like they Genji Glove if I do get a Gilgamesh.

I might have to try out some other friends tonight though with Veritas of light then. The one where you fight him twice proved too much for the Orlandeau's and Noctis' I usually lean on. I debated using you're lightning if she was still up but then figured that might take hours and hours. He seems to buff repeatedly too and was barely taking damage in the second round.

Celegus

Finished up the story chunk, getting really into it! Happy we're getting some answers, but there's even more questions now! Excited for the next part!

Also finally downloaded the Final Fantasy portal app since there's sometimes rewards for other games (this month is Mobius) and there's apparently there's a whole triple triad game in this app?! I LOVE TRIPLE TRIAD!!!

robotuw

I got it! I know what Gumi is going to do for the anniversary! It's the thing we've all wanted for so long.
Colosseum - Pro Rank

c-murph

I'm too cheap to pay for more than the occasional discount bundle, but it's more of the time issue. I'm definitely already at my limit keeping up with Exvius and Mobius, no interest in adding another to the pile. Never tried Record Keeper either, it's getting kind of silly how many FF gachas there are getting to be. At least Mobius is more of its own thing than just a nostalgia-fest.

There's about four I play. BE, KHXU, PoGo, FE Heroes. I think I'm sticking with these four any way.

Valentus

I got it! I know what Gumi is going to do for the anniversary! It's the thing we've all wanted for so long.
Colosseum - Pro Rank

The rewards of the Colo were amazing in their time. If the new rewards were on par with Dragon Shield/Helm or Siren's Robe, fuck it, i will do it gladly

Valentus thanks again for the add, all done with the Gilgamesh fight.

Thanks to Valentus, I would have never of done that battle otherwise.

How do I join this party? I've been struggling on Gilgamesh for a while with a pretty solid team ( 6* DF, Gilg, Noctis, Refia, Cecil)

Ok I'm definitely going to need some advice here. I'm pretty stuck on the boss of Mysidia Tower - Fate. I can sort of survive a bit, mostly through health regen and constant healing but the main issue I'm having is MP. I've been leaning on Noctis and Orlandeau to carry me but with this fight they're not quite enough on sheer brute force and they run out of MP around halfway through the second phase.

Does this guy have some sort of weakness I'm not exploiting?

Ken

Discounted multi pulls.
Rotating "player's choice-esque" banners.
Something with Gilgamesh rate up.

Ok I'm definitely going to need some advice here. I'm pretty stuck on the boss of Mysidia Tower - Fate. I can sort of survive a bit, mostly through health regen and constant healing but the main issue I'm having is MP. I've been leaning on Noctis and Orlandeau to carry me but with this fight they're not quite enough on sheer brute force and they run out of MP around halfway through the second phase.

Does this guy have some sort of weakness I'm not exploiting?

I remember that boss being pretty strong. Definitely use Noctis fire flask to status effect em. If you can paralyze em that way it'll be very effective. But I think that the boss is weak to dark and strong to holy, so if you have Orlandu blasting holy it's not going to be as effective.

Also both Noctis and Orlandu have built on ways to regain MP. Use those when running low.
Point warp and dusk blade. You'll have to use point warp a few times in a row though.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
For the new players, my ID, also anyone else on Gaf

077 602 847

On the topic of the Anni, I'd say save a bit. In case they do a Rainbow Lapis pull. But for the banners, I doubt a Greatest hits will be that good since everyone is sitting on most 4 and below already.

Kouriozan

So what's the bet on our next event?
First story event with Fohlen since we just encountered him, or 6* WoL? (haha)
We shall know tomorrow!
You've observed a wild Valentus! What does it do first?
That was the after victory screen where you climb rank so I dunno sadly >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom