• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but, thank you guys for all of your bad pulls

I had an itch to pull since I don't have Noct/Gilg, but, you scratched the crap out of that for me :p

Rixa

All Ling is doing is using bushido and very rarely a rez. She can be replaced woth WOL built with alteast 6k so he can break or use bushido. Ling is not necessary here. If not WOL then Rain but beware his cover. Yes bushido damages you, it does i think either 800-1.5k damage. Thats better than the 6k ifrit is going to pound you in the face with lol.

This is another endurance test IMO. sadly you do need bushido to get past elite or some way of getting that fire debuff off asap. A non whale party can do this but it will just a bit longer than non whale.

Cecil stack hp and fire resist equip bar fira, off heals and focus.
WOL/rain stack hp and fire resist and use breaks/bushido
Refia with equip heavy shield from charlotte and as high hp as you can.
Your highest dps using ifrit with as much damage and hp as you can.
Can run a support/another healer/ off healer or dps
Olive/Yun aka Bird Man/ Noct friend unit.

Thanks.
Going to try something.
Obviously I won't get 8k HP, since my Cecil has 2x15% HP (and Dual Cast) so 6064 HP + Barfira.

I did equip both my Noctis with Jeweled Ring's:

Noc1: 829 ATK Odin, 5117 HP

Noc2: 725 ATK Diabolos, 5221 HP

Firion: 619 ATK Ifrit, 4824 HP (0 potted)

Refia 4127 HP :/
- Melody of Life
- Guardian's Authority
- Dual Cast
- EHS + Fire Shield

Cecil 6064 HP, Golem
- Dual Cast
- 2x 15% HP
- Barfira

Maybe loan friend Bushido Ling? Or swap Firion to Bushido Rain 6* (swap espers) and loan friend 1136 atk Olive.

Where does it say which hero I can use my trust moogles for? Is it for any hero with the Fusion job?

What I did was sort everyone by Trust name. Easiest way I could figure out how to do it.

So I did a 10 + 1 and while not great, still was way better than those pulls. Got a Cecil, Mercedes, Refia, Nine, Seven, Zidane and Chizuru.

So of my team of Snow, ExDeath, Agrias, Luka, and Bartz. Any thoughts of best team comp with the newbies?

If everyone could put your friend units especially Noctis/Yun etc on Ifrit, and if they don't have innate Paralyze resist give them a jeweled ring or a ribbon or something. Thanks!

evangd007

I got wrecked on ELT. This is amazing. I cannot wait to screw around with bench units like Marie and figure this out. This, right here, is the best part of the game!

First turn I provoked with Snow and Barfiraga'd with Cerius. Snow still died. Now I'm in a position where I think that I need DC Refia and Luka to do this because I'll likely need to both Rez and AOE heal the paralyze every turn.

Yeah, I'll probably just smoke bomb for the lapis and be done with ELT.

My Yun is on share. ATK isn't super high but he's got Ifirt, Werebuster and Thorned mace. Short of attempting the Gilgamesh trial for the 30% ATK boost he's as high as I can get him right now.

Celegus

Are you supposed to get one of those moogles for the daily summon? I did one mostly because of the moogle but didn't get one.

Visceir

Could really use Y'shtola/Minfilia but in no particular hurry or rush with getting them while there's no good way to actually level them up.

No cactuar dunes during weekends is all kinds of depressing.

two tickets and an 11 pull.

I got two refias (didn't have her). 1 zidane, a Ludmille (didn't have), a Warrior of light (didn't have) and the rest was junk.

I really wanted a Cecil, so I am still daily pulling. Got some decent 3* moogles (1 for Marie, another for Garnet) but nothing spectacular.

If I have two Bartz, two Zidane and an Olive. Is it better for me to farm the two Bartz in to one doublehand for Olive or farm the two zidane for things like Chizuru 6*, her sister Chizuru 4* or that new warrior of light?

Pejo

Wew dudes. That ELT Ifrit was a little more than I was expecting. Somehow hit Luneth for 9k on the first hit, lol.

I'm not sure I'm even going to waste the effort to try to actually beat him. Farming PRO gets me about ~375 coins per run, good enough.

Already picked up Minfilia and Thancred, just gotta get a Y'sh still and whatever awakening materials I need.

Also, PRO ifrit is pretty good unit XP. I gotta see the fewest strong characters I need to clear it so I can level up my new units. Also I might do a 10+1 pull just for the moogles to finish off the growth egg that Medius has been baking for like months.

Question - Whats the best move to use on Ifrit with Yun? I avoided using him as friend units since he was released because his attack animation is way too long. Raging Bird?

Niahak

Are you supposed to get one of those moogles for the daily summon? I did one mostly because of the moogle but didn't get one.

Just rare ticket / 500-5000 lapis pulls, apparently. Works like the star quartz bonus a couple weeks ago, no bonus for the dailies. Boo.

On the plus side, got a bunch of lapis compensation (apparently) for the Shera rate being messed up. That was nice.

two tickets and an 11 pull.

I got two refias (didn't have her). 1 zidane, a Ludmille (didn't have), a Warrior of light (didn't have) and the rest was junk.

I really wanted a Cecil, so I am still daily pulling. Got some decent 3* moogles (1 for Marie, another for Garnet) but nothing spectacular.

If I have two Bartz, two Zidane and an Olive. Is it better for me to farm the two Bartz in to one doublehand for Olive or farm the two zidane for things like Chizuru 6*, her sister Chizuru 4* or that new warrior of light?

Imo your tm team should be both bartz(merge them both), both zidane (do NOT merge), and olive. It will take time but onoce that batch is done it will be so worth it.

Ok I took down ELT, Rain made all the difference.

Refia
Cecil
Cerius
Yun
Rain
Friend Yun

Had to kick Firion off the team, a breaker is fucking KEY to this fight.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Guess I'm forced to do the Giglamesh fight again for Bushido Freedom... but I just wanted to TM Farm!

Also went back and did the explorations for the additional Flame Shield and Flame amour. So Cecil will be at 100, Refia will be pushing 90. Luneth is at 40, Noctis at 50, Ying at 50 before Barfira, so all should be hitting pretty high.

Probably just going to do Pro Today, come back later to get BF from Gigla, and start doing elite later, full prepared. If I can get more than 40% the health it seems, you get more on ELT than Pro.

Imo your tm team should be both bartz(merge them both), both zidane (do NOT merge), and olive. It will take time but onoce that batch is done it will be so worth it.

ok, I had been working on a Shine, instead of the second zidane (since I just pulled him today). swap her for 2nd zidane? Trying to get olive up there in ATK.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If everyone could put your friend units especially Noctis/Yun etc on Ifrit, and if they don't have innate Paralyze resist give them a jeweled ring or a ribbon or something. Thanks!

Noctis with Ifirt, Jeweled Ring, and considering removing a 30%ATK and replacing it with 20% Fire Rez, 15/15HP ATK.

ok, I had been working on a Shine, instead of the second zidane (since I just pulled him today). swap her for 2nd zidane? Trying to get olive up there in ATK.

How far along are the shines? Getting Olive as much atk as possible should be priority. If that means dual wield will have to wait for a bit then so be it imo.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Unit-Shera-5-370x208.png

Whose the bitch now guys?!

Pejo

Lol, holy shit that's hilarious. You can get all the lapis rewards from ELT without beating ifrit by doing the missions then using Escape. Get it in while you can, new/less strong players.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- not trying ELT yet

-- got Minfilia, eh?

-- i have 22K leftover white phantoma. I already have the trust moogle. What should I grab?

-- I have one ticket. Should I use it on PC banner when I have all but Greg already?

Lol, holy shit that's hilarious. You can get all the lapis rewards from ELT without beating ifrit by doing the missions then using Escape. Get it in while you can, new/less strong players.

And done just that on the highest level in the first turn. Worth it for the Lapis.

Pejo

Well, that was stupid. I didn't read the news first, to see that the TMs you get with the PC banner were specific 5* moogles for specific TMs. Ended up with a lot of useless TM moogles, and no real good units in the pull.

My fault for not reading. I was expecting a bunch of "free" 1% moogles.

Kouriozan

Vade

Leave it to this fucking game to allow me to pull an off-banner rainbow. Not complaining but still...

1 more 10+1 and my reserves will be depleted.

It is a secret Dark Fina Banner.

CUzwJbp.jpg

Ok now I finally got my 5 star after so long and originally chasing her on her banner because I had no Ex Death. Between this and getting the Onion Knight Bracer in FFRK this week has been amazing in gatcha.

Feels so good.

Kouriozan

"Do note however, a bad roll on Radiant Plume turns can still screw you over. "

Well, that explain it, my legendary luck strike again x)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Did elite. Fuck you Bushido Freedom, don't need your ass

Another Yoshi, I'm at 2 and 2 Minifilia... maybe I should do a daily lol.

Daily no good. ;_;

EDarkness

So I tried this out early this morning and ELT totally destroyed me. What's the secret to getting it done? Also, I noticed that PRO got harder, too. I guess I'm a little confused as to what's going on mechanically with the event as a whole. I see it's Level 8 now instead of 4, but I'm not sure what that means. Also, what's the situation with the leveling down in so many hours? And finally, is the Achievement button not working for you guys as well?

I did a 1400 Raid summon pull and got two blue crystals. Ended up with the crap low level unit and a trust moogle I have no idea what it's good for. I don't recognize the ability it's supposed to improve. I gotta say those kind of trust moogles suck. A total waste of a pull.

I did 50 summons so far and got 5 Minfilla? 8 Thancred and 0 Y'shotola. I still have 7000 coins I think I am just going to hoard them for a few days and then go nuts.

As long as you have cecils focus and bar fira you do not need bushido. Turns out i was wrong. Keep ifrit debuffed and keep focus and bar fira up and you can beat elt. Just be sure to have para resist, fire resist and hp as high as you can. I just did it without using bushido.

ah....i can consistently take down ELT now, man this was supposed to be Firion's time to shine but then Ifrit laughed in face while Rain came in and said "hold my beer".

across

Something I'll say is a friend unit without Paralyze immunity is a complete pass for ELT. Yes, Jeweled Ring is better than Bracer, Ruler Ring, Champ Belt, etc. (another reason why Yun is so good here)

Don't have the action economy to spend casting Esuna. If you're sharing a unit for Ifrit, make sure it's wearing protection.

Something I'll say is a friend unit without Paralyze immunity is a complete pass for ELT. Yes, Jeweled Ring is better than Bracer, Ruler Ring, Champ Belt, etc. (another reason why Yun is so good here)

Don't have the action economy to spend casting Esuna. If you're sharing a unit for Ifrit, make sure it's wearing protection.

Yep no Paralyze resist and I skip over you. I pretty much do it if you don't have Ifrit as your Esper either, but I am more forgiving about that one lol.

For real we don't know what other summons Ifrit's been messing around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom