• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

Its goddamn long fight! I like it ! if I had time!

I used Noctis for Friend and I notice most had him on Odin. :( please reconsider and also put anti paralyze too.

creid

Creid is sharing Marie, pretty darn smart idea!
Hah, just came here to mention it. With barfiraga up I can last ~3 turns. Not quite the gamechanger I was hoping she would be, but sounds like an improvement over the 1 shots some people are getting.

not sure whether my calculation is wrong or what.

The event will end on 31, so this is 13 day event.
PRO Ifrit with bonus give around 3000 point and in 1 day we got 24 orb so 3000 x 24 = 72.000 times 13 day and our point will be around 936.000, still 200K short to get Yshtola.

So we need to beat ELT or if not possible, spend lapis for refill?
The bonus should go up as we continue to beat the boss.

Alkez

When you couldn't beat Ifrit on Lv.2 and now he's Lv.6...

7d3ffl.jpg

I'm just going to run Pro going forward. I'm too behind the powercurve to do this consistently, and even if I wasn't I don't have the time to pull this off 10-15 times a day.

Its goddamn long fight! I like it ! if I had time!

I used Noctis for Friend and I notice most had him on Odin. :( please reconsider and also put anti paralyze too.

I just got 2000 points from a failed ELT chain attempt

Looks like failing and going for as much 1 turn damage on ELT is the way to go

Everyone Just share OLIVE on Ifrit or Stack up a Randi/Firion

creid

Everyone Just share OLIVE on Ifrit or Stack up a Randi/Firion
I've been getting ~3000 for successful PRO attempts (Ifrit level 6 I think?)

Rixa

2000 points is 200 coins right?

I mean, clearing PRO at the moment bonuses (40%) gives 336 coins (3360 points).

across

Got him.

Unsure it's worth running ELT 10 times a day with how touch-and-go it can be, but it's very doable absent double Olive chain tricks and whatnot.

It's also very fun.

wilstreak

7d3ffl.jpg

I'm just going to run Pro going forward. I'm too behind the powercurve to do this consistently, and even if I wasn't I don't have the time to pull this off 10-15 times a day.

what?

Is the level also associated with the difficulty?

2 Dual Wields should be ideal for the most part, right? I have enough Zidanes and moogles to get me another but I'd have to merge all my reserve Zidanes. I was planning on using my 3 10% moogles for Dualcast maybe but that's still a ways away...

windfish

what?

Is the level also associated with the difficulty?

My take is that his power level stays the same.

The Raid Lvl is rising and affects the Bonus Points we can get - thus resulting in more rewards.
If we can't "kill" him in 24h the raid level will go down - less points for beating him, fewer rewards.

Ifrit himself will hit as hard on Level 10 as he does on Level 4... well that is what I got from the Raid description at least xD

How do the trust moogles from the pulls work? They have TMs attached, so I guess maxing them gives you it, but do they still function like regular ones when I fuse?

Kouriozan

not sure whether my calculation is wrong or what.

The event will end on 31, so this is 13 day event.
PRO Ifrit with bonus give around 3000 point and in 1 day we got 24 orb so 3000 x 24 = 72.000 times 13 day and our point will be around 936.000, still 200K short to get Yshtola.

So we need to beat ELT or if not possible, spend lapis for refill?
You're forgetting leveling bonus, Ifrit will probbaly stay at 100+% bonus.

fuck it im just gonna farm pro and get what I get

ELT is just too big of a pain at the moment

Maybe Ill have a team that can take it down later on

I got wrecked on ELT. This is amazing. I cannot wait to screw around with bench units like Marie and figure this out. This, right here, is the best part of the game!

Celegus

Ooh elite is scary! Gonna need to retool my party and try again when I'm off work, just gonna do pro until then.

Took my wife 25 or so tickets to get one zidane, nothing else of note. Ouch.

Visceir

Pretty sure the FFXIV units, when earned will give bonus Ifrit coins. So try taking them in on clears for extra coins?

That's not how it works. The bonus will grow as ifrit's level goes up though, so it's probably wise to wait until you've got almost max orbs before you use them for that little something something extra.

Alkez

My take is that his power level stays the same.

The Raid Lvl is rising and affects the Bonus Points we can get - thus resulting in more rewards.
If we can't "kill" him in 24h the raid level will go down - less points for beating him, fewer rewards.

Ifrit himself will hit as hard on Level 10 as he does on Level 4... well that is what I got from the Raid description at least xD

Ah I see. I thought people were saying he gets stronger the more people complete it so I assumed it was the level thing.

Niahak

Where does it say which hero I can use my trust moogles for? Is it for any hero with the Fusion job?

It's for the unit with the TM named at the bottom of the moogle's status screen. You can sort units by trust mastery name to get moogles aligned with respective units.

Rixa

I think Iam missing key units & items for ELT. Prolly not bothering with ELT when I have done that one run with Smokebomb escape after doing stuff needed for mission.

Xion86

Did quite a lot of pulls today (nearly 60) using up a lot of lapis on my Amazon app game, no luck with Gilgamesh unfortunately, really wanted that Glove! Will see how I get on with daily pulls now. The lapis was initially saved up for Cloud...:( haha.

About to give ELT a go though now :)

For elt Bushido Freedom, fire resist, and HP are key. You need to ensure ifrits atk and mag are broken followed by his def and spr so the fight ends quicker.

Ling is here for breaks but can be replaced. I have her with cbuncle but shes not casting bar fira, just breaks.

Cecil on golem, 8.5k hp 100 fire resist from fire mail and flame shield. He is my bar fira bot.

Olive with ifrit, 1136 atk. Debuffer for def/lightning resist and main dps

Noct but until i equip him with para resist he just stays paralized. When hes not he is using thunder flask to break ifrits mag and spr.

Refia with equip heavy shield tm from charlotte and flame shield. Heals, heals, HEALZ!!!

You HAVE TO DISPELL THAT -50% FIRE RESIST BUFF EVERY 3 TURNS USING BUSHIDO OR YOU WILL DIE. I cannot emphasize this enough.

I believe i know have elite on farm status.

Zafir

Figured I may as well do a multi-pull since the player choice has a lot of good tm units which would speed up my acquisition of them.

If only I actually got more than one banner unit in the pull.

Absolutely awful.

Xion86

Figured I may as well do a multi-pull since the player choice has a lot of good tm units which would speed up my acquisition of them.

Absolutely awful.

That's even better than my 11 pull earlier :p at least you got Cecil. I did 3 more 11 pulls today, no Rainbows. No Gilgamesh :(. Only Daily pulls now,

Rixa

For elt Bushido Freedom, fire resist, and HP are key. You need to ensure ifrits atk and mag are broken followed by his def and spr so the fight ends quicker.

Ling is here for breaks but can be replaced. I have her with cbuncle but shes not casting bar fira, just breaks.

Olive with ifrit, 1136 atk. Debuffer for def/lightning resist and main dps
I believe i know have elite on farm status.

See there is my problem :D.
Iam missing Ling. I could replace Olive with Noctis but same time I lose ~300 ATK

Also I think I don't have enough +fireres stuff. Not sure.

Who is the Bushido Freedom user? I mean doesn't it do damage to your units too when you target own party?
Ah Ling...

H3xum

Absolutely awful.

Dang, man. That is tough, sorry, better luck next time

See there is my problem :D.
Iam missing Ling. I could replace Olive with Noctis but same time I lose ~300 ATK

Also I think I don't have enough +fireres stuff. Not sure.

Who is the Bushido Freedom user? I mean doesn't it do damage to your units too when you target own party?
Ah Ling...

All Ling is doing is using bushido and very rarely a rez. She can be replaced woth WOL built with alteast 6k so he can break or use bushido. Ling is not necessary here. If not WOL then Rain but beware his cover. Yes bushido damages you, it does i think either 800-1.5k damage. Thats better than the 6k ifrit is going to pound you in the face with lol.

This is another endurance test IMO. sadly you do need bushido to get past elite or some way of getting that fire debuff off asap. A non whale party can do this but it will just a bit longer than non whale.

Cecil stack hp and fire resist equip bar fira, off heals and focus.
WOL/rain stack hp and fire resist and use breaks/bushido
Refia with equip heavy shield from charlotte and as high hp as you can.
Your highest dps using ifrit with as much damage and hp as you can.
Can run a support/another healer/ off healer or dps
Olive/Yun aka Bird Man/ Noct friend unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom